I Want Mom Too!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,264 Followers

"Linda and I were friggin' sixteen. Mom's an adult and so is her friend. A guy in his forties isn't diving out a window unless hubby comes home."

"Mom's funny about guys since dad passed. Maybe she thinks I'd be mad she's got another man in dad's house."

"Jimmy," Jeff released an exaggerated sigh. "You're saying you're a grown up, but you're missing a big something."

"What?" Jimmy narrowed his eyes.

"Mom's not seeing anyone steady and she's a woman with needs." He paused meaningfully. "What do you do when you're horny with no girl?"

"I...oh." Jimmy blinked.

"You probably caught mom in the middle of some pre-nap festivities." Jeff went on. "That's why she looked like a hot mess when she answered the door."

"I don't know, Jeff. She was kind of loud for that, I mean she sounded like she was, you know. Getting it."

"So tell me little brother who's so smart, yet so oblivious. When you whack off you do it to your thoughts or maybe watch some inspiration. You know something that rhymes with horn?" Jeff laughed.

"Mom watches porn?" He cocked his head. "How the hell do you know that?"

"I live here and I come and go at night and early weekend mornings." He saw a chance to cover up their near slip up now. "Okay, I should have just said this, but I enjoy poking holes in all your brilliant theories."

"Thanks." Jimmy said dryly.

"One Saturday I was supposed to work. I get out of the house at six, get to the site and find out the material never showed up. I head home and slip in quiet, figuring mom's still sleeping. Then I get near her room and hear, pretty much what you must have heard."

"So what did you do, knock?"

"No, that's what you did." Jeff shook his head, "I was like, whoa, who the hell is in there with her, but hey. It's her house and she's a big girl. But I was nosy as hell. I slipped into my room, but left the door open a little to catch whoever comes out."

"I hear the door and poke my head out and see mom going to the bathroom. When she closes the door, I sneak down the hall and peek into her room. No one's there, but her lap top's on the bed and its paused on a scene of some woman getting fucked doggy and there's..."

He caught himself embellishing a little too much, and sounding too casual about it. "Anyway."

"There was what?" Jimmy as always never stopped with the damn questions.

"A toy okay?" He snapped irritably "Want to know the color?"

"TMI!" Jimmy put his hands over his ears.

"Then stop asking. So anyway, there wasn't anyone. She was just having a little me time so to speak. And I guess she likes to watch something fun when she does it."

"So I guess that's what I heard." He nodded. "Because I swore I heard a guy moaning, but it must have been the movie."

"Yeah there are guys in them."

"So why hasn't mom met anyone? I mean a real someone not some guy to mess with."

"She doesn't want to." Jeff said. "That's pretty simple."

"But mom's got so much to offer. She's got a great job, she's sweet, she's...well, she's pretty hot for her age."

"You think mom's hot?" Jeff couldn't resist. "Like milf hot?"

"Well yeah, I mean not that I check her out, but come on, man. How many of our friends drooled over her? I showed a couple guys at school her picture and they were busting me up asking if I wanted company for the summer. So she has it going on."

"She does." Jeff said casually. "And she gets hit on a lot, but she just doesn't want a boyfriend and that's her business not ours."

"Think it's still about dad? I mean it's been close to two years."

"And they were together for twenty five." Jeff countered, "She'll get there Jimmy. It took her over a year to go on a damn date and a few more months before she got to where she'll fool around with this guy."

"What's his name?" Jimmy asked.

"George." Jeff said confidently.

"Really? Mom told me it was Robert."

"Oh." Jeff shrugged, "Shows you how serious I take it."

"You meet him, you know scope him out?"

"Of course." Jeff couldn't resist. "He's a good looking guy, pretty jacked. Mom's doing okay for herself."

"I'll feel better when she's with a guy who cares about her and loves her, not a damn fuck buddy."

"Yeah, you want to see her happy?"

"I want to see her in love again, and dad wanted that too."

"So let me ask you a question. What if mom got close to someone, but it wasn't someone you approved of?"

"Me? What about you? You're here, you'd know more about them."

"Okay, let's say I think he's okay, or at least he's not a nut and mom would be safe with him. But for some reason you don't like him, what would you do?"

"What could I do? It's her life."

"You mean a lot to her, Jimmy. If you hated who she was with it would bother her. You know she's going to weigh guys based on what we think and dad would think."

"Probably, that's how she is."

"So what's the answer? If you didn't like who she was with would you get upset at her? Make her choose you, I mean us, over a chance to be happy?"

"I guess as long as the guy is good to her and makes her happy, I'd be okay with it. She deserves it." He slid back down onto his pillow. "Why do you ask? Is there someone you guys aren't talking about?"

"No, just a question in case it ever comes up because like you said I'm here all the time so I would know first."

"Well, tell you what big brother, you're mom's guard dog so if he's okay with you, he'd be okay with me."

"Yeah, you mean that?"

"Absolutely. After all, dad made it pretty clear you're the man of the house and need to take care of mom anyway she needs it." He yawned. "Long day with the flight and everything, night, Jeff."

"Good night Jimmy." Jeff said, his brother's last words echoing through his mind. Again he wasn't sure this was what dad had meant about taking care of mom.

***** "Hey honey." Karen said softly, coming up behind Jeff where he sat at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee. She leaned in and turning his cheek kissed him quickly on the lips

"Careful." Jeff said sarcastically. "Jimmy might be under the table. Christ that kid is fucking everywhere the last week."

"Be nice." Karen chided him. "I know it's not easy. I miss you in bed." She kept her arm around hi., "And in my arms and in my mouth and..." She stopped and stood up when they heard Jimmy coming down the stairs.

"Right on time." Jeff sighed, while she went over to the counter to pour herself coffee.

"Hey guys, you're up early!" Jimmy chirped.

"Yeah, we are." Jeff muttered while he watched his mother getting cream from the fridge.

She was wearing a pair of baggy sweat pants and one of his Taylor construction T-shirts that was huge on her. The ensemble showed nothing at all of her body, even her feet were encased in socks and her hair was pulled into a loose pony tail.

Yet his cock twitched with interest while she made her coffee. He envisioned coming up behind her, pulling those stupid pants down and bending her over the counter, fucking her long and...

"You boys hungry? I can make some pancakes or bacon and eggs."

"Bacon sounds good," Jeff replied, although it was nowhere as good as what he wished he was eating right now; his mother's juicy pussy.

"What about you Jimmy?"

"Whatever's easier for you." He sat across from Jeff, "It's all better than what I've been eating at school."

Jeff grunted and finished his coffee. He was trying not to get pissed at his brother. It wasn't his fault. It was great to see him, but in the week he'd been home, home was the only place he had been, that or wherever Jeff went.

When they had to go to work, Jimmy would hang with his friends, but would always be home before both of them could be. Now here it was Saturday and he would most likely be around all day. He had gotten up early hoping maybe he could have slipped in with mom, but then decided not to risk it in case Jimmy got up to use the bathroom.

He and mom hadn't gotten more than a few minutes of privacy here and there to grab a quick kiss, but there was no way they could risk anything more. Last night mom had texted him to try to slip out and close the bathroom door, pretending he was in it and slip into their room.

But Jimmy was sitting at the desk playing World of Warcraft. He tried to wait him out, but an hour later had texted her to forget it. The damn kid could stay up all night, and Jeff was up at five am for work and exhausted by ten, never mind after midnight.

This was just week one. He'd expected it to be tough, but he'd hoped for at least an hour here and there for them to have a little quality time. Picking up his phone, he scrolled through his notifications and saw mom had sent him an e-mail late last night after hed fallen asleep.

Reading it told him she felt the same way.

"Monday leave work at twelve. I've booked a room at the Motel six on airport road; we'll meet up and have fun for a few hours. You can pretend I'm your call girl! Or just your horny mom."

"Hey, mom, I was thinking, we can do that on Monday. You know clean out the shed like you've been wanting."

"About time, it needs a good cleaning." She nodded, with a big smile.

"I'll help you guys out." Jimmy chimed in. He started to say something else, but his phone rang. "Hey Pete!" He listened for a minute, "Scarborough? Hell yeah, I'll go, can you pick me up?" He frowned. "Hold on."

"Hey, Pete and a couple of guys are going to the beach and wanted to know if I was up for going."

"Of course!" Mom said quickly. "Go catch up with your friend's. You don't have always hang around with us.

"Cool." He spoke into the phone again, "When you coming? Shit, okay."

He got up from the table. "He'll be here in five minutes, sorry about leaving before breakfast."

"No worries, go have fun, you need some money?" Jeff pulled out his wallet and handed him two twenties. "In case you go for lunch or stop somewhere else."

"Hey, thanks. You're cool for a dumb jock."

"Anything to get my nerd brother from doing something besides play that goddamn stupid game."

"Better than what you play with." Jimmy retorted.

"Hey, watch your mouth." Mom told him. "I'm in the room you know."

"Sorry, mom." Jimmy grinned as he got up and headed out of the kitchen.

Jeff heard him pound up the stairs and turning in his seat smiled. "You better shut the damned stove off and get your ass in that bedroom when he leaves."

"Who said we have to wait to get to the bedroom." She replied with a wicked smile. "I did promise you breakfast after all." She came over and began removing the cups from the table. "And we're still meeting on Monday."

"You're blowing off another afternoon at work?" He smiled. "Man I rate."

"I rather think of it as blowing you off in the afternoon." She giggled. "We needed this break."

A horn blared outside and Jimmy came flying down the stairs dressed in shorts and a t-shit, a back pack slung over his shoulder, "Catch you guys later!" He waved and headed down the hallway.

Jeff got up and leaning over the counter peered out the window. He saw Jimmy hop into Pete's beat up old Nissan and when they pulled away he turned around, "He's gone and...holy shit." He breathed.

In the minute he'd had his back turned Karen had whipped off the shapeless t-shirt along with her bra and had pulled her pants off. She was now sitting on the kitchen table, with her legs wide open, spreading her pussy.

"Like the spread I put out for Breakfast?"

Jeff strode over to the table, peeling his shirt off. He was still pulling it over his head when he felt her rip his jeans open and yank his zipper down. He grabbed her face in his hands and kissed her hard, jamming his tongue into her open mouth.

While they kissed, he grabbed her tits, squeezing her nipples and she shoved his jeans down past his hips. The both moaned when she grabbed his turgid cock and stroked it hard and fast. Jeff broke the kiss and dropping to his knees buried his face in her already wet pussy.

"Damn!" She squealed when he plunged his tongue inside her, "You were hungry!"

Jeff slid his tongue upwards and after circling her clit sucked it so hard his lips smacked.

"Baby, that feel good, but right now just bring that big fucking dick up here and fuck your mother!"

She lay back on the table and lifted her legs. Grabbing her ankles, Jeff spread her legs as wide as he could and drove his cock into her.

"Oh, fuck!" She cried out, "This table is just right!" She laughed as he thrust his hips, fucking her with long hard strokes.

She grabbed her tits, holding them and stroking her nipples for him as he pounded into her, his big cock stuffing her recently neglected pussy.

"That's it, we got all day to play, baby, but right now just give it to me nice and hard! Take the edge off and just fuck me until you cum."

She yelped when Jeff grabbed her arms and pulling her up slid her off the table. The second her feet hit the floor, he spun her around and shoved her roughly in the back, bending her over the table.

"Yes!" She cried as he plowed into her from behind. "Take it! Take your mommy's pussy, baby! You're going to be taking it all day, aren't you?"

"Oh, yeah." He moaned as he pushed on her back, pinning her to the table. "Going to fuck the shit out you."

"Yeah you will. You're going to fuck me as many times as I want it. Every time you cum, I'll suck you hard again! All day, Jeff, you're going to fuck your mother all goddamn day!"

Karen stretched her arms out, grabbing the edge of the table as he fucked her. She spread her legs further apart so he could get even deeper, then squealed when he shoved his finger hard into her ass.

"You want that ass? I'll give it to you today, how's that? I'll squeal nice and loud for you while you shove that big cock in my tight little ass."

Jeff groaned behind her and his strokes became shorter and more desperate.

"Oh, you like that don't you? You like the idea of your mother letting her boy fuck her in the ass? You like treating me like a fucking whore?"

"You are my whore." He breathed, "My whore mother."

"Then give your whore mother a big hot load of cum all over that ass you're going to fuck later!"

Jeff slammed her several more times so hard the table rocked beneath her. He whipped his cock out and she gasped when he spread her cheeks open with his free hand and sprayed his cum onto her asshole.

"Oh, fuck." She sighed at the sensation of her son's cum dripping across her ass, down her pussy and onto her inner thighs, "Oh, fuck, that feels so..."

"Oh, my fucking God!"

"Jesus!" Jeff cried out at the sound of Jimmy yelling behind him.

He twisted around so fast his pants tangled around his legs and he fell on his ass on the kitchen floor. Her stomach feeling as if someone had kicked her in it, Karen straightened and turned around to face the kitchen doorway. Her arm reflexively going across her breasts to cover them, not that it really mattered at this point.

"Mom! What the fuck?" Jimmy was standing there with his eyes wide and his mouth open.

"Baby its..." It's what? Jesus, what the hell could she say?

"You...you..." Jimmy stammered.

"Jimmy listen," Jeff got up from the floor pulling his jeans up over his still dripping cock.

"Holy shit!" Jimmy exclaimed. "Holy shit! You're fucking mom!"

"I..." Jeff looked to his mother.

"It's not like that Jimmy." She tried to sound calm, but her voice was quavering.

"Not like that, are you fucking kidding?" Jimmy shouted. "He..." He pointed to Jeff.

"You...you had her bent over the damn table!" He pointed back to Karen who gratefully took the t-shirt Jeff passed her. Sitting on the chair, she draped it over the front of her.

"You were telling him you wanted it in your damn ass!"

"How long were you there?" Jeff asked, his heart racing, oh this was bad, real bad.

"Long enough to see what you were doing and....Oh, God Jeff you were cumming all over our mother!"

"Baby, please...." Karen began.

"Don't baby me!" He yelled at her, "You were calling him baby when he was banging you! You want to bang me too?"

"Of course not, I..."

"Oh, so what? Jeff's older, he gets the pussy?"

"Watch your mouth, Jimmy, she's still your mother."

"Bet you watched her mouth plenty!" Jimmy quipped. "Jesus fucking Christ do you know how sick this?"

He jumped when a horn beeped from outside.

"I came back because I forget my wallet." He said softly. "My God I wished I'd brought it with me."

"Okay, look." Jeff said quietly. "Tell the guys you can't go and we'll all sit down and talk."

"There's nothing to fucking talk about!" He snapped. "Know what? I'm glad I saw this. You two have been fucking for how long? You've been lying to me, both of you! Telling me you have people you're with and you're with each other."

He stopped and his eyes widened even further. "You two were fucking when I came home! That was you in Mom's room! You lying sack of shit!"

"Jimmy, calm down. I know this is bad." Karen had taken a moment to quickly slip the shirt on when Jimmy had been yelling at Jeff. "But we're family and we love each other and we need to talk about this."

"Family loves each other, they don't fuck each other! I'm going to the damn beach to get the hell away from you two and when I come back, I'll pack and fly back tonight, fuck, I'll take a damn bus if I have to."

"Jimmy please!" Karen stood up and tried to reach out to him, but he stepped back from her.

The horn blared again and he shook his head, "There's nothing to say, I'll let you two get back to your mother son bonding."

"It's...Jimmy you have to let us explain." Jeff's voice was tight as his eyes filled up. "I never wanted to hurt you little brother, this is about..."

"Save it." Jimmy waved his hand dismissively. "Tell you what, Jeff." He said then looked at Karen "and you mom," he sneered the word causing her to lower her head in shame. "There's nothing either of you can say that makes this okay. This is disgusting and so are you."

He turned and walked back down the hallway, calling over his shoulder, "Bet dad would be really proud of both of you."

*****

Karen listened to Jimmy's phone go directly to voicemail yet again. The previous half dozen times she'd refrained from leaving a message, but this time couldn't help it.

"Please call me back, please? I know you're mad, but just let me know you're okay and please come home Jimmy, we need to talk."

"He's not going to answer and he's not going to call back." Jeff said from where he was sitting in the corner of the couch.

"I'm just afraid he meant what he said!" Karen was sitting across from him, nestled into the other side of the couch, "I bought him an open ended ticket. He could have just hopped on the next available flight!"

She put her phone on the end table, and rubbed at her aching eyes. "He might not come back, Jeff."

"Calm down, mom." Jeff said tiredly. Man what a long miserable day this had been. "Yeah, he's pretty upset, but he's not going home without his I-pad and lap top. He'll come back when he's ready."

"It's after eight, you know damn well they left the beach hours ago."

"Never know, they could be having a party up there and there's under twenty one clubs in the area." He shrugged. "Or he might spend the night at Pete's to take more time to get his head together."

"Then maybe I'll call over there and ask Pete's mother to get him on the phone."

"Mom, we can't chase him right now." Jeff explained. "He's already pissed at us and that will make him madder. We have to wait until he's ready to face us."

"You really think he'll come back and give us a chance to talk?"

"He'll come back and we'll make sure we talk one way or another. But at least if he comes here on his own, it will be easier."

"Jeff, you were so right about this." Karen shook her head. "We should have told him. Even if he got upset it wouldn't have been anything like this. I can't believe he saw us!"

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,264 Followers