Having a Reason to Live

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers

"Your what?"

"Well, think about it, mom. This fixes our problem."

"There was no problem to fix."

"Yes there was. I feel really bad about dad. You know we couldn't have kept on like that."

My mom got off of her bed and came over to me and put one arm on each of my shoulders and pulled me in for a hug. "I know baby. But you have to be careful with these modern girls. She says she's your girlfriend tonight while she needs a place to stay but will she still be your girlfriend in the morning? And just having a girlfriend does not fix your anger problem. Most women will not want to have sex with the frequency that I think you need. And besides, just saying she's your girlfriend does not automatically mean she's going to put out for you in the first place. Now, I'm a sure thing. Just let me help you."

"But I think I should try this. Please. And besides, she needs to sleep somewhere. I'd feel really bad if we put her on the street. Isn't there anyone who can put her up? Can't we call someone for her?"

"Is she under 18?"

"No."

My mother shook her head. "Then, there isn't anyone. Sorry baby."

"Ok, fine. I'll sleep on the sofa and let her have my room."

My mother shook her head again. "This isn't a hotel."

I wasn't sure how strong my hand really was but I was going to have to play my cards and find out. "I'll keep letting you help me if you let her stay."

My mother's mouth gaped open for a moment but then it turned into a smile. "Well played. Alright. She can stay. But not in your room. Let me talk to the girls and ..."

"Oh, but Sally can't know she's here."

"Jason, either your sister gets to know or your, ahem, 'girlfriend' can go sleep somewhere else."

"Right. Ok."

"So pick."

"I guess I choose let her stay."

"Let me see if the girls have room."

My mother fixed her clothes and then left. I stood in the hallway outside my room waiting for an answer. I wasn't too worried. I had my promise to my mom more on my mind than Becky though I did wonder what she'd done to get kicked out. It would probably be a good idea to ask. I really hoped it wasn't for something stupid like stealing. If it was for stealing then we probably couldn't let her stay long.

Then down the hallway came Sally. She charged right up to me and put her finger in my face. "Tell the bitch Rachel she can ..."

"Not Rachel. Different girl."

"Who?"

I swallowed. "Becky."

"Fuck no. Hell no. Absolutely not. Absolutely not. ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NNOTT!"

"Just one night."

"NO. Get it through your fucking skull. NO."

"Why not?"

"Because ..." Sally looked like she was about to say but then held back. "Because she's bad. She's the worst one."

"Bad how? What did she do?"

"She ... That thing is not sleeping in my room. And what the hell do you think you're doing inviting her here after I expressly told you ..."

"Sally, give me a reason, a real reason, why I should tell her to go and I'll tell her."

"Shouldn't me asking be enough?"

I was going to answer but by then Lisa and my mom were coming and they asked for the girl in my room to come out. Becky came out and said "Hi Sal." but my sister just scowled at her.

"Um, everyone, this is Becky. She's ..."

"She's a fucking whore." Sally interrupted.

"Sally, if you're going to behave like that, just go." my mother said.

"Keep that bitch away from me. You hear me. And you, if you ever come ..."

"SALLY. Go." my mother demanded. Sally left but when my mother turned back to me and Becky she didn't look pleased.

"So I assume you know my daughter."

"We used to be friends."

"I've never heard of you being friends with her." Lisa said.

"It's a long story. Maybe you better ask her about it."

"I certainly will but you can understand that with such hard feelings between you two it might not be the best thing to have you here."

"I understand, ma'am. I'll call Rachel and ask her to pick me up." Becky said.

I waited with Becky outside the house for Mark to show up and bring her to Rachel's. I apologized for my family not letting her stay and then right as Mark was pulling up, I thought to ask for her phone number. Becky hopped into Mark's SUV but instead of closing the sliding door she suddenly hopped back out.

"What's wrong?" Mark asked.

"I need my plus one." Becky said.

I didn't understand the lingo but I got the hint when Becky started to pull me to the vehicle.

"Is this ok?" I asked.

"It's cool with me." Mark answered.

"Just come. Live a little." Becky said.

Would my mom be worried? Yes. Was there a rule that said I couldn't go out? No. I shrugged and hopped in. "Let me see your phone."

I called my house and talked to my mom and let her know that I was going with Becky to Rachel's to make sure everything was going to be ok. My mom tried to say I didn't need to do that but I told her I was already in the car.

Before we even got close to the house I could tell that Rachel's family made more money, a lot more money, than mine. This was the kind of neighborhood where everyone had a swimming pool and a second floor. Becky and Rachel hugged when they went in and I had to wonder where the rest of Rachel's family was. It appeared to just be her in the house but there were pictures of her parents and a sister.

My beautiful Latina Martha was already there hanging out with Rachel and as soon as I saw her I could feel the regret of a lost opportunity. Becky took such pride in introducing me to everyone as her boyfriend and I saw the look in Martha's eyes. She secretly wished I was dating her and in my heart I had to admit I felt the same. That might sound stupid since I didn't know her any better than I knew Becky but I just felt more of an emotional attachment to her. It had to be just hormones caused by her looking my way. I had no way of really knowing what she thought of me. Still, those feelings were there.

At Rachel's there was also this girl named Lesley. Unlike her friends she'd finished high school the regular way but wasn't able to get into college so she had already started working. We all just hung out for a bit but not long after we showed up these two guys the others referred to as Stoky and Bandito arrived and then the drugs came out.

Well, that explains why Becky was likely kicked out of her house. They lit up and passed the weed around but when they offered it to me I declined. I was on enough drugs already. I couldn't afford to introduce anything else into my system.

"Man I bet he could get us that legit shit." Stoky said.

"Yeah, man. He proly down with that medical card." Bandito added.

"No, shit?" Mark asked.

"Well I do have this kind of medical information license thing but I've never used it for anything."

Stoky jumped out of his seat. "Shit yeah. You hear that. Weed run."

"You guys probably shouldn't be driving after smoking."

"Come on, Jason. Please." Becky said as she embraced me.

"Move over. You don't know how to ask right." Martha said as she grabbed my arm and squeezed into my side. "Buy it for us and you can upgrade your girlfriend to a Latina." she whispered.

"Bitch, get off. He's mine." Becky said.

"I saw him first."

"Well I fucked him first. You were scared you were going to ..."

"Ladies, stop. Relax. I'll go if you just stop arguing."

And that was how I found myself being dropped off by a self driving taxi at a medical marijuana shop with a bag full of money. It would probably be a good idea to just go home. I didn't even know if my medical card would be accepted. Hey, that was a good plan. Go inside, get turned down and then go back and tell everyone that I couldn't get it and it wasn't my fault.

I went inside and put my medical card on the counter.

"Where's your prescription?"

"I need a prescription?"

"Is it an emergency?"

"Emergency? No, not exactly."

"Then I can't help you. Go get your grass from a street dealer."

I nodded. "Yeah, ok."

I turned around and I was going to leave but then the staff called me back. "Hey, I'm just playing."

"Look, I've never done this before. Does my card even cover this?"

"What are your symptoms?"

My symptoms? "Mood swings. Really bad mood swings."

The guy looked down at his check list and then grunted, "Yep. Right here." He prepared a bag and then rang me up. It was a lot less expensive than I would have thought an illegal substance to be. Well, I guess in this situation it wasn't illegal until I handed it over to people who hadn't ever had cancer.

"Dude, you smell this shit?" Stoky said when I returned. "This is that high grade shit. OH, I love you man. You my new best friend."

So what happens when you're the only one at an impromptu party who isn't drinking alcohol or smoking weed? You end up watching everyone else get high and passing out. When Becky was high she seemed to not mind Martha blatantly flirting with me or even trying to kiss me. After about two hours Rachel and Mark retired. Lesley and Bandito went off somewhere. Stoky was so high he went out to the pool, stripped naked and stretched out on the fully reclined lawn chair. That left me, Becky, and Martha on the sofa. I had a girl on each side of me, both telling me how much they liked me and I was just so awesome. And then they were out and it was only me awake. So I watched tv. Rachel had cable, the good cable. I couldn't even count how many channels she had. Oh, wow, I found softcore porn, Italian softcore porn with subtitles. That meant I could turn the volume off. Then I found out that the story was really dull.

I got up to take a piss and left the girls unconsciously groping each other. I searched for the restroom and opened the wrong door to find Bandito and Lesley naked next to each other passed out. I searched a bit more and found the toilet. As I took a piss I realized that my mom was going to kill me, likely by fucking me to death. But hey, at least now I can say I lived a little before my delayed demise.

As I was coming out of the bathroom I found Sally of all people creeping in through the back door.

"Whoa. What are you doing here?"

"I should fucking ask you the same question, asshole. I told you to stay away from these jerks."

"You never told me why."

"Well now you can see why."

"I admit this doesn't look good exactly."

"You bought drugs for them didn't you."

"Hey, that's a very specific accusation."

"They're only pretending to be your friend so they can get pot."

"They didn't even know if my med card would work until I went and ..."

"They knew damn well your card would work ahead of time."

"You don't know that."

"Yes, I do. Who do you think was buying for them before?"

"But you're not ... You stole my med card."

"Borrowed more like it."

"What the hell."

"The medical stuff is like ten times stronger than the regular stuff and at a fraction of the price. But make no mistake, if you ever not buy for them, they won't want you hanging out. They won't want you anywhere near them. They only care about getting high."

"Really?"

"I don't know what they told you ok by they aren't your friends. They don't care about you."

I thought back over all the weird phone tag argument stuff and nodded with acceptance. "This whole thing has been weird from the start."

"See. Next time believe me."

Sally drove me home in mom's car and my mom was not happy with me when I returned. Not much was said but I could tell I was in trouble. I took a shower to wash the pot smell off of me and Lisa was standing outside the shower door like she was my warden or something.

...

Day 4

"Sh. Don't worry, baby. Mommy's here for you."

"What?" I opened my eyes and found my mother riding my erection. "Mom?"

"Sh. You have to be quiet."

"What are you doing?"

"Making sure you have a good day. Best get a jump on it."

My mom glided her pussy up and down my cock. I wasn't really ready to have a massive orgasm or anything but any orgasm still feels nice. This was sort of by definition a quickie since my dad was still asleep in the master bedroom. I started to cum in my mom and I sort of felt like this particular time wasn't about me being angry. It was just about my mother's lust. She seemed to really enjoy getting sex from me. It was fun for her.

My mother snuck back to the room she shared with my father. At first I thought that I might just go to sleep but then I decided to get up and wash myself off. I got into the shower and debated with myself if I should take a full shower or just wash off. While I was thinking, Lisa barged in with her shower stuff and started stripping. With her there I couldn't just wash my dick and get out. That would look weird so I started to put shampoo in my hair.

"You're only just starting?" Lisa said exasperatedly. That prompted her to open the shower door and get in over my objections. "Shampoo." she demanded. I handed it to her and then turned my back to face away from her as I got myself lathered up with the soap. But then, when I wanted to rinse off, she was in my way and I had to push past her, coming into full naked bodily contact with her to do so.

Right as I was all the way rinsed off and I was avoiding the soap that was oozing down my sister's body, I knew she was going to be angry because I could feel the hot water starting to loose power and cool. I got out and tried to dry off as fast as I could but before I could get all the way dress she was already yelling at me. "You little shit. You did it again. I should fucking break your face for this."

"You should have just waited for it to get hot again."

"I have to go to work early, jackass. What the hell were you doing in here at this time?"

I didn't answer that. I just got out of there and went to my room.

About an hour later I was sitting next to my father eating breakfast as my mother explained that I might have a girlfriend and that I went on a date the night before. My father smiled and approved. Then he gave me my money back and told me to really take my girl out to some place nice. I hesitantly took the money back but promised to try to help out as much as I could.

"I don't know what you're doing to get him so cooperative but keep it up." Damn, why did he have to say something like that and make me feel bad.

On Sunday my father slept for most of the day and even when he was awake he just lounged in his chair watching tv. Actually, he wasn't really watching it. It was just on while he sat there.

I read through everything that was supposed to be on the quiz and I felt like I was ready. I was a bit sluggish that morning and felt like I needed more sleep but I forced myself out of the house to collect applications for jobs. I hoofed it to the mall and then I walked around. I figured I'd apply for jobs even if I wasn't qualified. What could they say other than no. One place did try to point out that the job was only for high school grads or better as if he was annoyed that I'd had the balls to apply anyway. Most of the other places simply put my application in the round file, though not in front of my face.

I went up to the second floor and found the creepy hipster gift shop with the neon paint splashed on black walls where they sold things like incense, band posters, and tie die tshirts. And lo and behold who was behind the counter but Lesley half asleep.

"You guys have any openings?" I asked.

The hung over girl forced one of her eyes open and then started to smile when she saw me. "Hey, Jason. What's up?"

"Looking for a job."

"Can you lift fifty pounds?"

Pounds? How heavy was that? Nobody used pounds anymore. "Um ... maybe."

"It's a BOQ."

"A what?"

"I don't know. We need a guy to open boxes and put stuff on the shelves but you have to be able to lift fifty pounds."

I didn't even cognitively have any concept of how much fifty pounds was but I said I could and without any kind of interview or anything I had a job. I spoke to the 'manager' over the phone about my available hours and when she heard I could work that day she told Lesley to give me a time card and set me to work. It was too bad that fifty pounds turned out to be the upper limit of what I could lift cause some of those boxes in the back were really heavy. But Lesley kept me company, talking about how great the party was and even flashing me her tits to encourage me to use all my might to pick up this one package.

An exhausted me returned home at the tail end of dinner time. I was expecting to have to announce that I had a job but when I came into the house I found that instead of Sally, Becky was sitting at the table with my family and not only did she already know I had a job without me telling her but she had already told my family and they'd invited her to stay for dinner over Sally's objections.

After dinner Becky wanted to just go to my room but I told her it wouldn't look right to do that so it would be best to maybe hang out in the living room or on the back porch. However, it was my father who stretched out on the sofa and told us if we wanted to sit, I had a bed and pointed towards my room.

So it was just me and pot smoking Becky in my room. I left my door open as I was unsure how I was supposed to feel or react to her. There was a lack of trust on my part but I didn't want to start an argument with her so I was just being polite and trying to ride out her visit. Did she still think she was my girlfriend? I supposed we had established that and I'd be a dick to suddenly tell her that we were not. But if she just lied to me in order to get me to buy pot then doesn't that negate the whole thing? And besides, shouldn't her being a drug user disqualify her from being my girlfriend.

"Do you like Stoky?" I asked her in response to her statement that she had a present for me.

"Stoky? He's cool but I don't like him the way I like you."

"Don't you think you have more in common with him?"

"No. What does that have to do with anything anyway? Where's this going?"

"I'm just confused about last night. I'm having trouble dealing with it."

"First real party? Didn't think it would be that way?"

"If I asked you to stop doing drugs, would you?"

"I don't do drugs. What the hell, Jason."

"Then what was last night?"

"Pot's not a drug. It's natural."

"So is opium."

"Ok, so we exposed you to a bit too much last night. I get it. And you're freaking out. Ok. But it's totally normal. And if you would have tried it with us then you'd know that. They sell it in the store to help people so how can it be bad that we use it to feel happy."

"They also give patients who are dying morphine but let me tell you I was not happy for even one second when that stuff was going through me."

"You were on morphine?"

"I was dying. You know how when you were younger and your thigh bones hurt when you hit a growth spurt? Imagine that but a thousand times worse because I had entire chunks of bone that had to grow back into place. Ok. They give medicine to sick people not because it is good for them but to do a specific thing. There's a reason they don't want healthy people taking that stuff."

"So what are you saying?"

"I want you to stop smoking pot. I won't break up with you if you don't but I'm telling you I want you to stop. I sort of feel like people who do that kind of thing are making light of what I had to go through."

"Wow. I didn't know people felt that way about it."

"Now the big question for you. Will you break up with me if I say I'll stop buying that stuff for you?"

"No. You don't think that's why I wanted to go out with you cause it's not."

"Alright, then. There we are."

"My boyfriend wants me to stop smoking pot? Ok."

"Ok, what?"

"I'll stop smoking pot."

"Really? Just like that?"

"I'm not addicted to it or nothing. It doesn't work that way. Just like I can drink a beer and not be an alcoholic. It's fine. No more pot."

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers
1...34567...12