His Sweet Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment Mr. Richardson's delightful mouth abandoned her flesh, Mara could have cried. She wanted more! He had made her feel so good, why was he stopping now? She could live with his mouth on her pussy and never look back.

It was hard for Mara to open her eyes, swept away by pleasure as she had been, but when she did, the image she found before her made her pussy clamp hard around a disappointing emptiness and her eyes to widen, lips parted in shock.

Mr. Richardson stood before her, between her parted thighs, in a posture that would admit no hesitation or denial. His big cock hard, its tip shiny with precum, demanded attention as he softly pumped it in his fist, eyes fixed on her.

"I'm going to fuck you now, sweet Mara. I'm going to find out what that lovely little pussy feels like wrapped tight around my cock and then I'm going to cum deep inside you."

He wasn't asking for permission -- he was merely informing her. And that he did such thing, that he not once asked what she thought about his plans made her eager flesh produce more juices than she had ever thought possible. Mr. Richardson was going to dominate her -- totally, completely -- and the submissive inside her wouldn't dare to utter a denial she didn't really feel.

Mara's response was simple and wordless. Obeying a need burning deep inside her that consumed and dominated her, she parted her thighs as wide apart as they would go and slowly allowed herself to fall back on the couch, inviting Mr. Richardson to make her his the right way: with him on top, claiming and impaling his innocent victim with his thick, experienced cock.

"Please fuck me, Sir." She begged, her fingers spreading her eager flesh in case her actions and words hadn't been clear enough. "Please fuck me hard."

The sight Mara made, thighs spread, flesh wanting and hungry as she looked up at him with wide, purposely innocent eyes, made his cock throb. She had assumed the position to be taken deep and hard, begging him for his body on top of hers, dominating her in every way, and Mike would be damned if he didn't comply with her plea. Giving his swollen dick a few strokes with his fist, he kneeled on the sofa, not missing the shiver that coursed Mara's body when he did and his cock came within penetrating distance of her pussy. If possible, her thighs spread even wider, a gasp escaping her lips when his hands grabbed her from behind the knees and took them to his shoulders, opening her to him and making her vulnerable to his meat. Mara bit her lip when, once he had her positioned just like he wanted, one of his large hands came to rest on the sofa, right by her head, eyes fixed on hers, as the other led his thick member to her needy flesh.

Upon the first contact of Mr. Richardson's large cock with her pussy, Mara's eyes fluttered to a close and a loud, wanton moan tumbled from her lips. He had barely brushed her, and already her insides were clenching in desperate need.

"Open your eyes, babygirl. Look at me while I take you."

Mara could have cried at the sensual tone and blatant dominance in Mr. Richardson's words. Struggling, she opened her eyes, meeting Mr. Richardson's stern, lustful ones nothing but a few inches away from her. There was a hint of a smile on his lips when he rolled his hips forward and his cock head, thick and daring, entered her swiftly.

"Oh, fuck, you're tight." Mike growled at the first feel of her, at the maddening feeling of her young flesh accepting him and enveloping him tight with promises of delights until then unknown to him. Pushing another inch into her yielding intimacy, he grunted once more. "God, you feel good!"

Mara was breathless with Mr. Richardson's thick and imposing intrusion. She had had cocks inside her that were above average, cocks that had given her a taste of how much she liked it girthy, but what her neighbor was giving her, right there in the family room as he had her flat on her back and with her knees on his shoulders, was something she had never even dreamed of before.

Mr. Richardson, her neighbor, the same that had innocently come to check on her while his wife and her mom were away in their business venture, was now giving her the thickest cock she had felt inside her in her life. Her flesh, eager and wanting yet also tight, was struggling to accommodate his girth inside her. And hell if she would be happy feeling nothing but the tip of him! She was going to have all of that big man inside her, and she would let him pump her until both came hard.

"Give me more, Sir." Mara whimpered, eyes wide and voice full of need as her hips tilted towards him, urging more of his delectable meat inside her. "Please, I want more."

Every time Mara begged, every time she called him Sir, Mike felt electricity gripping at his balls and reason fly out the window, replaced with pure animal instinct. Every time she looked up at him with those big, innocent eyes full of lust, all he wanted was to do was to pound her tightness until she cried her delight. But he controlled himself, pushing yet another inch of him inside her to sample her bewitching warmth. Mara whimpered below him, her eyes closing for a moment before she fixed them on his once again. Good girl, he mused. Such a good girl.

Mr. Richardson didn't stop. His cock, imposing and undeniable, slid deep within her without pause and without hesitation, stretching her wide, showing her she was a big girl now, and that big girls played with thick cocks that dominated them completely. The moment he was fully seated inside her, the moment she felt his full, heavy balls resting sinfully on the curve of her ass, Mara let out a loud cry, nearly brought to an orgasm by the sheer eroticism of the moment.

She was being dominated. Impaled full by a strong man, stretched in a delightful way by a thick piece of cock like nothing she had ever known before, Mr. Richardson's heavy weight pinning her to the sofa, Mara understood this was her call in life. This was what she had been made for: to submit to a big, strong man, old enough to have fathered her, and whose cock was giving her delights such as she had never known before.

"I'm going to fuck you hard now, babygirl." He announced. "You think you can take Sir hard and deep in this little cunt?"

Her inner muscles clamped down on him on their own volition as Mara licked her lips.

"I can take you, Sir. Please fuck my tight little cunt!"

Oh, that he would do, Mike thought as his finger slipped over her full, reddened lips which promptly parted, allowing him entrance to that bewitching mouth. Mara latched on to his finger as if it was a cock, and the wantonness of her gesture made his cock twitch deep inside her. With torturing slowness, wishing to savor the feeling of her clinging to his meat, Mike slipped out of Mara's gripping cunt, observing her all the time as her eyes closed but her lips remained firmly locked around his finger, tongue doing things to it he wished to feel once again on his cock.

"Fuck, babygirl... you've got the tightest, most amazing little pussy I've ever fucked." He grunted the moment nothing but the swollen head remained inside her and she squeezed him tight with her inner muscles. "And it's so hungry for a big cock!"

Mara didn't answer him, her full, tempting lips firmly locked around his finger. But what she didn't speak with words, she spoke with actions as her hips rose from the couch. She grunted in disappointment, though, when her prone position didn't allow her much movement, and then moaned around his finger, her eyes wide on him with a pleading glow in them.

"You want cock, babygirl?" Mike asked, inching barely inside her and feeling the warmth of her juices enveloping him in the most bewitching way. Mara nodded her head, and her hands went to his back and down to his hips, urging him on. Slipping his finger from her sinful mouth, Mike added. "Beg for it, little slut."

"I want cock, Mr. Richardson." Mara responded to his order, all wide and innocent eyes, her lips swollen from pleasing him with her mouth, her hips doing their best to impale herself in his meat. "I want your big cock deep inside me, Sir. Can I please have it?"

Mike's balls boiled at her plea.

"You look so beautiful when you beg for dick, baby!"

Without another word, Mike slid himself inside her, not stopping until he felt his heavy sack pushing against the delightful curves of her ass. Mara's moan, wanton and unbridled, was music to his ears, and he pushed further inside her. Glancing between them, his eyes were greeted with the most bewitching sight he had ever been witness to: the sight of Mara's young, delicate flesh, stretched wide around the very base of his cock, struggling to accommodate him, but refusing, in her hunger, to give up. Her lips were wrapped around him, and her sweet pussy completely exposed to his eyes, her pink, swollen clit peeking eagerly through the delicate folds of flesh that made her most private corner. How could he resist it? Smiling almost evilly, Mike reached down between them and teased her clit, her eyes fixed on hers.

Mara didn't disappoint. Letting out a loud cry, her hips arched off the sofa, seeking more of his teasing.

"My sweet baby is a little slut." He grunted, delighted, before lowering his lips to her for a hungry kiss, his hips thrusting now in and out of her at a steady rhythm. The feeling of her flesh parting, giving way to his girth as he slid in and out of her could easily make him lose his head. Mara was perfect in every way; sexy, lustful, and had a pussy the kind older men like him dreamed of: tight and hungry. Her tongue dueled with his, little moans and cries of ecstasy escaping from her lips as he fucked her deep. She fit him like a glove, and it was only out of sheer will that he didn't pound her hard until he came inside her. He didn't want Mara annoyed or frustrated; he wanted her coming back with that skilled mouth of hers, and that sweet little cunt between her thighs hungry for him.

Mara was in a heaven of lust and bliss she was sure she had never visited before. The boys she had fucked before... although not necessarily bad, they had always been inherently selfish. Mr. Richardson, on the other hand, was fucking her like he wanted her to feel good too, and God knew her whole body sang with delight at his actions. He was the strong, dominating man she had always craved; the man whose cock and experience would bring her to her knees. He had her pinned under his big body, flat on her back, as his thick cock reached depths within her she hadn't thought possible. He was a burning thickness lodged deeply inside her, bringing more delight to her hungry flesh than she had felt before.

It was then that she noticed that Mr. Richardson's eyes had abandoned her face and the spot where their bodies joined, to go instead to her ample breasts, full and proud by the way he held her hands pinned above her head. Her nipples were hard and inviting, swaying before his attentive eyes with every thrust of his strong hips. An impish spark ignited within her as her pussy tingled at the evidence of how attractive this man considered her.

"Do you like my breasts, Sir?" She asked, her face instantly adopting the look of mixed innocence and lust Mr. Richardson seemed to favor the most, eyes wide on him as her lips parted in wanton moans under his ministrations.

Mike groaned at her words, impaling her deeply once, twice, so her bewitching breasts bounced right before his eyes. He then remained there, fully inside her, stretching her to her limit judging by her soft cry and the way her hips alternatively tried to shy away from him and push against his body.

"I absolutely love your breasts, little girl." He answered as he ground his hips against her. "So big, so full... so eager for a strong man's hands." He added, one of his thumbs teasing a hardened nipple until she meowed her delight. Mara arched her back in response, and Mike's lips twisted in an almost malevolent grin as he stared at her. "I want to see them bounce, babygirl. Ride Sir's cock and make these beauties bounce for me."

Before Mara could even react, Mr. Richardson abandoned his perch on top of her, his mouthwatering cock abandoning her palpitating pussy the moment the picture his words painted hit her fully. She moaned in desperate need and disappointment, not quite capable of quick reaction as the need to have his thick meat buried deep inside her shadowed everything else. With a hand finding its path to her pink, abused tight flesh out of its own volition, Mara teased her swollen clit as she eyed Mr. Richardson take a seat on the sofa, just out of reach of her. Sensing her eyes on him, he looked down at her, his eyes shifting from her flushed face to her exposed intimacy before talking.

"Come on, Mara. Hop on. Show Sir how you ride cock."

A grin appeared on Mara's lips as her fingers teased her pulsating clit, his attention riveted by her actions. So Mr. Richardson wanted her to show him how she rode cock? Well, that she could do. And with great delight at that.

Trying to make her movements as sensual as she could, Mara sat up on the sofa, a soft whimper escaping her lips when her wet flesh came in contact with the sofa. Mmm, that was going to be problematic to explain when her mom came home, but what the hell! Eyes on her neighbor, Mara knelt on the sofa, proudly showing her young body off to her neighbor's hungry eyes. She allowed him a moment or two to feast on her firm curves and then, inching closer, slowly threw a leg over his lap, hands on his shoulders as she straddled his thighs.

"Mmm, Sir... I feel so naughty!" She said, referring to the way his strong thighs between hers forced her to open herself to him widely.

Mike barely repressed a primal growl at Mara's words and the picture she presented before him. Her soft ass rested on his thighs, her knees at each side of them and offering him and unspoiled view of her pretty little cunt, so youthful and hungry looking in its exposed state. Her hands were on his shoulders and her breasts suddenly concentrated all his attention.

"Sir is going to make a very naughty girl out of you today, Mara." Mike said, his hands going to her tits and massaging them to his heart's content. "Now bounce for me. Ride me good and show me how much you like my big cock."

Smiling as if invited to play with her favorite toy, Mara rose on her knees and slowly shifted forward, her eyes fixed on his the whole time. A moment later, though, her eyes descended upon his hard, swollen dick, shining with her abundant juices from having its entire length buried deep inside her. Was that a moan he heard coming from her? Mike couldn't be sure, for the blood pumping in his ears was nearly deafening. Biting her lip, Mara inched forward on her knees until his rigid flesh was aligned with her tightness, which put her breasts a whisper away from Mike's mouth. How could he resist the temptation? Ignoring everything else, Mike's big hand encircled one of her ample breasts and brought the nipple to his hungry mouth, latching onto the soft peak and sucking it eagerly. She tasted heavenly -- young, eager and sinful -- and the only thing that could have dragged Mike's attention from the lovely feeling of her sweet nipple in his mouth, was the feeling of her hand wrapping itself around his girth and guiding it home, its tip touching the drenched entrance to her hot body.

"Oh, fucking God!" He breathed out when Mara's tight flesh hungrily engulfed the tip of his aching cock. Jesus Christ, she was heaven! As Mara slowly fed her body his rigid flesh, Mike groaned continuously, bliss running up and down his body and gripping his balls in an eager grip. With a soft cry, she collapsed against his chest, her lips in his ear, hungry little moans accompanying every inch of his flesh as he slid home deep inside her.

"Mmm, Sir... I..." Mara lost all ability to be articulate when the base of Mr. Richardson's cock stretched her flesh, already swollen by the hard abuse of his thrusts from before. He stretched her wonderfully, masterfully, owning her in a most sinful way -- the one way she wanted him to own her every single day of her life. If she did nothing else for the rest of her existence but take his thick cock inside her every day, she would be happy. And well fucked, she mused, her lips tilting with a grin as she pushed the last inch of him inside her. His balls, big and full, settled against her ass cheeks when she inched backward to look at him, pleased to have taken all of him on her own. Mr. Richardson looked at her with heavy-lidded eyes as his hands grabbed her ass and squeezed her, making it very clear that the round globes were his to play with as he pleased.

"Ride me now, babygirl. Fuck Sir's cock good."

His words were accompanied by a swift, hard spank to each cheek that got Mara squealing with a mix of shock and delight, and also gripping his throbbing cock with her inner muscles at the unexpected reinforcement of his order, and Mike growled in need. Sweet Mara, innocent-looking Mara who seemed to do nothing but to go to school and then back home, was the woman every man wished to fuck at least once in his life. Attractive, sensual to the max, and oh so hungry for whatever delights he was willing to share with her. That sweet, innocent little girl was now on his lap, his throbbing dick lodged deep in her tight pussy, her teeth nibbling her lower lip at the new sensation his spanks had added to the mix. Mara, so polite and well-mannered, was now rising on her knees so Mike's cock abandoned the heavenly shelter of her tight flesh until nothing but the thick head remained inside her. Then, she shifted so she could look at the place their bodies joined.

"Look at how wide you're stretching me, Sir." She said, pointing at the straining flesh of her young, eager hole. "Mmm, I love riding a thick cock."

Giving her ass another quick spank, this time one-handed as the other palm relished on caressing the soft, firm globe of her cheek, his voice took on a stern tone when he next spoke.

"Then show me how much you love it, you slut. Ride me good and I'll have a reward for you."

A moan quickly escaped her lips at Mr. Richardson's words, and Mara was swift in impaling herself full of his throbbing dick again upon hearing that promise. In his ear, she murmured.

"I hope it's the creamy kind of reward, Sir. That's the kind I love best."

Oh, she was certainly getting the creamy kind of reward, Mike mused as Mara slowly began the maddening movements that would allow her young, sexy body to fuck him as he wished. The sensation of her tight flesh making love to his eager, throbbing meat couldn't be compared to anything Mike had ever felt before, for no other pussy he remembered had felt this heavenly. Tight, almost milking him on the way up, it robbed him of his breath when she lowered herself once again, sheathing him entirely and caressing him with the most bewitching movements of her inner muscles that made him grab the round globes of her ass and bring her down hard on his cock, filling her to capacity.

"Oh my God, Sir, you're so deep inside me!" Mara squealed, her hands gripping his hair as she rotated her hips on his lap, not an inch of him slipping out of her.

"And you feel so good, babygirl." He grunted. "Sir loves your tight little pussy."

At that, Mara resumed her actions, bewitched by the girth and length she impaled herself in over and over again. Taking Mr. Richardson like this, in this position, gave her not just control, but also the possibility of taking him as deep and hard as she desired, so she rode him nice and slow, relishing on every inch as it penetrated her and stretched her like never before. The feeling of Mr. Richardson's big, powerful hands on her ass was an added feeling she hadn't anticipated, bringing forth a tingle whenever he spread her cheeks wide and her tightest, still virgin hole awoke to attention. How would her neighbor feel in that hole? Would she be able to take him at all, given his proportions? Mara didn't know, but the idea was filed in the back of her mind for future reference.