Hayley's Party Ch. 01 Pt. C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched it slide back into me. All of it, slowly pushing up inside me. I watched, breathing hard, it as it did, seeing that long thick shaft disappearing into me sex. I felt it. I felt every inch of it. It was my turn to gasp as I sagged back onto the bed. "Fuck ... oh fuck... fuck."

Moaning softly, I reached down with my hand, still half unable to believe that his enormous shaft was actually penetrating all the way up inside me. Unable to believe that my sex could accept that enormous girth even as I watched and felt it sliding slowly up into me! Joe's eyes were on me now, watching me looking down at our joining. He held himself still as, hesitantly, I let my fingers explore once more, touching myself where he was joined to me. He smiled, then moved and now I felt his shaft slide under my fingertips, in, all the way in, then slowly out. Oh fuck! Fuck! It felt wonderful!

Joe looked at me looking down at our joining. He glanced down at Steve, still watching, breathing hard. "Hey dude," his tone towards Steve was harsh, cruel even, sending little shivers through my body as I listened to him. Steve was watching too, watching Joe's cock sliding in and out of me. Steve glanced up at him.

"Yeah?"

"You gotta feel this too Steve, put your hand on your girlfriend's belly dude."

Steve looked up at him, meekly obeying, his hand resting on my flat stomach. Joe grinned, drew his cock outwards until only the swollen head remained in me, then began to move into me, slowly, impaling me with the full length of his cock. My head fell back on the bed. It was all I could do to just lie there and breath and feel him go into me.

"Can you feel my cock going all the way into her dude."

"Yeah." Steve's response was a gasp.

"Ohhhhhhhh." So could I as Joe's cock slid into me all the way. He was buried to the balls. I knew that. I could feel his balls brushing my butt.

"Want to feel me do that again?" Joe's question was directed to Steve. I glanced at Steve. Steve looked at me, like he was asking for my permission. Joe smiled. "Hayley doesn't mind, do you Hayley?"

"No, I don't mind." No, I didn't mind at all. I smiled at Steve. Somehow, seeing his excitement as he looked at what Joe was doing to me, I wanted to, I'm not quite sure what, maybe rub his face in what was happening to me? "Go on Steve." I reached out and took Steve's hand in mind, took my boyfriend's hand and placed it on my stomach, low, where I could feel Joe inside me. "Do you want to feel Joe's cock in me?"

"Yeah ... yeah, I do!" Steve's fingers kneaded my belly. Joe moved in me, out, then in again. As he did so, Steve's fingers caressed my belly, massaging me, sliding down to my sex, touching my lips where they clung to Joe's cock. I was, like, totally sure now he was getting off on watching Joe fuck me. I was certainly excited by Steve watching Joe fuck me. My fingers played around my labial lips where Joe's shaft joined me, feeling myself stretched around his girth, feeling Steve's fingers touching me there too. My heels slid and brushed along Joe's hips as they lifted and plunged lazily.

My hand left Steve's fingers to play with me and instead I sought Steve's cock. I found it easily, began to slowly stroke him as Joe slowly fucked me. I watched Steve's face, watched him looking at my sex, watched him looking as Joe's cock slid in and out of me making soft wet noises, feeling Steve so solid and rigidly hard in my clasp. Biting my bottom lip, I tried to spread my legs wider apart, tried to display more of myself to both of them. One of the nice things about Tae Kwon Do is that it builds flexibility. I was very flexible. I succeeded in spreading my legs wider. Joe groaned in appreciation. Steve's cock throbbed under my fingers.

"Does that feel good?" I gasped, looking up at Joe.

"Oh yeah, yeah, that feels fucking good Hayley," he breathed.

"Fuck yeah," Steve gasped simultaneously. I looked at him, startled. What? I mean, I knew I was ashamed of myself letting Joe fuck me. Excited but ashamed. But my boyfriend was all excited watching someone else fuck me. And his hand was on my sex feeling Joe's cock slide into me as he breathed "Does that feel good Hayley?"

"Yeah ... yeah it feels so good Steve." My voice was a moan as I looked up at my boyfriend's face. "I can feel Joe's cock go into meeeeeooohhhh". My voice trailed away into a moan as Joe's cock buried itself in me. "Can you feel it Steve ... Can you feel Joe's cock in my cunt?" My hand stroked Steve's cock slowly. God, he felt like an iron bar.

"Yeah ... Oh fuck yeah." Steve was panting. "I can feel it."

Joe glanced at Steve and laughed. "I think your boyfriend likes watching me fuck you Hayley." Joe's voice had that cruel twist to it again. My insides seemed to twist and coil. Joe looked down at me. "I think I want to fuck you a bit harder now Hayley."

"Okay." I gasped as his weight came down on me and his fingers in my hair pulled my head back again. When he did that, my back arched and the muscles of my sex clasped him more tightly while my feet kicked up in the air over Joe's back as his cock plunged into me. This time it was Joe that groaned, a low, barely audible groan of pleasure that sent ripples through me. Then he started to move hard inside me, short hard strokes that jarred my body as he hilted himself into me with each thrust. I'd never felt anything like it before, which wasn't surprising given his was my first cock. I'd never imagined anything like this before, his cock moving hard in and out of my cunt, the bed squeaking beneath us, the antique wood groaning, me groaning, joe's body moving hard on mine.

"Oh yeah, give it to her hard Joe, give it to her hard," Steve breathed. I heard him but the words didn't sink in. Just one more sensory input among many, most of them related to Joe's body pounding me down against the mattress, his cock slamming into me again and again. The feelings as his cock plunged into me generated an intensity of sensation that I'd never imagined. I was no longer in control of my own body. Joe controlled it, Joe's cock filling me, Joe's cock was the entire focus of my being as I lay beneath him, a willing receptacle for his fucking. I moaned, I sobbed, I cried out, my legs kicking helplessly as he rode me, my hands clutching at him, feeling my excitement rising, rising higher, on the edge now, closer and closer and closer.

Even the orgasm Joe had given me by licking my sex couldn't compare to what he was doing to me now. I felt my sex tighten around his cock, waves of pleasure washing through my entire body with every movement. My eyes rolled into the back of my head, I drew my knees back as far as I could, curling my toes even as I tried my best to urge Joe into me with my heels. Nothing had ever felt as good as Joe's steel-hard cock fucking me.

"Finger fuck her butt dude."

Steve obeyed instantly, driving his finger into my anal passage so that I squealed and bucked a little at the sudden digital penetration. Only this time it wasn't so strange, I knew what it would feel like and somehow I welcomed it. My body shivered as Joe's cock and Steve's finger began to move in a fast rhythm and counter-rhythm within my sex and my butt. I was helpless, riding that wave that was building and building as Joe rode me with merciless skill. His hands held me, his body pinned me, his cock drove into me and I was shaking uncontrollably. Nothing was comparable as I experienced my third orgasm of the night, a wave of sensation and pleasure that rolled through me in a tsunami of sensation that drove everything else from my mind.

After what seemed to me to be the longest minute of my life my orgasm slowly faded away, leaving my body glowing, leaving me panting for breath, limp and unable to move. But Joe was still on me and in me, still fucking me hard. I turned my head to look at Steve. His eyes were wide in disbelief but his face was flushed with excitement, still finger fucking my butt while his best friend was fucking me. Joe followed the direction of my gaze and grinned, stroking my hair back from my sweat-beaded forehead. It wasn't just my forehead; my entire body was slippery with sweat, Joe's and mine.

"Does that feel good Hayley? You like my cock fucking you?" He was gasping, I could sense his enjoyment at what he was doing to me. I liked that! I liked it very much!

"Yes ... Yes," I gasped, still looking at Steve, "keep fucking me ... don't stop."

Joe grinned at Steve. "Your girlfriend's a hottie alright Steve ... such a tight juicy little cunt ... I should've fucked her before." He looked down at me then. "You'd have liked that wouldn't you Hayley?" His words sent a thrill rippling and coiling through me so that I moaned softly.

"Yeah ... Yeah I'd have liked that Joe ... fuck me more."

He did and I moaned and sobbed and made lots of noise, still looking at Steve as Joe's cock moved hard inside me. I couldn't believe how good it felt to be fucked, to have his cock sliding up inside me, each of his sliding driving thrusts sending waves of pleasure rippling through my body. The feel of his weight on me, between my legs, spreading me wide, his chest crushing down on my breasts, his movements on me as he took me, all accentuated the pleasure that I felt. Steve watching Joe fuck me gave me an added little frisson.

"Time for a change," Joe breathed. "Take your finger out of her."

I moaned with disappointment as he withdrew from me, moaned again as Steve's finger eased out of my ass, leaving me empty. I watched Joe as he rolled onto his back beside me. He grinned at me. "Climb up onto me Hayley." His hands showed me what he wanted, guiding me over to kneel on top of him, straddling him and I knew Steve had a close-up view of my wide-open sex as I knelt there over him, my head on Joe's chest.

"Sit up Hayley," Joe told me. His hands guided me again, lifted me above his cock, positioning me. "Stay like that." I held myself still, breathing hard as he guided his cock so that it was jutting straight upwards, the tip brushing my entrance, holding me there with just the head of his cock inside me. Looking down, I could see his shaft jutting upwards beneath me. It seemed impossible that something so long and thick could all fit inside me.

"Hey Steve," Joe said, "Get up behind Hayley and give her a hand."

I was breathing even harder as Steve swung himself up onto the bed. I could sense him behind me, his breathing fast against the back of my head, his hands on my narrow waist. I could feel him behind me as he moved closer, legs behind mine, his cock pressing up against my butt, his chest against my back, his breath hot against the back of my head.

"Help work her down onto my cock dude."

I gasped as Steve's hands moved to my hips. I moaned as his hands eased me down a little. Wide open from Joe's fucking as I was, the head of Joe's cock popped inside me easily. I shivered and gasped, looking wide-eyed down at Joe. I had no idea what we were going to do but whatever it was, I wanted his cock inside me.

"Move her down on me gently dude, up and down a bit at a time."

One of Joe's hand held his cock in place, the other reached up to cup one of my breasts. Steve's hands lifted me a little, then forced me down so that an additional half inch of Joe's cock disappeared into me. He waited a few seconds, then lifted me and pushed me down again. I rested my head back on Steve's shoulders, letting his hands do the work, feeling Joe's cock working its way up inside me a little further each time. My body was enjoying this, wanting that cock to fill me.

My mind was a total mess.

My boyfriend was actually helping his buddy to fuck me. My boyfriend was pushing me down onto Joe's cock. I was enjoying it. I mean, I'd more or less given myself to Joe, I'd let Joe take me and fuck me. That filled me with shame, sort-of, but it was also wildly exciting. Steve watching Joe fuck me was kindof weird but exciting as well. Steve helping Joe fuck me? Now that was really weird. I twisted my head so I could see Steve's face as his hands sank me down on Joe's cock. I mean, he was my boyfriend even though it was Joe fucking me. I wanted to share the experience with him.

"Steve," I gasped as his hands worked me half way down Joe's length. "Steve." I reached behind me, worked a hand in between us and found Steve's cock, clasped it with my fingers, stroked it slowly as Steve worked me down. All the way down, until I was firmly seated on Joe, my body pressed against his where we joined. Looking down, I could see myself where he entered me, thick and solid, feeling like he was in me all the way to my heart. I took my hand from Steve's cock, reached down to feel myself where Joe penetrated me.

"Ohhh," I managed to breath, "Ohh Joe ... oh fuck ..."

Joe grinned up at me, one of his hands rubbing my belly, the other squeezing one of my breasts.

"Steve, move right up behind Hayley and grab her tits with your hands, I want you to get her riding me, okay dude, I don't think she's up to doing it herself yet."

I knew I wasn't. It was all I could do to just sit there with Joe buried inside me and not topple forward. Steve did as he was told, pressed up behind me, his hands holding me, his hands moving me. I couldn't believe it. My boyfriend was lifting me up and down so that I was fucking Joe's cock, riding up and down on it, and all the time I could feel Steve's erection pressed up against my butt, sliding against me as he moved me, his breathing heavy in my ears.

"You like that huh Hayley," Joe growled. "You like riding me?"

"Yeah ... yeah," I gasped. It was hard to even think, it felt so good.

"Tell Steve you love fucking my cock then, tell him you wanna have him fuck my cock harder, tell him to make you fuck me harder."

I twisted my head so I could look back at Steve, moaning as Steve's hands cupped and squeezed my breasts while Joe's hands guided my hips. I knew I shouldn't be enjoying this but I was, a lot. God, just how much of a slut did that make me? I'd never thought of myself like that before, it was always those gweilo girls that were the slutty ones. Not me. Not Hayley! Yet here I was, doing exactly the sort of thing I'd always scorned gweilo girls for doing. I closed my eyes for a moment. How could I tell Steve I loved Joe's cock fucking me? That was just so ... so shameful for me, so humiliating for Steve. I couldn't. I really couldn't. I whimpered.

"Hayley!" Joe was looking at me. His hands held me still.

I stirred, trying to move but Joe's hands were remorseless. "Please," I gasped.

"Tell Steve you love fucking my cock then, tell him you wanna have him fuck my cock harder." One of his fingers teased my clitoris, making me squeal. That grin again, twisting me up inside. Joe knew what he was doing to me.

I needed his cock. I needed fucking. I gave in, I surrendered, feeling totally torn. "Steve..." I gasped, feeling awful at what I was saying, awful but excited and wildly abandoned, "Steve... I love fucking Joe's cock ... Make me fuck Joe's cock harder Steve... Please Steve ... I want Joe's cock to fuck me harder.

"

I really did. Steve's face showed he was getting off on this too. His hands began to move me faster, lift me up, push me down onto Joe's cock harder. Was that weird or what? I mean, I was a girl, I was supposed to like being fucked and I did. I liked it a lot! I'd seen porn movies. I'd seen girls in movies being fucked by more than one guy. Even though it was in movies and made up, I figured I was a girl and I was supposed to like things like this even if it made me feel slutty and ashamed of myself. But Steve was my boyfriend. He wasn't supposed to be enjoying seeing some other guy fuck me. That was just plain wrong!

Which in a twisted way made me feel even more excited about what I was doing. Or at least, what was being done to me. Which was right when another orgasm swept through me, a sudden wave of pleasure that held me helplessly enthralled for another of those long long minutes. Steve didn't care. He kept moving me on Joe's cock right through that orgasm.

"Jesus Hayley, if you keep that up, you're going to make me have to pull out," Joe groaned as Steve worked his me down on Joe hard. He hadn't stopped moving me just because I was in the middle of my own orgasm.

"No," I panted. "No ...inside me ... I want to feel you finish inside me..."

"You sure?" Joe asked, our eyes locked. "If I don't pull out I'm gonna cum inside you."

"Yeah, I know," I moaned. "I want you to."

"You might get pregnant," he warned me.

"Don't worry, I can go get something tomorrow," I gasped. "I want to feel you finish in me." I did. I really did. Just the thought was making me excited all over again.

"I guess you do," he said.

And then he lifted me off him. I moaned in disappointment as he slid out from under me and turned me around. I was already on my knees. He pushed me down onto my hands as well so that I was kneeling for him, feeling very much like a total little slut as he moved to kneel behind me. I knew what he wanted when he positioned me like that. I'd seen a few porn movies. I'd just never imagined having it done to me like this. Not the night I got to lose my virginity anyhow. I waited, breathing hard as he moved to kneel behind me. His cock brushed against my sex, I moaned, he pushed inside me, paused, his hands grasping my hips, then drove the length of his cock into me, hard, going all the way in until he was pushed up against my butt and the backs of my thighs.

"Uuuughhhhhhh!" My body jolted, even my small breasts quivered with the impact.

"Oh yeah Hayley ... you like that don't you ... fuck Steve, your girlfriend's a hot little bitch! ... look at her ... She loves it dude ... Tell Steve you love it Hayley!"

I did! I did love it! I knelt in the middle of the bed with Joe kneeling behind me ramming his cock into me, his hands gripping my hips and pulling me back onto him hard as he thrust into me. I could hear the wet noises my sex was making as he fucked me, the sounds our bodies made as he slapped up hard against me each time his cock drove into me. And Steve! Steve was lying right beside me watching as Joe fucked me, watching me being fucked. That was turning me on so much, making me feel like the hottest girl in the world.

"Tell ... Steve ... you ... love ... it ... Hayley!" Joe's voice was a passionate grunt, each word accompanying a hard thrust up inside me that juddered my body, made my breasts quiver.

"I do," I squealed. "I do ... I love it ... fuck me Joe ... fuck me ...do it hard ... ... I want it ... I want it hard..." The words just flew out of my mouth, half spoken to Joe, half to Steve. Joe gripped my hips hard with his hands, his fingers digging into me almost painfully as he started to fuck me really fast. I wanted it. I wanted him to fuck me as hard as he wanted to. I really really did!

"Hey dude ... I'm gonna cum ... I'm gonna cum real soon ... I want to cum in your girlfriend's hot little cunt ... that okay with you dude?"

Joe's words twisted my insides up like a spring. He was going to cum inside me. Oh God! I'd said he could but it still scared me. It terrified me. I might get pregnant. I didn't want a baby! I was eighteen and still in High School! At one and the same time I wanted Joe to finish. I wanted to feel him cum in me. I wanted to satisfy him. I wanted him to do everything to me. Red faced, mouth wide open, eyes wide, panting like a bitch in heat, I glanced sideways at Steve, saw the rapt excitement on his face. My boyfriend was excited knowing that Joe was going to cum in me.

In that moment, knowing Joe would cum inside me heedless of any objections from Steve, I took a cruel joy in rubbing Steve's face in my desire for Joe to cum in me. After all, if Steve had been more of a man, if he'd stood up for himself, stood up for me, it would be Steve doing what Joe was doing to me now. It would be Steve who was about to cum in me. It was Steve's fault this was happening to me. It was Steve's fault I was enjoying this so much.