His Sweet Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment Mike felt Mara's soft lips touching the base of his cock, stretched wide around his girth, he realized with a full-body shiver that he wasn't leaving that bewitching mouth of hers without cumming hard down her throat first. He groaned loudly as he threw his head back for a moment, the feeling of being completely encompassed by her warm mouth as her tongue feverishly worked him with its softness almost too much to handle. Mara's mouth was a sweet paradise, one he now planned to visit often, and as he rolled his hips back slowly, abandoning her mouth and feeling the drag of her lips as he did, it felt almost as if she refused to let him go; an assumption proved right when his dick slipped out of her mouth and Mara tilted her head after it, tendrils of her saliva joining the tip of his cock to her lips.

"Oh, yes... you are one hungry cocksucker, aren't you, Mara?" Mike growled, his balls tightening at the sight of her mouth hungrily going after his thick meat, the tendrils of saliva that spoke of his deep throat fucking only adding to the effect. Hazel eyes looked up at him from her prone position as she licked her lips, the most innocent expression in her face mixed with an aura of lust caused by her actions and her position that made his shaft twitch.

"I love sucking your cock, Sir." Mara said, and the continued use of Sir only served to drive Mike even madder with desire to be deep inside her. She was not only playing along, she recognized her role in this and embraced it fully, the damp patch in her shorts an undeniable proof of exactly how much she was loving it. "More?"

How could Mike possibly ever say no to such a sweet, lust-filled plea?

"All, baby." He grunted as he thrust his hips forward, the tip of his cock bluntly parting her full lips. "Take it all."

And he didn't stop until Mara had, indeed, taken all of his cock down her throat, impaling her mouth in his thick flesh. She never refused, never even whimpered in complaint; she simply accepted it all, moaning around him, licking and sucking him until Mike thought he would go wild with lust. To have this little girl at his feet, taking all of his dick and worshipping it as he fucked her throat? It was a dream come true. Never had he truly fantasized with young girls until he noticed this particular one almost begging him to make a slut out of her. He pushed himself inside her one last time, wondering if there was a way of coming back to a normal, boring sex life after this, when all thought was vanished from his mind as Mara, with her sweet and skilled tongue, with the way her throat surrendered to his invasion, pushed him over the edge in the most marvelous way, making him spill his cum deep down her throat where she had no other way out but to swallow it.

"Yes, Mara." He grunted as he thrust inside her, his balls jerking against her chin as jet after jet of cum was propelled deep down her throat. "You dirty, naughty little girl... take my cum... take it all!"

Mara's eyes tried, of their own accord, to slip closed at the bliss of having Mr. Richardson cumming inside her, rejoicing in the feeling of his heavy balls jerking against her chin as he filled her throat, but she fought against it, wanting not to miss a single moment of it. The wetness that now ran wild between her thighs, dampening her shorts, was a clear sign of how much she loved the sight. She had had boys cumming in her mouth, had made them cum on her face and her breasts, but the sight of Mr. Richardson towering above her, emptying himself deep inside her... it was the sexiest thing she had ever seen in her life. His muscles strained as he came, as if the strength of his orgasm was tearing him apart, and the grunts that matched the little jerks his balls gave, the words he spoke as he commanded her to swallow all of his cum as he gave her no chance but to do so... it all made her insanely wet, and desperate to have him inside her.

Mr. Richardson didn't empty her mouth instantly; instead, he kept pumping himself inside her slowly, not too shallow but not as deep as before, for a long time after he came. He caught her by surprise once, though, forcefully slipping his cock down Mara's throat in a way that made her choke around him -- which seemed to please him greatly -- before finally depriving her of what was fast becoming her favorite toy. She sucked it hard on the way out, and the loud pop that echoed around them as he left her made Mr. Richardson smile lewdly.

"Hungry little girl." He said, the smile lingering on his lips as he grabbed a hold of his now mostly deflated meat and rubbed the tip, soaked in her saliva, over her parted, abused lips. "So eager to be fed a thick cock. That pretty little mouth belongs wrapped tight around a big dick."

Mara looked up at him, her tongue running over her lips as if to collect what little traces of his cum might have remained on his cock head, eager now to waste them.

"I love the feeling of your big cock down my throat, Sir."

Mike grinned at that, softly slapping her cheek with his thick meat.

"You want more, babygirl?" He asked, and Mara nodded eagerly, eyes widening at the promise, lips parting with anticipation.

"Yes, Sir! Please!" She answered, all but bouncing in her spot.

Mike's eyes lingered on her breasts for a moment before saying.

"Then get naked and show me that lovely body of yours."

He offered her a hand, helping her to stand up. Once Mara stood before him, Mike threw his arms around her and, grabbing her by the ass, pulled her close for a deep, lustful kiss that got her moaning and writhing in his arms. His tongue plundered her mouth, teasing hers and mimicking what his cock had just done as his hands gripped her ass cheeks roughly, squeezing her pliant, round flesh, pulling the cheeks apart as he did, forcing the shorts to ride even higher up her now soaking wet crevices. Mara moaned loudly in his mouth, her naked breasts rubbing against his chest, the thick cock nestled between them pushing against her belly. Whatever it was that he had done in his life to deserve this moment with this sexy girl, Mike didn't know, but he thanked God for that.

It was Mr. Richardson who pulled apart first, and Mara let out a little meow of disappointment at his action, her fingers tangling with his hair as she pushed her breasts against him once more. Another cry, louder and more wanton this time, escaped her lips when his big hands spread her cheeks apart as far as they would go, teasing her much too empty tight hole with the promise of being filled.

"Take it all off, Mara. Now."

The tingling in her pussy only increased at Mr. Richardson's order and the impossibility of denying him of his request. Not that she felt like it, anyway; when her neighbor took a step back and sat down, eyes fixed on her, she would do anything to please him. She enjoyed being at his mercy greatly, knowing that he would be rough, but that she would never be in danger around him. Licking her lips, Mara stood before Mr. Richardson with her most sensual stance, her naked breasts pushed forwards, her legs slightly apart showing him how wet he had made her.

Fixing her eyes on him, Mara's hands went to the buttons on her shorts, undoing them slowly, teasingly.

"More, Sir?" She asked, a sparkle in her eyes as Mr. Richardson looked up from the flesh exposed at the bottom to meet her gaze. A small smile played on his lips.

"Don't tease me, little girl. You don't want me to teach you a lesson. Now show me more."

Mara smiled at him, undoing another button and exposing more of the flat expanse of creamy skin under her clothes. When every button was undone, Mara slipped her hands under the shorts and turned on her heels, sure beyond any doubt that Mr. Richardson's eyes were riveted on the slow descent of her shorts over her hips and down her legs.

And follow it Mike did. The way Mara turned on her heels, arching her back to expose herself to him, got his softening cock beginning to stir back to life, even spite the thunderous orgasm this sweet girl had just given him. She had no fear in offering herself to him, and when the shorts were pulled down her legs, he swallowed hard, his hand going to his cock. Mara was so wet, so excited by what was transpiring between them, that her shorts stuck to her sweet pussy, glued to her flesh by the abundant juices that had dampened her there.

And what a beautiful, appealing sight that was! The shorts had ridden so high, her pussy lips, albeit swollen in her aroused state, remained apart, exposing to his eyes the sweetest, most perfect flesh he had ever seen; a young, flawless, bald pussy that glistened with need and that pleaded him to do with it as he pleased.

Mara was pale all over, and her pussy lips were no exception. Bald and smooth, spread only enough to give Mike a view he would never forget in his life, the tender, pink flesh of her was the kind he knew he would enjoy impaling greatly. As flawless and mouthwatering as it was, Mike knew the sight it would make as it spread wide to accommodate him would be one he would never forget in his life.

The only way Mara could drag Mike's thoughts from picturing her impaled by his cock was by turning on her heels once again and offering him an unspoiled view of her front. Rounded hips, flat belly, and what surprised him the most, a tiny, colorful little butterfly tattooed on the smooth flesh of her pubic bone, right on top of her slit.

"That's one naughty tattoo, babygirl." He said, nodding to the butterfly, making Mara smile.

"I got it when I turned eighteen, Sir. It hurt so much, but it was worth it." She said, her fingers brushing the tiny butterfly. "Boys love it so much!"

"I bet. Did a guy do it for you?"

Mara wetted her lips, those between her thighs doing the same on their own at the memory. She knew what he wanted to hear, and just thinking of the moment made her want to share it with him even more.

"Yes, Sir." She answered, her voice low as the tip of her fingers brushed her wanting slit teasingly. "He told me I had to be naked for him to get it right, and that I had to spread my legs real wide for him to work more comfortably. I got really, really wet, Sir, and I think he noticed."

Mike listened to her story attentively, his fist pumping his thick cock, loving the story and knowing by instinct she wasn't lying; a girl that took his cock down her throat not fifteen minutes after he set foot in her house and admitted having had sex with lots of boys could have easily done many other things. The idea that this girl he had until that day thought so sweet and innocent was nothing but a naughty slut was doing wonders to make his cock harden even more.

"He was a bit older than me, maybe around twenty-five, and when he was done with the tattoo, he kept me where I was on that chair and made love to my pussy with his mouth. He asked me to come back a week later to see how the tattoo was healing, and when I did, he made me suck his cock and then put me on my back on his work chair, where he pounded me good and deep."

Mike stared at her, another layer of innocence peeled off this girl by her story; another layer that only made him all the more excited and determined to be deep inside her before the afternoon was over. How did Mara manage to maintain a double life of good little girl at home and naughty slut outside, he would never know; what Mike did know, however, was that he planned to capitalize on the benefits greatly.

"So you laid there, on your back, feet high in the air as this stranger fucked you with people waiting outside the door?"

There was such a stern look on Mr. Richardson's face, Mara couldn't truly say he minded her little story or not.

"I did, Sir." She admitted, and right after doing that, she took her top off, standing before Mr. Richardson completely naked. The sight he provided -- big fist tightly wrapped around a thickening cock -- didn't make her think he would go away if offended, but she refused to even give him the chance to consider such option; if she didn't get that wonderful cock inside her soon, she'd die.

"So my babygirl loves cock." Mr. Richardson said, and Mara bit her lip, forcing herself to remain silent. Between her thighs, the tingling was going insane. Letting go of his meat, Mr. Richardson motioned her to approach him, which got Mara obeying straight away. Standing up beside her, he pointed to the couch and spoke. "Sit there and show me your pretty pussy."

Mara obeyed without hesitation. Sitting on the same couch where her mother used to preach her about propriety and how to be a nice, demure girl, Mara looked up at the strong man before her and, leaning back, she lifted her knees together and then slowly spread them, noticing with great delight how Mr. Richardson's eyes went straight for the kill, waiting for her flesh to be exposed and remaining trained on it when it was finally unveiled to him.

Mike felt hunger rising to life inside him at the sight of Mara's soft, young pussy being so thoroughly revealed to him. She had no qualms in exposing herself, and the way she set her feet on the edge of the sofa guaranteed her pussy lips, soft and full, remained apart, giving Mike an unspoiled view of her most intimate corner.

And what a sight it made! Pink, flawless flesh everywhere, soft lips parted wide exposing a protruding little clit that begged Mike for attention, and giving him a glimpse of the tight little hole he would be pounding soon; a tempting sight made all the more mouthwatering by the way her juices pearled there, obviously delighted by this as much as he was. Slender fingers appeared in his field of vision, and Mike stared as Mara teased her little nub for a moment before moving on to the evidence of her desire, which she diligently smeared all over her flesh.

"Do you like my pussy, Sir?" She asked, her tone innocent and sensual at the same time, deliberately pushing his buttons. Mike looked at her in the eye, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips. She liked this game, he realized; she liked playing the innocent little girl just as much as she obviously enjoyed having a big cock inside her. She loved teasing him, but if she thought she was calling the shots there, Mike would make sure she realized she was sorely mistaken.

"Sir loves your pretty pussy, babygirl." He said, eyes stern on hers. "But Sir is going to show you that naughty girls like you who let theirs pussies be fucked by strangers need to learn a lesson."

Mara moaned at those words, her fingertip teasing her clit in a manner that got her juices flowing from her sweet hole right before his eyes. So she liked the idea of a lesson, he mused. He would love teaching it to her.

Without warning, Mike went down on his knees and posing his hands on her thighs to keep them spread wide, he lowered his mouth to Mara's sweet, drenched pussy.

The loud cry of delight and lust that escaped Mara's lips at the first contact of his mouth with her pussy echoed around them, making his cock begin to throb. This sweet little girl was a slut, Mike realized, and would love every single thing he did to her, so with great devotion, he dedicated himself to eating that delightful little cunt that was flowing with her eagerness to be fucked.

Mara's heart raced in her chest, and a wild throbbing to match had taken residence in her sweet, tight cunt in rhythm to Mr. Richardson's attentions. He was masterful in every lick, his tongue lightly teasing her palpitating, swollen clit before diving deep into her eager little hole, which welcomed him so willingly, she was sure her juices bathed his skilled tongue. Her hips arched off the sofa, wanting more of him, wanting everything his tongue could offer and Mara's slender fingers desperately held on to Mr. Richardson's hair, encouraging him to carry on with his marvelous job of pleasuring the most sensitive part of her; the one that needed him the most. In doing so, her thighs parted wider without her being aware of, her young flesh bare, exposed, and soaking wet for him in all its glory.

Mike wriggled the tip of his tongue inside the tight little hole of Mara's young pussy, the sweet nectar of her arousal pooling there as he looked up at her. Her eyes were closed in bliss, her long hair framing her flushed faced in a mixture of youth and sexiness that was making his cock throb. Her arms, holding him in place as they were, pushed her generous tits together, a sight so mouthwatering Mike doubted he'd ever get to see another one to match; pale flesh bobbing slightly with her movements, rosy nipples pert and begging for attention. And her pussy... God, her pussy! She tasted sweet and sinful, and was so eager to be fucked, to be pleased, her juices flowed abundantly, pooling in his tongue. He wriggled his tongue just a little deeper, to which Mara answered with a tiny little cry of delight before gripping his hair in order to hold him even closer to her wanting flesh. Mike smiled before latching on to her swollen clit, licking it and sucking it as his eyes remained riveted on Mara and her reactions. God, he was dying to stand up, shove his cock in her and pound her until he was cumming hard inside her, but this situation Mike found himself in was a dream come true, and he wouldn't ruin for anything in the world. He would still get to pound this little girl good, would still get to try the surely amazing delights of her young pussy and eager sexuality; waiting a little for it and giving her a good orgasm in the middle wouldn't hurt.

So, with that in mind, Mike took Mara's clit in his mouth and sucked with devotion, his eyes fixed on her as his hands held her hips close to him, although she had no intentions of ever squirming away. If anything, Mara was trying to get as close to him as it was physically possible, fingers gripping his hair tight as her hips danced against his face and cries and moans escaped her lips.

"Please, Mr. Richardson... Mmm, please... I want to cum, Sir... your babygirl wants to cum so bad!"

Against her eager pussy, Mike grinned wickedly, and only took his mouth from her for a moment to answer, a moment spent giving her sweet pussy a light lick from her sweet hole to her clit.

"I love it when good little girls beg."

No further words were spoken after that, for Mike devoted himself to pleasing his young lover like never before, and Mara could do little but exhale moans and cries of bliss as her flesh was thoroughly devoured by him. No boy she had met had ever been so good, so thorough at making her pussy feel this good, so Mara held on to Mr. Richardson's hair, securely keeping him in place as loud cries abandoned her lips in response to his skillful lovemaking.

"Please, Sir!" She begged on the brink of an explosive orgasm. "Please make your good little girl cum!"

And Mike obeyed. Slipping one thick finger inside her and lapping at her clit, he brought her to an orgasm that got Mara crying out in delight, her pleasure loud and obvious as her juices flowed in his mouth and her fingernails dug in his scalp as she nearly wept in bliss. Hard, Mara came on Mr. Richardson's mouth, helpless under the sensual attack of this skillful, masterful man she had never imagined would offer this the moment he stepped into her house.

Mmm, she tasted so sweet! Mara's juices, fuelled by her orgasm, flowed freely and Mike fed on them, some primal instinct inside him growling to life at the taste of her pleasure and the sounds of her delight. He wanted to fuck her. He wanted to mark her. He wanted to make Mara his in the most primitive of ways: with his cum deep inside her.

Eyes moving upwards, Mike studied the picture Mara made in her pleasure. Lips parted, pants escaping through them. Eyes closed as a hint of a smile appeared on her lips. Full breasts lewdly pushed forward, topped with pink nipples that begged for attention. His tongue delved one last time in her still pulsating tight hole before giving her clit one last lick and he then stood up, tall, strong and commanding between her parted legs, cock hard and demanding.