Hot Summer Night Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,332 Followers

I let her come down from her orgasm before I walked up and offered her drink. She smiled up at me and pushed herself to the edge of her chair. She pulled me over between her legs. She lifted her tits with both hands and separated them. I smiled down at her and she knew that I knew what she wanted me to do. I pushed my slippery erect cock forward to rest between her globes. She closed her tits around my cock and it disappeared from everyone's view. She pushed her hands up to the sides of her tits and held them tightly together. I started thrusting up and down in her tit-glove. They were hot from the sun and were covered in tanning oil. Julia's pussy juice also served as lubrication as I fucked Sarah's tits. Everyone else moved their chairs up close so they could get a good view.

I heard Hannah say, "Holy shit. Look at those things. Oh my God." Every one of the women started playing lightly with their pussies again.

I put my hands on Sarah's and pressed her tits harder together. The sensation of tit-fucking someone with this massive amount of tit was incredible. My cock was pushing out the top of her cleavage and hitting Sarah in the chin as she tried to look down to see my cock fucking her tits. She had done this before. She knew exactly what she was doing. I was fucking her tits hard. The squishing sound was the only sound on the deck. She was trying hard to dip her chin low enough so I could push my cock into her mouth on the up-stroke. It wasn't necessary. I could feel my cum load gathering. This time I encouraged it. I wanted it bad. She was almost desperate. She was pulling her tits down as I pushed up. A few more pushes and I yelled out, "Oh my God, Yes..Yes...Yes. Sarah. Honey...this is incredible. I'm going to cum on your fun-bags."

With that, the first stream of cum ejected from my cock. In the confined space between her tits, cum fired up her cleavage and sprayed everywhere. It went all over her face and all over Rachel who had moved up close to her daughter to watch. I kept on fucking her tits. The second shot was even bigger and it exploded just as I pushed up through Sarah's cleavage. Cum hit her chin and sprayed all over everyone sitting directly in front of her, including me. Sarah was startled and pulled her tits back to release my cock.

I grabbed it and started jerking myself off. Sarah released her tits and sat forward and shoved her mouth down on the head of my cock just as another huge stream shot forward. She swallowed as much as she could but some drooled out the sides of her mouth and down her chin and onto her tits which were already covered with cum. I continued to jerk my cock. Sarah thought I was done and pulled her mouth off just as another smaller stream fired out and hit Sarah on her eyelid and down across her face. Subsequent cum was just drooling out the end running down my cock.

Hannah jumped forward and lapped her tongue up the length of my cock to collect escaped cum. She pulled my cock from my hand and shoved it into her mouth to clean off cum deposited on my cock while in Sarah's tit sheath. When it was clean she pulled her mouth off and smacked her lips with her tongue.

Sarah was covered with cum. She was holding her arms out to her side and looking down at herself. Rachel bent down to lick cum from her daughter's eyelid, nose and cheeks. We all had cum on us. Carrie went to the pool house and pulled out several towels for us to clean ourselves off. I took a towel and had Carrie stand in front of me as I wiped her all over. She had some in her hair. I turned to wipe off Julia, who had been closest. She had dollops of cum from head to toe. I wiped her down. Rachel was wiping off Sarah with a towel. Sarah had to lift her tits up to get underneath. Hannah and Lisa were wiping each other off. Lisa had a towel and started wiping me off. She wrapped the towel around my cock and started jerking it off. She looked up at me and laughed. She stopped and removed the towel.

I walked into the pool to cool off and wash off. The towels were all collected and deposited in the hamper on the deck. Everyone finished their now iceless drinks. Whoever wasn't already bombed after the second drink was now. I had had two beers and was sober. The third was sitting on the bar.

Carrie came back with clean towels and dropped them on the bar. She peeled her bathing suit off and set that on the bar too. She walked to the edge of the pool and kicked off her sandals. She walked down into the water and swam over to me. She dunked herself under and then ran her fingers through her wet hair to wash out any stray cum. I moved behind her and pulled her up close with my hands on her tits. She giggled and turned around to throw her arms around my neck. She kissed me hard.

One by one, as though they wouldn't be outdone, the others stripped off their suits and walked to the edge of the pool. Hannah was first. She dove into the deep end. Lisa was next. She walked down the stairs into the shallow end. Julia came next. She also walked into the shallow end. Sarah pulled her suit bottom off and dove into the deep end. Tits were everywhere as she went into the water. Rachel finally pulled off her top and bottom and walked into the shallow end.

Carrie swam into the shallow end and walked up to her sister who was already treading water. She wrapped her arms around Rachel and held her close. Their tits were mashed together. It was an erotic sight; at least it was to me.

The three girls moved toward the shallow end. When Julia and Sarah could touch bottom, Hannah still had to tread water so they moved in a little further. I was standing further into the deep end with my chin just above the water. Lisa swam over and grabbed on to my shoulder to hold herself up. She pulled herself in close and kissed me on the lips. She said, "Well mister, you did extremely well satisfying six horny women. I am really impressed."

I said, "I wish Max had been here to help out." I put my hands on Lisa's tits and ran my palms over her nipples.

Lisa said, "Max is going to shit himself when he hears about today. I'm just glad I was here." She closed her eyes, savoring the feel of my hands. She said, "If you aren't ready for more, you had better stop that right now."

I said, "I wish I could. Perhaps later though. I crave your ass." I grabbed her ass cheek and pushed one finger into her pussy. She playfully slapped my shoulder and pushed away to swim into the shallow end. I laughed and walked toward the stairs up to the deck.

The three girls were sitting on a step coming down into the pool and talking. As I approached them, their conversation stopped. I walked over and knelt down on the pool bottom in front of them. I said, "What's up ladies?" They looked from one to the other before Julia answered.

She said, "Dad, I know this has been an unusual day for you and you are probably exhausted. But, Hannah, Sarah and I were just sort of wondering......" I waited for her to continue but she didn't right away. So I responded to the first parts of her statement.

"First: Ever since last Saturday this hasn't been an unusual day. They are going to have to taper off one of these days or I will be a dead man. Second: Yes I am tired but I have a sneaking suspicion that my day isn't over yet. Third: What is it you were wondering?"

All three girls looked at each other again and Julia said, "We were wondering if Sarah, Hannah and I could like get some time with you to....." She paused a second time before Sarah quietly blurted out, "to fuck your brains out." Hannah burst out laughing. Julia looked at Sarah and turned back to me and just nodded her head.

I thought for a moment and said, "I would absolutely love to, but I'm not going to be fucking anyone's brains out anytime soon. I thought you guys were trying to kill me." I would like nothing more than to accommodate your request. How would your mother feel if we had sex?"

Sarah said, "She would probably feel jealous if she isn't getting any. Hell, she is jealous of my boyfriends because she isn't getting any. She just told me that the orgasm she had earlier is the first one in twenty years. I guess dad wasn't much of a lover."

I said, "Jesus. Your mom could have a self induced orgasm any time she wants one. She hasn't even done that for twenty-years?" Sarah just shrugged.

I was back to thinking about how Sarah's request. I said to Sarah, "You tell your mother you are going to sleep in Julia's King Sized bed tonight. It'll be like a pajama party. That'll leave the guest bed for your mom. I'll wake you up in the morning in a very delicious way and we all can take it from there. OK?" Sarah nodded vigorously and threw her arms around my neck mashing those huge tits against my chest. My cock jumped.

I stood up and with dick swinging, walked up the stairs to the deck. Lisa was putting her suit back on and gathering her things. She said, "It's a good thing I got all my chores done before I came over this morning. I'm bombed. I hadn't intended to stay this long but I wouldn't have missed this for anything." She reached up to kiss me. I bent down and our lips met. She pulled back and asked me to say bye to Carrie. She turned and walked across the deck to the pool gate. My cock jumped again as I watched her fantastic ass disappear.

I walked into the house to see what was up with Rachel and Carrie. The both had robes on and were sitting together on the living room couch. They heard me walk into the kitchen and both looked over at me standing there totally naked. I said, "I'll go upstairs and get something on. OK?" I didn't wait for a response. I found a pair of gym shorts in my dresser and slipped into them. I didn't bother with underwear or a shirt. I slipped my feet into a pair of flip-flops and padded down the stairs.

I figured that Carrie and Rachel were still talking in the living room and wanted privacy so I headed for the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. It was 4:00 PM. As the Keurig machine heated up, I walked out on the deck to ask the girls if they wanted a cup of coffee to help them sober up. They all accepted. I grabbed the drinks tray off the bar on my way back to the kitchen. I made four cups.

I grabbed my camera and carried the tray back out to the deck. All three girls were coming up the pool stairs. Water was cascading from their nude bodies. What an incredible sight to see. I set the tray down and lifted my camera and said, "How about a picture for my computer desktop? They looked at each other and then agreed. I maneuvered them so the sunlight was most complementary and snapped off a dozen shots of them in different poses alone and together. I liked the last one best with Sarah in the middle with Hannah on her right and Julia on her left. Hannah and Julia were lifting Sarah's tits like they were lifting 100 lb weights and kissing each nipple.

They moved the lounge chairs to face the receding sun and sat down with their coffee cups in hand. I went back inside and made two more cups and delivered them to Carrie and Rachel in the living room. Carrie thanked me and I walked back on the deck to visit with the girls.

The phone rang as I was walking through the kitchen. I yelled, "I got it." It was Max. He was home and had heard all about what happened here today. His voice seemed strange and started and stopped several times. I finally said, "Max? Are you all right? You sound strange."

Max said, "Sorry, I got on the phone to call you and Lisa pulled my pants down and is giving me a blowjob. She is so horny she isn't waiting for anything. Hold on. OK?" There was a pause and then some bangs. I held the phone. A few seconds later Max was back on the phone, "OK. I'm back. Lisa dragged me into the family room and she is on all fours and I am fucking her...or rather, she is fucking me." I heard Lisa yelling in the background, 'thank you Mark.'

I jokingly said to Max, "Is there anything I can do to help?"

Max said, "God no. I'm doing fine. Anyway, I didn't call to brag. I just wanted you to know if you need any help over there with that house full estrogen, give me a call. OK?" I heard a loud scream in the background and Max let out a groan.

I said, "I appreciate the offer Max. Right now things are quiet. I just had a thought though. I'll call you later. OK?" I could hear Max groan. "Hey Max." I waited until I knew he was still there. "Max. Max. Fuck her in the ass. I guarantee she will love it. She has the finest ass on the planet."

Max grunted, "Hey. Great idea. Thanks buddy for everything. I gotta go." I heard him yell, "Jesus. God. Fuck," as he was looking for the end button. I hung up.

I had a huge grin on my face as I walked out on the deck. Hannah, Julia and Sarah were all still sitting there naked. They looked up at me and Julia said, "Dad? What are you grinning about?" I told them what was going on next door. There was silence as if they were all in reverie.

I laughed, "He wanted to know if I needed any help over here." That statement brought on more silence. I could almost feel the gears turning between the three of them. Before any of them could say anything I said, "Don't even start. I'm working on something." The girls looked at each other and back at me with big grins on their faces.

Carrie came out on the deck and asked about dinner. She asked, "How about pizza tonight?" We all enthusiastically agreed. She said, "Babe, why don't you put on some real clothes and go order the pizza. You can have a couple beers while you're waiting and enjoy some time outside a house full of women." I thought that was a great idea. I went upstairs and put on a shirt, pants, socks and shoes and came back down.

Carrie had queried everyone about what kind of pizza and had a list for me. I kissed her and reached into her robe to softly squeeze her right tit. She playfully slapped my hand away and kissed me again. The girls had all pulled their bathing suits on and were all congregated in the kitchen.

I left by the front door and drove my car to our favorite pizza parlor. I sat at the bar and I gave the written list of pizzas to the barmaid. I ordered a beer and pulled myself up on a stool. It was busy so I just watched the redsox game on the big-screen TV. I like to people watch so I looked around the bar. I wasn't looking for anyone I knew as I never frequented any bars. It would be unlikely that I would see anyone I recognized.

Through the front door came Crystal, the long haired twin from the pool party last Saturday who 'works the men's room' at Home Depot. She spotted me at the bar and waved vigorously. She quickly placed her order and rushed down the bar to my seat. The gaze of every guy followed her. She threw her arms around me and hugged me tightly. Every other guy in the place was wishing he were me. I bent down and kissed her on the lips. I heard a groan from the far end of the bar.

Crystal said, "Imagine running into you here. Christina and I were talking about you just today. We miss you." She came up close to my face and whispered loudly, "Do you have a few minutes? I need to suck your cock right now." She intentionally said it loud enough for the guys sitting on either side of me to hear. She grinned and pulled me off the bar-stool. I left my beer at my seat.

She pulled me all the way down the bar and without concern for who was watching into the ladies room. This rest room was a one sink and toilet and it locked. Crystal flicked the latch. With a passion, she quickly undid my belt and zipper and pulled my pants down to the floor. I hadn't put on any boxers. My cock sprang out and hit her in the arm. She giggled.

Crystal then removed all of her clothes too and removed a crumpled up plastic zip-lock bag from her pants pocket. I removed my shirt. She came to me and pressed her large tits into my ribs. She ran her fingers over my pectoral muscles and down my abs. She dropped to her knees and took my now rock hard cock into her hands and started jerking me off. The head was right at her eye level. Crystal is a spectacularly beautiful young lady who also has a twin. 'God is good' I thought.

She knew we didn't have much time so she went to work. She shoved her mouth down on the cock head and kept pushing it deeper. I knew she couldn't deep-throat so I expected her to stop her descent before now. To my surprise she swallowed the whole 9 inches. She saw the surprise on my face and pulled my cock all the way out and said, "Surprised huh? Christine and I have been practicing with a dildo that has about the same dimensions as your cock. Pretty good huh?"

I laughed and said, "Now how are we going to keep you girls down on the farm?" She giggled and shoved her head back down to the balls. She pulled back to half-way and gave me a big grin. That sight brought me all the way up. She recognized the feeling and began fucking my cock with her mouth and throat. This lasted about five minutes before my first surge of cum erupted into her mouth. She took it all and didn't swallow. After receiving several shots of cum, she ran her tongue all around my cock. She pulled her head back and showed me the load in her mouth.

She lifted the zip-lock bag that she had in her pocket and let cum drool from her mouth into the bag. She promptly zipped it shut. She stuck my softening cock back in her mouth and cleaned it all over with her tongue. She sucked on the head and pulled my cock out of her mouth with a pop. She said, "I'm going to put this on the pizza I ordered for Christina and me. We are home alone tonight if you have time.

I pulled her up to me and wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and said, "See how good you taste? Yummmmy."

I said, "Crystal. I have your phone number and I'm hoping we can have another pool party this summer. I will call you. Right now, I have six hungry women waiting for me."

She grinned and said, "I happen to know exactly what they are hungry for and it's not pizza."

I responded, "Well, everyone's got to eat." I kissed her again. We dressed quickly and she unlocked the door just as a female customer reached for the door knob. She had a shocked expression on her face to see me in the ladies room. She looked at the sign on the door as I walked by her. Crystal and I walked back to my seat. All the guys in the bar erupted in applause. Crystal gave a curtsy.

Crystal's small order was called first. She went to the cashier and paid for it. I expected she would wave and go out the door. She didn't. She came back and placed the pizza on the bar beside me and lifted the cover. It smelled good. She pulled her zip-lock bag out and opened it. I thought she was kidding but she squeezed every bit of cum out onto the pizza and smeared it all around with her finger. She pushed her finger into her mouth and pulled it out with a pop.

With everyone watching every move, she stuck the bag over her face and licked up what was left. The guy sitting beside Crystal said, "Man, you need to go buy a lottery ticket right now because you have to be the luckiest guy on the planet." Crystal giggled. She closed the pizza box and carried it out of the bar. She stopped to wave at the front door and was gone. The same guy said, "I have never seen a more beautiful girl in my life."

I said, "No argument from me. The best part is that she has a twin sister." The guy just groaned and put his head on the bar. My order was called and I got up from my seat. I guzzled my remaining beer and went to the cashier to pay. I took the stack out to the car and put them in the trunk.

I dropped the stack of pizzas on the kitchen counter when I got home. The kitchen was abuzz with women all working together to put plates and glasses and whatever on the dining room table. We all sat down to eat. Pizza boxes were being passed everywhere. It was total coordinated chaos.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,332 Followers