Hot Summer Night Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,332 Followers

After dinner, Sarah told her mother that she was going to bunk in with Hannah and Julia. She said it would be like a Pajama party. Rachel said, "That sounds like fun. You and Julia need to visit more often."

The girls all went up to Julia's room after dinner and everything was cleaned up. 'Girl talk' I thought'. It was 8:30 PM. Carrie and Rachel went back into the Living Room. Whatever they were talking about was boring to me. I went out to the deck to enjoy the quiet evening. It was nearly dark. I grabbed the phone and a beer on the way. I sat in a lounge chair and laid back to relax. I drank the beer and got two more from the fridge and returned to my lounge chair.

After the second beer it was full-on dark. I picked up the phone and dialed Max and Lisa's number. I was sure they were fucked out by now. Besides, what were they doing with a 4 and 10 year-old around the house? I was jerking off at 10 years old. They needed to be careful. The phone rank five times before Lisa picked it up and said 'Hello'.

I said, "Hey. Are you two still going at it over there?" She laughed. "What are you guys doing fucking in the family room in the daytime with the kids there?"

She laughed again and said, "We aren't stupid you know. The kids stayed overnight with Grampa and Grammie. Max couldn't finish the job today so he has to go back tomorrow. So, we had some alone time and I think we used it wisely." She giggled and continued, "Oh. Hey. Guess what? Max fucked me in the ass tonight just after you called. It was fantastic. His cock is smaller than yours and it doesn't stretch me so much. It's easier to adjust to. Don't get me wrong. Your cock is amazing in every way." I laughed.

I said, "Is Max right there? I may have a job for him tomorrow morning. What time is he leaving?" Lisa indicated that he wasn't leaving until later in the morning. Probably around 9:00 AM. She passed the phone to Max. I heard her say that I may have a job for him.

Max anxiously said over the phone, "What's the job?" I explained it to him and he excitedly said that he would be there with bells on. We hung up.

I sat on the deck alone for three more beers and I was getting buzzed. It was nearly 10:30. I walked into the living room and said that I was going up to bed. I said goodnight to Rachel and went up the stairs. I could hear the girls twittering away and laughing. I knocked on Julia's door and all went quiet. I opened the door and stuck my head in. They were still clothed as they were for dinner. I said, "Don't stay up too late girls. Tomorrow could be a busy day." I winked and shut the door.

I went into the Master bedroom. I took a quick shower which I needed after having sex with Crystal. I had been bad not coming clean right away about the details of the Pool Party/Orgy, especially about the twins, since they were still involved. I would rectify that but not with company here. I got into bed and turned the lights out. I expected Carrie and Rachel to go to bed soon but I fell asleep first.

It must have been after midnight when Carrie got into bed and snuggled up to me. She had turned on our red-bulb sex light on the triple-dresser, so I knew what was on her mind. She kissed me hard and passionately. Carrie reached down and wrapped her right hand around my cock and slowly began stroking it. It was having its intended effect.

As it rose, Carrie pulled the sheet back and kissed her way down to my crotch and pushed my now fully erect cock into her mouth. She began a very slow and sensual blowjob. I asked her to get on top of me in a '69' position. She got up on her knees and moved her pussy down on my face. She was soaking wet already. I started attacking her pussy and clit. She continued with the blowjob. I didn't want to ever stop. Carrie is a fantastic cock-sucker.

With my head buried under Carrie's pussy, I couldn't see what was happening in the rest of the room. While Carrie continued her blowjob, she was motioning Rachel into the room with her index finger. Rachel was naked. She very gently climbed up on the bed and moved her face right up to Carrie's. Carrie motioned for Rachel to take my cock when she pulled off. Several seconds later, Carrie pulled my cock from her mouth and Rachel sank hers down and began mimicking Carrie's blowjob pace. I was so engaged in bringing Carrie off that I didn't notice the change. It all felt great to me.

Carrie continued her rocking motion so I wouldn't notice anything strange. I had my arm around Carrie's waist pulling her into my mouth as I tongue fucked her pussy. Rachel pulled off and smiled at Carrie as they had apparently pulled the first part of this ruse off. Rachel went right back down on my cock and picked up the pace. Carrie made a finger sign that they would go into phase two.

Rachel pulled her head back and laid down flat on the bed. Carrie pulled her pussy from my face and quickly turned around to push my cock into her pussy. I thrust it up into her. She bent down to kiss me. I kissed her back and then held my head up to suck on her tits. She was moaning and groaning and making a lot of noise. Carrie fucked me and I fucked her for several minutes. We were both in heaven. She launched into an orgasm. I could feel her pussy pulsing on my cock. I looked into her face to witness all the external affects that give away a women's orgasm.

When Carrie recovered, I was still pounding my cock up into her pussy. I felt her pull herself all the way off my cock, adjust her position and plant herself all the way back down to my balls. I didn't notice that Carrie had actually moved herself up my body enough for Rachel to move in behind and sink her pussy onto my cock and pick up the same pace. Rachel had her hands on Carrie's shoulder-blades for support. Carrie continued the fucking motion but she wasn't fucking anything. Rachel was though. She was fucking me hard and I could feel her orgasm clenching and grabbing my cock. I said, "My god Carrie. You're having another orgasm already?" She was looking straight down into my face and she just nodded.

Way in the back of my mind I recognized that Carrie and my relative positions were not right. Afterward it would make sense. Carrie is shorter than me so how was she looking down into my face if her pussy was on my cock. However, as my orgasm approached I wasn't thinking much about the mathematics of it. I could feel my cock surge with its pending load of cum. Rachel felt it too and she let out a scream.

From the look on my face, Carrie knew the jig was up. She rolled off of me and Rachel bent forward and put her hands on my chest. She looked down at me with a huge grin on her face as she continued fucking my cock. I looked at Rachel and said, "What are you guys up to?" Rachel didn't answer. She was oblivious to anything except her pussy and my cock.

Carrie said, "I know all we had to do was ask but we wanted to mess with you a little. We wouldn't have let you cum. You have much work to do yet." Rachel was rolling into another orgasm as she frantically pounded her pussy down on my cock. I had already lost the ejaculation but Rachel was working hard to bring it back up again.

I lifted her off my cock and rolled her over onto her back. I moved into a missionary position and launched my cock into her pussy. I began pistoning my cock deep into her. She was thrashing around the bed with another orgasm. Carrie was fingering herself watching me pummel her sister's cunt. Rachel was yelling, "Oh my God. Oh....Oh...Fuck me...Please fuck me...Harder...Oh my God. Oh my God. Yes...Yes...YESSSSSS." I was fucking her as hard as I could. She had been pivoting her hips up hard with my thrusts but she stopped doing that as another orgasm rolled through her.

I pulled out of her and lifted her up to move into a doggy position. I spread her legs and immediately shoved my rock hard cock into her again. This is what Carrie had been waiting for. With Rachel on her elbows and knees, she maneuvered her pussy around to position herself right in front of Rachel's face.

Rachel didn't immediately push her face into Carrie's pussy. That didn't happen until she was in the middle of her next orgasm. I was hammering into her. She was going nuts and seemed to be rolling from one orgasm into another. Probably from exhaustion, she lowered her face into Carrie's pussy and began slurping up her juices and tongue-fucking her clit and pussy. Carries' head shot back and her hips fired up into Rachel's face. Carrie had been fingering herself and was close to orgasm when Rachel's face came down. It wasn't even a minute before she was moaning loudly and crying, "Yes...Yes... Baby Sister, suck my clit... Harder." Rachel complied and Carrie's pussy was grabbing Rachel's tongue.

The bedroom door flew open and the girls were quickly at the side of the bed. Sarah cried out, "Mom? Are you ok? Mom was elsewhere and she didn't register that the room was now full of people watching me fucking her into oblivion and Rachel eating out her sister's pussy. The girls moved back. Julia was ensuring that Aunt Rachel was better than OK. Within a minute all three girls had their hands down their pants fingering their pussy. It was an incredibly erotic sight.

I could feel my load coming on like a freight train. There was no stopping it now. My cock surged to almost painful dimensions as my eruption became imminent and Rachel screamed out with total joy and pleasure as my surge pushed her over into another orgasm. I had lost count. I love it when a woman is having multiple orgasms. When my load shot up my cock and into Rachel's cunt, I was amazed at the amount of cum I was dispensing. Rachel felt stream after stream of cum being launched into her pussy. She yelled out, "Yes... I can't believe what you are shooting in me. It feels like a fire hose. "

As I continued pounding into her, my cum was being ejected from her pussy, down my cock and onto my balls. Julia swung herself onto the bed behind me and lowered her head between my legs. I big gob of cum dripped onto her forehead as she was getting herself into position. She pulled my balls into her mouth and was sucking cum and pussy juices from them. When they were clean she moved further up and started licking my cum and juice covered cock as it came out of Rachel's pussy. Satisfied that she had sucked up enough, she pulled herself out and got back on her feet next to Sarah. Sarah saw cum and juice on Julia's face and forehead and bent forward to lick it off.

Rachel collapsed into Carrie's pussy. She pulled off my cock and sat down on her feet with her ass in the air. She was breathing very hard. Carrie moved herself out from under Rachel's face and curled up next to her. She pushed Rachel over onto her side and wrapped her arms around her. I got off the bed with a softening cock. Hannah knelt on the floor and wrapped her lips around my cock. She sucked and slurped and licked my cock until it was clean. She pulled her head off with a pop. She giggled at the sound.

I ushered the girls out of the room and back to Julia's room. I came back into our room and shut the door. I lay down on the bed close to Rachel and we all cuddled. I hadn't realized it until then that Rachel was crying. She was actually sobbing. I looked at Carrie with concern and confusion. She mouthed the word 'later'. After several minutes, Carrie put her face close to Rachel's and whispered something. Rachel pushed herself up to a sitting position and wiped the tears from her face. Carrie helped her off the bed and held on to her as they moved into the master bathroom. Carrie turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature. Carrie helped Rachel under the water.

I came in and joined them to help Carrie take care of Rachel. I held her up as Carrie lathered her hair and then her body. We rinsed her off and moved her into the sink area. Carrie wrapped a towel around her. I stepped back into the shower to wash myself off. I turned off the water and toweled off. Carrie was helping Rachel down the hall to the guest room. Carrie came back a few minutes later and said, "She's OK. She's better than OK, actually." She shut our door and walked into my arms and hugged me as hard as she could. She reached up to kiss me on the lips. I held her there for several minutes. Carrie broke the kiss and took a quick shower before coming to bed. It was late. She snuggled up to me laying her head on my shoulder.

I said, "I guess, being a guy, I will need some explanation of what happened here tonight."

Carrie said, "That is the first intercourse she has had in several years. She wasn't clear why it has been so long. Her orgasm on the deck this afternoon was her first in twenty years." I had heard that from Sarah early. "Rachel came to me this afternoon to ask for my permission to allow you to fuck her. She said she was craving your body and your cock mesmerized her from the first minute she arrived. I knew that bathing suit would get you laid. I explained a little bit about the recent change in our family sex life. There wasn't any point in avoiding it. Everything was out there to see this afternoon; especially when you fucked Julia. Anyway, Rachel thanked me for including her and Sarah. They feel like we bonded and that they are part of a family again."

I said, "What was the crying about? I hope I didn't hurt her. I was pounding her pretty hard and she was asking for more"

"She was just so overcome by the emotions of having so many orgasms and getting her brains fucked out of her head. She was ecstatic with everything that happened to her today. I'll tell you what though. She'll be walking funny for a few days. You really pounded the shit out of her." I laughed. I kissed Carrie on the forehead.

She said, "I'm sorry about our little prank. That was my idea. I saw this theme in a porno movie, only it was the daughter behind the mother sucking and fucking daddy while he thought he was having sex with his wife. Way back I was thinking that would be a way for you and Julia to have sex with me involved right from the beginning. Julia was afraid you would be mad at me. Rachel was just going to ask you to fuck her senseless. I know that would have worked fine. I just thought this was would be more fun." She reached up to kiss me on the lips. We fell asleep in just that position. We didn't even turn off the light.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,332 Followers