His Sweet Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tongue, shy and just beginning to find its footing under the erotic onslaught of Mr. Richardson's own, dueled with his, feeling his strength and dominance filling her body and sneaking all the way down to her clit, making it tingle with electricity and desire. Loud moans escaped her and were swallowed by him as his hands held her in place exactly where he wanted her: one held her head still so he could kiss her, the other was grabbing one firm globe of her ass, pushing her eager pussy against him and keeping her immobile and wanting more.

It was then that Mara did something she couldn't have anticipated. She was a wanton lover; she had rarely been shy when in a sexy situation, and this time should have been no different. Never before, however, had she been in the arms of such a strong and dominant lover, one that needed no urging to understand the messages her body was sending him. Still, her eagerness and natural curiosity got the best of her, and one of her hands, until then posed of Mr. Richardson's broad chest, found its way down to his trousers, were her palm closed itself -- or rather tried to -- around his swollen, hard cock.

Mike's lips were torn from hers the moment Mara's curious hand cupped him through his jeans, a loud groan escaping him at the feeling. That this sweet girl wanted him, there was no doubt; that she would, in her innocent sensuality, try to sample what he had to offer her, made his hardened flesh twitch in her palm.

"I want to see you, Sir." Mara spoke, her bewitching lips swollen by his rough kisses as her hazel eyes fixed a wide-eyed look on him. The next words to come out of her sent electricity to his dick. "I want to touch you. Please."

A hint of a grin appeared on his lips as he eyed the spectacle of Mara on his lap, thighs spread wide, young pussy pressed hard against his leg, naked tits bouncing and lips reddened and begging for more. As if he would ever say no to her! Mike could barely wait for her reaction.

"Go on, then." He instructed, shifting his thigh just enough to add a slight pressure on her hot flesh that made her gasp and moan, and blindly seek for more with her hips. "Take it out."

Biting her lip, Mara tore her eyes from his hypnotizing gaze, bringing it to his crotch for the first time since finding herself on his lap. The sight that welcomed her made her eyes widen. The bulge that pushed against the zipper of his jeans was impressive to say the least, and there was a ghost of intimidation fluttering inside her for a moment. Had she gotten herself into more than she could handle? Mr. Richardson's thigh shifted once again, though, and all hesitation vanished as she rubbed herself against him some more. What this man was offering her was exactly what she had always wanted: a big, strong, mature man who knew what to do, and obviously had the right tool for the job. What else could she want? Taking a deep breath and biting her lower lip, Mara's hands went to his belt, doing a quick job of obeying Mr. Richardson's order.

What her actions revealed made her mouth gape in awe and her pussy clench with a deeply unsatisfied need.

She wanted that inside her. God, she wanted it bad!

Mr. Richardson's cock was exactly what she had always dreamed of... and more. It was perfection in every way. His head, reddened and angry with unsatisfied lust, gleamed with his pre cum, round and smooth and making her run her tongue over her lips with hunger. God, she loved cock heads! She loved kissing them, licking them, sucking them... she loved toying with them in every way, rendering its owner wild and speechless with delight.

The rest of him, though, was just as appealing. Long and veiny, Mara was sure she could use both her hands to wrap around it and his cock head would still be visible and looking for someone to play with. But while the length was bewitching and gave Mara's mind all sorts of pictures of naughty scenarios, most of which had her on her knees with that beautiful piece of hard flesh buried deep in her mouth or her tight pussy, it was the girth of it that got her panting both with anticipation and just a little dread.

Mr. Richardson was thick. Very thick. Her hand would most definitely not be able to encircle him completely, and her young pussy, sweet and tight, would struggle to accommodate him inside her. Did that deter her from wanting to have him as deep inside her as he could go? No. Absolutely not. Even if it took time and a little discomfort, Mara was going to have that glorious piece of hard cock inside her no matter what!

The sight of Mara's innocent face blushed in shock as she eyed his thick, hard cock, was something Mike would never forget, and that would make his flesh thicken and harden every single time it came to his mind. A smile played on his lips, pleased with her reaction. He had been blessed in that department and was proud of it; his wife, not so much. She had always complained that he was too thick for her, that it was uncomfortable for her to take him whole, but Mike had the feeling that this girl, as enthralled by his meat as she was, would never have such complaints.

It took Mara long moments to tear her eyes from that perfect, thick cock before her, and when she did, it was to meet his eyes, a question in her eyes that made his balls contract with burning lust. Was she truly asking him for permission? Did she honestly think he would mind? Deny her?

"Go on, babygirl." He whispered thickly, lust spiraling inside him as his fingers tangled with her hair. "Touch it. Play with my cock."

A small smile appeared on Mara's lips before she bit her lip, and before a moment passed, Mike felt her small hand gripping the base of his thick flesh.

A loud, long groan escaped his lips at the feeling of her soft hand on his flesh, all semblance of control gone. Oh, the feeling of that palm much too small for his meat trying, and failing, to encompass all of his girth emptied his mind of anything other than lust; lust for that beautiful, sexy young girl sitting on his lap, thighs spread wide, big, round breasts exposed to his eyes as her own gaze widened at the evidence of his size. Without thinking, responding solely to impulse, Mike thrust his hips upwards, her hand pushing against his full balls for a moment before he pulled back so it reached the rim around his cock head. Reddened with need, it seemed to swell even more under her tight grasp before Mike thrust forward one more time, stimulating himself with her still hand.

Good Lord, she felt incredible! And she looked like every man's darkest fantasy come true. Lips parted in surprise, Mara's eyes were wide on Mike's hard shaft as her hand stimulated him, surely unaware that her hips were slowly, yet surely, gyrating on his thigh as she sought her own pleasure. She wanted this, wanted him, bad enough to turn this image of innocence Mike had until then had of her into one of pure sensuality and hunger. One of his hands went to her breasts, hypnotized by them as he was, and gave it a soft squeeze before weighing it in his hand and toying with her pert, pink nipple. She was perfection. Mara was made to be fucked hard and deep, those breasts of hers bouncing with every thrust. And he would die rather than leave that house without having had a glimpse of that.

"It's big." She said, her voice barely more than an awed whisper, as she took over from him and skillfully masturbated him. "I've never seen one this big before."

Mike grinned at that, at her wording, and decided to tease her a little.

"What is big, Mara?"

Mara looked up at him, hazel eyes round with embarrassment, cheeks flushed pink by his prodding. She had purposely avoided saying the one word he had wanted to hear coming from her lips before said lips were wrapped tight around the object of her obsession.

Mara stared at Mr. Richardson with embarrassment bubbling inside her at her dichotomous circumstances. She had been playing with herself up until his arrival, had done what she could to tease him with rather innocent advances, had watched porn with him and had her breasts in his mouth -- which, by the way, had felt amazing. And still, she couldn't bring herself to say in front of him the one word he wanted to hear. She guessed her mother's prude education had been more successful than she had anticipated, and even in their current circumstances, she hesitated on speaking a word Maggie would die if she ever heard it abandoning her lips. The irony that she held Mr. Richardson's thick cock in her hand didn't escape her, and the thrill of the situation she found herself in sent a thrill down her spine that made juices pool against his thigh. She was finally getting what she wanted; the sweet girl was finally getting the kind of man she wanted and the kind of dick she craved for. So licking her lips, she looked at Mr. Richardson in the eye before saying.

"Your cock, Sir. I've had sex with a lot of boys but none of them was as big as you."

Could it be possible that he swelled even bigger in her hand? Mara didn't know if such thing was even possible, but the thrill she felt when noticing the spark her words had lit in his eyes made her nipples pebble and her back arc in a silent, unconscious call for a good, hard mounting.

None of those signs went unnoticed to Mike, neither the hardening of her tempting nipples, nor the submissive stance her body assumed as she begged for a man like him to give her what she deserved. The hand in her breasts went to her ass, and without stopping there, slid between her thighs from behind, finding her exposed and vulnerable to his daring touch. His long, nimble fingers pressed and toyed with her, giving her a little sample of what she so desperately craved for, but not enough to find release. Mara's eyes slipped close and the most wanton, cock-hardening little cries escaped her lips under his ministrations as her eager pussy tried to push itself against his hand, wanting more of his sensual attentions. And still, not once did she let go of his hard shaft, her hand stuttering for a moment as delight consumed her, but returning to her gentle teasing of his thick flesh straight away.

Smiling, Mike gave her neck a little lick before murmuring in her ear.

"That's because those were boys, babygirl. I'm a man. Men have big cocks for tight pussies, and mine is going to show you what it's like have a real man fucking this sweet little cunt of yours."

The rush of heat Mr. Richardson's words brought along was such, Mara knew, this time, even he could feel the pool of them in her denim shorts right where he was pushing his fingers. The cry that escaped her was loud and undeniable, and her free hand clawed at his shoulder as her body arched even further, desperate as it was for every bit of stimuli she could receive from him. Her lips ended a whisper away from his, and Mr. Richardson took that opportunity to plunder her mouth until she was breathless with desire. His hand not once stopped teasing her through her shorts, dampening them even further to a downright embarrassing level, and her own hand refused to stop caressing and playing with the hard cock that so willingly offered itself to her. Mmm, how had she ever gone for young boys if grown men could work this magic on her?

The little girl in his arms was fuel to the fire in his veins, and Mike knew he had to take another step. As shocked as she had been by his size, by his girth, Mara had recovered quickly, and as he kissed her sweet little mouth and toyed with her, teasing what he imagined was the tightest, wettest pussy through her revealing shorts, she had not once let go of his flesh, as if fearing it would disappear if she did as much. But as much as it made his balls grow heavy to have her like this, wanton and moaning for more, his throbbing meat needed more, and the pictures that were filling his mind were much too appealing to be ignored.

Closing his hand around the back of her neck, Mike broke the kiss and pulled her back enough to look at her in the eye.

"I want you to suck my cock, babygirl." He murmured, the order in his tone unveiled even in the low tone of his voice. "I want to see those pretty lips wrapped tight around Sir's big dick, and I won't take a no for an answer."

As if Mara would even dream of saying no to him! The idea of that hot flesh filling her mouth, heavy on her tongue, got her whimpering without her even realizing. That he was determined enough not to give her a reason to say no, that he was strong enough to fulfill his promise, filled her a wild desire. Eyes fixed on his, Mara slowly began her descent to the floor, that wet patch of her shorts purposely rubbing against his thigh, knee and calf on the way down. She rubbed herself a little further, up and down his calf when reaching her destination, before assuming her position between his feet. Her breasts bounced a little as she settled, attracting Mr. Richardson's eyes, and with a little smile on her lips, she moved so they bounced again before pushing them together with her arms in a tantalizing way as she reached for his cock with both hands. He, however, caught her by surprise when he shook his head and pointed at her hands before she even got to grasp him.

"No hands, Mara. Just your sweet little mouth. Show me what you've learned sucking boys off."

Mara bit her lip to repress a moan. He knew exactly which buttons to push to make her go wild with desire, and to have her responding accordingly. The submissive nature in her, which usually went to a waste with boys, was now being catered to, and Mara was dying to obey each and every one of this strong man's orders, sure that in the end she would get the best rewards of all: that beautiful, thick cock deep inside her, sating her innermost, darkest desires of submission.

With her eyes fixed on his, Mara bent forward at the waist, lips parted slightly and reaching for his beckoning meat. She never spoke a word, inching closer and closer to him, and she could see Mr. Richardson's eyes were trained on her, his dick twitching at the sight of the pleasure that was approaching. A whisper away from the reddened head of his cock, Mara licked her lips and then settled them on the very top, parted only slightly, her tongue giving the slit there a tiny, shy little lick.

"Oh, babygirl... you're a naughty little girl teasing me like that." He said, his lips tilting with a smile as his hand found her hair and got tangled there. "Come on, open wide... open wide for Sir's big cock..."

Mike pushed her head forward with the smallest amount of strength, and a groan abandoned his lips when Mara's pink, full lips indeed opened wide for him, stretching wider than even he had anticipated to make room for his girth. Her eyes remained on his all the time, just like her hands remained away and her arms kept her ample breasts pressed tight together, creating the most bewitching sight of all: that of a lovely young girl showing off her assets to him as she took his thickness down her throat. Mike grunted, his hand pushing her a little harder so half his meat was inside Mara's mouth. She moaned around him, the most delicious vibration travelling up and down his swollen length. Her tongue sneaked around him, tracing veins and licking him for a moment before pulling back and focusing on his cock head. Submissive on her knees at his feet, Mara painted a picture Mike would never forget in his life, and that fuelled his lust to new, previously unknown heights. She was naughty and she was needy, and he had the feeling that she wouldn't deny him some of his darkest fantasies, those he had wanted satisfied for years.

Grabbing a hold of her hair, enough to keep her exactly where he wanted but careful not to hurt her, Mike held Mara firmly around his cock as he slowly stood up.

"Naughty little girls like you don't get things nice and easy." He said as he made her turn around on her knees so she was now sitting down with her back against the sofa, his cock still deeply lodged in her pretty mouth. Pushing forward, he got Mara to bend her head backwards in the perfect angle for what he had in mind. Grabbing hold of her hair with both hands, always aware that not once did she complain or reject his advances, Mike added. "Little sluts like you take their big cocks the way they deserve. I'm going to fuck that pretty mouth of yours, babygirl, and you're going to suck my cock while I do it. Now open wide and let Sir do dirty things to his little girl's mouth."

Without further preamble, Mike rolled his hips forward, easing himself deeper into Mara's mouth with a grunt of delight. From this angle, he not only managed to reach new, bewitching depths of Mara's mouth that made his cock twitch with lust, he also got to capture the moment her eyes, until then wide with shock, flitted to a close with a moan of bliss making his flesh vibrate. Oh, yes... this little girl didn't want it nice and romantic! She wanted it dark and rough, wanted his cock pushed down her throat in a way she couldn't refuse; wanted him in charge and making of her the slut she had always desired to be deep down inside. Still holding her head in place, even though she could have never moved it in the position she was, Mike devoted himself to doing exactly what he had promised: he fucked Mara's sweet mouth in earnest.

Mara could barely believe what was happening to her, and the disbelief mixed with the elation that filled her body at discovering that she indeed was going through it. Opening her eyes, he looked up at Mr. Richardson from her prone position at his feet, trapped between the sofa and his strong, denim-clad legs. His knees were on either side of her shoulders, and his rolling hips kept her captive as she sat there, thighs parted wide, breasts still pressed together. His cock, long, thick, and swollen to proportions unknown to her, had no mercy with her mouth as he relentlessly pumped it full of hard meat, and it made her tight pussy throb with need. What would it feel like to have him deep inside her? She trembled at the thought, her tongue licking and lapping as her mouth sucked, struggling to accommodate all of Mr. Richardson's impressive size in her. His eyes fixed on her, he pulled out enough to leave nothing but the tip of his cock in her mouth, which Mara laved with attention, licking it, teasing it, kissing it and sucking it with a reverence she had never shown to another man, recognizing in this one before her the right match for her. He growled at her actions, his eyes fluttering closed for an instant before opening once again as he pushed his engorged meat back into her mouth.

"That's it, babygirl... Take it." Slowly, but without stopping once, Mr. Richardson slid more and more of his thick shaft between her lips, stretching them wide as he eased himself inside her. He hit the halfway point, the limit he had reached before, but instead of stopping there as he had done until then, her neighbor carried on, slowly forcing more of his meat inside her as her eyes widened in shock. "Oh yes, my sweet Mara. I want you to take it all. I want you to take all of my big cock in that pretty mouth of yours and suck it like a good girl. Come on." He coaxed her, a grunt escaping his mouth when yet another inch disappeared inside her mouth and he felt her relaxing her throat muscles to accept all of him. "I see you've done this before, you little slut. Have those boys of yours fucked your mouth as deep as it can go? Yes, suck me good... suck Sir's cock and make him nice and hard for that pussy of yours."

Mara moaned, her eyes tearing up when the thick head of Mr. Richardson's cock slipped down her throat, owning her in the most absolute way, making her choke around him. There had been boys with big cocks, cocks that had taught her how to ease her muscles just the right way to allow more of them in her, yet none of them had been like this. At this angle, Mr. Richardson's long cock was reaching depths no one had touched before, showing her she liked it this way best.