Hidden Desires Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia stood and went to Jade. She held her close and tried to think of something comforting to say.

"I don't know precious. They weren't too fond of me at first but they came to accept me, perhaps they will with your Terry too."

"Do you think Oba and Oji would have approved?" Jade asked referring to her mother's deceased parents.

"From what you've told me about Terry and how much you both love each other, I think they would," Julia assured her.

When her father and brother came home they both hugged and kissed Jade, happy to have her with them again. Dinner was light and comfortable just as it was when she was younger.

However Jade couldn't help but worry about how her father would take the news as she and Robbie left.

* * * *

Luckily, the park was fairly deserted.

"So my big, little sis, what's up?" Robbie asked using the pet name he had given Jade since he had gotten taller than her.

"Why does something have to be up my little, big brother?" Jade replied as they made their way to the swing sets.

"Something's up because I know you. You wouldn't just bring me out here to catch up, so spill."

"Okay, okay, I do have something to tell you, something big. I met someone and I'm deeply in love."

"That's great Jade. I gotta tell ya, I never really liked Michael. He was nice, don't get me wrong but you two never really had that much chemistry, at least in my opinion. So who's the lucky guy?"

Jade took a deep breath and decided to just say it.

"It's not a guy, it's a woman," she paused and waited for Robbie's reaction. His eyebrows went up in surprise and she could see the wheels turning in his mind. After a long pause he spoke.

"Hot damn, I never saw that coming."

There was another long pause before he asked, "You happy with her?"

"More than I ever dreamed possible," Jade replied.

"Alright then, as long as you are happy then I'm all for it," Robbie replied with a huge grin.

Jade jumped off of her swing and dove into his arms. Luckily, Robbie seemed to anticipate her, and came up quickly too. They hugged for a long moment, Jade exulting in Robbie's acceptance of Terry.

"So got a pic of her?" Robbie asked once they had separated and were again seated.

"Yes, of course," Jade answered. She quickly pulled out her cell phone and pulled up the most recent picture of Terry she had.

"Damn sis, she's hot―smoking hot! What's her name and how the hell did you managed to hook a babe like that?" Robbie teased as he ogled the picture.

"Terry Matthews and just lucky I guess. What, are you jealous?"

"Hell yes, my sister gets to tap all of that," he grinned, "Seriously though, she is very pretty and I'm extremely happy for you," Robbie told her.

"Thank you Rob, that means so much."

"I take it that you haven't told Mom and Dad yet?"

"I told Mom and she's telling Dad now. She took it okay enough but I don't know how he's gonna take it. I'm a little scared Rob. What if he hates me because of...?" she left the question hanging, feeling a sudden fear.

"Hey, I know it's hard, the not knowing, but it'll be okay. Dad will probably be okay with it, especially if Mom has anything to say about it."

They continued talking with Robbie wanting to know everything about how Jade had met Terry. They caught up on their work, their lives and Robbie's own girlfriend that he adored.

"Her name's Margaret and I think she's the one. I'll introduce you tomorrow."

"I'd like that very much."

"Hey, are you that serious about her? I mean ring serious?"

Jade nodded.

"Well if that's the case, I've got a friend that owns a jewelry shop in town; I can take you there tomorrow and see if anything jumps out at you. He'll even give you a good price. Do you know her ring size?"

Jade smiled sheepishly, "I've been thinking about proposing for a little while now, I, um, measured her finger one night while she was asleep."

"Clever sis and sneaky too," Robbie grinned.

"Glad you think so, and thanks Rob, you're the best to help me like this."

"Anything for my big little sis, you know that. Well it's late, I think we should head back," Robbie suggested and Jade agreed.

* * * *

Their father was waiting for them. Robert O'Connor Senior was a large and imposing man with dark hair, green eyes and strong facial features. Being over six feet tall, he and his wife looked quite the odd couple.

Unlike Robbie, who was the spitting image of Robert, Jade had only inherited some of her father's height and his skin color. None who saw them could ever tell that she was his daughter.

"Hi, Daddy," she said using her little girl endearment she never quite grew out of as she kissed his cheek.

"Hi yourself, beautiful," he said as he usually did. "We need to talk, huh?"

Nervously, Jade nodded, then said, "If you're ready."

Julia and Robbie had left so they could talk.

"I'm ready. Sit down, let's talk a minute."

Jade sat down, her fingers wanting to do something, but she controlled them.

"Your mother says you're in love again, but this time with another woman. Right?"

"Yes, Daddy," she whispered softly.

"And that you two are living together?" Jade nodded.

"Is this something that you're sure of Jade? Have you always felt attracted to women or is it just this particular woman?" Robert asked.

"I think it's just her. I've been around other women, very beautiful women, but I've never felt anything for any of them," Jade answered.

"How long have you two been together?"

"Almost nine months now."

"And you waited so long to tell us? Did you think we'd abandon you? Disown you?"

"No, I don't know Daddy. It was all so new. I didn't expect to fall in love with her but I am, deeply in love, and she loves me just as deeply. She's all I think about when I'm not with her and when I am with her I feel complete. Do you know what I mean?"

"Yes," her father said with a smile remembering he felt the same way when he had met Julia. "What are your future plans?" he asked.

"I want to marry her. I know there's a lot of debates about the right and wrong of it, but I want to do it. I'm going to propose to her when I get back home and I have no doubt that she'll accept."

"I take it you told Robbie and he's okay with it?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Alright, but we want to meet her before you propose. That is my only condition before I give you my blessing," Her father said with a crooked grin.

Jade was shocked speechless but recovered enough to hug her father tightly as she cried tears of happiness and relief into his neck and shoulder.

Chapter 23

It was very late when Jade finally crawled into bed. She was so happy about the turn of events that she couldn't wait to call Terry.

"Hello," Terry's sleep laden voice answered.

"Hi baby."

"Jade, what's wrong? Why are you calling so late?" Terry asked as she yawned loudly.

"Nothing's wrong, in fact everything's right. My parents are okay with us and I couldn't wait to call and tell you."

"That's nice love," Terry answered sounding like she was falling asleep again.

"Okay baby you go to sleep and I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Okay, I love you," Terry said softly as she drifted off.

* * * *

The next morning Jade awoke to her cell phone ringing.

"Hello."

"Love, was I dreaming last night or did you call and tell me that your parents were okay with us?"

"No dream baby, it was all real. My parents are happy I've found love again," Jade answered coming fully awake at the sound of Terry's voice.

"That's wonderful love. I was worried but I'm so happy for you. What about your brother?"

"Oh he's good with things too. He thinks you're hot, which of course you are," Jade said and giggled.

"Hmm, you've been showing pictures of me to your family?" Terry asked.

"Only Robbie asked and yes I showed him one from my phone."

"I hope it was a picture of my good side."

"Baby all of your sides are good," Jade told her in a husky tone, "Hey sorry about waking you up last night," Jade continued.

"It's okay, it was important after all."

"Thank you baby. Now that you've awaken me, how about making my day. Tell me, what are you wearing now?"

"Oh, love, is that all you think about?" Terry laughed softly her voice filled with her love for Jade and her growing lust too.

"Always, my beautiful baby; I need a taste of your sweet love to keep me from going crazy from missing you," Jade begged.

"Mm, my only love, if you must know, I'm sitting on our bed and I'm completely naked after just having stroked my clit to orgasm while thinking of you," Terry said in a sultry voice. Jade moaned at the mental picture as her hand started to descend into her panties to rub herself.

"Are you hot and wet for me right now?" Terry asked.

"Oh god yes," Jade hissed as one of her fingers parted her folds. She was dripping already. It excited her to no end; Terry's new level of sexuality that seemed to keep growing and growing, not to mention how at times she would take charge like this. It thrilled and captivated Jade so completely. She loved how Terry had opened up so sweetly under their love.

"Are you touching yourself?"

"Mm-hmm," Jade answered as she touched her clitoral area sending a jolt of pleasure surging through her body.

"Are you going to rub your clit and cum for me love?" Terry asked.

"Oh Terry, yes baby, yes," Jade answered as her finger rubbed her now engorged clit.

"Tell me what you're doing right now."

"I'm caressing my clit," Jade whispered.

"I want you to stop and push two fingers inside yourself," Terry told her. Jade did it and moaned at the penetration.

"I want you to work them in and out slowly until you're just about at your peak."

Jade continued for several minutes while Terry kept talking so sexily to her. Jade finally announced that she was feeling that familiar tingle in her lower back.

"Love, take your fingers out and rub your clit hard and fast for me, I want to hear your climax."

Jade did exactly that as the pressure on her body became unbearable. Trying her best not to scream and alert the rest of the house, Jade turned into her pillow so only Terry could hear her. She grunted and groaned as the strong orgasm rocked her mind and body fiercely. It was amazing how she sensed her mouth as if it had Terry's magnificently sexy clit in it.

Breathing hard from her euphoric bliss, she heard Terry's asking if she was okay.

"I'm fine baby, but have I told you lately that I love you?" Jade managed to say.

"Not since yesterday," Terry answered. "That was a very sweet orgasm, love. You made me want to be with you right now."

Jade loved what Terry told her. "Baby, were you really naked and just had an orgasm?" Jade queried her. She heard Terry giggle.

"No, I Just wanted to see what you would do if you thought I was," Terry answered in a fit of giggles.

"Oh, you are so going to pay for that when I get back home," Jade warned but laughed.

"I might just pay for it now, you've made me hard."

"Mmmmm, just the way I like you; I wish I was there to take care of it for you, baby," Jade said with heat as she pictured placing her mouth on Terry's hard enlarged clit, sucking her and having her spraying her lovely juices down Jade's throat.

"Oh love, as much as I'd love to stay and play with you, I have a breakfast date," Terry said wistfully.

"Oh, I'm out of town for one day and you've already found someone else to date?" Jade joked.

"Yes, and if I play my cards right I'll be having hot monkey sex later."

"Without me? Oh you wouldn't dare!" Jade said in mock sternness.

"And what if I do, what will you do to me, or should I say, for me?" Terry challenged, but with an excited hitch in her breathing.

"I'm gonna come home and tie you to the bed and tease and tantalize you until you beg me to give you release," Jade answered in a lusty growl.

"Oh promises, promises," Terry laughed, but with her voice having a strain in it that Jade knew was Terry's need for sex with her. Still Jade laughed too, her own voice much as Terry's.

"Seriously, if I don't get going I'll be late," Terry said with regret.

"Then by all means my love go; I'll talk to you tonight," Jade told her. She knew Terry had made breakfast plans with one of her friends.

"Thanks love. Until tonight, I love you and I'll be naked and waiting." Jade groaned but before she could reply, Terry laughed softly and was gone. Jade chuckled as she put down her phone and stretched.

She dressed and after a quick stop at the bathroom she went to the kitchen. Julia was already hard at work with breakfast, cooking eggs, bacon and hash browns.

"Good morning, can I help?"

"Morning precious, and yes, you can get the toast done," Julia told her as she stirred the eggs.

Jade set the toast and got some coffee just as her father came in and sat. Jade poured him some coffee and retrieved the first batch of toast and set another.

By the time Robbie joined them, the food was all laid out so they all dug in.

"So what are your plans for today?" Robert asked Jade.

"Well, Robbie promised to introduce me to his girlfriend and I thought I'd go pick up a little something for Terry," Jade replied.

"That's good," Robert commented.

"What kind of something are you picking up?" Julia asked, knowing full well Jade had something up her sleeve.

"Just a souvenir Mom, nothing special."

"Uh-huh," Julia replied not believing Jade for a second but she let it go for now.

* * * *

Breakfast ended and Robbie drove Jade into town. He chatted excitedly about Margaret, telling Jade that she owned the small roadside café.

Jade followed her brother through the front door of The Salt and Pepper Café. She watched as Robbie went up to a woman who was somewhat older than she expected, and embraced her warmly.

"Mags, this is Jade," Robbie said smiling brightly.

"Nice to meet you Jade. Robbie talks about you non-stop," she said. She had a smile that lit up her whole face.

Jade was stunned. Robbie was only twenty five and yet he was in love with and dating a woman that was fairly older than he was.

"Rob will you go down to the market for me please, I need a few things? I'll keep Jade entertained."

"Sure babe," Robbie replied happily. Margaret gave him a list and he was on his way. Margaret led Jade to her office in the back where they'd have some privacy.

"I take it this is a bit of a shock for you," Margaret opened. Jade liked that she seemed to be a pretty frank woman.

"Yes, I must say, Robbie never mentioned that you were older than he is," Jade told her. That got Margaret laughing. It was like listening to sweet music; the way Margaret's voice sounded. Jade loved it.

"Yes, older, I like that, but it's okay to say that I'm old."

"Well, I don't want to offend in any way."

"Thank you, I appreciate that. Just for the record, I'm thirty seven, twelve years ahead of him."

"Hmm, ten ahead of me. Tell me honestly Margaret, do you love my little brother?"

"More than I've ever loved anyone else in my life," Margaret said looking Jade squarely in the eyes. Jade could see no deception there. This woman really did love her brother deeply.

They continued to talk honestly and quietly until Robbie returned. Jade watched how happy her brother was and she could see why. Margaret had this natural warmth to her personality that just drew people to her. Jade could see how devoted they were to each other. By the time they left the café, Jade was looking forward to having her as a sister-in-law.

* * * *

After a bit of persuasion on Robbie's part, Margaret agreed to accompany the siblings to Robbie's friend Dale, the jeweler. The trio spent the better part of an hour looking over the most popular styles of engagement rings available.

The rings were all beautiful but none seemed to fit what Terry would, or should wear, at least in Jade's opinion. She noticed that both Robbie and Margaret seemed enthralled with a lovely platinum ring with a large diamond in the center and twelve smaller stones set at six on either side of the center piece.

It was a very nice ring and would look good on Margaret's hand but it was not for Terry. Jade was about to call it a day when something in the corner display case caught her eye.

It was just striking. The center stone was surrounded by six smaller stones; three on either side. The pattern of the smaller stones were triangular, with two sitting side by side next to the large stone and the third sitting by itself after the first two.

The ring band itself was slender giving the whole ring a look of elegance but in a quaint sort of way. It was like Jade could hear a chorus of voices singing just how perfect the ring was―it was Terry's ring.

"What's got you smiling like the Cheshire cat?" Robbie asked as he and Margaret joined Jade at the display.

"There," Jade pointed.

"Oh my, it's simply breath taking," Margaret said in an awed voice.

"So it's not just me thinking that then?" Jade asked.

"No way, it's gorgeous," Margaret replied.

"Does that look like something your Terry would like?" Robbie asked.

"Oh yes, it's definitely her."

"I see this beauty has caught your eye," came Dale's voice behind the trio, "would you like to see it?"

"Yes please," Jade said eagerly.

Dale explained that the ring's design was an antique. The stones were diamonds set in platinum and quite expensive. It would put a small dent in Jade's bank account, but there was no way she was leaving without that ring.

* * * *

Julia was waiting patiently for Jade's return. As soon as Jade entered the house, Julia stepped up to her daughter and held out her hand.

"Let's see it."

"Um, see what Mom?" Jade asked sheepishly.

"Don't even try it. I know you and I'll bet the entire house that you went out and bought an engagement ring. So produce it young lady," Julia said, her voice stern but a smile playing at the corners of her lips.

"How do you always know Mom?" Jade asked as she handed over the small velvet box.

"All part of being a mom, someday you'll know," Julia said as she popped open the box.

"Oh my god! Precious, it's exquisite. Well you've always had great taste so I'm not totally surprised," Julia said proudly.

"Thanks Mom."

Julia reminded Jade of her promise for the family to meet Terry before any proposal was made. Jade assured her mother she would comply and asked her mother to hold on to the ring for her until she needed it.

Jade spent the rest of the weekend getting reacquainted with the neighborhood and the few friends she had during high school who still lived there. It had been almost two years since her last visit and Jade was surprised at how some things had remained the same while others were so very different. The friends and people she had known from school who stayed all seemed to be happy with their quaint suburban lives and Jade smiled thinking that she was just like them too living with and loving Terry.

By Sunday afternoon, Jade said goodbye to her family until her next visit, one where Terry would be joining her. Though happy to be with her family, Jade was looking forward to returning home to the arms of her love.

Chapter 24

Jade felt a rush of excitement as she parked in front of her house. Not bothering with the garage, Jade rushed to the front door, hurriedly unlocking it and quickly closing it behind her. She was expecting to find Terry waiting for her in the living room but she was not there.

"Terry, baby?" Jade called as she made her way up the stairs. Jade entered her bedroom and both her bag and her jaw dropped. The bedroom lights were dimmed and standing next to the bed was Terry, dressed in the sexiest outfit Jade had ever seen.

Terry's breasts were incased in a strapless, lacy, white, bra styled top that was held together in the front with a crisscross of ribbons. She was also wearing a matching lacy white micro mini skirt that did very little to disguise the outline of her clit that was incased in white French cut panties that helped to outline that lovely clit of hers.

1...456789