His Sweet Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes hungrily appraised Mara's body one more time. She had turned halfway in his direction, the denim shorts riding up even further up a pair of pussy lips he imagined were delectable, soft and pliant and eager to wrap themselves around a throbbing, thick cock. Her breasts, with her leaning a little towards him in her plea, were pushed together, her nipples so close to the plunging neckline it was a miracle the top hadn't rolled down, exposing her. Her hazel eyes were wide and afraid, and her lips, pink and full without a little pout, were parted with her bated breathe. Oh, how Mike would love to see them parted that way as he mounted her hard!

Which now he could do. He wasn't going to turn this into a full-blown blackmail; he wasn't such a bastard. He wanted Mara, sexy and curious as she was, begging for his cock because she truly wanted it deep inside her, not out of fear. The idea of overpowering this sensual young girl got the throbbing of his hardened meat grow to a maddening point, but not with desires of violence. He would seduce her, play with her interests and then, slowly, he would have this little girl knowing all about the things an older man could do to her.

"Relax, Mara." Mike finally said, a small smile on his lips as he purposely assumed a relaxed position on the couch, an arm thrown on the back, the other resting strategically on his thighs so he could conceal his burning erection. He wanted her cooperation, not her fleeing in terror. "Why would I tell your mom about the things you do in your own time? Besides, I think it's only natural. You're a young girl and you want to learn new things."

Mara blinked at him, as if not quite believing his words, and Mike could have smiled evilly at her reaction. He had thrown her completely out of balance, had given her a way out she hadn't been expecting, and now she had to regroup and think about her next words.

After a moment of stunned silence, Mara finally said.

"You don't think it's wrong?" Mike shook his head, and, as if not quite believing her eyes, Mara prodded on. "And you won't tell my mom?"

Even with Mr. Richardson's understanding, Mara wanted to make sure he wasn't going to tell on her and expose her to her mother's wrath. She was a couple of months away from going to University, and didn't want anything spoiling it for her. Once out of her mom's sight, she might not be out of her heart, but she would definitely be out of her immediate radar. Besides, should her mom find out and do a little investigation of her daughter's room, she would find one or two things that would shock her to death. A revealing top and really short shorts would be the least of Maggie's worries.

Sketching a wider smile, Mike decided to further cement the foundations he hoped to be working on soon.

"It's okay, Mara. I won't tell on you, I swear. I know what it's like to be young and curious and have to keep things hidden from your parents' eyes... although, in my case, it was a stash of porn mags. You kids have it easy these days." He finished, nodding to the computer. "I get it. Your mom, well... Maggie can certainly overreact a little, can't she?"

At that, when Mara looked at him through her eyelashes, her eyes were still wide, but behind the shadow of fear that had fallen upon them at the possibilities her exposure presented, there was a sparkle of amusement at his description of her mother. Her lips, until then trembling, quivered once again, but with a budding smile this time.

"My mom always overreacts." She answered, feeling the thudding of her heart easing if only just a little at the blatantly friendly tone in Mr. Richardson's voice and the way he seemed to take all of this in stride, as if there was nothing wrong with anything in that picture. It was odd, so odd, to be seating in that couch, discussing pornography and her mom's behavior with her neighbor, that Mara's smile widened a fraction before adding. "You know what the problem is, I think?"

Intelligence sparkled in her hazel eyes, and Mike's cock twitched in his jeans. If he could seduce this girl, her taste for porn and what he was willing to bet was an undeniable imagination, could work wonders for them both.

"Tell me."

"Mom just can't see me as a young woman. She still thinks of me as a little girl, otherwise, why would she ask you to check in on me as if I couldn't survive on my own? Everyone else thinks of me differently but her." Glancing at the computer screen, she waved her hand at it with a hint of a blush on her cheeks. "If she found out about this, or that I'm not a virgin anymore, she'd die."

Well, Mara might not be a virgin and Mike might not be the first man to ever taste that sweet young pussy, but the thought that he could be the man that could definitely turn her into a woman seemed even more convenient. He could skip the trauma of a first time, avoid whatever drama ensued, and just pump himself into a welcoming tight hole, no trouble in sight.

"I have to admit, I'm surprised." He said. "It's not every day that a girl like you admits not just to watching, but also to enjoying porn."

When Mara shrugged her shoulders, visibly more relaxed, Mike ran his tongue over his lips. It was near. He might have to work a little more on this, but it would definitely happen.

"There are lots out there. My friends like it too! It's just that everyone seems to believe it's wrong for us to be interested in it. I know my mom would think that. I mean, you only need to take a look at any porn sites to see how big a part of it is made by girls my age. If they didn't enjoy it at least a little they wouldn't pose naked or while having sex, right?"

At that, Mike shrugged. Whether all the girls liked it or enjoyed it, it could lead up to discussion, one he wasn't getting into right now. How could he, when the idea of this girl, innocent and sensual in equal parts, transfixed watching sex on her computer was driving him wild? He risked another look over her body. Mara shouldn't be watching porn... she should be making it!

What came out of Mara's mouth next, however, caught Mike completely by surprise.

"Do you like porn, Sir?"

Her eyes were wide on him, lips parted in anticipation for his answer, painting a picture of innocent seduction that was proving almost impossible to resist. What really got to him, however, wasn't the visual, but the sound; the way Mara kept calling him Sir was doing things to him that emptied his body of all blood, sending it all to his ever growing meat.

"Well, yes. As a matter of fact, I do."

Leaning forward a little, her arms inadvertently pushing her round breasts together, Mara locked eyes with him, her blush increasing.

"Would you... would you show me what you like?"

Even if years passed, Mike would never really believe his luck. Mara was asking him to show her the kind of porn he liked best? Was she really that innocent or was she playing him as much as he was playing her? He looked at her in the eye, and couldn't see in them anything other than plain curiosity, almost as if she had found a kindred spirit and wanted to exchange tips.

Extending his hands to her computer in a silent request, Mike chose to give Mara exactly what she was asking for... and more. Complying, she handed him her laptop and he searched for a moment until he found just what he was looking for: an amateur video of an older man pumping a young girl's pussy hard from behind. The moment Mara set eyes on the screen, the look on her face told Mike he was on the right track.

The tingle in her pussy at Mr. Richardson's choice sent a wave of electricity up and down her body. The video was exactly what she liked best: older men like him having young girls like her submitting to their darkest desires, their eager and wet pussies swallowing hard cocks that were almost too big for them. Mara had never been lucky enough to stumble across a man as well-endowed as those in the videos she watched, and although the boys she had had sex with had energy, they sometimes were taken aback by her sensuality when she asked for a certain position they didn't feel comfortable with, so none of them had given her what she truly wanted. And what Mara wanted was just what she was watching unfold on the screen, courtesy of her next door neighbor: a grown man, an experienced man, driving his large cock into a pussy that looked so much like hers, the tingling in her own flesh was becoming almost unbearable.

The girl was on her hands and knees on a big bed, her tiny body open and willing, welcoming a man that, although rough, was never violent with her as he pounded her young flesh relentlessly. Her moans echoed around them in the living room, and the sound of flesh slapping flesh made her own tight womanhood throb wildly. She wanted to be that girl so badly!

She was so enthralled by the action on the screen, her words escaped her mouth before she could even think about them.

"Look at her... she's so beautiful! God, I wished I looked like her!"

Mike was stunned as he looked at Mara, her eyes wide and intent on the action on the screen before her, so focused on the sight of a girl not much older than her moaning her delight as a big cock took her from behind, that she didn't seem to notice her own words.

"You've got to be kidding me, Mara." Mike said, shocked. "She's all plastic! Look at her breasts, for example. They're fake. Yours, however..."

Mike stopped himself mid-sentence, aware that this moment was the make it or break it one. He wished he could say his words had slipped out unaware, but he had been conscious of everything that was coming out of his mouth. When Mara turned to him, her hazel eyes wide with surprise, he waited.

"You think my breasts are... nice?" Instinctively, without her even realizing, Mara's back straightened up, bringing the topic of the conversation to further attention, part of her loving the attention she was getting from this man.

The way Mr. Richardson studied her, so thoroughly, so unabashedly, made her gasp; a little in shock, a lot in awakening lust. Her body had been responding to stimuli before he even arrived, and her nipples were clearly noticeable as they poked against the fabric of her top. Her hips shifted of their own accord, adding more pressure to her clit as it throbbed mercilessly. A part of her mind worried her wetness became obvious to him, a spot in her shorts telling him of what he was doing to her. That this man looked at her this way, thought of her this way... it was doing things to her body she had never felt before.

"I think you have beautiful breasts." Mike finally answered, and his eyes shifted from her full, young tits to her face with such an intense look that it robbed her of her breath. Mara knew she had to say or do something, and having had manners instilled in her her entire life, and having never dealt with a man so unabashedly and lustfully studying her that she knew in her heart could easily live up to her expectations, words stumbled out of her lips without her being able to stop them.

"Thank you, Sir."

The moment she realized what she had said, her cheeks blazed with embarrassment. Thank you? Whoever said thank you when a man complimented her breasts?

A small smile tilted Mr. Richardson's lips at her words, but what came out of his own mouth next was the last thing Mara could have ever expected.

"No need to thank me, Mara. Now pull your top down, babygirl. Let me see your tits."

Mara's lips parted so widely at his blunt request, it would have looked funny, hadn't Mike been so damn hard and so damn hot for her. The perfect mix of innocence and sensuality, Mara had been sitting next to him with that body that was driving him wild, and that made his hard meat palpitate in a way it hadn't in years, because it had been years since he had last wanted a woman half as bad as he wanted this young girl right now.

There was indecision in her eyes, eagerness to comply warring with the natural modesty of a girl that had most likely not been with many guys, and her gaze was fixed on him for such a long time, Mike was beginning to think he had jumped the gun and ruined his chances. When Mara took a deep breath, however, he held his, his cock straining against the confines of his jeans, ready to come out and have some fun inside this little girl.

Without taking her wide hazel eyes off of him, Mara did what she had until then considered the unthinkable, no matter how much she had fantasized of that very same thing: with slow, yet determined movements, she pulled the fabric of her top down, a simple little tug enough to uncover the beauty of her young, full, firm breasts.

At the sight before him, Mike's mouth went dry. Whatever images he had conjured in his mind thanks to the way the fabric had outlined her figure was nothing compared to the full, unobstructed view of her breasts.

"Fuck, you're beautiful!" He growled under his breath, the full orbs of Mara's tits fully displayed before him.

And gorgeous they were indeed! Pale, unmarred skin lured him in with its creaminess, and her nipples -- pink, hard as little pebbles of cherries under his attention and surely just as tasty -- were a temptation he could barely manage to resist. Barely. All in all, her breasts weren't overly big or exaggerated for her frame, and in her youth they were exactly where they were meant to be -- high, proud, and sexy -- and the sight of them filled Mike's mind with pictures that got him throbbing so much, his right hand shifted to cover his hardness and stroke himself. What would those lovely tits look as she bounced on his hard cock, her nipples brushing his lips as she moved up and down? Or wrapped around his thick cock? And what would it be like to see them bouncing with his every deep thrust as he pounded her nice and hard from behind? His hand kept stroking his cock all the time, his eyes so riveted by the sight of her flesh, he missed the surprised look on Mara's face as she observed every movement his hand did as he stimulated himself.

If Mike's attention was absorbed with her tits, then Mara's was focused on what he was doing to his obviously hard meat. His palm glided over his zipper with slow, calculated strokes, and every time he covered his length, Mara felt a pulse of electricity deep inside her most private corners. Had she had any doubts Mr. Richardson wanted her, not one lingered. He had, in very few words, ordered her to uncover herself to him. He had called her babygirl, which would have made her knees tremble hadn't she been sitting down, and was now pretty much masturbating before her very eyes. Not even in her wildest fantasies had Mara come up with something like this. The boys she had been with weren't prone to further seduction than buying her a drink before slipping a hand up her skirt or down her top, and while this might not be exactly the opposite of that situation, Mike had yet to jump her. Something inside her told her that, should he jump her, she might not mind it at all.

Emboldened beyond her wildest dreams by his attention, and by the way he kept rubbing his cock through his jeans as he stared at her, Mara inched forward a little and pushed the words out of her mouth before she had the time to chicken out.

"Do you... do you want to touch them?"

Her words and the offer in them were the only things that could have successfully torn Mike's riveted gaze from her breasts, imagined pictures vanishing at the prospects of a potential reality right before him. He met her gaze with a question in his eyes, one Mara seemed to understand without the need for words, for she arched her back a little further towards him, putting her tantalizing breasts within the reach of his hands.

And he would rather die than miss the chance handed to him!

Without hesitation, Mike's hands moved to Mara's young tits, his palms filling themselves with her soft, pliant flesh, marveling at the feeling of the tight, hard little nubs of her nipples pushing against his skin.

A low, yet clearly audible moan escaped Mara's lips at the first contact of Mr. Richardson's hands on her breasts. God, he felt so good! He wasn't rough nor did he mishandle her in any way. If anything, his hands remained immobile for a long moment, as if allowing her to acquaint herself with the feeling of his hands on her.

And that Mara did. Pushing herself a little further into his hands, she moaned again when Mr. Richardson's fingers sunk lightly in her flesh before caressing her eager tits with an experienced touch, tugging at her nipples every now and then and drawing little gasps of delight from her lips as he did.

Those gasps made Mike's cock twitch with hunger every single time. Mara was so sensitive to his touch, so eager to be pleased, he couldn't help himself. He tugged at her pink nipples between his fingers, loving the way Mara meowled in pleasure at his attentions and inched herself closer to him, wanting more and more, which Mike was more than ready to give. Catching her by surprise, his hands abandoned her breasts for a moment and, closing around her waist, he pulled her on him in such way her thighs straddled one of his own, and her breasts were at eye level with him.

Mara cried out in shock at the sudden and unexpected change; yet, when Mr. Richardson captured a nipple in his mouth and teased it with his tongue, her cry turned into one of bliss. Out of instinct, her hands went to his hair, holding on to him for dear life, her hips dancing at a timeless rhythm against his thigh.

The progression that had led Mike into ending up with this sexy, eager, sweet young girl straddling his thigh, her heated and wanting flesh rubbing against him, would be forever engraved in his mind. Her generous breasts were bouncing slightly on his face and one of her pink, taut nipples was beading against his tongue as Mara wantonly rubbed herself against him, need tensing her body as she clung to him, and Mike's hands ran up and down her, hungry hands going from her shoulders down to her hips, where he directed their rotating action so she would gain the most stimulation possible from it. When Mara gasped and moaned, her sounds of shocked delight the most sinful music to his ears, Mike grinned around her sweet nipple. This little girl had been, albeit innocently, playing with him ever since he had set foot in that house, teasing him with her beauty, her obvious sex appeal, showing her sensual body in her skimpy clothes before blatantly offering herself to him, to his hands and his mouth. She had wanted this, just as badly as he had, and Mike wasn't going to let such a chance slip from between his fingers.

The moans of the girl getting pounded on camera echoed around them, a perfect soundtrack to what was transpiring between them, but it was the delightful little noises Mara made as Mike suckled her and his hands maneuvered her into rubbing her wanting flesh against him what were paradise to his ears. However, as opposed to the girl on the computer screen, Mara was truly enjoying this, and the way she held his head to her breast told Mike she was open for more. Much more.

Letting go of her nipple with a loud, lewd plop, one of Mike's hands found its way to the back of Mara's head, no gentleness in his movements as he slowly yet surely brought her head down, his lips capturing her in a hungry kiss. Her lips were so soft, and so, so eager against his, that Mike's tongue slipped between them, penetrating her soft mouth the same way he would be penetrating other parts of her sweet flesh later on.

Mara was sure that spot where her tight denim shorts were rubbing Mr. Richardson's thigh was soaking wet, exposing her desire for him in such a way she had never truly felt before. She wanted to rub herself against him more, harder; push that inseam against her swollen, little button until she exploded. She wanted his hands to carry on touching her the way he had until that moment; as if he owned her, as if her body was now his to touch and do with it as he pleased. She wanted those long, thick, nimble fingers of his deep inside her, doing to her wonderful things no one had done quite right ever before. So Mara gave in to his kiss -- not that she could have ever resisted it -- and accepted Mr. Richardson's tongue deep in her mouth, taking, conquering, showing her not only who was in charge, but also the nimbleness of that tongue and the promises of what it could do to other, more sensitive parts of her.