I Want Mom Too!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,264 Followers

She moaned and bounced up and down, riding him harder. Jeff wrapped his arms around her slender waist and pulled her down so she was pinned against him. Sliding his feet up so his knees were bent, he cut loose, slamming his cock hard into her.

"Oh fuck!" She squealed in his ear as he held her tightly against him, pounding her helpless pussy.

He turned his head and she kissed him hard, plunging her tongue into his mouth while he drove himself relentlessly into her insatiable pussy. Jeff caused her to yelp in surprise when, with a wrench of his powerful shoulders, he whipped them around on the bed so he was now on top of her.

Kneeling between her legs, he pressed his thumb to her clit and pounded her with long hard strokes.

"Yes!" I yipped, "Just like that, just fuck me, nothing fancy, just fucking take me!"

Karen put her feet on his chest and pushed, lifting her ass off the bed. She grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples hard, trying to cum nice and fast for him. Despite the fact she'd come twice an hour ago, she was already close.

She knew it was the simple fact Jeff was just taking her that was getting her so close so fast. Just fucking her, legs up, ass off the bed, drilling her like she was some drunk slut he'd picked up in a bar. His thumb rubbed her harder and faster and throwing her head back she squealed as her third orgasm of the afternoon flowed through her.

God, what a hooky day! The thought would have made her laugh if she weren't writhing and yelping in the throes of ecstasy. Apparently she wasn't the only one who was enjoying this plain old fashioned good hard fuck because Jeff was moaning and gasping as he fought to keep fucking her as she came.

"Go ahead, baby!" She whimpered through her sounds of pleasure, "Give it to me! But let me see it, cum all over me then we'll take a shower."

Jeff grabbed her ankles and lifting her legs, plowed into her even harder. Karen cried out, then jerked her head to the side, she'd sworn she'd heard something. It was impossible to concentrate with Jeff going to town on her and she relaxed and enjoyed her pussy being satisfied by her son.

"Oh fuck." He groaned, his cock twitching inside her.

"There it is!" She groaned, "Come on, baby, come for mommy!"

He never called her that, but she'd watched more than her share of mom son movies since they'd gotten together and the word did give her an added dirty thrill. Jeff gasped and when he whipped his cock out, Karen sat up and grabbed it.

Jeff moaned when she pumped his cock furiously, sending several spurts of cum all over her tits and stomach.

"All of it." She stroked him. "Every drop, baby, give me every..."

She was cut off by a loud knock and Jimmy calling, "Hey, Mom you in there?"

"Jesus!" Jeff whispered, trying to pull away from her.

His cock was still spurting, and clapping her other hand over his mouth, she continued pumping him. He whimpered in protest, but remained still as his mother finished him off. His balls emptied their contents, painting her heaving tits.

"Jimmy?" She sounded out of breath, but couldn't help it.

"Yeah, I took an earlier flight and grabbed a cab I wanted to surprise you. Is it okay to come in?"

Fuck, the door was unlocked; thank god she had shut it in the first place.

"Hold on a minute!" Karen tried to sound calm. "I'm not dressed."

Not dressed and covered in your big brother's cum. She added as she released Jeff's cock.

"Put your pants on and hide in the damn closet." She whispered.

"How will I get out?" He slipped off the bed. He pulled his jeans on, and ran across the room.

He'd put most of his clothes back in his old room. The one he'd be sharing with Jimmy since they had turned Jimmy's room into a home office once he'd left, but had left a few things in Jim's old armoire.

He pulled on a t-shirt, and a pair of socks as Karen used her blouse to wipe cum from her chest.

"Mom, you okay?" Jimmy asked from the hallway.

"One second!" Please don't try to open the door!

Not wanting to take any longer, Karen grabbed her black robe from the bed post. She tied it tightly, pulling the top close together so he couldn't tell she wasn't wearing anything beneath it.

She headed for the door, looking over her shoulder to see if Jeff was slipping into the walk in closet. Instead he had lifted the screen and was squeezing through the window. He got caught in something, and losing his grip, fell out, and landed in the bushes with a loud grunt.

He popped up to pull the screen down, and if the situation wasn't so serious she would have burst out laughing. She did however, wonder what any of the neighbors would think.

She opened the bedroom door.

"Jimmy!" She threw her arms around her younger son.

"Hey, Mom!" He returned her embrace, squeezing her tight. "I missed you."

"Not as much as I missed you!" She declared, still holding him, and trying to ignore the robe sticking to some of Jeff's cum that she had missed on her stomach.

"You still have Jeff." He told her.

"Again, not as much as I missed you!" She winked.

Jimmy laughed, and stepped back from her.

"I didn't mean to um, interrupt you."

"It's okay. I got out early and was taking a nap before I had to come get you."

While she spoke she looked Jimmy up and down. He looked good. He'd finally started to fill out. His shorts and sleeveless t-shirt displayed his no longer skinny arms and legs as well as a dark tan from being in the sun all year round.

Whereas Jeff was the spitting image of his father, Jimmy resembled Karen. They shared the same expressive dark eyes and dirty blonde hair. Like her, he was quick with a smile and not as intense looking as Jeff.

Both her son's were good looking boys, but Jeff was flat out hot with a touch of bad ass to him. Jimmy was definitely the boy next door type who could melt girls with his soft eyes and aw shucks smile.

"You got out of work early?" He raised his eyebrows as he cut into her inspection of him. "And since when do you nap?"

"Getting old you know." She joked.

She noticed Jimmy peering over her shoulder and tried to think if there had been anything that would give away what she'd really been doing.

"Honey?" She spoke up. "What are you looking at?"

"Mom, are you alone?"

"What? Of course I am!" She laughed, hoping it didn't sound as nervous to him as it did to her. "Why would you ask that?"

"Because you don't nap, and you never leave work." He met her eyes. "And I swore I heard, um, well something."

"Oh, I was watching something on my phone. You probably heard that."

"I thought you were sleeping?"

"I was, then I was awake and playing on my phone when you knocked."

"You're sweating." He continued. "And you're flushed." When she frowned, he smirked. "I am taking criminal investigation you know. We CSI agents notice stuff.

"And your smart ass shouldn't be playing twenty questions with me." She said with a tone. "I told you I was alone. You want to come in and look around the room. Look for men's socks under the bed?" There wasn't any, was there?

"No." He said quickly. "Sorry, mom, I didn't mean to upset you. But I am here early and well, you can have guys over if you want,"

"That's nice of you!" She cracked. "First your brother gives me permission to get laid, now you!"

"Wow, how about I leave and come back in?" He a backed away from her.

"I'm sorry, baby!" She put her hands on his arms and kissed his cheek. "I'm just a little out of sorts lately. You know I get touchy with the dating thing."

"Still?" He waved his hand. "Whatever, it's good to see you, mom. I really missed you guys."

"We missed you too, honey. Where are your bags?"

"I tossed them in Jeff's room." He laughed. "You must really be riding him these days."

'What do you mean?" Her heart skipped a beat.

"His room's spotless; you wouldn't even know he lives in it. I live with three other guys and we're neater than that slob ever was."

"Right, well I've been on top of him." She caught herself with her own remark. "You know, about things like that."

"Right." He looked down at her for a moment, "You want to get dressed ,and meet me in the kitchen? I could really go for a sandwich." He licked his lips. "Tell me you have coffee milk? I used up that bottle of syrup you sent me."

"Home five minutes and hungry. Some things never change." She pointed towards the kitchen. "Of course we have coffee milk. Well we do if Jeff remembered to buy it. We have plenty of cold cuts. If you want to wait I'll make you something better than a sandwich."

"Nah, that's fine, I..."

"Hey, little shit!" Jeff called out as he came down the hallway. "Look at you! You might even weigh a hundred and sixty pounds now!"

"One seventy two. Thanks." Jimmy turned just in time to get punched in the chest. "Ow!"

"Still slow though!" Jeff clapped him on his other arm hard enough to make him wince, then snatched him up in a bear hug. "Little brother's back in the house!"

"Big brother's still a meathead." Jimmy replied, but returned his brother's embrace then made a disgusted sound when Jeff planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Oh, freakin' gross!" He pushed Jeff away from him, but was laughing, "Keep your diseases to yourself, you dumb jock."

"Probably the first kiss you've gotten in months you scrawny nerd." Jeff replied. "Hey, you're early."

"So are you." Jimmy said. "Don't you work until four?"

"Knocked off early to take the ride with mom to pick up your dumb ass."

"Wow, the two of you skipping out early? I must really rate."

"That you do, kiddo." Jeff put his arm around his shoulders, "Hey, mom, why don't you get dressed? We'll go down to King's Garden. I heard the Chinese restaurant's down there suck."

"Suck's a compliment." Jimmy laughed. "That sounds better than a sandwich."

"Sounds like a plan." Karen agreed, "Give me a few minutes to get dressed, and we'll head out."

She went into her room and Jeff turned and headed for the living room, with Jimmy following him.

"So how's school, Jimmy?"

"It's good. It's hard to not be home, but it's a lot of fun living on campus. It's like premature adulthood."

"You must be going out of your mind with all the hot girls down there." Jeff whistled. "Spring break in Daytona must have been a damned orgy."

"I may have had some fun." He winked as they sat on the couch to wait for their mother.

"Good man!" Jeff nodded. "You just screwing around or you have anyone serious?"

"There's that girl Rebecca I told you about." Jimmy produced his phone and showed Jeff a picture of a pretty red head in a skimpy bikini, sitting next to him on a beach.

"Whoa, you're dating up little brother, she's smoking!" He grinned. "Tap her yet?"

"God, you're an ass." He rolled his eyes, then sighed. "Not yet, but we've only been dating a few weeks and she's a good girl. I like that. I want to be with someone I know won't be running around on me."

"Don't get to serious to young." Jeff told him. "Three years left in college, you really looking to lock down already?"

"I wouldn't mind." He shrugged. "Who says she's not the one? Mom and dad met at college."

"True."

"So." Jimmy looked down the hallway to make sure mom's door was still closed. "Who is she?"

"Who?" Jeff asked.

"The girl you just rolled off before you came home."

"What are you talking about?" Jeff asked nervously. "I got dropped off from work."

Jimmy pointed at him. "You're wearing a polo short, new jeans that are spotless and sneakers, not boots. You didn't come from work."

"Wow, you're good." Jeff grinned, but frowned inwardly. Jimmy had always been observant, picking apart every detail of everything he ever saw, read or watched on TV. "But off, I met with clients today. Bill is teaching me how to quote jobs."

"Bill huh?" Jimmy lowered his voice, "Okay, Jeff here's the thing. I might not be a lady killer like you, but I've had enough sex to recognize pussy when I smell it."

"What?"

"I could smell it when you kissed me. You must have had your face buried in there for awhile." He laughed. "Oh, and you smell like perfume. Unless you know, that's your scent these days."

"Fine, you got me. I cut out work to catch a quickie with Jill because I figure I'll be hanging out with you for the next few days."

"Jill, the girl that's going to Boden up in Maine?"

"Yeah."

"Cool, I can't wait to meet her."

"Uh, yeah right." Fuck! Jeff swore to himself. Why the hell had he mentioned a girl that didn't even fucking exist?

"But hey, do yourself a favor, bro." Jimmy went on. "Go wash your face."

"My face." Jeff repeated, still trying to recover from the Jill fuck up.

"Yeah, you know how mom gets all mushy when we're all together. You don't want to kiss your mother with pussy on your face do you?"

***** Jeff stretched out on the old twin bed he hadn't slept in since Christmas when Jimmy had come to visit and sighed. Man, this sucked. Down the hall mom was lying alone in their big queen sized bed. The bed was truly theirs. Once they'd begun their taboo relationship, they had put the old bed, the one his father had spent years with mom in, down in the basment and bought a new one.

Mom would be in one of those cute little outfits he loved. The tight lacey boy shorts with one of those slinky, silky tops that left her stomach bare and hugged her breasts so perfectly. Christ, mom was the hottest woman he'd ever been with, and as wrong as it sounded the fact she was his mother added to it.

In the beginning he had tried calling her Karen, but it didn't sound right and he knew she got off on the 'mom talk' as well. That was evidenced by the fact she loved for them to watch mother/son porn videos together some nights.

A few years from now when they moved to another state he would call her Karen in front of people, but it would always be mom when it was the two of them. Just thinking of his mother in her sexy little jammies, as she called them, had his cock swelling beneath the sheet.

And this was only night one, he thought, he'd better get used to this. His phone beeped next to him and picking it up from the bed he saw a text from mom.

"I miss you baby!"

It was accompanied by a selfie of her shirtless and pouting for the camera. Jeff stared at her firm tits with their hard pink nipples, then texted back, "Not fair mom! Miss you too!"

She sent back a happy face. "Love you, baby, its only for a little while, sweet dreams!"

He shot back "how about wet dreams?" then deleted the texts. Not that Jimmy would pick up his phone, but with something like this he couldn't be too careful.

He glanced over to where Jimmy was in his old bed against the wall. He was sitting up, fooling around on his I-pad with his earbuds on. It was good to see the little shit. Well, not so little anymore. Hard to imagine his pain in the ass little brother was heading into his sophomore year of college, and pursuing his dream of criminal forensics.

Dad would be proud of him. Jeff had done okay in school, but never great as he really had no interest. He still would have gone to school locally if his father had really pushed, but he knew Jeff wanted to follow in his footsteps and be a mason as his grandfather and great grandfather had been.

When dad got sick, it was an out of sorts for him not to go to college, but just work so he could focus on helping mom take care of him. When his father passed away, the medical bills along with leaving them with just mom's income had been the final decision for him not to go.

Mom made good money, but keeping a house and two kids in college would have been tight. Jeff had used that as his excuse to simply work and help mom keep up the house and insure Jimmy, who was a damned Brainiac, could go to school with no worries.

So in a sense dad would be happy with both his son's directions, at least career wise. Jeff had no doubt wherever he was, his father was proud of Jimmy, but him? Sure he was carrying on the family legacy and he was helping his brother by helping his mother financially and being man of the house.

But he was also sleeping with his mother, more than his mother, his deceased father's wife. Not just sleeping with her, but fucking her. Mom had opened up to him about her sex life with dad and he was surprised to hear that they'd gone at it like rabbits and mom loved to be his dirty slut.

Not that he had a hard time believing that now because mother or not, she loved to be a whore in bed. Mom loved it hard and nasty. She loved dirty talk and being demeaned, hell she even took it in the ass sometimes.

Jeff could just imagine his father looking down on him pounding his mother in the ass, or cumming in her face or spanking her or any of the other porno type sex they had. He knew mom thought of it sometimes too which is why she never liked to talk about it. They were happy, that's what counted.

Jeff got that, but his guilty thoughts where his father was concerned was part of why he wanted to tell his brother. To hear him say it was okay. But mom was right, odds are nothing good could come of this.

"Hey, Jeff you awake over there?" Jimmy called out.

"I am now." He said, looking at Jimmy who had removed the ear buds and put the I-pad away.

"No, you were awake, I saw you playing on your phone."

"Then why did you bother asking?" Jeff rolled his eyes.

"In case you just didn't want to talk, I guess."

"Why wouldn't I want to talk to you? I haven't seen you in months."

"We talk on the phone all the time and I think we talked so much at King's Garden they were ready to throw us out for hogging the booth."

"That was mostly you and mom." He slid into a sitting position. "I just grunted here and there."

"She does go on and on." He laughed, "I love mom, but I swear her mouth never stops working."

"True." Jeff tried not to picture her mouth working him. "So what's up?"

"I couldn't ask earlier because she was with us, but does mom have a boyfriend?"

"You asked that earlier." Jeff replied. "You always ask."

"She said no."

"Then its no."

"But isn't there some guy she kind of plays around with here and there? The gym guy?"

"Oh, him." This was the second screw up he'd had already. One with his make believe girl now Mom's pretend playmate. "Friends with benefits sort of, nothing serious just fun here and there."

"That fun ever happen here?" Jimmy asked.

"Why would it matter?"

"Because when I let myself in the house I was in the hallway a couple minutes and I heard," He paused. "Sounded like she was getting laid."

Jeff was quiet for a moment to make sure his voice was steady. "Did you see anyone when she opened the door?"

"No."

"Okay then. You heard wrong."

"Jeff, I know you'll always think of me as a kid, but I live with three other guys. We all have our own rooms, but they have girls over and I've heard my share of sex."

"Again, did you see..."

"And I've seen their girlfriends come out of the room at night or early in the morning."

"What's that got to do with anything?"

"Because mom looked just like they did. She was sweating, her face was red, her hair was a damned mess and so was her make up." He shrugged. "The freshly fucked look if I ever saw it."

"Hey, don't talk about mom like that!" Jeff snapped. Not that he had any right to say anything considering he was the one that had 'freshly fucked' their mother, but Jimmy didn't need to know that.

"I'm not ten, Jeff. I'm an adult and so are you and so is mom. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it, just wondering why she would hide it."

"Hide what?" Jeff threw his hands up, "There was no one in her room.What do you think they hid under the bed until we left?"

"Maybe they went out the window like Linda used to do when mom or dad came home and she was in your room."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,264 Followers