Hayley's Party Ch. 01 Pt. C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe nuzzled the back of my neck. "If you say so Hayley. How about I give you a hard time instead." His hand was teasing my nipple, already swollen and hard. His cock was rubbing against my butt, big and hard and showing me what he wanted. Steve was still soft in my hand.

"I have to go Hayley," he said, doing the puppy dog look at me just as Joe's cock eased down and then slid across my inner thigh where I lay with one leg over Steve's hip. "I can drop you off on the way." God, he was being so persistent. What part of "I'm staying the night" didn't he understand? It wasn't that hard. But then I understood. He really did have to go home and he didn't want to leave me for the rest of the night with Joe. He knew Joe would fuck me if he did. I was surprised. After everything he and Joe and done to me, he didn't want Joe fucking me again? I mean, how many times had Joe already fucked me? I almost giggled.

Except that Steve was my boyfriend and I wouldn't do that to him. I wouldn't laugh at him. I blinked. I mean, I'd knelt right over him with my sex in front of his face while Joe fucked me and then came inside me. I'd let my boyfriend's best friend humiliate my boyfriend by fucking me again and again in front of him but I wouldn't laugh at him. How weird was that? Then I did giggle. Steve looked upset which made me feel bad which made me giggle even harder.

Joe laughed. "Hey Steve, I think Hayley's gonna have to stay the rest of the night, Claire knows she's staying here, her parents won't be expecting her home and anyway, I want to fuck her again even if you can't." Joe chuckled. "You want to stay and watch or you want to run along home and leave her to me?"

Steve's expression hardened. That startled me. After all this, Steve was being possessive? It was a bit late for that. "Joe, Hayley's my girlfriend, I'm taking her with me, okay, she can sleep in the spare room at my place."

Joe's voice was a chuckle over my shoulder. "Forget it Steve, Hayley's staying right here for tonight. Her Dad doesn't like it when she goes somewhere without telling him. And she told him Claires." He nuzzled the back of my neck. "Right Hayley?"

"Yeah, I told my Dad I'd be at Claire's." I knew I wasn't going anywhere. My voice sounded slightly higher than normal, perhaps because I was getting upset with Steve. More likely it was the result of the tip of Joe's cock nudging my entrance gently, nudging inwards between my labial lips as they parted with slippery ease.

"You want it now Hayley." Joe's voice was a low growl that vibrated through my body as his hand lightly squeezed my nipple. I could feel his cock pressing against me where I was parting wetly for him. I didn't answer. My eyes were locked to Steve's as my hand stroked his cock. Surely he was going to get hard soon?

But he didn't.

And Joe's cockhead was nudging my sex and I could feel myself opening to him. I wanted him to fuck me again. I really wanted Joe, but Steve was my boyfriend. God, it was so hard to think and Joe's cock was so hard, nudging up against me. Steve was still soft in my hand but I wanted him too. I wanted Steve to fuck me. It was just too hard to think.

"Never mind, I'll tell Steve what I want from you, okay Hayley?"

I shivered. I had a good idea what Joe wanted from me. "Okay." I was looking at Steve when I said that, my face almost touching his. I didn't want to hurt Steve. I didn't. But Joe's cock was pushing up against my entrance, my heart was pounding furiously, my sex was ready to be fucked again. Wet and ready and wanting. And Steve was still soft in my hand.

"Oooohhh!" I gasped, my eyes widening, loosing my focus as the head of Joe's cock pushed inside my sex. My body jerked, my breath huffed out into Steve's face. My hand left his cock to touch my sex, to feel Joe entering me. When I regained the ability to focus my eyesight and looked into Steve's face again, he had that weirdly humiliated and excited look there again. It was like he was enjoying this. I was.

"You don't mind watching me fuck her again first before you go do you Steve?"

What about me? Did I mind? Did I mind Joe fucking me while Steve watched? "Aaahhhh." I gasped again as I felt the head of Joe's cock push deeper before pausing half way into me. He'd gone into me so easily this time. Under my fingertips it felt big, stretching me. I felt myself stretching around his girth. But this time that stretching felt good. Better than good. It felt wonderful. I whimpered and tried to push myself back onto Joe, tried to work more of him into me.

I guess I didn't mind at all. I wondered if Steve minded?

"You don't mind Steve watching me fuck you do you Hayley?"

Huh? What? "No, no, I don't mind, that's okay, Steve can watch," I gasped. "Just fuck me Joe, okay!" Jesus, what was I saying? Would Steve ever forgive me? But I wanted to be fucked. I didn't mind if Steve watched either, I didn't mind at all.

"You okay with that Steve?" Joe was coming on tough again.

"Huh? ... what? ... yeah ... okay Joe." Steve excited again. Fuck! What kind of a boyfriend did I have? I mean, he didn't even try to say "No." I mean, it wouldn't have been much use, I would have stayed where I was anyway, but he should have tried. Shouldn't he? But he was also looking raptly at me with those big puppy-dog eyes of his that I loved so much. I didn't think about that for more than a second or two though because Joe's cock was slowly sliding further up into me, making my toes curl. I clutched at Steve to keep from toppling forward, found my lips pressed to his, my mouth opening instinctively.

Steve kissed me.

Steve kissed me passionately as Joe's cock pushed deeper and deeper into me from behind, Joe's hand on my hip holding me, controlling me as his cock filled me. My breath huffed into Steve's mouth with each little movement of Joe's cock in me. My moans filled his mouth, my eyes looked into his as I was penetrated. I felt Steve's cock jerk against me. Now! Now he was getting hard! Why not earlier when I wanted him? Before Joe began to take me? Why Steve? But I said nothing as Steve continued to kiss me.

"Okay Joe what?" Joe demanded.

"Okay Joe you can fuck Hayley again first." Steve sounded excited now, I could feel his cock twitching against my belly. I couldn't resist clasping it in my hand again. Clasping it and slowly stroking it.

"Yeah, and she can stay the rest of the night so I can fuck her whenever I want to, right Steve?"

"Hayley can stay the rest of the night Joe," Steve was mumbling, almost stammering. I could feel him shaking against me, but his cock was still rock hard where I held him.

"You want to fuck her when I'm done? You better ask politely Steve? I might just let you."

What? Jesus, I was Steve's girlfriend, not Joe's, even though it was Joe that was fucking me right now. That didn't mean Joe owned me. I opened my mouth.

"HUUUUGGGNNNGGHHHH." My train of thought and the words I was about to say were abruptly interrupted by Joe's cock suddenly plunging into me to his balls, completing his penetration of my sex and filling me. I almost collapsed forward onto Steve as my sex absorbed Joe's shaft. My mind was screaming "fuuckitsbig ... fuckitsbig ... fuckitsbig" while my mouth was going "Uughh ... nnugghhh ... hhuuh ... hhhuuhh!" Meanwhile, my sex was stretched to its limits and busy doing a spastic little dance around Joe's cockshaft.

"Joe, please?" Jesus, Steve was whimpering like a puppy. I was too, but for a rather different reason.

"Yeah, please what?"

Steve was looking at me, his eyes wide, breathing fast. I was panting for breath, Joe's cock huge in me. My hand wasn't stroking Steve's cock anymore, I think I was incapable of doing anything except lying on my side there for Joe to use. My hand still held Steve's cock though. He was very hard.

"Nnnuughhh." I wasn't making much in the way of an intelligent contribution to the little debate between Joe and Steve either.

"Please what?" Joe demanded again.

"Please Joe, can I fuck Hayley after you?" He sounded like he was begging. What was I, some kind of sex toy for them to play with? Joe's cock moved inside me. I moaned, then gasped as he pushed into me again. I guess I was. I kind of liked it.

Joe chuckled, his breath hot against my head. "Whaddaya say Hayley, can Steve fuck you?"

"Huuuhhh," I gasped, "yes ... yes ... okay ... Whatever you want Joe ... Steve can fuck me." But I wanted Joe to finish fucking me first. I didn't get to say that though. Joe started moving inside me, a slow slide in and out from behind that had me moaning softly with each movement inside my sex. My head slowly bowed forward, closer and closer to Steve until our faces brushed each other again. Steve kissed me again.

"You like that don't you Hayley?" Joe's voice was loud as my mouth lifted from Steve's.

"Yes ... yes," I moaned. "I like it ... I like it."

I knew my words must be hurting Steve but then and there, I wanted Joe to keep fucking me more than I wanted not to hurt Steve. Besides, Steve had told Joe it was okay for him to fuck me and part of me wanted to hurt Steve for saying that.

"Okay Steve, I guess she's your girlfriend, you fuck her now then."

I moaned with disappointment as Joe withdrew from me, toppling onto my back. Steve didn't even give me a chance to catch my breath though, he was over me almost before I finished lying back, searching for my sex with his cock. The head of his shaft found my entrance as I drew my legs back for him, slipping easily inside my sex where Joe's cock had left me wide open.

"Oooohhhhhh!" I moaned happily, clutching at his back as he thrust hard into me, driving me up the bed and beginning to give me what I had wanted since he awoke me. His cock! Hard! His body hard and urgent on mine, his mouth hard and demanding on my mouth as his hands sought for mine and pinned them to the bed above my head. Yes! This was what I wanted. To be taken by Steve urgently, harshly. Taken and fucked by his cock. I moaned again, happily, as Steve pounded his cock into my sex, my legs spread wide, my hips lifting to meet his thrusts.

"I love you Steve ... I love you..." I was moaning in between those demanding kisses. "Fuck me hard ... fuck me Steve ... Fuck my cunt... Use my cunt... ohhh Steve!" His cock felt so good inside me, so hard, moving so easily within me, in and out, his weight pressing me down into the bed, his body slapping against mine, his hands and his body pinning me down and taking me, the wet sounds of my sex being taken filling the room. This was how I'd always dreamed of Steve taking me and I was soaring, soaring to new heights and approaching heaven!

"Ohhhhhhh!" I clamped my sex down on his cock as he thrust into me, enjoying his grunt of pleasure, enjoying the look on his face as I did it again, straining to draw his cock further into me. He grunted and drove harder into me so that I squealed with the sheer excitement and pleasure of feeling him to that to me, squeezing him again and holding on to his shaft as he drew himself back for another thrust.

"You like that huh Hayley?" he gasped in my ear, "your slutty little cunt likes my cock fucking you hard huh?" He thrust hard and hard again so that my head arched back, my body arched beneath his, wanting more, wanting it harder. "Jesus, your slutty little cunt feels so good ..."

I whimpered. Slutty little cunt? That wasn't what I wanted to hear. I wanted him to tell me that he loved me. "Ohhh Steve..." My voice was an excited gasp. "Fuck my cunt ... Use me ... I love you Steve ... Use my cunt ... I love your cock..."

"Fuck Hayley," he groaned, pounding into me, ramming his cock hard into me so that my body slid upwards on the bed a little with each thrust. "Fuck ... fuck ... fuck..." God, I was so close ... So very close... I squeezed my sex on him, squeezed hard, wanting him ... wanting him so much! Feeling his cock in me, fucking me. I loved it!

"Yes," I gasped helplessly. "Yes Steve ... ooohhh yes." I could feel his body on mine, pressing down on me, his muscles working, the strain and the enjoyment of me as he took me. I squeezed his cock again and suddenly he was bucking against me, grunting and groaning as I felt his cock throb inside me, spurting his semen in thick jets deep inside my sex, straining and jerking against me as he came in me.

Too soon! He'd come too soon! I was almost there. But almost wasn't enough as he slowed and stopped. I felt those last spurts within me and then, almost immediately, he was rolling off me leaving me unfulfilled and desperate. I looked at Joe, my face flushed, disheveled, sweaty, desperate almost. "Please" I mouthed as Steve flopped onto his back beside me. Joe smiled as he looked across me at Steve.

Then Joe chuckled. "Guess that leaves you to me again Hayley."

I lay there waiting. Even with my eyes closed I could sense that Steve was annoyed, but he hadn't fucked me like Joe had and he wasn't hard and ready to take me like Joe was and he hadn't given me the orgasm I so badly wanted either. I said nothing. Joe didn't say anything more either, he just grinned across me at Steve before rolling over onto me, between my legs. He started to fuck me again right away, very wetly. Already excited, I crossed my ankles behind the small of his back and had another screaming and sobbing orgasm about thirty seconds after his cock was inside me. He was still fucking me hard when Steve rolled off the bed and stood up and left the room. He never did come back. But I did stay the night at Claire's.

* * * * * * * * * *

Joe went on to fuck me two or three times more over what was left of that night. He came inside me every single time and I didn't protest once. Instead, I reveled in it, welcoming and accepting what he was doing to me while in my mind I hoped nothing would happen. It felt like Joe was insatiable but I loved it. I loved every moment of what he did to me. I loved it when he came inside me. I loved it when he guided me onto my hands and knees and knelt behind me to take me like that again. I loved it when he rolled me onto my back again and took me gently.

In the end, we slept the sleep of the exhausted, Joe cradling me in his arms. Very late the next morning, after Joe had woken me up, we went into the bathroom and showered together. He shampooed my hair and washed me everywhere. After he'd done me, I washed him slowly, soaping him down, following through by rinsing him and then kneeling before him in the shower, taking him in my mouth and sucking on him until he was hard again. When he was, he lifted me to my feet and led me out of the shower and took me in his arms.

We kissed, his hard cock pressed firmly against my stomach, his hands on my hips. I was already wet again, from sucking on him and from feeling his cock pressing against me hard and I knew I wanted him. I wanted him to fuck me. His hands turned me to face the bathroom mirror, bending me forward over the counter. I glimpsed movement in the mirror as I faced it. The bathroom door, which we'd left ajar, was opening further. I saw Steve's face in the gap, watching me, watching Joe. My eyes widened in surprise as I saw him. Joe didn't notice a thing. His face was buried in my hair, his hands cupping my breasts, playing with my nipples as he rubbed his cock up against my butt.

"You're not too sore Hayley?" His voice was a whisper but I knew why he was asking. One of his hands was between my legs, one of his fingers easing into my sex, very gently parting me and exploring my wetness. I was sore alright, but I also badly wanted to feel his cock in me again and I wasn't too sore for that. I didn't really care that Steve was watching me either. Watching us! He'd watched us last night as well, from a lot closer.

I didn't feel embarrassed at all with Steve watching us. I wanted to feel Joe's cock. I looked into the mirror, seeing my face. Seeing my face as Steve saw it. Flushed with excitement, my eyes sparkling, lips slightly parted, waiting! Waiting to be fucked! Steve was still standing there, watching. My eyes met his. We looked at each other. I rather vaguely wondered what Steve was thinking as I waited. Was it exciting for him, watching Joe take me? Did he feel humiliated at seeing his buddy taking his girlfriend? Would he want to join us the way he had last night before he left? I waited. I waited for Joe to enter me. I waited for Steve to walk into the bathroom. I was his girlfriend. He could take me if he wanted me. He could take me as his! I waited, but after the way he'd acted last night, I didn't expect him to do anything.

I was right.

He didn't.

Instead, he unzipped his jeans, pulled his cock out and began stroking himself, all while I was looking at him. He wasn't going to challenge Joe, I knew that now. He wasn't going to walk into the bathroom and join us either. But I knew that he was going to watch Joe fuck me. The look on Steve's face told me that he knew that I knew that. I smiled at the mirror.

Was that smile for Joe or for Steve?

Not even I knew that.

But I knew that I was wet. I knew I was ready to be taken. And I knew who was going to take me.

"Do you want it?" I breathed, my eyes fixed on Steve.

"I sure do Hayley," Joe was panting with excitement. I almost giggled as I wondered if he'd been taking Viagra or something. Steve didn't reply but he nodded his head. He knew I was looking at him.

"Go ahead Joe ... go ahead and fuck me," I said breathlessly after a slight pause. I wasn't quiet about it either. But really, I was saying it to Steve as well. "I want you to fuck me again Joe ... fuck me hard." I wanted Steve to know that I wanted Joe to fuck me. Why did I want that? Knowing that Steve was watching me was exciting. Knowing that watching me was exciting Steve was exciting too. It was weird and I knew it. But I couldn't help myself.

Joe bent me over the counter so that I had to use my forearms to support myself on the white marble countertop. His hand lifted one of my knees up onto the marble so that my sex was completely exposed, spreading me wide open for him to take. I watched in the mirror as he positioned himself to take me, his erection rampantly jutting towards me, as eager to take me was I was to be taken. My eyes were fixed on Steve's as I felt the head of Joe's cock brush my entrance, making me shiver with anticipation, making me suck in my breath and moan softly. In the side mirror, I watched Steve watching me, saw the excitement on his face as he looked at me, as he watched Joe position me to be fucked. I saw his hand stroking his cock.

The look on Steve's face as he watched Joe position himself to take me did weird things to me. In the heat of last night, as Joe had taken me again and again, I'd forgotten about Steve. Well, maybe I hadn't forgotten but I hadn't worried about him, about what he was thinking knowing that Joe was busy fucking me. I'd been too much involved in being the fuckee and in enjoying what was being done to me. Now Steve was openly watching me as I was about to be fucked. By Joe! Again! And he knew that I knew that he was watching us. I knew I should be ashamed and embarrassed that my boyfriend was watching me fuck someone else. I was and yet I wasn't, all at the same time and it was doing weird things to my head.

Joe's hands gripped my hips. His thighs pressed against the backs of mine. The head of his cock nuzzled my entrance, right where I knew he could slide inside me. I bit my bottom lip as I felt myself open there so easily, felt the solid pressure against the most intimate part of my body as Joe pushed lightly. The sensation made me shiver again. Joe pushed, I heard myself groan, my mouth opening as my hands clutched at the cool marble. Steve's mouth mirrored mine, he was breathing hard, his hand stroking hard as Joe's cock buried itself all the way inside of me, finally pausing when all of him was in me, both of us panting with the effort.