Hayley's Party Ch. 01 Pt. C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,231 Followers

"Steve." My voice was a gasping moan, my eyes fixed on his. "Steve ... tell Joe ... tell him it's okay ... okay for him to ... to cum in my cunt... I want it ... I want him to cum ... in me ... tell him Steve ... tell him to ... to cum in me...!" I really sounded like a bitch in heat to myself, all whiny and desperate and excited. Just hearing myself, hearing my desperate need, excited me! Steve's look, excited, rapt yet somehow reproachful burnt into me, pained and excited, hurt and humiliated. His cock jerked in front of my face.

Joe laughed as he fucked me. "Hey Steve, Hayley wants me to cum in her cunt dude, I can't do that till you say it's okay."

"Tell him Steve... Please ... I want you to tell Joe..." Somehow I reached out and clasped Steve's cock, clasped it in one hand, even stroked it jerkily as Joe's cock pounded into me. Fucking me. "Tell Joe ... tell him Steve ... tell him he can cum in me."

Joe slapped my butt as he fucked me. "Steve, listen to your girlfriend dude, just tell me I can cum in your girlfriend's tight little Chinese cunt."

Steve groaned. I felt his cock twitch in my fingers as I stroked him. One of his hands seized my ponytail and pulled my head up so that I was looking at him as I begged. "Steve ... uuhhhh ... please Steve ... nnuughhh ... I want Joe ...oohhhh... I want Joe to cum ... uughhhh ... cum in me ... Cum hard in my cuntuughhhh..." I did want that, I wanted it so much I was trying to push myself back onto Joe's cock.

"You really want that Hayley?" His voice was a gasp. "Do you want Joe to cum in you?"

"Yes ... Yes ... I do ... I do ... can he Steve? ... please ... Please Steve." I was begging. I was begging my boyfriend for permission for Joe to cum in me.

"Fuck fuck fuck Joe ... okay ... okay ... you want it Haley? ... okay ... Joe can cum in you ... cum in her if you want to Joe." His voice was almost an angry snarl. "you can cum in her slutty little cunt as hard as you like."

""Thanks dude ... you're the best ... the best buddy a guy like me could have..." Joe laughed as he fucked me. "There's not many guys would let a buddy fuck their girl for them her first time... but you sure you really want that dude? You're gonna get sloppy seconds if I do." There was a pause. "Hey Hayley, you really want your boyfriend to get sloppy seconds?"

I thought about that for a second before realizing what Joe meant. That was so gross, how could he say that about me. I thought about it some more, what that meant. I almost had an orgasm on the spot! Oh fuck! It was too much! Way too much! My mind spun.

"Joe," I gasped, "Joe... please ... I want it ... I want you to finish ... finish in my cunt... Please Joe... Please cum!" I wanted it so much. Joe was really fucking me hard now! Beneath us the bed squeaked and groaned and creaked and banged against the wall. On the bed, much the same thing was happening!

"NGGGHHHHH... HHHUUUNNHHHH ... UUUGGGHHHHH ... HHHHUUGHHHHHH."

Kneeling on the bed before Joe, half kneeling over Steve, I moaned and groaned and sobbed and cried out as Joe slammed his cock into me hard, again and again, his cock driving deeply inwards, his body slapping up against the backs of my thighs, again and again. I knew he was going to finish in me soon. I knew and I was scared and I wanted to feel it all at the same time and I could feel his excitement, feel his need to finish in me. And there was nothing I could do. Nothing but kneel before him and wait helplessly as he took me. As he fucked me. As he used me. In those moments, then and there, I can safely say there was nothing else I wanted to do more than kneel before him and feel his cock driving into me.

"JESUS HALEY! FUCK FUCK FUUUUCK OOOHHHH FUUUUUUCK!"

He plunged hard into me, his hands gripped my hips, holding me tight, pulling me back against him. My eyes locked to Steve's, I cried out as I felt Joe's cockshaft begin to throb and pulse inside me, as I felt that first spurting jet of his cum blast out deep inside me. My boyfriend looked into my eyes as a man came inside me for the first time.

Only it wasn't my boyfriend coming inside me.

"OOOOOHHHHH!"

I was wide open to Joe, his cock impaling me, pulsing and throbbing deep inside me as his semen blasted out hotly deep within me. I could feel it. I groaned in time with each explosive spurt inside my unprotected sex. Joe emptied himself inside me, flooding me with his sperm-laden semen. Spurt after spurt filling me to overflowing. It was a sensation that I loved from the very first eruption shooting out into me, feeling Joe's steely-hard pulsing throbbing male organ spurting his hot creamy seminal fluid deep inside my body. Steve watched me, his eyes fixed on mine, his face excited as I experienced Joe's culmination within me. Steve watched me until my arms turned to jelly and I slowly lowered my head to the sheets, closing my eyes, reaching down under my body, between my legs to the juncture of my sex where Joe's cock thickly penetrated me.

My fingertips touched him, touched myself, felt his cock throb as he emptied yet more cum inside me. I squeezed him with my sex, clasping him within my vaginal walls, enjoying his groans of pleasure as I did my inexperienced best to milk him. My fingertips slid over my exposed clitoris, drawing a long quavering sob of exquisite pleasure from me as my sex spasmed convulsively on Joe's cock. Now it was my turn to orgasm, to feel that golden pleasure washing through me once more. I closed my eyes and cried out.

"OOOOOOHHHHH ... OOOHHHHHH ... OOOHHHH!"

In mid-orgasm, as I felt Joe's cock spurting his cum deep inside me, knowing I was completely unprotected, I had a sudden premonition that I was going to find myself pregnant. My sex spasmed convulsively on Joe's cock at the thought.

"HHHUUUNNGHHHHHHH!" I heard myself groaning one last time as my sex milked him for the last few drops. My body shuddered and then the golden tide of pleasure that had overwhelmed me slowly ebbed away. I knelt there breathing hard, feeling Joe's cock softening slowly inside me, unable to move. God, he'd come in me! Without any protection! I could feel it now, trickling out of me, down the insides of my thighs. My brain spun in all directions, incoherent random thoughts as I knelt in the center of the bed.

I knelt in there feeling his cum trickling down the insides of my thighs, knowing I'd been fucked. I certainly felt like I'd been fucked. My sex was completely full of Joe's cum. I wasn't a virgin anymore. Only it hadn't been my boyfriend that had fucked me for the first time. It'd been Joe. Joe had been my first man, the first guy who'd fucked me, and he'd done it to me right there on the bed in front of my boyfriend. He'd cum in me while my boyfriend watched. My boyfriend was still watching me as I knelt there, gasping for breath, my body glowing in the aftermath of those orgasms Joe had brought me to how many times? Two? Three?

Jesus! I should have felt bad but I felt wonderful even as I thought of Steve. My boyfriend. Oh My God! Joe had fucked me in front of my boyfriend. I'd lost my virginity to Joe, not to Steve! All of a sudden, kneeling there with my sex full of Joe's cum, Joe's cock still inside me, Steve looking at me, the full enormity of what I'd done dawned on me. I felt dreadfully embarrassed, exposed and humiliated all at one and the same time. I'd just done something I'd never dreamed of doing even in my wildest little fantasies about making love. I wondered if Steve was still as excited at watching me being taken as he had been. I had to know. I had to. Breathing hard, I lifted my head from the sheets to look at Steve.

What was Steve going to think of me?

Did I care what Steve thought?

The first thing I saw was his cock, rock hard, rigidly erect. I guess that answered part of my question. When I looked up at his face, he was looking at me, his expression still one of excitement. There was no anger, he didn't look upset, he just looked excited. My sex did a little dance on Joe's cock as I took in Steve's expression, as I saw him looking at me. Yes, I did care what Steve thought despite having given myself to Joe.

Joe abruptly withdrew from me. I heard my sex make a soft wet sound as his cock eased out of me, his cum immediately flooding thickly down my thighs. I moaned softly, moaned again, folding limply face down on the bed, feeling his cum continuing to flood out of me as I lay there. Joe collapsed onto the bed on one side of me. Steve was lying beside me on the other. I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes and look at him. What must he think of me?

"Open wide Hayley." Joe was rolling me onto my side, turning my head towards him, his body moving. Almost before I could realize what was happening, his hands guided his now soft cock to my lips, into my mouth. I knew without asking what he wanted.

When a guy sticks his cock in your mouth it's for one thing.

I sucked, tasting Joe's cum and myself on his cock. His cum tasted different to Steve's, it had a different flavor to it, a little less acrid. There was that taste of my sex there as well, sweet and thick with just a little spicy tang. I licked and I sucked, burying my head against Joe to avoid looking at Steve. Steve, who was lying behind me, his cock resting stiff and hard on my butt as I worked my mouth, sucking and licking Joe.

"God, Hayley's a great little fuck," Joe said conversationally, his hand stroking my hair away from my face "She's got a nice tight little cunt too". He chuckled. "Well, she had a nice tight little cunt, she's wide open now." His hand stroked my head as he talked about me.

I felt Steve's hand on the back of my thigh, sliding higher, rubbing Joe's cum across my skin, sliding across the entrance to my sex where Joe had just finished fucking me, where Joe's cum flowed from me, making me shiver. "Yeah, isn't she," he said.

He didn't sound upset. He sounded excited. I half-closed my eyes as they talked about me, hot shame washing through me. How could I have let this happen, Steve was my boyfriend but I'd let Joe use me. I'd let Joe be the first man to fuck me. How could I have done that? And Steve, how could Steve have let this happen to me? How could he sound like he was enjoying this? He should be upset and angry. Shouldn't he? But I was enjoying this too, I was happily sucking on Joe's cock, feeling him swell in my mouth. I continued to suck gently on Joe's cock, making my mind empty now of everything except what I was doing. I was content to lie there limply glowing, their words mere words washing through me.

"Hey dude, why don't you fuck her now?" Joe's question to Steve interrupted that fading glow. Jesus, now Joe wanted Steve to fuck me. I thought about saying no, but Steve was my boyfriend. It seemed only fair to let him fuck me now that Joe had finished using me. And it wasn't as if I could move. I was jelly. Let him do what he liked to me.

"You're finished?" Steve said.

"For now dude, go on, you fuck her, she's your girlfriend."

They were talking about me. Neither of them bothered to ask me what I thought. Not that I was actually thinking much. I was still sucking on Joe's cock, which was slowly getting harder in my mouth. Nobody had told me to stop so I didn't. Steve's hand slid under me, lifted my hips from the bed, guided me up onto my hands and knees. I felt him move, his knees between my legs, roughly nudging my legs wider apart as I knelt before him, my mouth still servicing Joe's cock. Joe's cock filled my mouth, definitely much harder now.

"Go on Steve, stick your cock into her dude, don't be shy."

"Ooohhhh." I felt Steve's cock enter me, an easy slide as he mounted me from behind, pushing into me thickly, but not as thick as Joe, sliding high in my wetly receptive sex. Joe had been right. There was none of the effort Joe had needed to penetrate me when he first entered me. Steve slid into me easily. I was wide open. I was all wet and slushy too, I heard the wet sound my sex made as Steve's cock filled me. I moaned around Joe's cock as Steve thrust himself completely into me, his hands holding my hips tightly for a moment as he made sure he was as far into me as he could go. I closed my eyes as one of Steve's hands moved under me to cup and hold my breast, the other pressing against my sex where he entered me.

He moved slowly, his cock sliding noisily in and out of me, the wet sounds of our fucking filling the room. I slid one hand beneath my body to join Steve's, down, all the way down to where Steve entered me, my fingertips joining Steve's and feeling his cock as it slid easily in and out of my wide-open sex, my thumb brushing my clitoris lightly with each of his movements. I could feel Joe's cum seeping from me as Steve's cock pistoned in and out, oozing out thickly over my fingers as I touched him, as I touched myself. Steve was breathing harder, fucking me harder. My boyfriend was fucking me at last!

But he wasn't the first. He hadn't been the first. That made me a little sad despite the pleasure I was feeling as he had me! But only a little! His cock wasn't as big as Joe's but it felt good all the same. I was enjoying it, enjoying the slushy wet sounds my sex made, enjoying the sliding of his shaft across my fingertips as he moved in and out of me. From the noises he was making, the heavy breathing, the satisfied sounds, Steve was enjoying me. Joe's cock still filled my mouth, one of his hands holding my head, giving me no choice but to continue servicing him with my mouth as Steve had me.

Finally, Steve spoke. He didn't speak to me. I wanted him to speak to me.

"Hey Joe."

"Yeah?"

"You hard enough to fuck her again?"

Huh? What? I felt confused. Steve was asking Joe if he was hard enough to fuck me again? What for? Why? I was Steve's. Wasn't I? Steve hadn't even finished with me yet.

"Yeah, I'm sure of it. Can't you see." They both laughed. I felt rather than heard his chuckle. Joe was hard alright. He was filling my mouth. Steve was fucking me harder now, a lot harder. I liked it but I wanted to be on my back with Steve over me, between my legs, looking down at me. This was so impersonal, lying face down with Steve behind me pumping his cock into me. I couldn't see him. I wanted to see him.

"Okay."

Joe's cock withdrew from my mouth and now I could moan noisily as Steve began to ride me hard, my sex sucking and squelching as he pumped his cock into me.

"Steve..." I gasped, "Steve..."

"What is it Hayley?" It was Joe that was asking. I wanted Steve to ask. I wanted Steve to care about what I wanted. Instead, Steve fucked me harder.

"Ugghhh ... I want ... hhuuhhh ... on my back ... nnugghh!"

"Steve..." Joe's voice was relaxed, relaxed and carefree. "Steve, fuck it, pay attention here dude!"

"Nnnnughhhhh." Jesus, I was just about doing the splits here. It was a good thing I was like, totally flexible from Tae Kwon Do.

"What Joe?"

"I think Hayley wants to lie on her back and have you fuck her that way. Right Hayley?"

"Huunngghhh ... Yeahuuughhh ... I donnughhhh!" Christ, he was fucking me so hard, jolting my whole body, slamming his cock into me again and again and again.

"Steve, roll her onto her back dude."

Steve abruptly stopped and withdrew from me, his weight lifting from me. His hands urged me onto my back, moving back down onto me as I spread my legs for him to move down between. His face looked down on mine, his body came down on mine, his cock found my entrance.

"Hhuuugggnnhhhh." He was inside me, his weight on me, my knees drawn back to open myself for him. I gasped happily as he began to move. At last, my boyfriend was making love me the way I'd wanted him to. My arms went round his neck, my eyes looked into his. I gave myself up to him. Steve was mine! All mine! I loved feeling his excitement, his desire for me, his cock fucking me and I did my best to encourage him as my excitement rose anew. I wanted him to tell me that he loved me, that I was his.

"You like that huh Hayley?" He was looking down at me eagerly. "You like my cock fucking your little cunt?"

Well, I guessed that was as close as I was going to get. Maybe some encouragement? "Yeah ... I love it Steve ... I love it... I love you Steve... I love you" Hint hint!

He kissed me instead. His mouth came down on mine and he kissed me hard, his tongue deep in my mouth. He didn't seem to care that I'd been busy sucking on Joe's cock moments before, that my mouth tasted of my sex and of Joe. He kissed me hard as I opened my mouth wide to him, welcoming his tongue as I welcomed his cock. His mouth lifted from me, he was breathing hard. So was I.

"Fuck Hayley ... Ohh fuck ... Fuck fuck Fuck FUUCK TAKE IT TAKE IT FUCK .. FUCK YOU ... FUCK!" So much for romance and words of love! What I got was pure lust as he came! His cock drove into me hard, his body tensing, thrusting, his cock throbbing inside me. I lay beneath him, eyes half closed, mouth wide open, gasping as he came inside me. I once more felt that hot spurting deep inside me. It felt good.

But it didn't felt as good as Joe fucking me and cumming in me had. Somehow, I felt a little disappointed. After he'd finished, Steve rolled off me almost immediately to lie on his back, breathing hard. Me, I just lay there feeling half-fucked and wanting more. Steve had got me all excited and then he'd come and I hadn't. I glanced at Joe, lying beside me, then glanced down. Joe's cock was as hard as it had been when he'd removed it from my mouth. My heart skipped a beat.

NO! I was so NOT going to initiate anything with Joe myself. I had to live with myself. I felt ashamed enough now of what I'd done. But I kept looking at Joe's cock. The demands of my sex urged me on, urged me to take hold of Joe's cock and guide it to where my body needed it. Just the thought was making me twitch with excitement, making my breath come faster. I resisted the temptation. Despite what Joe had done to me, I was Steve's girlfriend. I was. I almost sobbed then. But I still wanted Joe's cock.

"Hayley." Joe's voice was soft and smooth and oh so tempting.

"Yeah." My answer was a whisper.

"Maybe you should suck on Steve until he's hard again."

I looked at him dubiously. Altruism just wasn't Joe's style. Was it? What was he really planning? Somehow, I was sure that it involved fucking me. Of course I wanted Steve hard again. I wanted my boyfriend to fuck me again. Very much! I glanced at Joe, at Joe's cock, then at Steve, who smiled at me. My heart did a little dance right then and there. I loved Steve's smile. Especially when it was directed at me! Without further thought, I rolled over and eagerly took Steve's flaccid cock in my hand, lowering my mouth to take him in. He tasted of cum and me but I was getting used to that taste combo now. I was starting to like it! Flaccid as he was, I could take his entire cock into my mouth so I did, swirling my tongue on him, licking and sucking him clean and then working to get him hard. I could tell he was enjoying what I was doing, one of his hands was stroking my hair, the other was stroking my back.

Behind me, Joe was running a hand over the smooth curves of my tautly muscled butt. I liked that too. Tae Kwon Do and swimming made for muscles, not fat. I may have been small and slender but I was in great shape. I liked it when he ran his fingers lightly over my sex as well. That felt good, I felt myself all wet again and Steve was starting to get slightly harder in my mouth.

"Hayley, get up on your knees so Steve can play with your tits." I didn't even think. I just did as Joe told me. I was kneeling now, with my head above Steve's stomach and my knees up beside his shoulder. One of Steve's hands moved under me, playing with one of my breasts. I liked that too.

"You should look at her pussy as well dude, she's your girlfriend, no reason for me to have all the fun here." Joe took one of my legs and lifted it, moved it over Steve's head, forcing me to shuffle around so I was kneeling over Steve now, my knees either side of his head. I had to lean forward to make sure his cock stayed in my mouth. My heart leapt wildly. My sex was totally exposed to Steve's gaze, right in front of his face. I could feel Steve's breath on my inner thighs. God, this was embarrassing. I mean, they'd both cum in me, I could feel it seeping out of me onto my inner thighs. I felt like a sticky mess there. My face burned. But I didn't move, I stayed where Joe's hands had placed me.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,231 Followers