Hayley's Party Ch. 01 Pt. C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you Hayley."

"Yeah," I gasped. As if he couldn't tell.

He kissed me tenderly. "Hey Steve, you want to know what your girlfriend's little cunt feels like while I work my cock all the way into her?"

Steve looked at me, then back at Joe. "Yeah." Excited but subdued. Well, I guess I'd be a bit subdued if I was him. It's not every day you get to watch your best buddy fuck your girlfriend. It's even less common if it's your girlfriend's first time. I closed my eyes, content to feel Joe on me, his cock slowly easing up inside me. I was wet alright. I could hear wet noises from where he was moving in me.

"Okay, stick your finger all the way up Hayley's butt."

"What?" "Huuughhh?" Steve and I replied simultaneously. Well, Steve replied. I gasped. Joe's instruction to Steve had my complete attention but I wasn't exactly coherent What the...?

Joe ignored me, speaking to Steve. "Slide your finger up Hayley's butt as far as you can, that way you can feel my cock while I work it all the way into her." He snickered, looking down at me, looking down into my eyes. "It's as close as you're going to get to feeling your girlfriend's hot little cunt taking its first cock dude."

"Huh?" I'd never imagined having anything up my butt. What? But I didn't have any time to think further about it at all. My eyes flew wide open as Steve's fingertip pushed up against my anal entrance, his fingertip nuzzling my tight little ring of anal muscle. He wasn't? Was he?

"HHHUUGGHHHHH!" He was! He did! My body jerked, quivering as his fingertip pushed harder, pushed through my sphincter, pushed into me without pause, pushed up inside me. That jerk away from Steve's finger pushed me further onto Joe's cock. My jerk away from Joe's cock pushed me further onto Steve's finger. Oh fuck! Fuck this was weird. But it wasn't as if there was anything I could do about it. How come Steve was so fast to stick his finger in my butt when Steve told him to? If he'd been this fast with his cock, it'd have been Steve doing to me what Joe was doing to me. Although if I was honest with myself, it was Joe I really wanted right now. That thought faded to the back of mind, just another puzzle that the feeling of Steve's finger probing deeper and deeper into my butt rapidly superseded.

"Yeah, that's it Steve, I can feel it dude ... oh yeah ... that feels great ... stick your finger right up her ass dude, okay ... push man! ... all the way in!"

Steve pushed. "Like that?" Steve's voice was a shaky whisper.

Not half as shaky as my voice. "NNNNNUUGHHHH." His finger slid all the way up inside my butt. Oh fuck. Oh Jesus! It might have felt great for Joe and for Steve. For me it just felt strange, a weird intrusion where I hadn't every expected anything to go.

"You okay Hayley?" Joe sounded like he meant that genuinely. I guess I was as okay as anyone is who's just had a finger inserted all the way up their butt when they didn't expect it. Expect? I'd never even imagined it.

"Huuuuugghhhh ... nnnghhhuuuhhhh... nnnnnggghhhhh." My groans just came out of my mouth uncontrollably. Steve's finger was all the way inside my butt. Oh God! It felt so weird. So intense. The sensation seemed to curl and twist through my body, coiling within me, filling me. I wasn't exactly saying yes, but I didn't say no either. I'd told Joe he could do whatever he wanted to me and I'd meant it. I just hadn't expected anything like this. It had never even occurred to me. But if he wanted to do this to me, I wasn't going to say no unless it hurt me. And this didn't hurt, it was just ... strange.

"Yeah dude, that's it. Now just keep it there whatever she does." Joe grinned down at me but he spoke for Steve. "Now tell me if you can feel my cock moving inside her."

He pushed himself into me a little further, a little more forcefully than he'd been doing up until now. Beads of sweat once more broke out on my forehead as my sex stretched around his cockhead. He eased back. Forward again, pushing again, stretching me a little more. Back again. Pausing with only the head of his cock inside me! Jesus! Jesus and Mary! I could feel his cock shaft moving through my entrance, sliding and holding me stretched open, I could feel his cockhead pushing deeper still in my sex, stretching me with every movement. It didn't exactly hurt but I did feel very very full. And all the time there was that weird second penetration in my butt, not painful, not even uncomfortable. Just ... weirdly different and completely unexpected.

"Yeah, I can feel that." Steve sounded excited. "I can feel your cock moving in her Joe." He was looking down at me. They were both looking down at me but it was Steve that spoke. "Can you feel that Hayley?"

"Uuuggghhhhhh." Well fuck Steve, of course I could fucking feel it, it was buried in my butt wasn't it. I couldn't stop making little noises every time Joe moved inside me. They just came out of me whenever they wanted to. Steve definitely wasn't the only one that was feeling Joe's cock. And I wasn't only feeling Joe's cock. Oh fuck no. I could feel his cock and Steve's finger both. Joe's cock was fucking big and fucking hard and Steve's finger was buried deep in me, a weird double penetration that left me quivering like a leaf between them. There was a long moment when neither of them moved in me and I had to groan again, a choked off sound that reflected what I was feeling. Joe looked down at me and kissed me again.

"Is she okay?" Steve sounded concerned. But his finger stayed buried deep in my butt. I guess he wasn't that worried.

"Don't worry, she can take it, can't you Hayley?"

"Nnnuuughhhhh," I gasped again, my back arching as I tried to relieve that thick internal pressure pushing upwards inside me, stretching me almost painfully but not quite. That weird dual pressure. My mouth still wasn't working. "Ooohhuughhhh."

I guess I could take it.

I couldn't stop myself from groaning though. Choked-off groans that just came out of me one after the other. But I didn't want it to stop, I wanted Joe to keep going, I wanted all of him in me. Joe paused inside me again. That was fine with me for now. He looked down at me but when he talked, but his words were for my boyfriend, not for me. Or maybe they were for me as well. It wasn't like I was paying much attention to anything other than that cock and that finger in me.

"See Steve, you have to work your cock gently into a tight little cunt like Hayley's... When you get a tight little cunt like hers, you've got to do them bit by bit, work your way into them gently dude."

Joe suited his next actions to his words, beginning to move inside me in a slow steady rhythm, not pausing at all now, pushing just a fraction deeper into me with each gentle movement, gently easing himself back until just his cockhead was inside me, then easing into me again. I could feel him working his way a little deeper inside my sex with each movement, stretching me for his cock. At the same time, Steve's finger continued to impale my butt, that weird double penetration continuing to hold me helpless and unmoving on the bed, gasping and groaning with each slow slide of Joe's cock in me. All I could do was lie there making choked off little noises, my knees clutching at Joe's ribs, my feet resting against his hips, my body jerking and juddering beneath him as his cock slid thickly into me, withdrew, slid in again. And again. And again.

It stretched me each time he thrust his cock up deeper inside of me. Every movement strained my vaginal channel around him. I could do nothing except focus on the feel of his cock working its way up inside me and the secondary sensation of Steve's finger in my butt. I groaned. I groaned and I moaned and I sobbed and I gasped and I made weird little whining sounds and my body juddered and quivered. With over half of his cock now inside me, Joe stopped moving again, which suited me just fine. I already felt like I was stuffed full and I needed a break. His mouth closed on mine and we kissed. My mouth instinctively opened wide for him, he kissed me hard, his tongue deep inside my mouth, his eyes locked to mine. His mouth lifted from mine at last.

"Steve!"

"What?"

"Get you head up here and give your girlfriend a kiss."

Panting, I turned my head to look at Steve. He twisted and moved up the side of the bed, somehow keeping his finger inside my butt but twisting as he moved so that I gasped. After a moment where we just looked at each other, he kissed me passionately. I kissed him back, playing with his tongue, opening my mouth wide to him.

"Go on Steve, kiss her and finger fuck her ass at the same time."

Steve's eyes looked into mine, his mouth lifted for a second, moved down to my ear.

"I love you Hayley," he whispered, and then he was kissing me hard and his finger was moving, twisting and corkscrewing in me, sliding in and out of my butt and I was gasping and moaning helplessly into his mouth as he did that to me. Jesus! In two years of dating Steve had never said he loved me. He'd said all sorts of other things but never that he loved me. And now of all moments, when Joe was fucking me in front of him, he told me that he loved me. This was too weird. But I forgot all about that when Joe nibbled at my neck, then my ear. He whispered so only I could hear him.

"Don't worry Hayley, it's going to feel good for you real soon..." He breathed hard. "But first I want to get all my cock inside you..." He lifted his head and when he spoke now, it was for Steve. "Push your finger all the way up her ass and hold it there dude."

Steve obeyed. I could see the excitement in his eyes as I felt his finger push hard, push deep as I gasped into his mouth, then groaned. Joe smiled. My sex stretched around him as his cockhead pushed deeper, stretching the walls of my vaginal channel around his shaft. He pushed into me hard, not stopping, not pulling back, pushing into me, not relenting in the slightest. I moaned into Steve's mouth as he kissed me, groaned loudly, my head arching, my back arching up, my heels beating a wild little tattoo against Joe's hips. Steve's mouth stayed locked to mine, his finger staying buried in my butt as Joe forcefully worked his cock all the way up inside me. There was nothing gentle about his penetration now. He was taking me.

"Mmmmmpphhhaaaaaaaa..." My pained cry was muffled by Steve's mouth on mine. My eyes teared up, my body quivered. Joe's cock remorselessly drove into me, pulling back, then pushing in hard again, forcing another inch of that thickly rigid cock up inside my narrow channel. My body arched tautly beneath him.

"Hhhhuuugghhhhh!" I moaned as he pushed hard, penetrating a little further. Steve's mouth lifted from mine, his face looked down into mine, watching me intently as Joe fucked his way deeper and deeper into me.

"Ooooaaahhhhhh." I sobbed as Joe pulled out of me slowly until only the swollen cockhead remained inside me, leaving me feeling momentarily empty. He paused. "You're too fucking..." I started to gasp. He thrust his cock into me, pushing higher. "Biggguuaaagghhhhh... aaagghhhhh ...oowwwwaaaahhh ... oohhhaaaghhhh ... nngggaaaahhhh." I was making the same noises those other girls had made in the front seat when Joe took them. I was squealing. I was squealing just like every new girl I'd heard Joe fuck.

"Don't worry, it'll all fit inside you real soon," he gasped, briefly pausing high inside me, a moments respite has he looked at Steve who'd now stopped kissing me. "Hey dude, can you feel my cock inside her? ... Jesus, your girlfriend's so fucking tight Steve, it's a shame her cunt's gonna be stretched before you get your cock into her, her cunt feels so fucking hot. Told you I'd make her squeal, dude."

"Oh yeah man." Steve sounded enthusiastic. He sounded excited. He was excited at watching and listening to Joe fuck me? My boyfriend was excited by this? I knew that now but fuck! It still seemed weird to me.

"Hhhhuuuughhhhh." All I could do was groan. Joe was pressing into me, an intense pressure deep within me that forced a groan from me as my feet kicked high above his back.

"You okay Hayley?" He didn't stop moving in me.

What could I say? Would it matter if I wasn't? How could he tell when all I could do was groan and moan and sob. " Ooooaaahhhhhh ... aaauuhhhh... uughhhhh!"

He grinned. "Yeah, sorry, I know, you're feeling a bit fucked..." He kissed me gently, brushed my hair back, his hand wiped the sweat from my forehead, away from my eyes, his cock moving deep into me as his hand ran over my skin.

"Hhhuughhh." Jesus. His cock was almost all in me. I felt so full. I felt him sliding in so deeply, his cockshaft so far up inside me it felt like it was going up into my chest. Fuck! How long was he? This felt fucking impossible! Steve's finger was still deep in my butt but now I felt it almost as an afterthought while Joe's cock moved steadily in and out of me, sliding through my entrance, pulling back until only the head of his was cock was inside me, pushing into me again. So deep. So long. Oh Jesus Jesus Jesus it was starting to feel really good.

"You know Hayley ... you're the first ... the first Chinese virgin ... I've ever fucked."

"Nnnnnhhhhh." I was? Was there a difference between Chinese virgins and those gweilo girls he'd fucked? Did I squeal differently or something? I wanted to know but talking wasn't something I felt up to. I tried to file that question away for later but it kind of slipped from my mind as his cock slipped into me, wiping away the thought as I groaned again.

"Hhhuuuhhhhh!" Slowly he eased his cock back before pushing into me again, pushing hard again, penetrating more deeply into my not-quite-so-virgin-anymore sex with his cock. It still felt uncomfortable when he reached deep inside me where he hadn't yet been and stretched me around him. Each time he did that I groaned again. Joe took a deep breath.

"Ohhh yeah... Oh yeah ... You're good ... you're so fucking tight ... I love fucking virgins ... thanks for saving it for me Hayley."

"You're welcomeuughhhhhhh." Oh fuck. Why was I always so polite?

"Hhhnnnghhhh." Jesus!

"Uuuhhhh." Oh lord god, I felt so stuffed full! Was there room inside me for more?

"Hhhuughhhnnnaaagghh." His cock was so impossibly deep inside me. Fuck! How far in me was it going? Jesus Christ La!

His movements inside me were steady now, a regular in and out thrusting, moving more easily now that most of my sex had been stretched around his cockshaft, only uncomfortable when he pushed in to me a little deeper, as he did now only on every third or fourth slide. His fingers entwined themselves in my hair, held my head still, his mouth clamped down on mine hard, his tongue searching deep, dominating my mouth the same way his cock was dominating my sex. I could feel him deep inside me, almost all his cock in me now, long and thick, reaching up impossibly far inside me with every sliding thrust. I could tell he was almost all in me. Almost.

"Ooooaaaahhhhhh." He pushed into me one last time. One last time I felt him stretching me and then I knew his cock was all the way into me and I could feel him pressing against me where we joined. He pulled all the way back until only the head of him was inside me. I gasped, Joe smiled, then he pushed into me. A long slow thrust that went on and on and on and this time he didn't stop until his pelvic mound was pushed hard up against my sex, crushing my labial lips, the fronts of his thighs forcing mine back and wide apart. Huge and thick and hard and stretching my sex around him. There was no more of him to go inside me. He was all in me. All of him! I was stuffed full and it didn't hurt anymore. Not much. My sex did a spastic little dance around his invading cock. I squirmed under him, wondering of there was any way I could get just a little more of him into me, panting with the effort.

"God Steve, you're girlfriend's cunt's so fucking tight." Joe groaned.

"Hhhuuuggghhh." It wasn't like I was talking. I couldn't think, let alone speak intelligibly. All I could do was experience what was happening to me, feel the intense pressure of that enormous cock within me, filling me and stretching me. Joe kissed the tears from my eyes, kissed his way tenderly down my face until his lips met mine again. We shared another passionate kiss while he held himself still inside me. Steve's finger was still buried deep in my butt, I could feel his cock pressed against my hip as he lay tight up beside me. I glanced at him, still panting, saw him looking at me, saw that weird rapt excitement on his face. I tried to speak, my mouth working, nothing coming out.

"Hey dude," Joe was smiling at Steve again, "your girlfriend's cunt feels reaaaaal nice and tight and she's so fucking wet." He snickered. "Did you feel me going all the way into her dude?"

"Yeah, yeah I did." Steve was panting. Absently, I thought that was kind of strange. But then, what was happening to me right now was a bit strange too and I wanted more of Joe in me if that was possible. I stopped trying to think as I reached down to find my ankles where they pointed at the ceiling, grasped them with my hands and pulled them back, back and down until they almost touched Joe's shoulders. Then I groaned as somehow, his cock penetrated me just a little deeper, an additional half inch or so that my new position allowed him.

"Ohhh fuck Hayley that feels good." Joe's reaction was a groan of pleasure that made me shiver with happiness. "Your cunt feels so fucking good."

Joe started to fuck me slowly now, his cock pulling all the way back until only his cockhead was inside me, then thrusting inwards until he was hilted all the way inside me, his pelvic mound crushed up against me. Long slow thrusts that still caused me a little discomfot, but nowhere near that first extended period of initial penetration when my vaginal channel had adjusted to his rigid size! To my relief, I was beginning to actually enjoy this. His fingers were still entwined in my hair, controlling my head just as his body controlled mine. I could feel my excitement, my arousal, growing as he moved slowly, as he rode me, his shaft sliding inwards as my labial lips clung tightly to him, then slowly withdrawing.

As he moved in me, I could feel his chest moving against my breasts, rubbing almost harshly on my swollen nipples as he had me, sending little ripples of pleasure through my body. His hips lifted and lowered under my feet, his ribs expanded and contracted against my knees as he breathed, his thighs moved against mine, his body moved on me. His cock slid inwards at the juncture of our bodies, sliding in and out of me. I was finally being fucked and it felt so good! A hot glow washed outwards from my sex, from my swollen clitoris, washing through my body with each long slow thrust. Somewhere, Steve's finger had removed itself from my butt and now I felt more relaxed, more at ease with what was happening to me, what was being done to me.

"How's that Hayley?" Joe's voice purred. "Feel better now?"

"It feels good," I managed to choke out, "now." I watched Joe's face, seeing the pleasure there as he moved, as he had me. Then "I want to touch it." I was curious to find out what his cock felt like under my fingers as all of it moved in and out of me.

"Sure." He lifted his weight from me on outstretched arms, looking down at where our bodies interconnected as he moved. "Fuck, look at that Steve; her cunt's stretched around my cock like a fucking rubber band?" He grinned down at me. "Take a look at yourself Hayley."

I drew in a sobbing breath and raised my head, looking down between our bodies. I could see his cock, hugely thick, jutting forward from his body and disappearing into mine between my thighs. My lips were stretched around him, stretched tightly around him, the thickness of his shaft filing the gap between my thighs completely. I watched, feeling it as he slowly eased himself back, seeing my sex lips clinging tightly to his shaft, stretching as he eased himself outwards. His cockshaft emerged from me slowly, impossibly thick, glistening with my wetness, inch after inch after inch easing out of me, impossibly long and solid looking, on and on until only that swollen cockhead remained inside me. I shivered, finding it hard to believe that the thick length of him could ever fit inside me. It had, I knew. I had watched it slide out of me.