How to Get a Job at Fucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhh, fuck that was good!" Tori moaned out, recovering from her world shaking orgasm. I couldn't help but glance up slightly, just in time to see her peel her sweat-soaked body off my heavy wooden desk, pushing herself up to her feet. Stumbling for balance, as I had done, she found her footing, amazingly still in her high heels. She stood up straight, putting her hands on her hips facing me, her juicy, sweaty naked body exposed to me again, her huge tits bouncing slightly. Despite having been balls deep inside her, this was my first full-frontal view of her bare pussy, completely shaved, the two small, puffy lips looked immaculate. I had to look away, burying my eyes in my palms, not letting this temptress pull me back in again. "So... I assume I've got the job now, right?"

"No, Tori... I don't think that's a good idea." I said, not even looking up at her.

"So..." she began, "You have sex with one of the job applicants on your desk, you bend her over and ravage her, cheat on your wife with her, you have the greatest sex of your life with her, you cum inside her tight, fertile cunt, and then... you don't give her the job? Hahaha, I'm sorry, that just does not make any sense. You can let me walk right now, but when I stroll back in here in a couple months clearly knocked up with your baby, and word gets out... I seem to think you'll come to regret not hiring me." She paused for a moment, letting her threat linger, and I could hear her footsteps as she approached me. "Face it, Paul... we're lovers now. You had hot sex with the filthy office skank, Tori K. I was right about you all along. You're not this perfect paragon of virtue... you're a man, a dirty, filthy nasty, hunk of man who wants what all other men want... the hottest women. The best pussy... the roundest ass... the biggest tits. These things are what's actually important... these are the things you look for in a woman, deep down, and it's why I'm a better woman than your wife. And that's why you fucked me..."

"Tori..." I interrupted, "Please... just go." I begged, still not looking up.

"Oh, it's too late for that..." Tori replied simply. Standing in front of me, she reached down and took hold of my chin, lifting my gaze up to meet hers. My eyes drifted over her bare pussy, up her fit belly, to her mountainous, jutting breasts, before I met her smiling face. "Paul, we're together now, whether you like it or not. I'm your slut now. We've gone too far to go back. The only choice you have, if you want to be able to keep working this job, and to keep going home to that sweet, pretty wife who loves you... is to make me your slut, permanently. You've already fucked me, baby, and that's not gonna stop. It can't stop. It feels too fucking good to stop now. That was the best sex of my life... who would have thought I would get that from you? You're like me now... you need sex constantly. You can't walk away from this. You need this. Paul... you're just gonna need to learn how to lie. All these people who trust you, your coworkers, your wife, your father-in-law, they'll believe anything you tell them. So when they ask why you hired the underqualified office slut, you can make something up, tell them how I blew your socks off in the interview, about how much potential you saw in me, say... whatever, and they'll believe you. Cause they trust you. They love you. And they'll believe whatever you tell them, because all your good honest work has earned that. You can get away with anything at this point, even fucking your hot assistant. Despite their suspicions, despite the fact that the smartest, hottest, most brilliant salesman in the company hired the underqualified office slut, the one with the huge tits who has a reputation for sleeping her way to the top... they won't even question you. Sure, they might suspect something, but that trust you've built up will win out. So you see? You can get away with fucking me for the rest of your life, and no one will suspect a thing. And if you really think about it, at this point, after all the nasty things you did here today... the only way you have a good life is if you keep fucking me."

My mind was in turmoil as my thoughts raced, trying to desperately find a way out of the mess I had found myself in, but unfortunately... she was right. She had come to the same conclusion that I had. Any other way out would lead to turmoil for me with my marriage, or professional turmoil, or both. The only thing I can do to maintain the status quo was to keep this affair on the down low, keep Tori happy, and try to make sure no one suspected any impropriety.

Tori was right. I had to lie. To my wife. My boss. My friends. Everyone.

I looked up at Tori as she gave me a warm, loving smile, as if she knew how severe my life was being flipped around.

"Here, baby, let Tori make you feel better," she said, kicking off her heels, pushing me back on the couch as she climbed onto my lap.

"Tori... I don't think this is a good idea..." I said, still drained from our last session, but she simply looked down at me and smiled.

"You want to know the best thing about married guys," she asked, reaching between us to grab my still half-erect dick, beginning to stroke it again, causing my head to roll. "They are so starved for good sex that they are ready to go like that!" she said, and sure enough, my cock began to rise. "If you're gonna keep doing this, Paul, it's gonna be easier to just accept who you really are. Accept that you're a cheating, sex-crazed stud. Accept that what matters to you isn't a girl's resume, but her cup size. Accept that you're gonna spend the rest of your life having very good sex with a very bad girl. With the amount of sex we're gonna be having, and the fact that I will be having ALL of your babies... and Andrea will get none... Paul, you're gonna start loving this. You're gonna start loving me, and my hot body, more than your wife, if you don't already. So... you might as well just enjoy it. You might as well have fun with it. You might as well get off on it," she urged me, her hand stroking my still slick, lubed with sex-juice dick insistently, soon working me up to full hardness. I was amazed at how quickly I rose, at what she was able to bring out in me, showing that she seemed to know my body better than I did.

I thought over what she said. The conflict was still boiling inside me, and as shocking as my future now seemed, I saw no way to avoid it. So why not just let the guilt go? If I had to do it anyway, why not just enjoy it? As long as no one else was getting hurt, why not let that guilt fade away?

As I debated the merits of her offer, she positioned herself over me, her soft breasts slapping against my face. She moved my once again throbbing dick, sliding my tip across the entrance to her pussy, going farther back till my cock was pressing against her asshole. She paused for a moment, shaking her butt slightly, teasing the head of my dick.

"Get ready, Paul..." she cooed, pressing her breasts into my face, molding them against me, her hard nipples scraping my face. "My ass is magic! It will make all your guilt just fade away. Once your balls deep inside my ass... you'll accept who you are. You'll accept your place with me! You'll take me as your full-time slut with no regrets!"

"Tori..." I said, not finding any other words to say, trying to desperately to avoid the fate she had declared for me, trying to resist the allure of her tight asshole. She saw my hesitation, the last shards of the good person inside me rising to the surface, and she sought to stamp that out for good. And to do that, she decided to use her most powerful weapons.

"Here," she said, guiding one her hard nipples to my open mouth, "Suck my tits, baby, and let Tori do the rest." Her nipple now plugged into my mouth, I had no other thing to do but to suck the hard nub, finding comfort in the soft breast of this ambitious slut. And as I sucked on the succulent nipple, she forced herself down, her asshole stretching around the head of my dick. "Ahhhh fuck!" she screamed out.

"Hnnnnggghhhhhh!" I grunted into her firm breast, the pleasure of her tight butthole a whole new level of pleasure. It was so goddamn tight! I had never been in a girl's ass before. I had never been with a girl that did anal. I had never pushed a girl for it, knowing it would be too much to ask for from any normal, self-respecting, classy woman. But Tori... she was far from normal.

How could someone have it all going on in this way? All of Tori's holes were like magic, solely designed to pleasure cock. They all felt undeniably amazing! Her ass felt incredible! It was gripping my hard, thick cock so fucking hard! Her ass was a miraculous, tight, clutching fuck-hole, squeezing my throbbing erection. It felt insanely good! I had never felt anything like this before. I had never understood the appeal of anal sex, but now, I totally did. Tori was showing me what a tight ass can do to a man, and despite everything, my cock was in heaven. It loved it. It loved her ass.

She really had it all, her body was perfectly designed in every way, and she knew how to work it. She knew how to use every part of her body in a way I had never experienced. She kept pushing her ass farther down, forcing more of my hard cock inside her, my meat stretching her tight hole.

"Ahhhhhhh! YES!" she screamed out as she took half my dick up her crazy tight rear end. She wrapped her hands around my head and pulled me into her chest, forcing my face deep into her cleavage, smothering me with soft flesh. As she pulled me into her luscious chest, more of my cock entered her ass, causing me to grunt in pleasure, my moan muffled by her large rack, barely escaping the depths of her tender cleavage. She scrubbed her breasts across my face, the large mounds forcing my face to slide back and forth in response. My mouth found her diamond hard nipple as she leaned back, forcing more of my cock up her ass. The pleasure was incredible. As her ass swallowed even more of my swollen meat, the blissful ecstasy making me bite down on her nipple, chewing on the rubbery nub. "FFFUUUUCCCCCKKKKK! YES! YES!" she squealed, leaning back farther, her head falling back as she pushed her chest upward, my mouth still attached to her nipple. I pulled my mouth from one of her mountainous breasts and feverishly attached it to the other, capturing the hard peak between my teeth. She kept flexing her ass, trying to force it down into me. I pulled her body back up, till I was back in a seated position, her on top of me. This quick motion caused her to bounce on me, and in the process, her ass hit my hips, her asshole now stretched around the root of my aching shaft.

"Yes! YES! FUCK YES! Oh God, you're so big!" she sighed, her ass spasming around the meaty pipe invading her ass. She stayed in place, not moving, getting used to the thick truncheon, squeezing her ass around me.

It felt so goddamn good! Her ass was easily the tightest hole I had ever experienced, and it wasn't even close. The only thing in the same ballpark was her tight, clutching cunt, but this was on a whole new level. Plus, the knowledge that I was balls deep in a girl's ass, the inherent nastiness of the act, it sent a lusty thrill through me.

Despite the fact that I had had the biggest orgasm of my life mere minutes prior, Tori's ass had my cock absolutely throbbing! The full length of my cock was firmly encased in her hot, smothering, squeezing ass, massaging my full length, giving it a blissful pleasure I had never felt before. My seemingly empty balls were now refilling with cum at a furious pace. As Tori K's ass kept gripping at me, and squeezing at me, any hesitance I had been feeling was soon replaced with lust. Any shame I felt was being stamped out by the overwhelming pleasure her tight ass was bringing me. Any thoughts of Andrea, my wife waiting so patiently for me... lost... as I rubbed my face in Tori's huge, luscious rack. Any thoughts of my professional ethics... forgotten... as I had my dick lodged in a job applicant's severely tight ass. Guilt, shame, hesitance... it was all a distraction. Obstacles getting in the way of the amazing sex I could be having if I just let go. Blinding me from the hot women I could be having at the end of my dick.

Women like Tori.

Finally, I let those thoughts slip away, the pressure coming from my groin beating any objections down, stamping them out. It was so much easier to just forget them. It was so much easier to not think about that stuff. It would be so much better to forget everything and just fuck!

Tori was an amazing fuck! A piece of ass if there ever was one. At this point, this type of sex could not be forgotten, and I would not deny myself this type of pleasure for the rest of my life. If no one was getting hurt, why not have a little fun? Why not fuck Tori K's hot, juicy body again and again and again? Why not have this pleasure, plus a loving wife at home, plus all the success at work? I could have it all!

In my sex-addled state, this sounded like a mighty tempting way of life. A way of life that, like Tori K, was too tempting to resist. As she squeezed my swollen cock with her ass, and she rubbed her huge tits over my face, there seemed to be only one real choice.

As if a shadow passed over my face, my expression changed. Pulling my face for a moment from between her mammoth jugs, I met Tori's eyes with mine, and, letting my lips curl into an animalistic snarl, I growled a command.

"Fuck me, Tori... fuck me!"

Her plump lips curling into an almost proud smile, she used her taut thighs to lift herself up, raising her ass up, releasing most of my meaty pipe to the cool air of the office once again, leaving only the swollen head inside her. As she raised herself up, she slid her huge, sweaty breasts across my face. She held this position for a few moments, teasingly, before driving herself back down, her ass slamming into my thighs as it swallowed my thick weapon again.

"Ohhh!" I grunted out.

"Fuck!" Tori squealed out, her ass quivering around my thick meat. She began to work up a smooth pace, working the entire length of my cock on every stroke.

"Your God damn ass is amazing!" I cried out, screwing my eyes shut for a few moments.

"Your cock... fuck... your cock is the best cock I've ever fucked. Holy shit!" she screamed out in violent pleasure. Her bouncing tits kept hitting my face, the smooth, sweaty flesh gliding across my chiseled features. I put my hands on her hips, helping her drive down more firmly, helping my thick, lubed cock slide into her impossibly tight asshole.

"Oh my God! It feels so fucking good!" I screamed out, my body flexed and tensed as her furious bouncing caused her mammoth breasts to roughly slap my face, the firm, doughy flesh hitting my visage, only adding to the lust I was feeling.

"Tell me... fuck... tell me!" Tori cried, moaning as she furiously rode my aching, pulsing meat, her ass working every inch of me. "Give me the fucking job... and all that goes with it! Fuck... please!" she panted, riding me hard.

This was it. The moment of truth. The moment where I had to make up my...

"Yes!" I screamed out, watching this amazing slut riding me, proving her worth as a skank and a job applicant. "The job is fucking yours! Just keep riding my fucking dick with your amazing ass!"

"Yes! YES! YES!" Tori screamed out, somehow riding me even harder at getting the good news. "You'll give me tons of money, more than any other assistant?"

"Yes! Fucking shit... whatever you fucking want... it's yours!" I told her. Her ass squeezed my cock even harder.

"Fuck yes! YES! I love it! I fucking love it!" Tori squealed. "You'll buy me clothes... a house... you'll give me babies?" she asked, her body riding mine.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I grunted out an affirmative, sending a jolt of tight pleasure rippling through her.

"Oh my God!" she said, jumping forward, slowing her bouncing, pressing her body against mine, moving her lips to my face, kissing my cheek over and over again. "I love you! I fucking love you! Hold on... I want to feel your chest." Tori reached to my shirt and grabbed it by the middle, firmly ripping the two sides apart, sending the buttons flying, exposing my bare, fit chest to her. Hungrily gazing at my body for a moment, she pressed her body into mine, our sweaty chests sliding against each other. And then, something happened I didn't expect.

We kissed.

For the first time, Tori's soft, plump lips met mine. Her mouth opened, as did mine, our tongues quickly and feverishly meeting in a deep, filthy French kiss, easily the lustiest kiss I had ever taken part of. Her tongue worked circles around mine and I tried to keep up, my married mouth kissing her slutty one. She finally pulled away from me, spit stretching between our lips as she leaned back and let out a victorious laugh.

"HAHA! Yes!" Tori laughed out, resuming bouncing on my needy cock as I held her leaning body, supporting her. "Talk to me, baby. Tell me who you really are. Tell me you're the man I always thought you were!" she begged of me.

I didn't hesitate.

"I'm a dirty, cheating fucker. YES! A man who loves sluts like you! Fuck yes!" I told her, driving up into her.

"You've always been fucking hot for me... haven't you? Haven't you?!" she insisted.

"Yes! I've always been attracted to you, you fucking bitch!" I told her, causing her to laugh again. "I've always noticed your big fucking tits! The way you walked, shaking your hot fucking ass! I loved how you were always such a fucking bitch to me! It was so goddamn sexy! I loved hearing the fucking rumors of all the nasty shit you did! FUCK YES! GOD! I love it!" I screamed, not sure if these words were even true, but the pleasure of admitting them anyway felt too damn good.

"You wanted it to be you!" she called out, running her hands over my bare chest lovingly. "You wanted to be the guy in those stories! GOD YES! That's why you're interviewed me! You wanted this to happen! You wanted the office slut to come after you? You wanted me to steal you from your wife! You wanted your cock deep up my ass! Didn't you... DIDN'T YOU?" she asked, riding me violently, no doubt bruising my thighs.

"FUCK! FUCK... your ass... it's incredible," I moaned out. "Yes... YES! I wanted to be one of those dirty fuckers who fell victim to your charms. I wanted to feel your huge tits and amazing ass! I wanted to feel if your cunt was as tight as I thought it would be. I wanted to go balls deep in your tight fucking ass!"

"Hahaha! Yes! Wifey's not getting the job done, huh? FUCK!" she cackled, flexing her hips, driving into me roughly.

"Ughhh... fuck! No... she isn't as good at this as you are! SHIT! Yes! You're a better fuck than my wife!" I admitted, and at this statement, her asshole clenched around me.

"Guhhhhhh! FUCK! Yes! Tell me more! Fuck my ass you son of a bitch, and tell me how much better I am than your fucking wife!" Tori begged, nearly drunk with pleasure.

"Fuck! FUCK! Okay... okay!" I began. Despite everything, I did still love my wife, but I had to admit, I had the same reaction that she did when I slighted my wife. Tori squealed in pleasure when I bashed Andrea, and my dick throbbed. I guess it wouldn't hurt to do it a bit more. Andrea would never know, and the sex would be even better because of it. "You're better looking than my wife."

"Fuck!" she moaned out, riding me harder.

"You're sexier..." I grunted out.

"Yes!"

"Your ass is so much better." I groaned, sliding my hands over the round cheeks, squeezing them as she rode me.

"God yes! More!" she begged.

"And your tits... your enormous fucking tits..." I began.

"Yeah? Tell me... tell me how much you like my big tits better than your wife's flat chest?"

"Yes! They're incredible!" I moaned out, slurping on her nipples as they slid across my mouth. "So fucking big... and soft," I moaned out, sliding one hand up to squeeze at her bouncing breasts. "So much better than my wife's! Compared to you, my wife has nothing! Compared to you, she's barely a woman! She has a pair of pathetic, inferior, sad little breasts!" I said, the words getting away from me as I insulted my sweet, loving wife, but Tori's reaction, and my own, almost made me get carried away. The more I said, the harder she fucked me, and the harder I drove up into her.