Hayley's Party Ch. 01 Pt. C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pretty isn't she." Joe sounded pleased with himself.

"Oh yeah." So did Steve. He was starting to get a little harder in my mouth. Both his hands were on my breasts, stroking them, stroking my nipples, gentle caresses that I loved. Just like I loved Steve.

"Watch this dude." What was Joe doing? His hands were on my thighs, his thumbs on my sex, pulling at my labial lips, spreading them wide. I felt a sudden rush of cum from inside me as he opened me. "Looks nice huh?"

Oh fuck, they were both looking at my sex as I knelt over Steve's face. This was beyond embarrassing. What was Joe doing? I could feel him moving, his knees pushing mine wider apart. He wasn't? Oh fuck, he was...

"You ready for it Hayley?" He didn't wait for me to answer.

"UUUGGGHHHHHH." My eyes widened, my arms collapsed and just like that I was half lying on Steve, the tip of my nose on his stomach as Joe's cock abruptly filled me. His fingers grasped my hips and pulled me back hard as he thrust forward. My arms buckled, I dipped forward, losing control for a moment. The motion forced my head to bob forward. Steve's saliva covered shaft flopped itself sloppily across my face from chin to brow, leaving a trail of sticky wetness across half of my face. My face ended up resting on his cock. My mouth opened wide and I gave a heavy, heady moan of pure excitement as Joe's fingers teased the inside of my thighs while his cock transfixed me.

"NNUUGHHHHHH!" Joe moved fast in me. Fast and hard, stretching my vaginal walls all over again as he filled me wetly. My face bounced on Steve's cock,

"Jesus Steve, your girlfriend's sure got a wet little cunt."

"HHHHNNGGHHH." I groaned, stuffed full. Joe's cock was buried in me, all I could do was kneel there and take it as he had me, feeling my sex doing a spastic little dance around his length as my body adjusted to him inside me. Again! Looking down under myself, I could see my sex above Steve's face, Joe's cock in me, his balls dangling, almost brushing Steve. And all the time Steve was watching. Looking up at me! Looking at my sex just a few inches from his eyes! Looking at Joe's cock entering me mere inches above his face.

"Ohhhhhh Jesus." My mind was in turmoil, a confused mess yet again. What was I doing? How could I let this happen? How could I want this to happen? Joe eased his cock back, back more, until only the swollen head was inside me. He thrust again, a long slow wet-sounding slide that had me juddering from the start, knowing that I wanted it and that Steve was watching at the same time. My stomach tightened, knotted, coiled.

"HHHUUUGHHHHH." Joe pushed himself hard into me, his hands pulling me back at the same time. My eyes widened, my mouth opened wide, I did my best to push myself back onto him. I knew I wanted this. I wanted to be fucked. I wanted Joe's cock. I also wanted Steve to see Joe's cock fucking me. I wanted to punish Steve for letting Joe fuck me first by letting Joe fuck me again in front of him. It wasn't a conscious decision, it was just something that solidified in my mind as Joe's cock moved thickly inside me.

Already I was more excited than when Steve had fucked me. Below my face, Steve's cock began to jerk, to swell, to harden again. My coordination slowly returning, I took him in my hand as Joe eased himself back, took his cock in my mouth as Joe began to ease in to me. After a perfunctory caress of his glans with my mouth and lips and tongue, I got started on servicing Steve to the best of my ability as Joe commenced to fuck me, trying to coordinate the movements of my head with Joe's thrusts pushing me forward. Just because I wanted to punish my boyfriend didn't meant I wasn't going to get him excited. I wanted Steve to fuck me again. Only, I wanted Steve to fuck me after Joe had finished fucking me again.

On that first downward bob of my head, I let my mouth slide down his shaft, taking his not yet hard cock to the very hilt in my mouth for the first time, my lips meeting and touching my thumb and finger at the base where they held him in place. At the same time, Joe's cock buried itself in me, giving me a little further forward impetus onto Steve's cock, forcing it further into my mouth. I did my best for Steve despite Joe's cock driving me half-crazy as he fucked me. If anything, the distraction of trying to give Steve a good blowjob accentuated the pleasure that Joe was giving to me as he fucked me.

Both of Steve's hands were somehow holding my head now, controlling my head fluidly as I did my best to service him, bobbing my head up and down in slow, steady movements while one of my hands cupped its fingers around the base of his shaft. It was uncomfortable and for a moment I was worried I'd cough or choke, but Steve's grip on my hair was enough to pull me back up before that happened. Most times. My hand gripped his saliva-slickened shaft, my tongue around across his cockhead, my mouth plunged down on his shaft, the room echoed with the sounds of my uncoordinated sucking and choked-off moans and sobs of sheer pleasure, along with the pleased half-grunts of Joe as he fucked me enthusiastically.

I moaned my pleasure around Steve's cock, my lips clamping down on his shaft, my head slowly bobbing up and down to allow his hardened cockhead to move against my tongue and within my mouth. The stimulation provided by Joe's cock sliding in and out of my sex encouraged me to move with growing passion. Before too long, I found myself making more rapid movements of my head and of my mouth than I would have without that encouragement. The hand clasping his shaft began to work in time with my mouth. Before long I was repetitively pressing my lips down against the edge of my encircling grasp, making sure that no part of Steve's cock would go unserved.

At the same time, Steve's hands were running over my body as I knelt over him, toying with my breasts, squeezing and tugging at my nipples, guiding and controlling my head, running over my waist, my hips, even my butt and my thighs. My sex moved over Steve's face, Joe's cock slowly thrusting in and out of me, fucking me with a remorseless steadiness that held me helplessly enthralled, a willing partner to Steve's humiliation. A willing partner to my own humiliation! I still couldn't understand Steve's acquiescent participation in what Joe was doing to me but then and there, in those moments, I didn't care. I just wanted to be fucked.

Something else was building inside of me as Joe fucked me right over Steve's face. It was a growing need and a desire that went back to when Joe had touched me on the dance floor, back to when Joe had squeezed my nipples so painfully hard. It was something that I'd never felt before, something that I hitherto had no idea of. I wanted Joe to do that to me again, to take my breasts in his hands as he fucked me and squeeze and tug at my nipples the way he had then, while his cock pounded into me, while Steve watched Joe's cock driving into me sex. Just the thought added to my arousal. I lifted my mouth from Steve's cock, lifted myself to look over my shoulder at Joe as his cock drove into me, my body juddering with each thrust.

Even as I spoke them, my cheeks burned, I felt ashamed of the words that came out of my mouth. Just as ashamed as I was that Steve could see Joe's cock sliding in and out of my sex. But there was no way I could resist saying them. "Joe ... Joe ... ."

"What Hayley?"

It was so hard to say. I didn't know how to phrase it. Not without totally humiliating myself. But I wanted to say it. I wanted Joe to do that to me. In the end I was so desperate that I just blurted it out.

"Joe ... please ... squeeze my nipples and fuck me hard ... squeeze hard..."

It was a plea from the heart. I was begging. I was begging Joe. My voice was a frantic gasp, a soft sweet yearning from a desperate young eighteen year old girl who knew only that she wanted something very badly and was willing to humiliate herself in order to gain it. Joe chuckled, a chuckle that I felt through my body. But Joe didn't torment me or tease me for responding to the wishes of my own body. He met my plea in a very direct fashion. His hands slid from my hips forward to my waist, then under me to my stomach in a gentle caress. Moving higher, I felt him leaning forward a little, his hands moving up to cup my breasts.

He found my nipples, toyed with them, tugged at them. I knew he was enjoying them. I was enjoying him enjoying them. He gripped them gently. I moaned happily, knowing what was coming, wanting it, yet fearful at the same time. His squeezed hard, squeezed painfully hard, tugging at them so that I jerked and squealed. Somehow I managed to get Steve's cock back into my mouth as Joe's cock rammed hard into me. Again! Again! Again! I came hard, my body shuddering over Steve as the hot waves of pleasure washed through me, filling me, overwhelming me. In the midst of my orgasm, I wanted Joe to satisfy himself in me too and between moans choked out around Steve's cock I managed to tell him so.

"Inside me ... finish inside me ... Joe ... please Joe ..."

"Here it comes ... here it comes." Joe grunted as he rammed himself into me hard, forcing himself hard inside me, his body juddering against my butt and the backs of my thighs. Deep inside me I could feel the tip of his cock pushing against something while the walls of my sex squeezed his cock. Even in the midst of my own orgasm, I could feel his shaft throbbing and pulsing, feel his cum spurting deep inside, holding me hard against him as his hot semen flooded into me. His cock throbbed as spurt after spurt pumping into me while Joe groaned his pleasure. Kneeling before him, kneeling over Steve, Steve's cock still in my mouth, I shook wildly in a last wave of golden pleasure.

In the excitement of feeling Joe cum, I lost my handclasp on Steve's shaft. My plunging head forced my lips down on him. Steve's full seven inches slid deep into my mouth, touching the back of my mouth, the head brushing my throat, again and again and again. In my excitement, I was deep throating his cock without any encouragement or guidance from him and with very little discomfort to me. Steve gave a loud grunt of pleasure, then another. I felt his hands on me then, one pushing my head down on him, the other finding my sex just above his face and pressing firmly on my flesh where I encircled Joe's pulsing cockshaft, simultaneously rubbing across my engorged and swollen clitoris.

I cried out around his cock, a wordless squeal of sheer unadulterated excitement in response to the unexpected surge of glorious pleasure his touch brought to me. It was a noise I had never imagined myself making, a sound of uncontrolled and uncontrollable pleasure and excitement. Joe's cock buried in my sex, pulsating and throbbing, his semen exploding into me, Steve's fingers against my sex, pressing wetly against me, feeling my delicate flesh. The combination of sensations made me buckle and tremble. All I could do was keep this cock into my mouth, sucking on it and moaning around it as a second orgasm overwhelmed me almost immediately after the first.

Taken by complete surprise, I shook, I trembled, I cried out. In that moment, my world was reduced to Joe's cock cumming inside my sex, Steve's cock in my mouth and their hands on my body. I came again with such an intensity of desire and excitement that for an eternity I had no idea where I was or what I was doing. Kneeling over Steve, my head bobbing forward uncontrollably on his cock, my body lost all coordination, my mouth plunging down on him deeply, I moaned nosily around his member and turned to complete mindless jelly.

When I had recovered my senses, I was collapsed forward onto Steve. His cock was no longer in my mouth but instead lay limp beneath my chin, flaccid, a thick trail of cum leaking from the tip at the head, joined stickily to my lips. As I gazed down at it fuzzily I realized that my mouth was full. In my post-orgasmic bliss I could remember nothing more than that orgasm overwhelming me. In those heated moments Steve must have cum in my mouth, giving me an overflowing mouthful of his semen that I hadn't yet swallowed. In the golden afterglow of my climax, I eagerly swallowed that mouthful of Steve's semen.

Steve gave my head a gentle caress, his hand guided my head so that I found myself pressing a kiss to his now flaccid but still swollen shaft; carefully licking it clean of his cum as I lay on him, my sex resting wetly against Steve's chin. After a moment of struggle with limbs too weak to move, I managed to roll myself up of Steve and sit between Steve and Joe, looking down at them, my hair a mess, my cheeks flushed and red, Steve's cum coating my lips, trickling down my chin, smeared on my cheeks and in my hair. Joe's cum filled me inside, coating across and around the exterior of my sex, slicking my thighs.

I felt like a pile-driver had been hammering into me between my legs, the aching there left me wondering if I'd be able to walk. I felt like I did after an intensive bout of sparring at Tae Kwon Do. Pounded into jelly was probably the best description. I thought I'd been fucked hard that first time but now I knew better, this that was what being fucked hard was really like. But I felt good. Better than good, I glowed. I needed a rest though. A shower too, but first, a rest. With a sigh, I collapsed onto the bed between them. For the first time in my life, I could honestly say that I felt fucked. Completely fucked.

I wanted Steve to hold me in his arms but he didn't, he just lay there looking at the ceiling, breathing slowly, his eyes glazed. I closed my eyes myself, exhausted and glowing. I knew I should be ashamed at what I'd let Joe do to me but actually, to my surprise, I felt rather exhilarated. I thought about that some more and realized I'd really enjoyed everything that had happened to me. I wasn't feeling ashamed either, although I had had that feeling at times as they fucked me. That was strange, but whatever. Maybe I was just too tired. At last Steve stirred and turned towards me. His mouth opened. I turned my head to look at him, smiling happily, expecting him to say something to me. He didn't. His eyes weren't even on me, they were on Joe.

"Hey Joe, was she as good as your other girls?"

Joe turned his head and smiled at me. "Better."

I smiled back at him happily. "I was?"

"Oh fuck yeah." One of his hands moved to hold one of mine.

"Hey Joe, what's happens if she gets pregnant?" I closed my eyes. Jesus Steve, talk about me like I'm not here, why don't you? Joe stirred, propped himself up on one elbow, looked down at me, smiling. I smiled back at him. Thank you Joe! His hand stroked my stomach in slow circles, massaging me before unhurriedly sliding downwards to cup my sex and lightly squeeze me. I moaned softly, feeling their cum seeping out of me around his fingers. So much of it! There was so much cum inside me! And this was the worst time for me too. Oh Jesus! I knew it!

"Fuck Steve, didn't they teach you that stuff at school? If Hayley gets pregnant she's gonna have a baby." I almost giggled, except I would have felt bad laughing at Steve in front of Joe and then I was also worried that I might really get pregnant. Oh God! Why had I been so crazy! I should have insisted. When Joe ripped that condom off, I should have said no. Why hadn't I? I reached down between my legs, touching myself, shivering as I felt their cum. So much of it! So much cum inside me! How could Joe have cum twice in me just like that? Steve too for that matter. I could taste him in my mouth.

Joe grinned at Steve. "Besides, you heard Hayley. She told me not to use a rubber with her. She told me to fucking cum in her cunt dude, so I did, okay?"

"Yeah, I guess, okay."

Steve sounded a little disgruntled. Well, fuck! How about me? He wasn't the one who'd been fucked by two guys and who might find herself pregnant. Jesus, I still had to finish High School. I sure as hell didn't want to get pregnant now. Still, I could always go to the pharmacy in the morning. I wasn't, like, totally dumb. I could get the Morning After Pill. There was still a little bit of risk, but not much. Whatever, I badly needed a shower. Crawling of the bed, I left them lying there as I limped into the bathroom, showered myself thorougly and crawled back to the bed, totally wiped, my mind a blank.

Steve and Joe were both asleep. I snuggled in between them on the bed and closed my eyes. It was late, I'd been worked hard, I was exhausted. Before I knew it I was asleep as well. I didn't know that until I was woken up by Steve gently shaking my shoulder. Mmmmm, did he want me again? I liked that idea. Sleepy as I was, the thought woke me up quickly, quickening my heart, bringing a smile to my lips. I turned towards him, my hand searching for his cock, finding it, disappointed by his flaccidity. Well, that could be rectified soon enough. I started to stroke him, smiling up at him happily. My guy!

"Hayley, it's time to go home." Well, that wasn't what I was expecting.

"Huh?" Then I remembered. I'd never got around to telling Steve that we were staying the night at Claire's. "Uhh, Steve, don't worry, I told my parents I was sleeping over here. We can stay the night."

"Huh?" It was Steve's turn to sound puzzled. God, why wasn't he getting hard? I was already wet with anticipation. Slightly sore as well! Actually, a bit more than slightly sore but hey, I could deal with that. I was definitely wet. I wanted him. In me! On the other side of me, Joe stirred. My pulse quickened at the feel of his cock pressing against my butt. Hard. Ready. Ready to fuck me. Unlike Steve who still wasn't responding to my hand. I looked at Steve for a long moment, then slipped one arm around him, slid one leg up over his and kissed him, gently at first and then harder, my tongue sliding into his mouth. Steve kissed me back after a long pause, then separated his mouth from mine.

"Come on Hayley, I gotta get you home."

I shook my head. He wasn't getting it at all. We were staying the night at Claire's. I looked blurrily at the clock on the wall. Four in the morning! There was no way I was walking through the front door at home at four a.m. I'd be grounded for life! Besides, my parents had told me I could sleepover at Claire's and I was.

"Steve." I placed one finger across his lips. "Just shutup and fuck me again, okay." He wasn't catching on very quickly. Neither was his cock. It was still limp. Maybe he needed a blowjob to get him hard? I felt Joe moving behind me as I continued to stroke Steve with my fingers, willing him to harden. I'd give him a blowjob if I needed to but my jaw was a bit sore. I'd prefer my fingers to do the work. I moved closer to Steve, sliding one of my legs up over him, my breasts brushing up against his chest, my lips brushing his, teasing him. "Steve, just relax, we're staying all night and I want you to fuck me again, okay?" He wasn't getting hard though. It looked like a blowjob was definitely on the cards.

"Uhh, Hayley, I gotta get back home, I didn't tell them I was staying anywhere."

I felt Joe stirring behind me, moving. His hand brushed my butt, slid across my inner thigh. God, just that one touch and I felt myself already getting really wet. I gasped, my eyes flew wide open as his fingers moved on me again, brushed up and down my slit, tracing my lips. I shivered. I was even wetter when Joe pressed up behind me, his cock hard against my butt as he peered over my shoulder, his hand moving up and around to cup one of my breasts.

"I guess you might as well give Steve a goodnight kiss then Hayley, he's gotta run along home and it doesn't look like he's gonna get hard enough to fuck you first."

I knew Joe was making fun of Steve and I didn't like that. "Stop it Joe, don't give Steve a hard time."