I Kissed a Girl Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Girls out for a drink after work." My voice sounded gravelly. I could feel my heart beating faster in my chest. I licked suddenly-dry lips. "It's a comfortable place to go where we don't have to worry about guys hitting on us. Plus, her brother works there. The bartender?"

"Oh!"

I think her cry of surprise was because I was practically in her lap, not because of my comment. Her body went still. My eyes focused on her lips. Common sense ceased to exist. It was now or never, to hell with the consequences.

"Please forgive me, Kat, but I have to do this."

And then all I knew was ecstasy. Warm and soft. Luxurious lips that formed to mine. Called for me to taste and see. So I did.

It was like no other kiss, even from Celene who could knock my socks off with a little thing she did with her tongue. I felt as though I'd not lived until now. That I was finally home.

In the depths of my brain, neurons were telling me there was pressure on my shoulder...a force trying to push me away. I resisted the call to retreat, instead increasing my own pressure against her, never wanting to stop. Because the longer I kept our mouths connected, the stronger the electricity built inside of me. And that was just lips touching lips.

What new pleasures would I unlock with a touch of my hand?

But a soft cry—the lightest sound—made my ears perk up like a bat to radar.

I backed off just enough to whisper, "Shh," before diving back in and sliding my hand along her slender neck. Around to the nape where my fingertips were tickled by her hair.

For a few seconds, Kat didn't respond in any way. But then, as though a switch had been flipped, the pressure on my shoulder ceased and she was kissing me back.

A moan raced up from deep within like a wild animal being released from a cage. Feeling no more resistance on her end, I relaxed and tried to taste her lips with my tongue. Back and forth, feeling how full they were now with blood...with arousal.

Like the sun breaking through the clouds on a rainy day, her mouth parted. Her moan joined another of mine when I threaded my fingers in her hair, gently tilting her head back while my tongue flicked at hers.

Then her hand was back on my arm. But instead of pushing me away, it quivered over my bare forearm. Moving slowly up over the sleeve of my sweater that I'd bunched up at my elbow. Grazing my shoulder and finally stopping on the side of my head.

I closed my eyes, moaning deeper into her mouth when her tongue teased mine. When her fingers slid into my hair. But they quickly abandoned their play to return to my shoulder, this time gripping me, pulling me down. Another whimper reached my ears, and I wrapped my arm around the back of her neck, letting her know I wasn't going anywhere.

My lips moved on their own accord after that. Alternating the pressure. Closed mouth, open mouth. Barely letting her gasp each time before I took her back under again. Pouring my heart out to her, caressing her cheek with my other hand, stroking the skin there that grew warm under my touch. Relishing the intensifying sparks that seemed to travel from my fingertips and gather low in my belly.

A while later, I backed off, but only a bit. I couldn't get enough of her. The sweet taste of her lips and tongue. The hot breath she exchanged with me. The feeling of her fingers back in my hair. Intoxicating didn't even begin to cover it.

Instead of hungry kisses, I nipped at her bottom lip. Licked along those spots. Brushed my lips against hers before teasing her tongue with just the tip of mine. Retreating then waiting, silently teaching her how to tease me. I watched her closed eyes as they repeatedly squeezed tight and released while she adjusted to these new sensations. She caught on quickly, moaning when I responded by kneading the tight skin behind her neck.

What happened next seemed to startle us both. One minute, I was stroking her hair. The next, my hand was moving down to caress her arm, but she moved it at the last second and my palm grazed the top of her sweater. Felt the rise of her breast beneath. We both gasped, and Kat arched her back up into my touch.

The barrier of her clothes was suddenly too much. I had to feel more of her skin. She didn't resist when I slid my fingers under the hem of her sweater and stroked them against the silky skin of her abdomen. I wasted no time in seeking out the soft mounds pressing against mine.

Kat moaned as soon as my hand cupped the underside of her breast, her body trembling and her mouth melding with mine again. Which muffled my cry of surprise at finding she didn't have a bra on.

How long? Just since the hospital? Was it intentional because I'm here?

Her warm flesh molded into my palm, and I gently tightened my fist around it. I heard and felt her squeak against my lips. It grew louder when I rolled her already tight peak between my fingers, tugging on it slightly then flattening it out with the pad of my thumb.

Her head flung back against the armrest after I did it a second time. Then it rolled to the side, and I took advantage, kissing along her jaw. Licking and nibbling at her delicate skin until I reached behind her ear. Where I smelled a trace of her sweet perfume mixed with sweat.

Kat suddenly cried out, "Jenna!"

Shit! Shit! Shit!

I searched her face, hoping the reason for her outburst wasn't what I thought. All I saw was her eyes squeezed closed...her teeth clenched. I swallowed heavily. "Do you want me to stop?"

She let out a loud whimper. "Hell, no!"

I was so relieved I laughed. Her eyes flickered open, and I stared for the first time down into the depths of her chocolate pools that sparkled from the smile stretching her swollen lips, which were tinted deep red from so much abuse at the behest of my own mouth. I felt like I was falling. Drowning. And at the same time, floating.

When she blinked, I pulled back a little, feeling shivers prickle my arms. Her mouth parted, and her soft breath caressed my face. After she didn't say anything for several seconds, I decided to take a risk.

"May I suggest we take this to your bedroom?" I ran the back of my fingers across her cheek, which she turned into my touch. I realized I was moving fast. I didn't want to scare her. But I didn't want to lose her, either. Not again, even though that was still a residual fear. I brushed my lips across hers then whispered, "I don't want to hurt your arm. And we'll both be more comfortable."

Kat nodded but stretched her neck and kissed me.

A feeling of euphoria started to sweep over me—coaxing me to sink into whatever well of delight she was leading me to—but I tore away from her with a groan. I climbed a little unladylike off her, feeling my legs shake as I helped her stand. Her own body was trembling when I took her hand and headed down the hallway.

Just once, I glanced back at her. My cheeks hurt from grinning so much, and I bit my lower lip at her smile. At knowing she was on board with this, for God knows whatever reason. I wasn't going to question it. We could talk later. Right now, I just wanted to pour out every ounce of passion I'd been saving all these years onto her. I hoped we both survived.

She flicked on the ceiling fan light as we entered her most private space. But then her eyes searched mine, her hand hovering over the switch with her head tipped in a silent question.

I gave her a quick shake of my head. As intimate as the darkness would be, I wanted to see her.

At her bed, I cupped her upturned face and brought our lips together again. Kissing. Tasting. Teasing.

You are the most incredible woman—

Kat seemed to wobble, staggering backwards with a soft cry, moving our mouths just enough apart that they were no longer touching.

Oh, God, no! Please don't be reconsidering...

But then her good hand clutched my arm. Her lips grazed mine. On the second pass, the pressure increased. Encouraging me. Bringing me back into the heat of the moment.

My fingers moved, smoothing out over Kat's shoulders through her sweater. Down to her biceps. And then in, covering both breasts. Squeezing gently through the fabric. Lifting them up.

I would have continued in this way, but I had already touched her skin to skin. I wanted more. I needed more.

I was already pulling up the hem of her sweater when I rasped, "Do you mind?"

Her only response was to let go of my arm and lift her own, allowing me to continue moving the material further up her body.

I exposed a flat expanse of creamy skin broken only by her belly button. I licked my lips at the thought of playing with the gentle indentation that seemed alive, rippling with each use of her lungs. I both wanted to delay this moment as well as rip off her top to devour her. I ended up with the former, stemming the desire to rush unveiling the most precious person in the world. Mostly because I remembered her cast and didn't want to hurt her.

The more of Kat I revealed, the more my own body responded. Trembling legs. Shortness of breath. Rapid heartbeat. Increased saliva. And an urging down low and deep for something long denied.

I couldn't stop a whimper when I finally saw her breasts, unrestrained in all their glory. They were the same paleness as her belly but slightly flushed from my caresses. Their rise and fall with Kat's own quickening breathing was hypnotizing, the milky swells capped in dark tan rings with rosy tips.

I already knew they fit perfectly in my hands with a little to spare. Soft and delicate, I wanted to fall to my knees and worship them. I settled for reverently lifting one at a time then together once I'd discarded her sweater. My lips found hers again, moaning in her mouth when her nipples puckered under the play of my thumbs. Her own cry of surprise and delight was music to my ears. My palms lightly grazed the tightened peaks.

The temptation to linger was calling, but there was so much more to see...feel...taste.

Although I hated to break contact with her, I turned Kat so her back was to the bed and then gently pressed on her shoulders until she sat. Those brilliant eyes stared up at me, a mixture of what I read as shock and pleading within. Her cheeks were flush now, too, complimenting the color of her breasts that were heaving more.

She'd not said a word since the living room almost ten minutes ago. Her lips parted, and a sharp inhale cut through the silence.

A low groan rumbled inside me. Those innocent looks and sounds were erotically maddening. I could feel the heat increasing between my legs with each one. It only took a second to pull off my own sweater. I was about to remove my bra when Kat's fingers grazed my hips.

My world stilled, my eyes locked on the top of her dark head. I couldn't get enough air into my lungs as I realized how close her face was to my pussy. I suddenly hated my jeans and my concern for her feelings that kept us still so far away from where I wanted to be with her.

Kat appeared to gain some bravery because her right hand crept along the denim barrier until she reached my waistband...and gingerly touched my skin with her fingertips.

Electricity zipped through me, making my body do a little wave. My eyes fluttered, trying harder and harder to stay open the further up she reached. The pain in my chest was more intense from the short gasps of oxygen I was gulping down. Then I was leaning forward, closer to her. Anticipating what—where—she wanted to touch.

Her fingers barely touched my bra, but my pussy contracted at the sensation. She increased the pressure, tracing the lines of the silken cups encasing my breasts that were swelling with my own arousal. Moving down and around the outside of my curves with her knuckles. When the pad of her index finger ran along the top rim of the cup, I bit my lip to stave off a cry of rapture.

Had Susie felt like this the first time I touched her? The novice experimenting with the veteran? How had she kept her self-control in check? I can barely manage mine. But maybe that's because of who—

FUCK!

I hissed through my inhale. My left nipple reacted harshly to the subtle sweep of Kat's thumb over it through the material when she did it again with more courage.

My body moved forward on its own accord, following her hand when she started to pull away as though they were two ends of a magnet. Needing more of her witchcraft. Because that was the only way to describe what she was doing to me. Had done twenty years ago. She'd woven a spell around me since that first day I saw her in Advanced Algebra. No other woman had affected me the way that Kat did. My Kitty Kat.

After another hiss and a throaty exhale, I managed to speak. "You're accepting this more than I had anticipated."

Kat's giggle made me crack my eyes open just in time to see her shrug. Then they flew open wide when her whole hand surrounded as much of my breast that she could wrap her fingers around...and contracted. The top of my breast was naturally above the edge of my bra from the cleavage the slightly too-small cup created, although I usually kept it covered up at work. But when she closed her hand around it, it overflowed completely, like a fucking squeaky toy. Except my squeaker was stuck somewhere in my throat.

She held me like that for a second, just as I held my breath, wondering if she would lean forward and touch her lips to my sensitive flesh. To use her tongue.

"Aren't you even a little curious why I showed up yesterday?" The voice that came out of my mouth sounded nothing like me. Husky. Needy. My lips were dry, and licking them was useless. Maybe because I was still gasping.

Before she answered, Kat released me only to stroke her fingers across the swell again, down into the valley, and up onto the other side.

"I kind of figured it out." This time, she tucked her fingertip inside the upper rim and reversed the path she'd just made but inside the material. Then she tugged down, releasing the confines around my breast but not the straining I felt inside my chest. "Since I know about Lauren now."

Good, God! Who is seducing whom?

I tried to wet my lips again, cringing as her fingernail grazed the sensitive side of my nipple.

Her eyes met mine. Stayed locked while, like slow motion, her body moved forward. Her tongue flicked out like a snake. And then she tasted me. Wrapped her lips around my exposed and erect tip.

I growled, not wanting but needing to end this. I didn't know where I got the strength to resist her, but I said, "Enough. This was supposed to be about you."

Everything flowed in one continuous motion after that, all thoughts except getting us both naked were drowned out by my heart throbbing in my ears. I quickly had her on her back, lost my bra and the lower half of my clothes, and then started on Kat's sweats. But I'd only gotten them part way down when I jerked back.

"You are one naughty little girl," I purred, trying to contain my lust. She wasn't wearing any fucking underwear.

And that minx, she just grinned at me.

I returned my gaze to her pussy. It was so beautiful, the treasures hidden by a light layer of dark curls. And I caught a hint of her essence. A tease of what was to come.

Had it been hers or Danny's decision to stay natural?

No. Don't go there. Just enjoy the gift she's giving you. Allowing you to take.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts and finished undressing her before lifting her legs to the bed. She looked comfortable...except for that cast. A pillow wedged underneath seemed to do the trick. And then I knelt beside her, trying to gather my emotions.

"And here I thought you were such a good girl, Kat."

She raised her eyebrows but again, didn't speak.

Time for payback.

Leaning down, I pressed my lips to her right nipple. When she tried to put her hand in my hair, I slapped it away. My voice was muffled against her breast when I growled, "No. No touching. You're being punished."

Silently, I added that I planned to ravage her senseless. Especially since she had the audacity to giggle at my admonishment. Oh, she was going to get it now. But at least she put her right arm above her head on the pillow, her open hand casually cushioned by her hair.

God, she looks so fucking beautiful.

I dove back in, laving my tongue across her nipple. Smiling at her whimper when I sucked it between my lips like a babe nursing. Wetting it, twirling my tongue around the softness until it hardened. With my eyes closed, I held her, caressing...massaging... adoring. Making love to her breasts with my mouth and fingers as though they were two of the most treasured gifts from heaven. Because to me, it was true.

I could feel her heartbeat beneath my hands. How it sped up when I stroked my thumbs up and down along the underside of her breasts. The slowing and quickening of her inhales and exhales when I backed off or switched between her jeweled mounds, only to start over again with her moans and arching back encouraging me.

When her body shivered beneath my head with a soft cry, I felt a deep shudder echo within me. I was losing the last remnants of my resolve. Or maybe I was procrastinating for some ungodly reason. But the longer I paid homage to her upper body, the more her lower body called to me. Her scent definitely a siren song now.

My ragged exhale whispered across her skin—resulting in more shivers on her part—when I finally abandoned her breasts and moved down between her legs. From my new vantage point, I saw the glistening red marks my lips, teeth, and tongue had made on her globes. Marking her as mine.

I kept my gaze guarded from hers lest I lose my focus and go back to assault her lips, which I missed the moment I thought of them. But I traced every part of her body with my eyes while my fingers skidded down the lines of her sides, dipping in at her waist, and then flaring out over the slopes of her hips. I licked the tip of my index finger and made a wet trail down the juncture of her leg and pelvis, groaning softly at her soft whimper and the way her hips jerked up at my touch. Which meant I had to do it again on the other side.

Finally, I could refrain no longer and touched her bed of curls. I choked back a gasp at the softness of them. The slight dampness I could feel, revealing her arousal.

Kat's hips jumped again, levitating.

I smiled and pressed my fingers lightly against the soft skin there until she relaxed. Then I parted her legs, gently moving them so her knees were bent and splayed open under my bent arms. I was surprised there was no resistance on her part, but my question to ask if she was okay died on my lips as I stared at her bared pussy. At the glossiness on the curls...on the exposed engorged lips. At the tiny red bump peeking through the soft layer that further showed me her arousal as her clit reacted to the cooler air of the room.

Ultimately, it was the scent of her wafting up to my nose that rendered me speechless. I swear I was drifting through a lavender field. And then my tongue was teasing that ruby target, tasting tangy plums. Juicy, ripe, and oh-so succulent.

Memories rushed back in waves of what it was like to please a woman in this way. Of fingers twining in my hair and guiding me where to concentrate my attention. It had been so long.

I faintly recalled the feel of a silver ring beneath my tongue...how it felt to flick it, grip it with my teeth to tug on it making Beth squeal and buck. My eyes jumped up to Kat's breasts, and the image of what she would look like—feel like under my tongue—there with her nipples pierced just as Beth had wanted to do sent a wave of pleasure rolling down my back. And then I briefly wondered if Kat would ever be open to anything like that.

Those thoughts made me moan and double my efforts here and now.

1...456789