His Private Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Kutter could barely contain himself. His balls were churning as hard as his dick was stiff. Julie had such a cute little girlish round tush: so white, so pure, so dainty. It just begged to be kissed and cuddled. He gave his dick a squeeze as he contemplated the perky little deliciousness.

Julie shifted her position a bit to peek out of the corner of her eye in the mirror to see Mr. Kutter give himself a squeeze as she stepped out of her panties. She was now completely naked in front of a man, for the very first time. Well, not completely naked. She still had on her socks and shoes, but for all intents and purposes she was literally butt naked. Her nipples were so stiff. Her cunt felt inflamed.

She felt so much like turning around, pretending that it was all so very innocent, but clearly it wouldn't be. There was no academic, professional reason for him to see her naked breasts and cunnie, but she did want him to at least get a peek. She shifted further to the left and turned a bit, just enough so that he could see the front of her in the mirror, but pretending that she was entirely unaware that he could see anything.

She looked over her shoulder at him.

He quickly removed his hand from his stiff dick.

"This doesn't have to be in the report, does it, sir? That you saw my bottom all naked and everything?"

"No, no, of course not. The report of the experimental findings will naturally be confined just to the tutorial sessions with Arnold."

She gave him a smile and then turned her attention to the new panties.

Mr. Kutter's eyes gaped wide as he noticed Julie's reflection in the mirror. He could now see much of the front of her body: her so very firm, perky, little petite titties, the nipples so distended, so stiff and taut, and even her cunnie mound, albeit hidden quite a bit within a soft curly fluffy down.

However, he was treated to even more when the girl bent over to slip her feet into the panties, as the back of her cunnie lips came fully into view, peeking out at him from between her delicate soft thighs. He quickly glanced at the door. It was locked, thank goodness. In a moment of panic he wondered if one of the men might have called security. But, of course, why would they do that? This was all entirely legal. They were not breaking any laws. They were both legal adults. Yes, her parents would probably not approve, and neither would the Livingston College administration, but right now those small points paled in comparison to the pale feminine lips that seemed to be so shamelessly flirting with him.

Julie also seemed to provide a little extra wiggle and squirm when she pulled the panties up. "These are the pale Hanky Panky stretch lace boyshort panties." She explained, "Since you weren't too familiar with them I thought these would be good to show you." She pulled them over her curves.

Mr. Kutter didn't even mind that they now covered her butt, as they only accentuated the sexiness of her little round tush. They were entirely lace, and very revealing at that. He still had an excellent view of her bottom crack and the lily white cheeks through the thin, diaphanous, floral pale nylon lace. He envied the opportunity of Mr. Peters to conduct panty inspections at Templeton, but of course there the girls couldn't wear panties as titillating and sexy as these. He wasn't entirely sure though that he understood the boyshort aspect of them as they didn't look that much different from any regular panties (they were mid-rise boyshorts, and so provided only a moderate coverage of the bottom cheeks).

Julie then put on a matching all-over stretch floral lace bralette with molded wireless soft cups and a wide elastic band at the base and back. And, as became evident when she turned around, it was as sheer as the panties.

Mr. Kutter could readily see her stiff little nipples poking so hard against the diaphanous lace. Her nipples looked huge! He wondered if it was in part because her breasts were so small, but that hardly mattered. Her nips looked like they would tear through the lace.

His eyes though soon went down to her panties. He now understood the boyshort part, as they continued down farther on her thighs then other panties normally would. However, the effect was only to draw more attention to the curved mound of her cunnie, which was so very tightly wrapped that he could readily discern the little curls of her soft cunnie brush, and even a bit perhaps of her feminine slit.

"Do you like them, Mr. Kutter?"

"Oh yes," he replied, quite unambiguously. He so much wanted to squeeze his cock right now. Is there anything more adorable than a young lady in her undies?

Julie felt a little silly just standing there in front of her professor, in sexy brassiere and panties, her most preciously private parts easily discernible through the lace. So, she gave him a few traditional pinup poses: hands clasped behind her head with breasts thrust out and hips cocked; from the side with hands on knees, bottom thrust out, and a look of pretend shock on her face, then with lips pursed for a kiss; and from behind, bottom thrust out toward him, looking over her shoulder, looking a little shy and fearful, biting her lower lip. She ended the modeling with a self-conscious giggle. It was all very naughty, but fun.

Mr. Kutter was smiling broadly, but feeling terribly self-conscious. "Yes, um, very nice...." That seemed like too much of an understatement, as if he didn't really appreciate it. "Really nice," he added.

Julie stepped up to him and wrapped her arms tightly around him, giving him a very tight, intimate hug. "It's so nice of you to buy these for me, Mr. Kutter." She instantly felt his erection pressing against her body, but she didn't mind. She in fact found it flattering, and rather exciting. Goodness, not too many undergraduates get to feel their professor's erections!

Mr. Kutter hoped so hard that she wasn't feeling his hardness, but how would that not be possible? He also wasn't too sure what to do with his hands. At first he kept them hanging at his sides, but that seemed rather unfriendly and stiff. He reached around her half-naked body and lightly laid his hands along her lower back and waist. Even just touching her naked skin there felt terribly inappropriate, and nice. He wondered if perhaps he might pat her bottom, all for the purpose of reassuring her that she was going to be a very good tutor.

Julie leaned back a bit to look up at Mr. Kutter. "I do get to keep these, don't I?" She had suddenly realized that if the education department paid for them they would probably prefer that they be kept within the department storage closet for future tutors.

He smiled down at her, and patted her girlish little lacy bottom. "Oh yes, of course. They're for yours to keep."

Julie buried her face in his chest and again squeezed her body hard against him. "You're such a good supervisor, Mr. Kutter, so knowledgeable and generous." She sighed as she felt his stiff dick twitch against her abdomen.

Mr. Kutter's hand stopped patting, but it didn't leave her bottom. It just stayed there, resting upon the soft lacy curves of her munchkin tush. It was frankly so small that he could pretty much encapsulate her entire bottom within one hand.

Julie didn't want to let go. It just felt so nice to be so close and intimate with her professor. Her cunnie was feeling so hot, so inflamed. She gave a little whimper and squirm.

Mr. Kutter knew that he was at a very important decision point. If he went down one road he could very well experience some of the most intense delight and pleasure he had ever had in his life, and likely ever would. But, that road was stricken with equally severe risks, perhaps culminating in the worst time of his life with public humiliation and loss of career. With tremendous reluctance, and even worse ambivalence, he pulled away to say, "Yes, well, Julie, I also think you are going to be an outstanding tutor. I think you've made some excellent selections here, and so, um, I will meet you outside and we can make the purchases."

Julie was surprised, and disappointed. "You don't want me try on anymore?"

Mr. Kutter doubted that he could sustain his self-discipline if he saw her become naked once again, trying on another pair of equally sexy underwear. "No, no, I fully trust your judgment." He could though see the concern, the disappointment, in her eyes. He leaned down, gave her a little kiss on the forehead, and some more reassuring pats on her bottom. He explained, "Frankly, Julie, I don't think my heart could stand anymore," and then made his exit before she could object further.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Julie was very excited to try out her new teaching tools. She came to the next session with Arnold wearing a conservative white blouse, a short yellow summer skirt sprinkled with apples, peaches, plums, and all other sorts of fruits, along with white socks and tennis shoes. It was a pretty casual outfit, but she felt comfortable enough with her progress to date and with the support of Arnold's parents, that she didn't really see the need to dress so formally anymore.

Plus, the loose fitting skirt came in handy when they were walking up the stairs. She pulled it up from behind with her free left hand so that Arnold had a most excellent view of her panty-swaying bottom.

She had decided to wear a thong. It had a pretty yellow bow right at the top of her butt crack, but what clearly was the apple of Arnold's eye was the naked swinging cheeks, which swayed most deliciously within inches of his face as they made their way up the stairs. Walking up stairs does wonders for the appeal of a girl's bottom, and it didn't hurt that Julie's was essentially naked.

Arnold couldn't take his eyes away. A hypnotist with a swinging watch could not have him more mesmerized than the swaying of Julie's little naked bottom. He figured he must have the very best tutor in the world!

Julie stopped just before she reached the top, bent over a bit, and thrust her butt into Arnold's face, the cheeks swelling up, the crack opening a bit. She looked back down at him over her shoulder to ask, "Did you do well in school last week?"

"Yes, ma'am," Arnold replied, feeling so pleased to be able to please his tutor.

"That deserves a couple of kisses."

Arnold smiled, waiting for her to turn around to give him a kiss.

He didn't seem to get her meaning so she thrust her butt back even farther, almost banging him in the face.

Arnold smiled more broadly. Now he got it. He literally kissed the ass of his teacher, once on each cheek, and then snuggled his face deep into the softness of her little butt cushions. He took a deep breath of pleasure. He knew it would feel cool to have his face pressed against a girl's squishy tush cheeks but it also actually smelled really nice in there as well.

Julie had spritzed some perfume down there. That had seemed like the considerate thing to do.

Arnold in fact found it so nice that he pressed his face deep into her cushions, basking in the softness, breathing in deeply the lovely scent.

Julie though suddenly dashed away up the final couple of steps, giggling as she let her skirt fall back down.

Arnold's face stared dumbly behind her, so disappointed to have lost her butt.

When she arrived in his bedroom she was reassured by the sight of lemonade and cookies already being there. Mrs. Woodman was apparently making up for the fact that last time they had to meet in the kitchen. There was now little reason for her to come up.

As Arnold arrived behind her she asked, "So, more specifically, how did you do in your class this week?"

"Really well, Miss Kaplan," he announced, with considerable pride. He reached for his homework on the desk and showed it to her. "I got an A and I was very active in class. I could see that Ms. Yuzuki was really very happy."

Julie smiled as she bit into a cookie. Mrs. Woodman was intrusive, but she did make good cookies. Of course, it wasn't just the cookie that made her smile. Everything was just so, so much better now than the first few weeks. She really had turned things around. Mr. Kutter would be so proud. She would be sure to wear one of her new panties for him as well.

"But," Arnold added, "there's going to be a big test next week."

"You'll do fine, Arnold."

Arnold though didn't share her confidence. "I'm not very good at tests."

"Well," Julie suggested, "maybe we better do some drills, this time for real."

That didn't sound like much fun, but he couldn't expect the tutoring to be fun every time, particularly when there was an important test to prepare for. "Okay," he reluctantly agreed.

Julie pondered how best to proceed. Frankly, she should have been better prepared. She had Arnold's class syllabus. It clearly indicated the test next week. She had apparently become so absorbed with and distracted by her special tutoring, and shopping, that she had failed to check his schedule. This called for a quick decision, a new plan. But any teacher worth her salt can change her lesson plan post haste.

"Alright," she said. "Lie down on the bed."

"What?"

"I think you heard me, young man," she said, acting all authoritative, even shaking a finger at him. "You get on that bed and lie down, young man, on your back, with your head on a pillow."

"Yes, ma'am." Now, this was the kind of drill he might enjoy. Of course, lying down on the bed does not necessarily imply what he was thinking, but what else could it be?

As he made his way to the bed, Julie opened the door, all the way.

That was disappointing to Arnold, to say the least.

Julie explained, "Your mother has interrupted us a couple of times. I want to be sure we hear her coming up the stairs." She even considered suggesting that they leave something on the steps that would make a noise, but that was being a bit melodramatic, as well as perhaps obvious, but she most definitely didn't want to be interrupted. As Arnold suggested, this was going to be a very important lesson.

She slowly strode to the bed, upon which he lay, the lesson planner in one hand, a flirtatious smile on her face. "Now, how do you think we should do the drill, Arnold?"

Arnold's dick was swelling hard in his pants. This time he wanted her to see it, wanted her to notice how excited he was, how much he needed satisfaction.

Julie did notice indeed. It was kind of difficult not to notice. She was glad to see that her pupil was so clearly primed for his lesson. When she reached the bed she raised the front of her skirt, displaying for his eyes the front of her thong, which most definitely was as pleasing as the back, in its own unique way. She was wearing a very berry low rise lace waistband thong with a cotton gusset that demurely hugged her girlish mound. "Do you like my panties?"

Arnold just nodded. He liked them very much. He instinctively glanced at the bedroom door, not entirely comfortable with the idea of leaving it wide open. He had never tried leaving the door wide open when he masturbated. It seemed a bit contrary to the concern for privacy but Julie was the teacher. She should know what's best.

Julie felt like telling Arnold that Mr. Kutter helped to pick out the panties, but that specific detail probably was not necessary. She climbed onto the bed and straddled with her knees Arnold's body. "Now, Arnold, we will do a simple drill. I will ask you questions, and for each one you get right, you get a kiss!"

"Okay," he replied, without a lot of enthusiasm. A kiss is nice, but it wasn't nearly as special as having his dick squeezed and stroked, and now that he had gone down that road, kisses seemed a little infantile, like they were in elementary school and kisses were the closest thing to sex. Of course, if this was their very first session the kissing would have been quite appealing.

"Now, show a bit more enthusiasm, Arnold. This is for your education, and it will be very important to do well on the test." Julie inched up further along the bed. Actually, quite a bit further, to the point where his face slipped beneath her skirt.

Arnold's eyes widened with shock. He most definitely didn't think she would position herself this way for the lesson. Many a time he had wondered what a teacher might look like beneath her skirt. Some of his teachers in high school and college were prone to wearing rather short skirts, and occasionally would need to pick something up off the floor. He had never though ever gotten any good peeks. Now he was being provided a front row seat, and he was most appreciative indeed. His eyes glazed with lust up the lily white thighs of his tutor, closely studying the very berry panty clinging so tightly to her cunnie mound.

It was a rather lewd, if not obscene, position for a teacher to take, relative to her student. But, one benefit of having his face entirely covered by her skirt was that he couldn't see her face, which was reddening with discomfiture.

"Okay, then," she announced, "first question: what is the order of operations?"

Whoa! That really wasn't that easy. He could probably work it out if he saw a problem, but to just list them by rote? He asked from beneath her skirt, "Do I have to include them all?"

"Yes, yes, I'm afraid so, Arnold." She had to admit that it was also a little funny to have him asking questions from beneath her skirt.

Arnold thought for a bit, his eyes fixed on her soft cotton gusset.

Julie helped him with a hint: "Think of a relative."

Now, that was a bit perverse, wasn't it? But, he quickly understood the clue: "Please excuse my dear Aunt Sally; parentheses, exponents, multiplication and division, and addition and subtraction!"

"That's a good boy! Now, give your Aunt Sally a nice big kiss," and she quickly lowered her soft feminine mound onto the young man's face. She was aiming for his lips, but not being able to see them, and being rather inexperienced at this, she landed on his nose, but immediately slipped down to lodge her warm feminine softness right on his mouth.

"Mmmmmmm," she quietly sighed as she made contact. Nothing but her own fingers, as well as the occasional doctor, had ever touched her there before. The contact with a boy's lips was instantly pleasing.

Arnold was taken quite by surprise. Perhaps he shouldn't have been, given how her body was positioned when she asked the question, but he was thinking that she was just doing that to let him have another peek. He really didn't think she would offer her cunt as a prize, particularly not this way. But, of course, he wasn't complaining.

Once the initial shock had passed he quickly took to giving his "Aunt Sally" all the kisses she might want. He even rubbed and squirmed his lips around a bit, figuring she might appreciate that as well.

"Oh my," Julie gasped as she felt the young man do even more than just kissing. Now, that was indeed pleasing! "Gracious," she exclaimed as she looked down, barely noticing any movement beneath her skirt. She glanced over her shoulder at the opened bedroom door, and then lifted herself off his face.

Much as she had enjoyed it, there were more questions to consider. "Yes, well, very nice, Arnold, now, try this one: what's the fifth power of the one-tenth root of 25?"

That really wasn't hard, but not so easy to do in one's head. But, Arnold was truly inspired. He quickly answered, "5!"

"Very good!" and Julie again lowered herself onto his mouth. This was the kind of lesson that any teacher would enjoy, because both the student and the teacher got rewarded. Julie was definitely smiling for more reasons than one as she rubbed and writhed her cunnie on the boy's face.

Arnold breathed in deeply her perfume, along with the natural musky scent of his teacher's warming cunt. He had always imagined that someday he would be able to do this, that a girl would in fact want to sit on his face. However, he would not have been surprised if no girl ever really wanted to do it, particularly not one as pretty as Julie, and, of course, especially not a teacher. Yet, here it was, a cunt crushed against his mouth. It was truly a moment to treasure.

1...345678