Hot Summer Night Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,332 Followers

I moved around behind her while still holding her close. I bent down and kissed her on her right ear as my hands wrapped over her flat, strong stomach. She put her hand on mine. I bent lower and kissed her on her neck. I pulled one hand from hers so I could untie her bikini top at the neck and back and pull it off. My other hand moved up to her breasts lightly flicked her nipples. I move my palms around on her tits. I lifted each of her globes and held them up. I was lightly tweaking her nipples between my thumb and index finger. She was breathing very heavy. Her right hand went down behind her to wrap the fingers around my stiffening cock that was standing up and poking her in the lower back. I reached down to hooked my thumbs in her bikini bottom and pushed them down her legs as far as I could reach without pulling my cock from her hands. She started jacking me off with her head leaning back on my chest.

Lisa turned and with both hands, pushed me back against the counter. I lifted myself up and sat down on the edge. She returned to jacking me off. She pushed her bikini bottom to the floor with the other hand and bent down and kissed my cock-head. Still jerking my cock with her hand, she pushed her mouth down as far as she could. She gagged when she pushed down any further. She pulled all the way off and while continuing with her hands said, "Carrie, Julia and Hannah can all deep-throat. Max loves that. Do you guys think you can teach me how to do that?"

I said, "Lisa. Baby. You give a fantastic blowjob. It only takes practice and relaxing your muscles so it can move into your throat. Practice at home with cucumbers or bananas or something. A dildo is a good substitute for a stiff cock. Julia has a big one. She can show you where she got it." I pointed down at my cock indicating that she shouldn't forget about that. She bent down again and sank her mouth nearly half-way down my shaft. She started giving me an excellent blowjob. I leaned back on the counter to watch. Up and down my shaft she bounced. Her hands were jacking off the 60% of my cock that wasn't in her mouth.

I didn't want to cum in her mouth. I had that pleasure on Tuesday. I wanted to fuck her bent over the countertop so I could see her incredible ass. I sat up and started to climb off the counter. She pulled her head back and said, "Am I doing it wrong?"

"Absolutely not. You are great. I just had an incredible urge to fuck you absolutely silly." She smiled up at me and stood up straight. I picked her up and sat her ass on the counter. She jumped from the cold granite. I got down on my knees on the floor to put my face at her pussy level. Lisa's pussy was very wet when I buried my face in it. I stuck my tongue through the outer lips and into her inner lips and started tongue fucking her. I start fingering her clitoris. She leaned back and watched with her mouth opened like an "O". She was breathing fast as I started flicking my tongue on her clit. I sucked her clit into my mouth. It was very erect. I closed my lips tightly around it to hold it in as I rapidly flicked my tongue over it. Her hips were rocking on the edge of the counter trying to assist the motion.

She wrapped her legs over my shoulder and held my head in place. Her juices were delicious. She was writhing around on the counter. Her tits were getting very firm and her nipples were sticking out. Her chest heaved up and down with each breath in anticipation of her orgasm which followed within a few seconds. She bit down on her lip and thrashed her head from side to side. I thought she would break my neck with her legs. Her pussy was grabbing at my tongue. I love the feel of a pussy in orgasm on my tongue. Her hips were moving all over the counter. After many seconds Lisa came down from her high and finally relaxed her legs to release me.

I stood back up with my less than semi-erect cock dangling in front of me. She saw my soft cock when I stood up fully. She pushed herself off the counter and right down to kneel in front of me and take my cock back into her mouth. She fucked me with her mouth for about a minute before my cock was at full attention again. I lifted her up and bent her over the counter. Her ample tits were mashed to the counter under her weight. I said, "Lisa, you have an amazing ass. Do you mind if I fuck you in the ass?"

She giggled and said, "I never have before. Max has never asked me to. He did that with Carrie last week. I would like to try it." I pushed my cock into her pussy to get it all lubricated. She groaned with this initial assault. I reached down and got my fingers wet and began pushing them, one at a time, into her anus. She squealed with each entry to her ass. She was producing copious amounts of juice before I pulled my cock from her pussy and lined it up with her anus.

I was just starting to push into her ass when the phone rang. I let it ring. Carrie or the girls would answer it. Someone did on the third ring. I went back to business. I slowly pushed the cock-head past her anus and stopped to let her adjust. She was moaning; probably from a little pain. When I felt her relax her sphincter muscle I pushed a little more cock into her until she tensed up again. I was going very slowly. After several more small pushes, my balls were resting against her pussy. When she relaxed again, I pulled out slowly and began a slow fucking motion.

Lisa was moaning loudly. She had lifted herself up on her elbows and was looking into the living room with a totally blank look on her face. Her breathing had turned to a raspy sound. She kept saying, "Fuck me...Fuck me...Oh, please fuck me....Harder!...Pleeeeeease!" I picked up the pace per her request. I grabbed her hips and was slamming my cock into her. My balls were slapping on her pussy. She seemed satisfied with the new pace and her moaning changed to "Oh....Oh....Oh my God....Oh my God." Over and over again.

I had been fucking Lisa's ass for about five minutes when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. It was Carrie. She walked into the kitchen to the sight of Lisa laying stomach down, shoulders up with me standing behind her, pummeling her from behind. Carrie watched for a moment and said, "I'm sorry about leaving you high and dry this morning. I must have nearly passed out and just left you there. Well I see that you have found someplace to put that monster cock of yours." She giggled as she walked around the counter to see the action. Carrie said, "Wow, she does have a very nice ass doesn't she. It looks even nicer with your cock buried in it."

As I continued my assault on Lisa's ass, she explained that the call was from her sister, Rachel and said, "When you are done here, come up and I'll explain the details." She reached up to kiss me and reached between Lisa and me and tweaked my cock and giggled. She reached under Lisa and shoved three fingers into her pussy several times. Lisa squealed with this new assault. She left the kitchen and went back upstairs. I went back to business. Lisa had never said a word during my and Carrie's exchange. She just continued moaning with each thrust of my hips. I had felt one small orgasm roll through her but a big one was taking control of her body now. I pushed in as hard as I could and that broke my ejaculation free. I rolled over the top and started gushing load after load of cum into her ass. Lisa was writhing under me.

When both of our orgasms receded and we could gather our breaths, I pulled my spent cock from her anus. Lisa's sphincter muscle was helping to expel the intruder. My cock swung down between my legs. Lisa turned over on the counter-top and sat up. She said, "Jesus that was amazing. It hurt a little at first, but I was able to relax. I will have to ask Max to butt-fuck me since I know he likes that." She laughed and continued, "Just another way to spice up our sex life thanks to you guys." She leaned over and kissed me on the lips and jumped down to the floor.

Lisa picked up her bathing suit and said, "Do you guys mind if I lounge on your deck and use the pool for awhile?"

I responded, "Our deck is your deck. Enjoy." As she walked to the sliding door to the deck, I watched her and marveled at her terrific ass. I walked out of the kitchen and headed upstairs to see what was up with Rachel.

Carrie was in the shower as I walked into the Master bedroom. I joined her. She immediately grabbed the soap and began lathering up my flaccid cock. She stroked it back and forth in that reverse-hand-job motion, with the thumb toward the balls. She wanted to get it good and clean after it had been poking around in someone's ass. She scrubbed it so long that it started to harden. She rinsed it off to see. I don't usually refuse any attention to my cock but it was sore from the morning activities. I said, "Babe I know it doesn't take much to arouse your libido but that thing has had a big workout this morning. Julia was watching us this morning and she and Hannah worked me over pretty well before Lisa came over to thank you for the 'balls'. She and Max both love them, by the way."Carrie released my cock and snuggled in real close under the spraying water. We lathered each other and rinsed off and stepped out of the shower to dry off.

While getting ready for the day, Carrie explained the phone call from her sister Rachel, "Rachel and Sarah want to come over later around noon to cool off in the pool. This weekend will be their only chance. Sarah is getting ready to go back to college and Rachel works during the week. They will probably want to stay overnight. It's a three hour drive for them. I hope it is alright with you. Besides, they are on their way already."

I said, "Of course not. I love your sister. I enjoy her visits."

Carrie had a grin on her face and said, "Yeh, I know. Rachel is a very attractive and younger woman." She emphasized the word 'younger'. She continued, "I don't even have to say anything about Sarah. Her fun-bags are intoxicating. Wow." I decided I wasn't going to comment on either of her observations. It's just safer that way.

Rachel is Carrie's youngest sister and is ten years her junior. Since their mother had died when Carrie was 18 and Rachel was 10, Carrie has pretty much been Rachel's mother figure. They are close and enjoy each other's company. Rachel's husband, John, who was twelve years her senior, died a little more than a year ago from a long term cancer. His illness consumed him and the family. Carrie has said that Rachel is not rebounding very well. Rachel got the runt-of-the-litter genes as she is only 5'3". She is slim and has large breasts for her frame. Her hair is wavy and blonde like Carrie's and about the same length down past her shoulders. She has blue eyes and a sexy mouth.

Sarah is Rachel's step-daughter. She was 18 years old when her dad died. It was a very difficult time for her. She is a sophomore now at a college that is about an hour's drive from us and four hours from her home. She has an extraordinary body. Last year when she visited us for Thanksgiving, I had a woody the entire time.

Sarah stands around 5'7" with bright red, wavy hair. She has a slight frame with slim waist and narrow hips. Sarah's breasts though are enormous. There is no other word for them. They are the largest I have ever seen personally. Her slim figure makes her breasts look even bigger. Carrie said that she knew her bra size was 36-I because she was asked to try to find one for Christmas last year. Sarah has serious problems with clothes and she often wears low cut tops or dresses that allow those twin peaks to nearly fall out. I never mind looking at them, even if she is my step-niece. I am discreet about it though. She is attractive enough in the face, but nowhere near as beautiful as Julia or Hannah.

We finished up in the bathroom. Carrie had put on her weekend makeup routine and I was thinking, 'Babe, you are gorgeous'. We decided that today was a day for relaxing at the pool. Carrie pulled on the top and bottom of a very sexy bikini. Her large breasts were pushed up together and the cleavage was fantastic. My cock surged when she reached into her top to pull her tits up to maximize the cleavage. She slipped on a pair of high-wedge sandals which brought her height to about six feet.

I was fumbling around looking for my favorite bathing suit. Carrie opened my dresser drawer and extracted the white speed-o suit that I wore at the kid's pool party last Saturday. She handed it to me and said, "I have never seen you in this. I heard it was a big hit last weekend. When I saw it in the store, I imagined you, all ripped like you are with that monster cock, in them." She giggled with a thought and continued, "I confess that I had to go to the ladies room to relieve myself."

I took the suit from Carrie and said, "Anything for you babe." I pulled her in close to press her bikini clad tits against me and kissed her hard. She threw her arms around my neck to pull me in closer and gave me a lusty, cock-hardening kiss. She pulled back and smiled broadly at me as she released me. She turned and walked from the room.

Carrie opened the door to Julia's room and noticed the smell of sex permeating the room. The girls were lying there talking when the door opened. Carrie stepped in to tell Julia about the pending visit from her Aunt Rachel and Cousin Sarah. "They should be here around noon. They will probably want to stay overnight."

Julia said, "OK mom. We're getting up now. I see you're planning for a day at the pool. That sounds like a great idea." Julia looked at Hannah and continued, "We'll do the same. See you in a few minutes." Carrie closed their door behind her and walked downstairs. She was thinking, 'Isn't it nice when your teenage daughter and friends wants to spend weekend time with her parents." The girls bounded out of bed and started Julia's shower. They both reeked of sex. They washed each other's bodies and hair. There wasn't much room for two people to maneuver in Julia bathroom but they were like a finely tuned machine moving from side to side jockeying for position in the mirror. They managed to get themselves together rather quickly.

I came downstairs with my speed-o on and found Carrie in the Kitchen making a cup of coffee. She saw me and urged me to do the model poses. She always wants me to do those body-builder poses but she knows that embarrasses me. She wanted to see the back and of course the front. Just like last week, my cock had to lay horizontal across my crotch toward my left leg. In its current flaccid state, it was nearly pushing out through the left leg opening. The elastic was keeping it in. Carrie was just staring lustily at me. Finally she said, "There isn't much room in there for your junk is there?"

"No there isn't, especially if you keep looking at me that way." My cock involuntarily surged and the head pushed to the elastic of the suit and bulged forward from there. She walked over and reached in my suit and pulled my cock so it was pointing up. She pulled her hand back out and the top of my suit closed down on the ridge of my cock allowing the entire head of my cock to stick out. She stepped back to look and laughed. "Well, that is sexy but the other way would probably be better." I pushed it back down. She said, "Either way is pretty risqué." Carrie glanced away as if looking for something else to concentrate on. She noticed Lisa sitting in a lounge chair by the pool with her yellow bikini suit on. She said, "I'll fix you a cup of coffee. Why don't you go relax on the deck with Lisa?"

I did as she asked. Lisa saw me as I walked through the sliding glass doors. As I walked under the awning and into the bright sunlight, her jaw dropped. She pushed her hand to her mouth and said through her fingers, "Oh my God. Look at that thing." She giggled and said, "It looks like an anaconda trying to get out of a bag." She broke out laughing.

Carrie walked out on the deck behind me with two cups of coffee. She handed one to me and said to Lisa as she handed her the second cup, "Well, what do you think of his suit? Is it too much?"

Lisa laughed and said, "Too much cock! It's like trying to put ten pounds in a five pound bag." We were all laughing hard as Julia and Hannah walked out on the deck in their thong-bikinis. They wanted to know what everyone was laughing at. Carrie and Lisa both pointed at me. They turned to look and they joined the laughter. When the laughter died down Lisa said, "I think it is very sexy though. Don't you dare take it off." She reached her hand down to her crotch and absent-mindedly started rubbing her fingers up and down the length of her pussy. Everyone looked at Lisa and then each other and they all burst out laughing again, including Lisa. She pulled her hand back up to the chair arm and said, "Perhaps later." Everyone laughed at Lisa's sultry look on her face as she gazed over at my cock jammed into my suit.

Carrie and I dragged over lounge chairs and placed then on either side of Lisa facing the late morning sun. Hannah and Julia brought over lounge chairs and dropped the chair backs so they could lie down facing us with their backs to the sun. Their butts were both brown as berries (I don't have a clue where that phrase came from as I've never seen brown berries). Lisa had her knees up on the chair and Hannah and Julia could see that the crotch of her yellow bikini bottom was dark from her own moisture. Hannah whispered to Julia, "Lisa is all horned-up. Things could get interesting out here this afternoon."

I planned to go put on a different bathing suit before Rachel and Sarah arrived but I fell asleep in the lounge chair. Apparently, everyone else did as well. We were all roused from our sleep by a woman's voice saying, "Hello. Hello. Are you guys all asleep?" It was Rachel. They had come around the house to back and walked up the stairs to deck level. She and Sarah were standing between our circle of chairs.

Carrie came to first and jumped out of her chair to greet her sister and step-niece. She hugged and kissed Rachel and then Sarah. They hugged and kissed back. Carrie introduced Lisa as our neighbor and Hannah as Julia's best friend. Rachel introduced herself and Sarah as Carrie's youngest sister and her daughter.

I didn't know what to do with the speed-o suit on. My cock was about as small as it was ever going to get so I got up to give hugs and kisses to Rachel and Sarah. As I approached Rachel with greetings, she didn't notice what I was wearing, but Sarah did. She couldn't take her eyes off my crotch until I walked up to her and gave her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. Then Rachel noticed the suit and what was hardly contained in it. Carrie noticed both staring at my crotch. Rachel turned to look at Carrie and she mouthed the words "Holy Shit." She raised her hand and gave the thumbs up sign. Carrie simply smiled.

After all the greetings had gone around, Sarah pulled a deck chair over near Julia and Hannah and sat down. I pulled a chair over beside Carrie for Rachel to sit in. I noticed the stares from Rachel and Sarah. I whispered to Carrie, "I should go in and change into something more appropriate, don't you think." Carrie smiled and whispered back, "If you want to but I am enjoying the view and I can see that Rachel and Sarah having trouble getting their tongues back in their mouths. Why don't you take an order for drinks and I'll come in and take care of that thing for you."

I said, "OK. Maybe that will help." I asked all around for drink orders. I even asked Julia, Hannah and Sarah for their orders even though they were under the legal drinking age. Sarah was surprised by the offer and looked at her mother to see if that would be ok. Rachel nodded. I was amused because I was positive that Sarah drank a lot of alcohol when she was at college and unfettered by mom.

I pulled a beer from the refrigerator for myself and made mixed drinks for Carrie, Lisa, Julia, Hannah and Sarah. I tend to make strong drinks and I made sure this was no exception. I brought the drinks out to the deck on a serving tray and placed it on the dry-bar. I picked up two drinks and delivered each one. I returned to the bar to get the final three drinks and delivered them to the girls. Not one woman looked me in the eye as I handed them their drink. They were all staring at my crotch which made my cock surge harder and bulge out further.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,332 Followers