How to Get a Job at Fucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! FUCK!" she screamed out. "Tell me you love me! Tell me you love the office slut's hot body more than your pathetic fucking wife!"

"Yes! YES!" I screamed. "I fucking love you! I love your ass! I love your fucking big tits! I love your fucking hot body more than my wife!"

"Oh my God! Fuck me Paul! Fuck me! Fuck me hard, baby! Make me cum!" she urged driving into me with blinding speed. I drove up into her, our sweaty bodies slapping together loudly. My cock was sliding in an out of her tight, gripping asshole as if it were made to do so, the slick, meaty pipe pistoning in and out of her stretched-to-the-brim asshole.

"Yes! YES!" I groaned, the pleasure almost too much to take as I shoved my cock into her ass as hard as I could.

"Fuck me, Paul! Fuck me!" she screamed loudly, her ass slamming into me at full speed.

Our sex was loud and rough. The cleaners would no doubt hear the sounds of illicit sex behind the locked doors of this corporate office and would just assume some lecherous executive was carrying out some sort of illicit, after-hours affair with some skanky secretary.

They would be right.

"I'm gonna cum, baby!" she moaned out, pressing her chest to mine again. "I'm gonna fucking cum, baby!" she screamed out.

"Me too, Tori," I replied. "I'm gonna fucking cum in your slutty fucking ass!" I screamed out.

"Yes! YES! Fill my tight ass with that hot, thick married cum and forget all about your pathetic wife! Fuck my ass, stud! Fuck me like the fucking man you are! Fuck me!" she screamed.

"Yes! YES! YES!" I screamed out, turning a corner, feeling my balls beginning to boil. "I'm gonna fill you up! I want to fill all your fucking holes every fucking day! Yes!"

"You'll get it baby! Three times a day, minimum! I'll be the best god damn assistant ever! Yes! Now fill my fucking ass with cum!" she commanded.

"Oh my God! I... I'm gonna cum!" I warned, my cock swelling up. "Oh my god! Oh my God! HHHHHOOLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK! YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!" I screamed out, cum exploding from my cock, a thick savage band entering the deep recesses of her tight, clutching ass!

"Do it, baby! Do it! Yes! YES! YES! YES! YYYYEEEEESSSSSS BBBBBAAAABBBBBBYYYYYY! YES! YES! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Tori screamed at the top of her lungs as a violent orgasm ripped through her. She slammed herself into me, taking in my full length just as the orgasm shredded through her luscious body. Our bodies tightened and jerked as we came together again, my balls flexing as I kept firing thick, heavy bands of cum inside of her, over and over again, the biggest orgasm of my life, buried in the office slut's ass! It was incredible. Everything else was forgotten, the only thing remaining... the pleasure.

She spit out every curse in the book as she rode out her hard cum, my ears ringing as she shrieked in pleasure. Her arms were wrapped around me and mine around her, her huge boobs pressed roughly into my chest. Our bodies kept flexing as she kept cumming and I kept filling her tight ass with hot cum. This went in for many minutes until I finally relaxed again, completely drained, and her hot body collapsed onto me.

Neither of us spoke for a few moments, unable to find the strength to form a word. It was incredible, the best sex of my life. Tori was amazing, an amazingly talented slut. And I would need her, cause I wouldn't be able to give up this type of pleasure. Never. She was too god damn good at sex to let go. She was a diamond that I had discovered. She was exactly what I needed. She was the best candidate.

She was the perfect, corporate slut.

She pushed herself up, our sticky, sweaty bodies peeling apart. She moved her head down, kissing my sweaty chest over and over again, kissing just above my pounding heart, before savagely licking the sweat off my neck. She pulled herself from me, eyes heavy with lust. She looked down at me as she lovingly squeezed my softening cock with her asshole. Her plump lips curled into a satisfied smirk. She moved her lips to my ear and whispered:

"We're not done yet."

And we weren't done. Not by a long shot.

Still recovering, she pulled me to my feet, only to drag me over to the chair at my desk. Pushing me down into it, she knelt between my legs, taking my semi-erection into her mouth. As she did this, she had me call Andrea, letting my wife know I would be running very late. As I talked to my wife, Tori's amazing mouth worked wonders, somehow coaxing me to full hardness once again. By the time I hung up on my wife, I was hard as steel, unable to stifle the pleasure anymore.

The next fuck we had was truly a marathon one. I fucked her from behind once again, against the window, her sweaty body sliding against the thick pane as I drilled her tight, clutching cunt. As we fucked 32 floors above ground level, staring down at the people below us, I was filled with a sense of power. Of superiority, as if I was making a statement to the rest of the city that I was above them all.

She rode me for a little bit on my office chair, riding me hard and firm, before pulling me on top of my desk, knocking pretty much everything off of it onto the floor. She was riding me on top of it, her huge boobs hanging down over my face, their light bouncing keeping me frozen to the spot as she rode me, previewing a position we would no doubt be repeating in the future many times. We kept fucking vigorously, and we eventually ended up on the floor in front of my desk, her back facing me as she rode my hard dick. Her tight cunt eventually coaxed one last thick load from my aching nuts, firing deep into her womb once again. She rolled onto the floor next to me, both of us looking up at the ceiling, huffing and puffing for breath, our bodies coated with sweat. She finally lifted her head and got my attention, her nearly drunk-with-pleasure-face staring down at mine. I looked towards her just in time to see a smile cross her smooth lips.

"So..." she began, "I'll see you Monday?"

***************

(4 Months Later)

(Tori)

"Yeah, Andrea, I'm sorry he can't talk right now, but the negotiations have been really crazy. He literally doesn't have a spare moment," I said, lying on my belly, curling a lock of my hair around my finger, lazily kicking my leg in the air like a teenage girl excitedly sharing gossip on the phone.

"I figured so," Andrea said, "But I just wanted to check in on him, see how things are going."

"Well, I tell you what, when he gets a free minute, I'll have him give you a call," I replied.

"Thanks, Tori, I really appreciate it," Paul's wife said. "How's he been? Every time I've caught him lately, it seems like I keep catching him at the wrong time."

"Yeah, he's been a bit impatient lately," I replied. "I tell you, he's been on my ass lately."

"Oh, I can't imagine him being that bad," Andrea replied with a laugh. I laughed in reply.

"Haha, yeah, maybe I'm overselling things," I replied. Underselling, more like.

"Well, I'll let you go, I know you guys are busy, so I'll leave you to it," Andrea said. "And thanks again, Tori, it sounds like you've been a lifesaver for Paul. He raves about you."

"Oh, it's my pleasure," I replied with a knowing laugh.

"Okay, give Paul my love," Andrea said.

"I will." I said with a smile, knowing I would certainly be giving him some love, and he would be giving me the same. "Okay... bye," I said, rolling my eyes just as I hung up the phone. "Ahhh..." I said to myself, "Time to get back to work." I tossed the phone onto my bag.

I turned my half naked body onto my back, letting the hot, Brazilian sun hit nearly every inch of my exposed flesh. I closed my eyes as I baked in the sun, letting my smooth skin get the perfect level of tan.

These last four months had been the best of my life. When I got hired as Paul's assistant, the bosses had a lot of doubts. From what Paul told me, they had sincerely begged him to reconsider, but he stood pat. His father-in-law, more than any of them, seemed the most wary of me. He didn't even want to be in my presence, as if he thought I was poisonous. I could feel the distaste for me coming from all the higher-ups, but despite their doubts, our work spoke for itself.

In the four months since my hire, Paul's success was unprecedented. The money he was bringing in, the deals he was striking, they were better than ever. It couldn't be denied that I played a part in that. Despite everything, despite being seemingly unqualified for the job, I was actually really damn good at it. I was born for this job. Like I had told Paul, he needed a cutthroat bitch like me in the boardroom. He needed the bad cop to his good cop. I had taught him how to properly do business. And it worked. Oh, it had worked. My aggressive nature and huge tits had pushed Paul to new heights, new levels of success. Thanks to me, he had gained more of an edge, negotiating deals that weren't nearly as soft-hearted as before. Where previously, his deals would really benefit both sides, now... we were making bank. We were demolishing these companies, these people who weren't nearly as good as we were. They thought they were making good deals, deals that would help them, but we weren't. We were chewing them up and spitting them out. It was an indescribable rush eating all those other companies alive, absorbing them into our larger, superior, more cutthroat company. It was cold, callous business, but it worked. And the execs were noticing, becoming more welcoming now that I was helping them fill their bank accounts. Me and Paul... we were a dangerous team.

And the sex was amazing!

I held up my end of the bargain, every fucking day. I would suck him off when he was under pressure. I would be there for him when the stress was getting too much to bear, bending over his desk and letting him take out his stress on my hot body. And when I was in need, I would stroll right in there, get on his desk, spread my legs, and beckon him forward. I would interrupt his important phone calls to make him eat me out, showing him where his true priorities lied. I would get on my knees, point my butt at him, and pull apart the cheeks, making his mouth water as he stared at my tasty asshole, waiting for him to act. I would sit on his lap, driving him wild, making him hard until he lost all control. We fucked in the office two or three times a day, at least.

It was fabulous.

Paul backed up his claims, giving me money, buying me presents, you know... giving a slut like me the life she deserved. This bitch was loaded now, and my bank accounts were only getting fatter. My house was huge, and my car was the envy of all my friends. And I didn't even have to force it out of him. He loved spending money on me. Giving me a healthy chunk of the cash he and his wife had worked so, so hard for. Wasting that money on his little slut, spoiling me rotten, more worried about keeping me happy, not even concerned about his wife finding out. He called me his secret weapon, and that I had earned every fucking penny.

It was pretty sweet.

The best part of my new life was the travel. These were the times I felt like I was living the high-flying life a bitch like me deserved. We had traveled to a few places for negotiations, but the biggest one was this Brazil trip. They had allotted two weeks for us to hash things out.

Thanks to my help, we had negotiated the deal in one day.

And we had really fucking owned them, too, making almost 50% higher than the expected deal. But at the rate we had been going lately, this wasn't a surprise.

As I had proudly boasted to Paul, it was my sexual appeal that spurred our success in the boardroom. At first, I don't think he really believed me when I proclaimed that, but the results spoke for themselves. I can't tell you how many times I caught one of the guys across the boardroom table staring at my tits. They would try to stay focused on their work, but their eyes would always drift over to my exposed cleavage, losing their will to fight back in the deep crevasse between my breasts. Paul would hammer out the specifics, knowing we had the advantage, and the guy on the other side of the table would be so dazed by my perfect rack they would sign off on anything put in front of them.

Sometimes, I would have to bounce them slightly, really making sure our rivals were under my spell. For the ass men, I would have to bend over at every opportunity, or show a bit of whale-tail, and they would end up in the palm of my hand. Some men needed a more personal approach. I would meet with them privately, and while I never gave them any sex, I would show a hint of skin, a bit more cleavage, and I would tease them, telling them whatever they needed to hear, promising them opportunities to be close to me, knowing that would never happen, but the mere possibility was enough to make most of them sign off on their own company's doom.

It shouldn't be this much fun destroying rival companies!

The women in the boardroom weren't any more formidable. Most of the time, they were old ladies, or boring, career-focused women, not equipped to deal with a slut like me. Business women shouldn't have tits that big, they were no doubt thinking. Most would be so intimidated as they leered at my chest, at my seemingly overstuffed blouse, fuming with jealousy as they stared at my huge, bulbous breasts. Most of the women were never the same after that point. By the time my enormous rack entered the boardroom, they were done for. They were just so intimidated by my hot body they couldn't get their act together, and we would crush them into dust.

The only time I would show even the slightest bit of mercy is when I would recognize a kindred spirit on the other side of the table. Women like me who seemingly knew the score as soon as we walked in. Women who were practically as hot and sexy as me. It didn't matter how big or small the company we were talking to was, if there was a slut like me on the other side, I would listen. I would hear them out, and give them the respect they deserved. I was nothing if not charitable, and I was more than happy to help other sluts into positions of power. We would talk plainly and openly, putting sex on the table from the start, treating it as the valuable commodity it was. The only details to be hammered out were the when's, where's, and how often's.

But this Brazilian trip was something special from the start. On the day we arrived, the boss from the company we were negotiating with took us out to dinner. The man himself didn't seem to be anything special, nothing to be worried about, but his hot, young wife... she was spectacular. I think both me and Paul were transfixed with her from the start. She was a former model who had married rich, living off her husband's money, not working. But she seemed capable of so much more.

She had perfectly styled, shimmering black hair. Her smooth, tanned Brazilian skin was immaculate, and her body... it was mouth-watering. She had these massive, smooth, succulent tits, pouring from her slim, stylish black dress. And her ass was everything you would expect from a Brazilian woman, perky, and round and full... just amazing.

She was beautiful, of course, simply gorgeous, but her most striking feature was her eyes. They were simply stunning, telling us everything we needed to know about her. She was a few years younger than both Paul and I, but there was a wisdom and intelligence in her those eyes we recognized immediately. We watched her appraise us, with the cool laziness that only a woman of her intense beauty could pull off, and we could both just tell that she had us spied out immediately. Just staring at her... it was clear she was reading us like a book, but she didn't say anything. She didn't warn her husband. It was if this little game was amusing to her, and she wanted to watch it play out. It was as if she didn't expect much from this corporate dinner, but upon meeting us, she perked up, seeing an opportunity for a bit of fun.

Her name was Carolina, and despite the fact that she didn't speak up, me and her were communicating. Through knowing deep glances, small signals, osmosis, I don't know, I couldn't fully explain it, but the message she sent was clear. She was on our side, and she would do what she could on her end to help us win these negotiations, in exchange for a bit of fun. As we parted for the night, and I discreetly slipped her my number as she kissed my cheek, I was already assured of victory.

I don't know what it was she did that made her husband more susceptible, but out-negotiating him wasn't even hard, and it was clear to both me and Paul that she had clearly done something to weaken his defenses. Knowing what we were playing for, Paul and I were extra motivated as we cut this guy down, eating his company alive within hours, a freshly minted contract hammered out by the end of the day. And the best part was, after this guy's rough day, he didn't even have his lovely wife to come home to.

She was with us.

Not only did we demolish this guy in the boardroom, we capped it off by double-teaming his wife. Carolina... she was a fucking goddess. I fucking love that bitch. She was absolutely insatiable, and she easily kept up with us. We did it in every way we could think of. Paul fucked her on all fours with me beneath her, our naked bodies sliding against each other, our tits pressed together, our plump lips joined together as Paul drilled us both, switching between us, filling both of our hungry cunts. Carolina rode him roughly as I lovingly rimmed her ass. She returned the favor when Paul drilled me into the bed, my legs on Paul's shoulders as she crawled beneath us. I had never been prouder as I was that night with Paul, admiring the stud he had become. With my help, he had discovered that so many problems in his life could be solved by using his dick, and boy, he had gotten good at that. His dick would be the pen that would sign off on these big business deals, making them official, and instead of signing off on these deals with ink, they would be signed off with his hot, thick cum. He was magnificent as he pleasured us both, filling all of our holes with his fat, married dick. And I swear, his balls were seemingly producing cum on overdrive. I don't know how he did it or how he'd become that insatiable. He just kept going. And that type of energy was well rewarded.

Paul received the best of us that night. We were all over him. We worshipfully pleasured him, wrapping our huge, bare, soft tits around his thick cock. We inhaled his cock with devotion and swallowed his cum lovingly. We gave him a good show, eating each others' cunts and asses in a heated 69 right in front of him. And when the night ended, and he hosed down our pretty faces with cum, I reveled in what I had done to him. Mere months ago, he had been the type of guy who did everything the right way, in business and in life. Now, he was fucking his slutty assistant, winning business negotiations like a lion hunting prey, and then claiming what is his, railing his business rival's wife after demolishing him in the boardroom.

I had made a monster out of Paul, both in the boardroom and the bedroom.

He was barely the same man anymore. He still maintained his bullshit good guy act to the people that still believed he was pure, but not with me. He was, without a doubt, the dirtiest boyfriend I had ever had, by far. He had come down to my level and he was reveling in it. The things we did in the bedroom... it was beyond nasty. It was so filthy I could barely describe it. Things that almost made me blush! It was amazing!

With our work being done, I convinced Paul we deserved a vacation. So, instead of heading right back home, we opted to stay in Brazil, celebrating our hard earned victory. We drank... we partied... we fucked. We had gotten up to some crazy adventures. These Brazilian women were insane! I loved it! We had met some fellow Americans too, a group of college-aged girls staying at our hotel. I had talked to two of them quite a bit, a blonde, and an Asian girl with a blue-streak through her dark hair. I also occasionally saw them hanging out with this hot older guy, and this young, black-haired girl with huge knockers, but I hadn't met them yet. I was hoping to close the deal with them pretty soon, hopefully all three of the girls, and certainly give Paul a night he would never forget.