Hey Nineteen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were?" she asked.

"Only because Jessica wanted me to," I said. "Her and Kristen went to middle school together. Most of the girls there were all at the concert together, which makes sense, because they did everything together."

"Everything?"

"Yep," I said. "They were all into girls, but most were into guys, too. Most had been friends for a long time, with a couple joining the clique in college, but there were six of them. Anyway, Kristen wanted the whole group to be involved in her losing it, but Jessica was the one holding her hand when I finally got inside."

"That's... I dunno, it's really kinda sweet, in an only-happens-on-Literotica kind of way," Trina mused.

"Why am I not surprised that you know what Literotica is?" I chuckled.

"Why am I not surprised that you do?" she retorted.

"Hey, it's been lonely since this started," I offered. "I broke up with my last girlfriend over Christmas, and you can't meet anyone with all this shit going on." I paused, as I considered who I was with now. I kissed her shoulder. "At least, I didn't think I could."

She purred happily. "I didn't think so, either. But yes, I read porn. I didn't get many chances to explore my fascination with older men in person before this whole pandemic thing hit. They have a whole category for that."

"And just about everything else," I agreed. "So, yeah, it might seem crazy, but that's how we met. I got her number, and I never actually made it down to Texas on my break. We dated long distance for the rest of my contract in Iraq, and I decided I didn't want to be apart from her anymore, so I took a job working for the NSA. I could work from home mostly, and live wherever I wanted. So, I moved to Indy. We got married a couple years later.

"The first five years were great," I said. "She got her degree and landed a job with a graphic design firm, designing business logos and products, that sort of thing. She loved her job, I liked mine well enough, and we had a ton of friends. Avery came along in '13, and we talked about having at least one more, and maybe two."

"So what happened?" Trina had started stroking my cock, but she could sense that this was where the roller coaster stopped going up, so she just tenderly held it while her other hand stroked my wrist.

"Well, she'd never stopped sleeping with her group of friends, and she had my blessing for that," I said. "They'd all been friends for years, so I didn't care if she kept going with them. Besides, most of the time I was involved."

"Did you ever sleep with the others again?"

"Occasionally," I said. "But it was always with Jessica's encouragement and involvement -- she had some kind of fetish, where she got off extra hard watching me have sex with other women. But usually my role was doing stuff to Jessica while she played with the other girls... I'd fuck her while she ate one of them out, or something like that. Sometimes I just watched. Honestly, I didn't need anything besides what we did together, which was amazing... but the extra variety was nice. It was a fun, deeply fulfilling sex life.

"I guess after a while, though, Jessica wanted more. It started with her picking up a girl at the gym, then at the airport after a business trip. The agreement was that she was only supposed to sleep with that specific group of five other women, but I didn't argue too much about the new women, as long as she told me about it. I guess I should have, though, because eventually..." I trailed off.

"Eventually, it wasn't just women?" Trina said, voicing what I apparently didn't want to. She slid her hand off my cock and up onto my stomach.

"Yeah," I said. "First it was a drummer for some cover band she saw at a bar. Then, it was a guy who worked in her building. The last one I knew about was a threesome, with the girl from the gym and her husband."

She sucked in a sharp breath. "Fuck."

"I'm looking forward to it," I said, with a hollow laugh. I was over it now, but it would always sting a little. I squeezed her ass reasonably hard, if only to remind myself that I was just retelling old nightmares, and that the present held much better things for me.

"Doesn't seem like the appropriate time, but you know how much playing with my ass gets me going, Houston. If you keep it up, I'm gonna hop on your cock and start riding you while you tell me the rest of the details about your divorce."

Now the laugh had more substance behind it.

"Don't threaten me with a good time," I said, swatting her ass one more time and earning a sexy little moan.

"Anyway, I finally found out because one of the girl's husbands, Mario, told me," I said. "He came home from a late night at the office and heard Dana, his wife, and Jessica talking. Jessica was clearly upset about something, and he listened as she told Dana all about what she'd been doing, and worried about how to tell me about it.

"After Jessica left, he asked Dana if she was planning to tell me, or if he was going to have to... she begged him not to, to let Jessica figure out how to tell me on her own. He agreed, but told her to tell Jessica she had till the end of the week to tell me, or he would. She didn't -- I guess she thought he wouldn't go through with it. So he did.

"When I called her out on it, she broke down in tears. Real tears, not the fake ones. I could tell she knew she'd fucked up, and I knew she was sorry. I told her I wanted a divorce, right away... but she begged me to go to marriage counseling, so I did. And I really tried, mostly for the sake of our daughter, but... I just couldn't get over it. I could have forgiven one time, if she told me about it, but multiple times, and having to hear it from someone else... I just couldn't."

Trina lifted her head up and kissed me on the lips. It was gentle and tender, and God help me, it sent a feeling of warmth buzzing throughout my chest. It made me feel a hundred times better. I took her left hand in mine, and she squeezed.

"The really shitty thing about it is, she never even talked to me about it," I continued. "I mean, I'm not at all one of those guys that gets off on seeing another man fuck my wife, but... I loved her. I would have tried anything once for her, and probably even twice. If she wanted something else, she could have asked me. I mean, yeah, if I tried it a couple times and decided I couldn't do it, we might have run into another roadblock eventually, but I just couldn't accept the betrayal."

Trina just nodded, her cheek feeling warm and a little slick -- tears, maybe? -- against my upper arm.

"Anyway, I thought maybe our split would be amicable, but I was wrong," I continued. "Once she realized I was serious, she got mean. She called me a hypocrite, talking about how I gladly fucked her friends but didn't give her the same opportunity, and was going to try to use that to claim she was the wronged spouse and take me for everything. Never mind that it was her idea every single time. It got to the point that my lawyer considered serving all of her friends with subpoenas, asking that they testify that it was her idea, and not a case of me cheating first and her getting even. I don't think any of them would have lied for her under oath. They eventually convinced her to back off, and we agreed to split everything equally, including every other week with Avery. She got primary custody, though -- she's a great mom, so I would never have challenged her on that -- and when she moved here, I either had to follow her or I'd only see Avery on holidays and during the summer."

"Wow," Trina said. "That's pretty awful. I mean, I'm glad you're here, of course, but..."

I stroked her back lazily. "Yeah, me too."

"Do you still talk to any of her friends?" she asked. "I mean, I know they started off as hers, but you were together a long time. They kinda became mutual friends, right?"

"I do now, but that's a recent development," I said. "They all shut me out once the papers got served. Mario talked to me throughout, over Dana's objections, but none of the girls said a word to me. Through Mario, I heard that all of them were sympathetic toward me and felt Jessica was in the wrong, but they were going to have their best friend's back. Kristen sent me a couple of Facebook messages over the past couple years, just checking up on me, but that was it. When Jessica moved back here to live near her parents, there wasn't really much keeping me in Indy."

"So what changed?"

"Dana got Covid-19."

"Oh, shit!"

"Yeah, it was pretty nasty for a while," I agreed. "She was on a ventilator for two weeks, and of course, neither Mario or their kids could get in to see her. He was a wreck. Like I said, he was the only one who stuck by me when the shit hit the fan, so I drove out there to be there for him. He's a big golfer, so we played 4 rounds of golf in one day, at his four favorite courses around Indy. I fucking hate golf, by the way." She chuckled. "He'd taken the kids to his parents' house, and when we went by to get them after, Jessica's car was in the driveway."

"She convinced me to go out for a late dinner, and we had a long heart-to-heart," I said. "We'd been icy toward each other ever since I moved here, only talking about Avery and even that only when necessary. But at the time, we didn't know whether Dana was gonna make it... it made me not care so much about what happened in the past. She finally apologized, and I did, too, for whatever shortcomings I had that made her feel like she had to go elsewhere. She tried to explain, but I didn't really want her to. It'll never be like it was -- in fact, she's engaged to a woman out here now -- but we're back on good terms. Hell, this was supposed to be my week with Avery, but Jess has to go out of town for work next week, so we swapped weeks. That kind of stuff never would have happened until recently."

"That's great," Trina said, lightly tickling my chest hair. "What about the others? Did Dana make it?"

"She pulled through, yeah," I said. "And yeah, the others are talking to me again. I mean, they all live in Indy still, so we're just Facebook friends. I haven't seen any of them except Dana since I moved, and even that was just a Zoom call while she was still in the hospital."

"Not even Kristen with her ginormous titties?" Trina sensed that the serious shit was over, so her hand went back to my cock.

"Not even her," I said.

"You said she messaged you a couple times," Trina tried. "Don't tell me she didn't throw in a couple of pics of her boobs, for good ol' time's sake."

"She did not," I chuckled. "Though, there were a couple years there where I couldn't bring myself to try dating again. Those were lonely times, so I think I could have put those pictures to good use, if she'd sent them."

"But surely you remembered them," Trina said. My cock had deflated while talking about the divorce, but she was quickly bringing it back to life. "How they looked, how they tasted... how her nipples crinkled up when you sucked them... how they felt wrapped around your dick... I'm guessing you made at least a few messes thinking about them."

"Maybe one or two," I said. "And maybe if I'd known you back then, I wouldn't have had to take care of things myself."

"Silly boy," she said. "Two years ago, I was jailbait."

"True," I said, running my hands back down to her ass and squeezing again, harder than I had before. "Not jailbait now, though."

"And thank God for that," she moaned. "God, I love what you do to my ass."

"Well, I love your ass," I said, giving it a light smack. "So, we're even."

She rotated her ass away from me and slid between my legs. She put her forearms on my thighs and descended on my cock, sucking as much as she could into her mouth and bathing it with her tongue. When she pulled off, a string of saliva stretched out between my cock and her lips, and she quickly captured it and dove back down. It was much noisier and wetter than her earlier blowjob, almost as if she was trying to be as sloppy as possible. A few seconds later, I found out why.

"Nobody's ever called my boobs 'ginormous,'" she started, sliding upward a little until my cock was nestled snugly between them. "But I think they're pretty great. Maybe you can take them for a test drive, hmm?"

She pressed her boobs against either side of my cock, and slowly lifted herself up and down, watching with rapt fascination as my cock peeked out over the top of her self-made cleavage.

"Not just great," I said. "They're perfect, Trina, and I'm not just sayin' that because, ya know..."

"Because I'm letting you fuck them?" she said with a giggle.

"Yeah," I answered. "Though, not gonna lie... this is pretty amazing."

No, Trina's tits were nowhere near the size of Kristen's, but as long as she kept them pressed together, they were plenty big enough for my cock to stay safely tucked between them. After a few minutes, I slid my hands over her shoulders and held her in place so I could control the motion. I was still plenty lubed up from her blowjob, and she just bent forward and let me take over. She couldn't look down at the action anymore, and while I still could, I decided looking back into those icy blue eyes was an even better view.

"You like that, huh?" she asked. "You like fucking these young, firm tits?"

I grunted in agreement.

"They kinda like it, too," she said. "They'd like it even better if you were the one holding them in place."

So, I obliged, squeezing the twin orbs and kneading the tender flesh as I kept up my pace. Occasionally I pinched one nipple or the other, enjoying her sharp gasps each time I did. Her eyes hooded over with pleasure, which was amazing to me since she was the one giving me all the pleasure.

"I love it when you take control," she cooed. "When you squeeze my tits... when you smack my ass... when you pull my hair... when you put me in the position you want so you can just take what you want... But you know what I don't want?" she asked. "I don't want you to cum this way."

Suddenly, she pulled away and stood up. My hands felt empty without something to hold, and my wet cock waved lewdly in the open air.

"My little pussy is throbbing, Houston," she said, stepping toward the door. "I need you back inside me, as soon as possible. You're going to have to show me how much you need it."

I heard her giggle as she took off, running down the hallway. I just smiled as I leapt up off the bed, taking care to grab the extra condom from the nightstand. I rushed down the hallway and into the main living area, but she was nowhere in sight. I heard a giggle from the living room, so I moved in there and saw her laying flat on the ground in front of the couch.

"Not a very imaginative hiding spot, Katrina," I said with mock condescension in my voice. "Almost like you want me to catch you."

She grinned up at me with wild eyes, but before I could reach her, she scrambled to her feet and took off for the kitchen. I chased her around the island a couple of times, knowing what it must sound like to the downstairs neighbors to have a 250-pound man running wild on their ceiling. She stopped on one end of the island, with me on the other staring back at her. Her cheeks were flushed, but she was smiling as widely as I'd seen her smile, genuinely happy that I was willing to play her game.

"But do you want to catch me?" she asked, licking her lips. She sprinted off for the living room again, and I followed, figuring it wouldn't be long before she led me wherever she wanted to go. Instead of stopping in the living room, though, she headed into the dining room, and we soon found ourselves on opposite sides of the small, rectangular dinner table.

"Oh, I'm gonna catch you, little girl," I said. I'd tried the term out earlier, and she didn't mind. She didn't mind this time, either.

"You think so, huh?" She'd no sooner finished the line than she broke to my right. I started to go left to chase her around the table again, but quickly faked back to my right, and we collided at the end of the table, my arms hooking under her shoulders to break her fall.

"Got ya," I said, then quickly crushed her lips against mine. I pushed her up against the table and mauled her tits as we feverishly made out, feeling her fingernails dig into my back as she panted into my mouth. I broke the kiss off only long enough to use my teeth to tear open the condom wrapper, then forced my tongue back into her mouth as I slid the rubber over my cock. Finally, I spun her around and bent her over the table.

"Yes," she moaned. "Now fucking taking me."

I was not in the mood for any teasing or foreplay this time, so she didn't have to tell me twice. I slammed my cock into her from behind in one smooth stroke, enjoying the sound my hips made slapping against her ass, but really digging the ripple that rolled across her supple cheeks at the contact. She screamed out into her forearm at the sudden intrusion, but that turned into an insistent, babbling moan as I thrusted in and out of her.

"Fuck me, fuck me, please, please, fuckyes, fuck... God, Houston, poundmeplease..." Those were just a few things that streamed from Trina's lips as I plowed into her. She came quickly, crying out my name and a few other unintelligible things, but that just spurred me on and made me thrust even harder.

Her upper body collapsed against the table, pushing her arms directly in front of her head and squashing her tits against the cold gray formica. There was a fake plant and a pair of salt-and-pepper shakers on the table, but they clattered to the floor under the vibrations from my pounding.

SMACK!

"Ohmigod!" she shrieked as my open palm made contact with her right ass cheek. I knew this angle was going to set my thighs on fire soon, so I wanted to make sure I made this as heated and passionate as possible.

SMACK!

This time my palm landed heavily on her left cheek, and she turned her face to the side, laying her left cheek -- the one on her face -- on the table and looking back and up at me. "Treating me like a guitar again, huh?"

SMACK SMACK!

Each cheek got one this time, and she cried out again, this time slapping her hand over her mouth so as not to attract the attention of local law enforcement for the second time today.

"Can you..." she was breathing so rapidly that it was hard to even get those two words out.

"Can I what?" I asked gleefully. "Can I spank you again? Why, Trina, I thought you'd never ask."

SMACK!

"Ooooh... oh fuck," she panted. "My ass."

"I just did, but if you insist..." I smacked each cheek again.

"Gaaaahhh..." she spluttered. "No, my..." It sounded as if she'd finally given up trying to talk. I really didn't know what she wanted, but I was having a lot of fun listening to her try to tell me.

I gripped her hips hard and really pounded into her now, but she managed to slither her arms backward and grip her ass cheeks, spreading them open wide for me. That allowed me to plunge just the slightest bit deeper into her, but then her right pinky finger drifted out toward her tight, puckered asshole, coming up just short of actually applying any pressure.

"Ah, that's what you wanted," I said. "Haven't you learned anything tonight though, Trina? Keep your hands off my stuff."

"Yours?" she gasped as I pushed her hands out of the way.

"Mine." She whimpered when I pulled out of her, but that quickly changed into moans as I knelt behind her and licked all over her bright red ass cheeks. She seemed to enjoy my spanking, but her ass really did look angry, so I figured it was time to add a little sugar to the spice, so to speak.

I thought briefly about giving her a rim job -- I'd done it to a couple other girls, and they'd done it to me, as well, and everyone had always loved it -- but I figured that might be something to discuss with her first. I knew she had no problem with my fingers, though, so I lubed up my pointer finger with her copious pussy juices and gently slid it into her ass. I moved slowly this time, but I didn't stop until the entire finger was buried inside her.

1...456789