His Sweet Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as heavenly as his cock felt as she rode this, Mara wanted more. She wanted what she liked best, and what she knew Mr. Richardson could give her nice and good.

Clinging to his strong shoulders, Mara rose until the head of his large cock was all that remained of him inside her and with a low, sultry voice, she spoke in his ear.

"Can you fuck me from behind, Sir? Please?"

Mike could have filled her tightness up right there and then just by the mental pictures her plea brought to his mind. Mara on her hands and knees for him as he pounded her full and good from behind, her incredible breasts bouncing with his thrusts? Hell, yeah! Where did he sign for that?

Gripping her ass tight, Mike then spoke in her ear.

"Then assume the position, babygirl. I want this ass high and this tight little pussy begging for my cock."

How could Mara not shiver in anticipation at such words? Her needy womanhood gave Mr. Richardson's cockhead a healthy squeeze as a little cry escaped her mouth, already hungry for the pounding it was sure going to get after such promise. It was in that moment that Mr. Richardson's hands abandoned her ass -- which he had grown very fond of, she was delighted to note -- and traveled up her body, skimming the curve of her waist to capture her round breasts in his palms. Pushing them together, as if both marveled and bewitched by their generous ampleness, he then lowered his head to one nipple and then the other, giving each a little nibble and a teasing suck before letting her go.

"On your knees on the floor, Mara. Now." He ordered, and the look Mara gave him made his cock swell even thicker. She just loved it when he became the dominant part in their affair, and the warmth that gushed around his cockhead only served to confirm it. Oh, yes... fucking sweet Mara would be something he would never forget.

Mara dismounted him with an ease that belied the innocence he had paired her up with until that day, and her eyes fell on his hard cock a moment later, hungry as she licked her lips. With a sensual arch to her back, Mara then nimbly lowered herself to the floor by his feet, her wide eyes now riveted on his as she assumed the position Mike had ordered her to with an obedience that made his dick twitch with anticipation. Then, almost as an afterthought, she leaned sideways enough to capture his cockhead between her lips to give it a good, hearty suck that made him groan. To say that this girl was amazing was the understatement of the century, and Mike knew that, this time, there would be no coming back; the moment he entered Mara's tight body, it would be to cum deep inside her, branding her as his.

"Let it go, you naughty girl." Mike ordered, his tone stern but with a small grin on his lips. With a loud, lewd plop, Mara released him, his cockhead shiny with her saliva as she licked her lips as if having just savored the tastiest of candies.

Standing up, Mike moved to stand behind her with deliberate slowness, wanting her to be eager and needy for him -- even more so than she already was -- by the time he decided to push himself inside her, and the sight that welcomed him was just as heavenly as he had imagined... if not even more so.

Her delightful body had assumed the most submissive of positions -- her elbows on the edge of the sofa, her knees firmly planted on the carpet below. But it wasn't just the fact that she had obeyed which got Mike fisting his throbbing hard dick; it was the way she had taken it one step further, eager to please him.

Mara was using the leverage of her elbows on the sofa to arch her back in the most seductive of ways, the creamy, flawless skin of her back showing perfectly, her long hair a sensual addition to the picture. Her knees, secure and firm on the carpet in a way that told Mike this was certainly not the first time she had been on her knees for a hard cock, were separated enough to allow him a comfortable room there. Also, the way they were apart not only spread her thighs just the right way, they also exposed the pinkest, sweetest, most delightful young pussy Mike had seen in his life. A pussy that, even now, shone with her need for him and showed the clear evidence of his rough intrusions in the way it gaped, even if only slightly. God, she was beautiful! Taking his place between her legs, Mike couldn't resist himself.

"Mr. Richardson! Mmmm..." Mara's shock was soon replaced with delight as Mr. Richardson's tongue delved between the parted lips of her pussy to taste her deep, courtesy of her submissive position. Unable to hold herself back, Mara moaned out loud, a wanton, prolonged sound that echoed around them, as she pushed herself back on his tongue, loving his sinful kiss. "Mr. Richardson, that feels so good!"

"You taste good, little girl." Mr. Richardson answered before giving her swollen clit a flick with his finger that made her squeal before inching away from her. She would have moaned in disappointment, but what replaced her neighbor's tongue was even more bewitching, not to mention filling. "But you feel even better." He said as his length entered her, Mara eagerly submitting to the invasion. Then, bending in such way his mouth was level with her ear, he added. "And this time, I'm not pulling out. I'm cumming deep inside you, babygirl... Sir is going to make you his, you hear me?"

The combined feeling of Mr. Richardson filling her entirely and the effect of his promise made Mara so weak at the knees, she only managed to stay up because he chose that particular time to grab a hold of her breasts and start a deep, rhythmic thrusting inside her.

How could she resist that? Mara was moaning her bliss from the word go. Mr. Richardson hadn't given her a choice; he had just announced his plans when he knew she wasn't going to say no to him -- right when he had her where he wanted her, which was submissive and eager under his strong body. Being overpowered by this strong man, by his thick, imposing cock, the sole idea of receiving his strong seed deep inside her drove Mara wild. Older men loved a naughty girl that didn't say no to any of their deviant fantasies, and she absolutely adored a man that was old enough to be her father and strong enough to fulfill his needs with her, detecting without words that it was exactly what she wanted herself. The thought that she was in no position to deny him anything -- not with him overpowering her the way an animal submitted its mate -- only served to add fire to the lust burning inside him.

"Please fuck me, Sir." She begged, spreading her legs a little more to take him even deeper, if such thing was possible. Mr. Richardson's hard, throbbing length slid out of her until she whimpered in need, only to push itself back inside her a moment later, bringing delighted stars to her eyes. Delicious, was the thought that crossed her mind. Simply delicious. "Please give me all your cock. Fuck my tight pussy good."

There was no way Mike would ever say no to that. Grabbing a safe hold of her breasts, keeping his upper body to her back, he pounded her deep and relentlessly, her young body taking him whole in a manner he didn't remember a woman doing in a long, long time. Mara took him deep without complaint, welcomed each and every one of his rough thrusts with eager little moans of encouragement, and the idea of taking his cum deep inside her had brought forth a rush of her juices that told Mike exactly what she thought of the idea... and he knew she loved it just as much as he did.

God he wanted this to last! He wanted to carry on pounding the sweet girl who had so submissively positioned herself to be dominated by him and his big cock, but the urge to cum, to fill her, to brand her as his own little slut was much too strong for him to contain. With one hand abandoning her breast -- no matter how delightful it was to play with her generous curves and feel them bouncing in his palms -- he took it to her clit, which made Mara squeal at the first light brush of his fingers.

"Sir, please... you're going to make me cum!" She said, as if not entirely sure it was what he wanted, an idea that made his balls tighten a little more.

"Oh, I want you to cum hard, Mara." Mike murmured in her ear, his fingers slippery with her juices and his cock impaling her over and over again. "I want you to cum hard around me and then take every drop of my cum, you hear me?"

The soft, little tone of Mara's voice was nearly his undoing.

"Yes, Sir."

Mara could feel her orgasm coming, taking over her entire body at Mr. Richardson's order and ministrations. He dominated her so completely, catered to her every fantasy in such a way, she couldn't hold herself back. The feeling of his cock -- long, thick, powerful -- inside a hole that was almost too tight for him, coupled to the attention his fingers were paying to her sensitive clit got her crying out and bucking uncontrollably beneath him in a matter of moments.

"I'm cumming, Sir!" She announced, although he must have been feeling it in every inch of his dick.

And he was. Mike was feeling Mara's orgasm taking over her almost in slow motion, starting by the way her young, hungry pussy began to softly convulse around him and the way her whole body tensed, her breath caught in her throat. Her back arched and her hips pushed back as her body prepared itself to receive him deep inside, her breast pushing against his palm as the fingers of the other teased her tiny clit into submission; all of it painted a picture Mike just couldn't resist. Letting out a loud grunt as he flicked her clit, he ordered.

"Cum for me, Mara. Cum around my cock."

Had she been waiting for his permission? Mara didn't know, but the moment Mr. Richardson spoke those magic words, her body began to convulse erratically, her pussy squeezing her neighbor's cock as if milking him for every drop he had to offer her.

And Mike had plenty to offer. He might have just cum in her mouth a while ago, but the bewitchingly submissive nature of his sweet neighbor seemed to work a magic he relished on, for he could feel himself emptying inside her abundantly as he grunted in her ear, his hips pushing forward to make sure not a drop of him failed to reach its target -- her deepest corner.

Which Mara did. Submissively, eagerly, she opened her young body to receive all of him, and felt him cumming as hard as no other man had cum inside her before. Cries escaped her lips as Mara accepted her position under this older, strong man as the position she had been born to take and that she had been waiting for ever since she had begun fooling around with boys. A position that got her under a man that was giving her the most mind blowing orgasm of her life, one so strong it threatened to push his cock out of her body with its might, but that Mr. Richardson resisted as he imposed himself, his strong cock penetrating her soft pussy until it submitted to him.

How long did it pass until they could both breathe normally? They didn't know. What they did know, however, was that none of them moved an inch -- Mike asserting his dominance, Mara accepting it with small meows of pleasure, even long after her orgasm had subsided, until Mike deposited an openmouthed kiss to her shoulder.

"You're fantastic, babygirl. You've made me very, very happy."

A lazy smile played on Mara's lips at those words, pleased to have her talents acknowledged. With her eyes still closed, she arched her back and pushed her hips back at him, loving the feeling of him inside her.

"Mmm... still hungry, sweet Mara?"

At his words, Mara glanced at him over her shoulder, the glow of a freshly fucked woman touching her cheeks, the glimmer of a slut in her eyes.

"For your cock, Sir? Always." For further effect, Mara gave his softening meat a squeeze with her inner muscles, and Mike grinned lazily at her. Squeezing her breasts, he then allowed his hands to travel up and down her body as he pleased.

"You've been a very good girl, Mara." He spoke in her ear as his hands found a way to her ass. "You've taken every drop of Sir's cum in your tight, little cunt. Were you hungry for my cum, babygirl?"

Mara nodded.

"Very much so, Sir. And you gave me so much of it!"

At that comment, Mike slowly began to pull back and out of her body, one thing in mind. The moment his now limp cock slipped from Mara, he put a hand on her waist and another on her hip in a silent instruction to arch her back and present her abused little hole for inspection, to which Mara obeyed happily, and Mike could have drooled at the sight.

Abused little hole indeed, he mused. Mara's pink, perfect flesh was now swollen and gaping, having welcomed his girth and accepted his rough mounting. Her young flesh was perfection as it struggled to recover after his intrusion, a sight that grabbed him by the balls and that he would never forget in his life. As Mara presented herself to him, her sweet cunt gave an involuntary squeeze around the emptiness within her, and a drop of his cum escaped her, completing a picture Mike wished so much to immortalize, he hurried to grab his phone from his discarded jeans somewhere next to him and snapped a picture of it as the pearl of his seed covered her clit. He loved porn, but this picture he had just taken? It was better than anything he had seen before.

Just as the drop was about to fall to the carpet, Mike captured it with his fingertip and took it to Mara's lips.

"Lick it clean, Mara."

Mara didn't disobey. She took his fingers between her lips like a small cock and licked it clean thoroughly up to where it joined his palm, her eyes fixed on Mr. Richardson's all the time. Her actions brought a smile to his lips, and positioning himself over her once again, his cock resting against her abused little pussy, he looked at her and said.

"Mommy's going to be away for a while still. Why don't you show me how much of a hungry little girl you are?"

The End