Hot Summer Night Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,332 Followers

I had forgotten my beer, so I went back in the house to get it. Carrie had followed me into the kitchen but I didn't see her behind me. I grabbed my beer off the counter and turned quickly to return to the deck. I nearly fell over Carrie who had gone down on her knees and as I turned around she pulled my cock from my speed-o and started jerking me off. She looked up at me with that incredibly beautiful face and slowly fed my rapidly expanding cock past her lips, into her mouth and then down her throat. It was hard as a rock by the time my balls rested on her chin. I looked down at her face. My world consisted of her face and my cock. Nothing else existed.

I didn't notice Sarah standing inside the sliding doors to the deck watching Carrie on her knees with my cock in her mouth, bobbing up and down. Rachel walked in behind Sarah and stopped short and just stared at what was happening in the kitchen. Neither of them moved and I hadn't seen either of them watching. Carrie had her back to them and obviously didn't see anything except my cock sliding in and out of her mouth as I started face fucking her. I had a hand on each side of her head holding her still while I pounded my cock into her face.

Rachel moved to get a better view and I noticed the movement in my peripheral vision. I knew someone was watching but I couldn't tell who and I didn't want to alert them, so I kept my head down watching Carrie sucking and slurping. I felt my cock expanding with my approaching orgasm. Carrie pulled back so I wouldn't shoot directly into her throat. The last time I did that, cum came shooting out her nose. She didn't care for that and I didn't blame her. Her hands were a blur; working up and down.

As my sperm began its rise up my shaft, I looked up directly at Rachel and then at Sarah whom I hadn't known was there until that moment. I groaned loudly and pumped a long spurt into Carries mouth. She swallowed it down as fast as she could. On the third shot, Carrie gagged a little and pulled off the head. A smaller shot landed on her left cheek and chin. She quickly shoved my cock back in her mouth. Cum continued to ooze out of my cock onto her tongue. Carrie lapped it all up and cleaned my cock all over. When she was done, I helped her up to her feet. She stretched up on her toes and gave me a kiss. As she turned to head for the deck she immediately saw Rachel and Sarah standing across the room. Sarah had her blouse and bra covered left tit in her left hand. She was absent-mindedly pushing it up and twirling her fingers around on the nipple which was obvious even through the clothing.

There was total silence as we all looked at each other. I was so enthralled in this scene that I had forgotten to push my cock back into my bathing suit. Finally Rachel said, "Ahhhhmmm, we need a room to change into our bathing suits. Errrr. Sorry about that. But, oh my God, that was so hot." Carrie recovered from her embarrassment and told them that they would have the quest bedroom to the left at the top of the stairs all the way straight down the hall.

Nothing more was said as Rachel and Sarah carried their over-night bags toward Carrie and me in the kitchen. Rachel looked at Carrie as she came into the kitchen. She stopped beside Carrie and with her free hand reached up to Carrie's face and ran her fingers through the big splash of cum on her face and stuck them in her own mouth. Rachel grinned and muttered around her fingers, "Yummy." Rachel and Sarah continued up the stairs. Both couldn't resist another glance at my rapidly softening cock as they walked by.

Carrie's hand went to her face and wiped all around to clean cum from her face. She turned to look back at me and she saw that I was standing there with my cock still out. She burst out laughing as she was licking cum from her fingers. She came over and pushed my cock back into my suit. She leaned up onto my chest and looked into my face. She still had quite a bit of cum on her face. I bent down and licked her face all clean and then kissed her lips. I picked up my beer and took a big sip to wash down the salty, bitter taste and I laughed with her.

We were still laughing when we walked back onto the deck and sat in our lounge chairs. The others looked on. Julia said, "What so funny?"

Carrie said, "Your Aunt and Cousin just caught me giving your father a blowjob in the kitchen. How embarrassing is that?" Julia looked at Hannah who looked at Lisa and we all burst out laughing again. Carrie said, "Oh well, they asked to put their stuff in their room so they could change into their bathing suits. So, I guess your father didn't scare them too bad." We all erupted in laughter again.

Ten minutes later, Rachel and Sarah walked out onto the deck. They both had bikini suits on. Sarah must have a tough time buying bathing suits. The top didn't even come close to containing her massive tits. There was much more out of it than in. We all stared as she walked by to her chair. Our staring didn't faze her at all. She was used to it.

Rachel's face was red with renewed embarrassment. When she took her seat, she didn't even look at Carrie or me. Julia just couldn't leave it alone though. She blurted out, "Aunt Rachel? Did you see anything in the kitchen that you would like to eat?" Everyone burst out laughing.

Rachel had always been a cool sister and she immediately responded, "Why, yes I did. Perhaps I could have some of that for an evening snack before bed." The laughing continued. We finished our drinks and I got up to make another round. It was after 1:00 PM and the sun was getting hot.

In the girl's circle, Sarah asked Julia about my bathing suit. Julia told Sarah that her mother had bought it but didn't realize that it became absolutely transparent when it got wet. Hannah piped in with a comment about that being a sight to behold. Julia said, "We'll make sure he gets it wet today just for you." Sarah looked over at me and smiled. I had no idea what that was about but I smiled back.

Rachel leaned over to Carrie and whispered, "Jesus, Carrie. You never told me that Mark was hung like that. Sisters are supposed to spill it all about their man. Come on. Twenty-three years you've been fucking that thing and you never said a thing? It's just not fair. He's tall, dark and handsome. He has the physic of a greek god and a cock like that?" She laid her head back on the chair and shook her head.

With a grin on her face Carrie said, "Well. He has adequate equipment doesn't he? That suit is driving me crazy. I am told it becomes transparent when it gets wet. He didn't want to wear it but I bought it and I wanted to see him in it." With a giggle she continued, "I guess we all get to see him out of it too."

Rachel responded, "Oh baby. He's adequate all right. Don't let him wear anything more than that suit all weekend. Please?"

I came back with the second round of drinks and set the tray on the bar. I felt like a slab of meat in this bathing suit but it was kind of nice to have all these very attractive women ogling me when I came up close to deliver their drink. With this second round the women were getting more brazen. Hannah started it, as usual. She grabbed my cock through my suit when I delivered her drink. So did Julia and Carrie. Lisa reached up and pulled on the elastic of my left leg and my cock immediately pushed out of my suit. I swatted her hand away and awkwardly pushed it back in. Everyone was watching and they all burst out laughing again.

Rachel watched all of this. When I delivered her drink, she upped the ante by pushing her hand down into my suit from the top and wrapping her hand around my cock, which jumped at her touch. She released it immediately and pulled her hand out and started giggling from her own embarrassment. Her face was turning red again. Sarah wasn't going to be outdone by her mother. When I went to hand over her drink she pulled my suit down to my knees and jacked on my cock a few times before I could get the suit back up with one hand.

Everyone was watching expecting someone to do something a little more risqué. They all laughed at my embarrassment. I turned red. I took my beer and sat back down in my chair. My cock had started to rise from the attention. Soon it was bulging out in front again and the head was jammed up against the left leg hole. I leaned back in my chair and thought, 'just relax and go wherever this is going.' I finished my beer and decided that I needed to cool off in the pool. I thought about the transparency and again thought, 'Fuck it. Just go with it. Whatever happens? Happens.'

I pulled myself up from my chair and with all eyes on my crotch; I stepped into the pool and dove under. I swam around for about 10 minutes. No one else got in, so I headed for the steps. I had been fanaticizing about some sexual possibilities and my cock was at full erection in my suit. It had to bend at an extreme angle for it to stay in the suit and it was painful. As I walked up on the deck it was obvious that everyone there had been given a head's up (so to speak) on the suit transparency. I didn't care.

Rachel and Sarah were staring slack jaw. I walked over to my chair, sat down and stretched out. I reached down into my suit to adjust my cock to alleviate the pain. I wasn't making it any more comfortable. I looked over at Carrie. She mouthed the words, 'just take it off'.

I mouthed back, 'are you sure?' Carrie nodded. I lifted my hips and slid the suit over them and down my legs onto the deck. My cock jumped to stand straight up in the air. I said to no one in particular, "Oh my God. That is much more comfortable. I thought my cock would bust in half. I hope no one is offended."

Under normal circumstances, over the past week, this was no big deal. With Rachel and Sarah here, everyone looked at them to see if they were now uncomfortable or offended. The answer was obviously not, on both counts.

Sarah was biting her lower lip as she stared over at me. Julia saw the lusty look on Sarah's face and nudged Hannah. They grinned at each other. After a few minutes, Sarah got up and went into the house. She was gone a long time and everyone knew what she was doing. When she came back she sat on her lounge chair trying not to look at me. The stiffness in my cock had subsided a little and it had dropped down onto my stomach. I laid there for about 15 minutes and my cock slowly softened back to my normal flaccid condition, which is about 5" long.

I asked if anyone wanted another round of drinks. They all quickly responded that they did. I suspected they just wanted me to get up. I got out of my chair on the side that everyone could see and walked into the house with my dick swinging low between my legs. I returned 15 minutes later and set the tray down. I delivered Carrie's drink and she sat up as I approached. She had a devilish grin on her face. I thought, 'Oh God, what is she up to now?' I stood beside her but she didn't take the drink from my hand. Instead, she wrapped her left hand around my flaccid cock and squeezed. Since my philosophy for the day was 'fuck it, just go with it', I stood there and let her do whatever she was going to do.

Carrie squeezed my cock again. All eyes were glued to my crotch. I still held Carrie's drink in my hand. She then started that reverse jerk-off motion with her thumb pointed up toward my crotch like she was milking a cow. My cock rapidly hardened in her hand. I noticed that everyone was now breathing hard as Carrie continued jerking me off. After more than a minute, she stopped and let my now rock hard cock spring up out of her hand as she released it.

Only then did Carrie take her drink from me. She said, "I'm getting buzzed."

I responded with a smile, "Do you think?"

I went back to the bar with my fully erect cock bouncing up and down in front of me and picked up Lisa's drink and walked over to her. I wondered what she was going to do. Lisa sat up straight in her chair and turned her body to face me as I approached. When I was standing beside her with her drink, I realized that she had maneuvered herself so my cock was right at her face level. She took my bobbing cock in her hand, pushed her mouth onto it and starting giving me a fantastic blowjob. There was total silence from everyone except me as I groaned loudly with each push down my shaft. After a minute or so, she stopped and pulled her head back. She looked up at me with a huge grin on her face and reached up for her drink.

I knew that each of them was thinking about what they could do to raise the ante even more and Lisa had just considerably raised the bar. With dick swinging side to side, I went back to the bar and retrieved Rachel's drink. I could tell that Rachel was already bombed so her inhibitions would be low.

I walked around to Rachel's chair. I stood beside her and offered her drink. She didn't move as we all wondered if she would pass and just take the drink. She didn't pass. She moved down the lounge chair and patted the webbing in front of her indicating she wanted me to sit there. Still holding her drink, I complied. My cock was pointing straight up at her face. She leaned forward and took my cock in both hands and started jerking me off from tip to balls as though she were getting the measure of me. Pre-cum had collected in my piss-hole. She left it there.

She spit on my cock and distributed it down my cock with her hands. Then she lowered her head to my lap and started giving me a blowjob. It was not a deep-throat but it felt fantastic. I was groaning and she was groaning. Everyone else maneuvered themselves so they could see Rachel's head bobbing up and down. After nearly two minutes she pulled her head back and dipped her tongue into my piss-hole to collect the pre-cum. She playfully pulled my cock down to the chair webbing and let it go. It sprang up and slapped on my stomach. She looked up at me with lust in her eyes and took her drink from my hand.

While returning to the bar for the next drink; I was thinking, 'Oh God, three more. Can I make it? I'm going to cum on the last one. Who should it be?' I picked up Hannah's drink and walked over to her chair. On the way I saw that Sarah was fingering her own pussy through the right leg hole of her bikini bottom. She was anxiously waiting to watch up close whatever Hannah was going to do to me. Hannah turned over on her back with her head on the edge of the lounge chair. I waited for her to indicate where she wanted me. With Hannah, there were no holds barred. She wanted me to kneel on the deck behind her head. I knew what she was going to do but the others weren't sure.

Hannah dropped her head down under my cock and as I move forward she started sucking on my balls. My cock liked that and it jumped up several degrees. She pulled my balls from her mouth and took my cock and pulled it down into her mouth. She reached straight back and grabbed my hips and pulled me into her face.

I knew she could easily deep-throat me so I pushed my cock all the way in until my balls were on her nose. Rachel and Sarah had never seen Hannah perform. Sarah looked over at her mother and mouthed the words, "Wow." Rachel, Carrie and Lisa all got up together and took seats closer so they could get a good view. I pulled by cock slowly from Hannah's face. Sarah continued finger-fucking herself and now the others were doing the same. Even Hannah had pulled her bathing suit crotch to the side so she could strum her clitoris.

I started fucking Hannah's face from tip to balls. Hannah's hips started jerking around. They moved up and down, rotating, side to side. She was gyrating with a big orgasm. I kept right on fucking her face. I had set Hannah's drink on the deck so I could hold onto her head. All six women were furiously frigging themselves while watching me fucking Hannah's mouth and throat. With her position, everyone was mesmerized as they could see my cock entering her throat as I pushed in.

I wanted so bad to blow my load in her throat, but I had two more to go. So, I pulled my cock from her throat and mouth and past her lips. She was awash in saliva. She turned over to gather it all and swallow it. She pushed my cock back in her mouth to suck off all the saliva hanging from it and pulled it back out. I handed her drink to her and she took a big sip. Her eyes were glassy. She was bombed but functional.

There was total silence as everyone continued rubbing their clit. Carrie slowly rolled into a self induced orgasm and fired her hips forward and back. Her facial muscles were contorted and a low pitched scream escaped her throat. The others turned to watch. Lisa started with her own orgasm moments later. Carrie's orgasm had probably pushed her over the top. Her legs were moving up and down the chair. Her hips fired forward where she held them for several seconds. She settled down and opened her eyes to see everyone watching her. She just smiled and slumped back in her chair.

I walked back to get Julia's drink. I knew Julia didn't drink much and she was way past buzzed. She didn't want to be the first to back off. So, when I approached with her drink, I wasn't surprised when she rolled over and turned around to present me her pussy or ass in the doggy position. My choice I guess. Rachel looked at Carrie who just smiled back at her. Carrie whispered back, "We'll talk later." Carrie had pulled her bathing suit bottom back over her crotch. Rachel was continuing her fingering as was Sarah. Lisa was motionless in her chair and her pussy was still on display.

With cock in hand, I knelt down on the deck behind Julia. I put her drink on the deck and reached up and placed both hands on Julia's hips. I maneuvered my hips to guide my cock into her pussy. I figured a butt-fuck was just too much for the newbies. I slowly pushed into Julia's pussy as she pushed back. When my cock was fully engaged, Rachel let out a groan as she sat back hard in the chair and thrust her chest and hips forward. Her fingers were flying over her clitoris. Her orgasm was unbelievably strong. Her spasms went on for nearly a minute.

I didn't wait for her to come down but as I started fucking Julia's pussy I noticed Carrie come over to Rachel and wrap her arms around her to hold and comfort her. Julia was fingering her own pussy. She loved to feel my cock sliding between her lips with her fingers. I couldn't keep this up for long without cumming. My cock was so unbelievably hard. I slowed my fucking motion and looked to my right to concentrate on something else.

Unfortunately, the something else was Sarah, who had removed her bikini top. She had pushed one of her massive tits up to her face and was sucking on the nipple which was standing erect almost an inch while she continued finger-fucking her pussy. I closed my eyes to block out that erotic sight and returned my attention to Julia. I pushed all the way in hard and Julia's orgasm sprang through her. She screamed and flailed around under my hands. I held her as best I could. She pulled off my cock and collapsed on the chair. For just a moment, everyone could see Julia's pussy spasming before I went down with her to hold her as she rocked from her orgasm. When she settled down, I handed her drink to her. She smiled and said, "Just put it on the deck. Thanks daddy."

My rigid cock was now glistening with pussy juice as I walked back to get the final drink to be delivered to Sarah. I guess from the anticipation, Sarah rolled into her own orgasm. It was a big one. Her entire body went rigid and her mouth flew open and a guttural groan came from her throat. Her teeth were clenched as if to trap the groan and prevent it from escaping. She never slowed her attack on her clit which was now very sensitive. Each time she touched it, she would flail her body forward and her huge tits were flailing all over her chest. What a sight.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,332 Followers