Indian Wife and the Sailors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,304 Followers

I yawned. Judging by the darkness, it must be 3 am. Of course, I had no way of knowing for sure.

I could hear Bheem on the other side of the wall. This wall, just like the wall between the storeroom I was in and the room Suraj was with Poonam, was just a thin partition. I could put my ear to it and listen to every word.

"It took so long." Bheem said. "I had to call them by satellite. We have to do this covertly, you know, so the Indian authorities don't catch us. Took almost the whole night!"

"Do you have to do this every day, Bheemji?" My mother-in-law innocently asked. "I guess as leader you have to oversee this personally."

"Oh, yes, every day, Aunty." Bheem replied. "Every night I have to make the call and make sure it's done in a secure manner."

"Did the Indian authorities ever suspect you, Bheemji? I would guess we are pretty close to India."

I loved how my mother-in-law was oh so casually getting some information of not only where we are, but where we were going and what Bheem did every night.

"They never suspect a fishing trawler, Aunty." Bheem laughed, continuing his boast. "Like, right now, we are heading towards Vedharanyam Beach. If we keep to a certain distance from the shore, they think we are a fishing trawler and never bother us. But, when we deviate from India and start going towards Jaffna, in Sri Lanka, that's when we will be on their radar."

There was some silence, and then I heard him speak again.

"Are you ready, Aunty?"

"Yes, Bheemji." Asin sounded remarkably calm. "I have freshened up and washed myself."

"I hope you like big cocks, Aunty." Bheem was laughing. He seemed to be alternating between calling her Asin or Aunty. "But then, I know you do. I can see it in those pretty big eyes of yours."

"Thank you, Bheemji." Asin replied. "You certainly have the biggest lund I have seen."

"Your daughter sucked it off pretty well, Aunty." Bheem laughed. "Now we will see if Mother is better than daughter. You can start by taking off that dress, Aunty."

Asin had been wearing a yellow polka dot sundress when we had been captured. It had short sleeves and reached to her knees. I heard a rustling sound. Asin must have been taking off her dress. I could picture my mother-in-law now, standing there in her bras and panties. I had seen her before in her swim wear and I knew for a forty-five year old lady, she sure drew a lot of looks. Her skin was tight, almost no wrinkles, and she was, like her daughter, physically fit.

"Take off your bra, Asin." Bheem ordered. "I want to see how your tits compare with that of your daughter."

"Yes, Bheemji. I am an old woman, Bheemji. My daughter is young."

I heard the sound of a hook being unclasped.

"That's a great pair, Aunty. Your daughter's much perkier, of course, but she is, as you said, younger. But these tits! My goodness! You have such firm and nice and big ones, Aunty!"

I heard nothing for some time, and then I heard a soft moan. It was Asin. Bheem must have been mauling her boobs, tweaking her nipples and pinching her areoles. Then I heard a soft exclamation.

"OUCH!"

It was Asin. I think Bheem must have bitten her softly on the nipple.

"What a fine pair of tits, Aunty!" Bheem said. "Your daughter really gets it from you."

"Thank you, Bheemji."

"But she doesn't get her good nature from you. You are one fine lady, Aunty. Look how submissively you stand, and you deferentially you reply to me. Your daughter is so defiant. The bitch needs a beating every day."

"Please show some mercy to her, Bheemji." Asin begged. "She has her husband here with her."

"That man!" Bheem roared with laughter. "He is such a pussy! He has a mast tatka maal for a wife, a woman with a great pair of tits and ass, and I bet he has no idea what to do with that."

"He will be a good servant, Bheemji." My mother-in-law pleaded. "Please don't hit him again. Take it out on me, Bheemji. I will do whatever you want me to do."

"I slapped him today and he just meekly called me 'Master'." Bheem proudly boasted. "He's going to be a good cuckold."

I thought back to how Bheem had beaten me up and then humiliated me.

When we leave this ship, I promised myself, I am going to take my revenge. I don't know how but I will.

"Hmm. Come here, Asin." Bheem was having fun with my mother-in-law. "Now take off your panty. Let me see your tuttay."

"Yes, Bheemji."

"Turn around. And bend over, Aunty."

"Yes, Bheemji."

For a second, there was silence again, and then I heard a sharp sound.

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

Bheem was spanking Asin on her ass. Like her daughter, Asin had a nice, big, round shapely ass. This was the type of ass that yoga pant ads love to feature. With her fair skin and sophisticated upbringing, it was unlikely a man like Bheem would have ever been at this proximity with an ass like Asin's. Now he had one, and he couldn't control himself from spanking it.

"You have a great ass, Aunty. Now, turn around ... that's it. Now down on your knees. That's a good girl."

I heard another noise, which I deduced to be the sound of Bheem's dhoti being untied and then dropped to the floor. I could picture the scene. Asin was on her knees, waiting to take her captor's big cock in her mouth.

"Lick it." I heard him say. "Ahh, that's good. Now take it into your mouth ... Mmm ... That's fine, fine bitch! That's it, Aunty! Suck my dick!"

The sound was so clear I could hear muffled groans and slurps. My heart was thumping like a hammer. There was no doubt that my mother-in-law was giving Bheem a blowjob. Standing there with my ear to the wall I lost all track of time. I heard a loud groan.

Bheem was cumming into her mouth. Just like Suraj had amazed me, I couldn't believe this guy's stamina. Bheem had just cum into my wife's mouth some time ago. And now here he was, cumming into my wife's mother's mouth. Surely he didn't have enough in the tank for a third round?

There was a silence for some time as Bheem finished cumming into Asin's mouth. I am guessing my poor mother-in-law swallowed every drop.

I heard another sound, and then Bheem saying, "Stand against that wall. Yes, face the wall. Put your hands on the wall. That's it. Now bend over slightly, Aunty. I want to slap that big ass of yours."

"Yes, Bheemji."

I realized the "wall" that Bheem was talking about was the very wall I had pressed my ear against! So, on one side of the wall was I, pathetically listening to this gangster rape my mother-in-law, and on the side stood my mother-in-law, braced against in the wall, naked, bent over with her ass on display.

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

Bheem was spanking her again on her bottom. I heard some soft whimpering noises. Asin was sobbing, somewhat quietly. But she was gamely taking the punishment. Bheem continued to spank her several times.

"Damn!" I heard Bheem say. "That's one fine mast gori ass! Look how red I made it! Did you like your ass being spanked like that, Asin?"

I heard Asin try and control her sobbing, and then reply in a very small voice, "Not really, Bheemji. It hurts, Bheemji. But if you want to do it, I will bear the pain for your pleasure."

"That's like a good slave girl. And listen, don't worry about it hurting." Bheem dismissed her pain. "You will get used to it. It will hurt less and less every day. I will spank you EVERY day, Aunty. Tomorrow I will beat you with my belt, Aunty."

"Bheemji." I could hear the fright in my mother-in-law's voice. "Why will you beat me with a belt? I will do whatever you ask me to, Bheemji, without a beating."

I heard Bheem laugh, but ominously for Asin, he didn't answer her question.

There was some silence again, which I interpreted was Bheem undressing himself completely. Then there was more soft rustling and moaning sounds. He must have wrapped his arms around Asin and was molesting her thoroughly.

Then I heard the bastard's loud gruff voice again.

"All right, Aunty, get on the bed and open your legs. That's it. What a fine sight."

"Thank you, Bheemji."

"I haven't had a real pussy in a while, Asin. I am going to fuck you real good."

"Yes, Bheemji. Please don't hurt me, Bheemji." My mother in law was imploring. "I will do whatever you want. Please don't beat me, Bheemji."

The next little bit was a blur. I don't remember it well, but I heard a creaking noise as Bheem got on the bed. Then I heard my mother-in-law cry out, loudly at first, and then softly.

Bheem must have entered her at that moment. Then the bed started to move. He was now fucking my mother-in-law.

Then a series of sounds, all of which blended into one in my head.

The bed was creaking. Constantly. He was pumping her well.

I heard Bheem sighing and uttering some swear words as he continued to fuck my mother-in-law. Then I heard Asin squeaking and groaning and moaning. She was having the first of her orgasms.

Occasionally I heard another noise.

SLAP!

SLAP!

He was slapping her, even as he fucked her. I head Asin sob silently in between her moans and grunts.

It went on for a long time, and then I heard him issue further commands to Asin.

"Turn around now, Aunty. Get on all fours like a dog. Show me that ass! Wriggle that ass! That's it. Good girl! You are my good bitch."

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

There followed more rhythmic sounds accompanied by slaps and occasional cries from my mother-in-law. She was now getting it in the ass, and gamely hanging on. Finally there was a loud cry from my mother-in-law, faster thrusting and then a loud, loud groan from Bheem.

Then all fell silent.

I was in a daze of disbelief. I suddenly became aware of my own surroundings and feelings. I noticed to my shame that my penis was once again erect, with precum.

"That's it. You did well, Asin." Bheem was telling her. "Top marks for effort. You are quite wet too, Aunty. You managed to soak the bedsheet."

I heard a noise of embarrassment from Asin. She was clearly ashamed to have been aroused but couldn't say so.

I didn't hear anything further from Bheem, but I heard a noise that indicated a small lamp being switched off. The captain was retiring for the night, his slave girl by his side, naked, spanked and well fucked.

I thought that was it for the night, but then I heard a knock. It was a soft knock. I realized it was coming from the other side of the room -- someone was knocking the door where Suraj was sleeping with Poonam!

"Wake up, Suraj, wake up!"

It was Lalan. Why was he waking up the first mate? I soon found out the answer.

The door opened.

"What is it?" Suraj asked, groggily.

"It's been four hours, Suraj." Lalan replied. "It's your shift on the bridge now. And my turn with the randi."

"Oh, really? Wow... sorry, I was so tired!"

"Go! Soon it will be morning and we all have to wake up. I want to fuck that saali before I catch some sleep."

"Yes, yes. Poonam is sleeping though."

"Wake the bitch up."

I then heard a sharp noise.

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Wake up, Bhabhi!"

I decided I didn't want to really hear anything anymore. Besides, it's been four hours since Poonam had been taken in by Suraj and raped. Now it was Lalan, waiting his turn with my wife. I knew I would be expected to be up before breakfast, so I better get some sleep.

It was hard, falling off to sleep in that dinghy room, on the floor with the uncomfortable bedding, but I had to. The last thing I heard before drifting off was a sharp series of spanking sounds.

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

Poonam was being spanked on the ass.

Then there was silence. He must have climbed on top of her and penetrated her.

CREAK!

CREAK!

The bed was moving again. And then I heard her whimpering, and then moaning.

"Aaaaah! Oooooh! Harder! Push!"

There was no doubt. I knew these sounds. She was having an orgasm, even as this gangster Lalan was ravaging her cunt.

As my eyes shut, I heard Poonam softly murmur, "Harder! Harder! Aaaaah! Lalanji! Please cum inside me. I need your cum, NOW! OOooooh, Lalanji!"

Then I heard some more whimpering, and then a groan. The bed started to shake violently.

That man Lalan was now flooding my wife's insides with his sperm.

I tried to go back to sleep.

There was one phrase though, uttered by Bheem, that kept running through my mind.

"when we deviate from India and start going towards Jaffna, Sri Lanka, that's when we will be on their radar."

Jaffna was in Sri Lanka, and the base of the Tamil insurgency there. And Suraj had said "three months" instead of two. So, these people had no intention of going to Goa in India, or releasing us in a couple of months.

* * *

A sharp knocking sound on my door woke me up. And then the key turned in the lock, and the door opened.

"Wake up, Vivek!"

It was Altaf, the big ox. He had come to fetch me.

"Wake up!"

"Yes, Altafji."

In a trice I was up. My stint as a servant was beginning.

"Come with me. It's 6 in the morning now."

"Yes, Altafji."

As I followed him and exited out of the room, I glanced at the two bedrooms next to me. Both doors were shut, but I saw no key in the lock. That meant there was someone else in the rooms besides the ladies.

I followed Altaf down two decks to the main deck. As we walked, I tried to commit the layout of the ship to memory, at least as far as the route we were taking. Altaf took me to one deck even lower.

"These are the washrooms." He said, pointing to a set of stalls. "Later in the afternoon you will be cleaning them."

"Yes, Altafji."

He then pointed me to another area. I saw a huge marble floor, and all along the walls were showers.

"This is the common shower area. As you can see, there's no privacy. We like it like that here."

"Yes, Altafji."

Weird, gay, but whatever. All I hoped was these men did nothing gay with me.

"Now I am giving you fifteen minutes to use the washroom and do your thing. Fifteen minutes, do you understand?"

"Yes, Altafji."

"Good. When you are done, come out. Here."

He gave me a small plastic bag. Inside was a small toothpaste and a brush.

"Use this from now on. Remember, fifteen minutes."

Exactly fourteen minutes later, I had freshened up, done my business and was ready.

"Come with me."

Altaf seemed to be the one assigned to be my supervisor. It was a good choice, I realized. All he had to do was just touch me with one finger and I would fly away. He literally reminded me of the Hulk. A dark-skinned Tamil Hulk.

We went back to the main deck, and this time took another route to the kitchen. Vikas was there. Apparently, the kitchen was his department.

I was soon busy peeling onions, slicing tomatoes, washing chili, green pepper and other preparations, followed by washing dishes, glasses and other cutlery. Then Vikas put me to work preparing omelets, while he prepared some bread. This being the first day, I was expecting them to work me hard but not trust me at all with stuff. That was how it was. When the clock struck 8, Vikas and I had prepared breakfast for the whole crew. Soon I heard footsteps approaching.

Sunny came first and picked up a plate and piled some food in it. He was followed by Madhavan. Altaf then decided he had supervised me enough and picked up a plate. As did Vikas. They just sat down at the table by the kitchen when Bheem entered.

"Ah, that smells nice." He said, coming in. "Vivek. Make me a plate."

"Yes, Master."

As Bheem took his seat, he remarked to Vikas, "Nice when you have arranged for a man's wife to be a sex slave, and he calls you 'Master' and then serves you food."

The whole table burst out laughing.

I ignored the taunts, put some omelets, French toast, bread and fried potato on a plate and took it to where he was sitting. Mentally I put it into my mind that when these men talked to Vikas, they talked in Hindi or English. Within the rest, they all talked in Tamil. So, I would have to pay attention to those talking to Vikas to glean some information.

Bheem took the plate without any acknowledgement and started to eat. I went back to the kitchen.

Who was missing? Oh yes. Lalan and Suraj. They were probably sleeping with Poonam, tired out.

"I had a fun night last night." Bheem was telling. "Such a mast maal, this Aunty."

Then he started to talk in Tamil -- and I couldn't follow the conversation. I decided to study the kitchen, to see if I could learn anything while I was there.

It was a small kitchen, very basic, just enough for the needs of a fishing trawler that spent weeks in the sea. I noticed the area where the knives and other cutlery were kept. There were five or six knives of different sizes. I then took stock of the food. They had a small storage area behind the kitchen, where I saw bags of onions, lentils, rice and other pulses. There were also four fridges there. I saw various meat and fish stocked there.

They have enough food for months, I thought. They don't really need to make landfall unless they have other requirements.

What about the fire? How was the fire started in the over?

I looked over and found they were using gas tanks. A small idea began to take shape in my head. I traced the gas tank under the oven. I opened the nozzle a bit and then shut it. There was enough gas in there to last quite some time. But they must have some extra tanks. Where were they kept?

"VIVEK! VIVEK!"

With a start, I realized that I was being called.

"Where the hell are you?" Bheem thundered. "I am calling for ages!"

"I am so sorry, Master." I stammered. "So sorry, Master. I couldn't hear over the ... the ... sound of the waves."

Bheem looked at me as if he was going to punch me. I shuddered, but then I guess he thought better of it.

"Get some water for us. And take these plates and clean them." He said.

"Yes, Master."

I got the crew some water, and then cleared the table. I took the plates to the sink and started to scrub them.

At this moment Suraj walked in. I wondered who was on bridge duty, or if the ship had dropped anchor.

Immediately the whole room cheered. Vikas clapped him on the back. Bheem shook his head. They were all talking to him excitedly in Tamil. I heard the word "Bhabhi" used a couple of times. The men were all giving him high fives.

"Vivek!"

Immediately I rushed back to the table, hearing Bheem call my name.

"Yes, Master?"

Bheem proudly clapped Suraj on the back.

"Get him some breakfast with extra eggs." He said. "After all, he had a busy night. He will need a lot of protein to make up for that!"

"Er ... yes, Master."

I slunk back to the kitchen and prepared a plate. Coming back, I handed it to Suraj.

Bheem looked at Suraj and then asked in Hindi, "How was last night, Suraj? How was your Bhabhi?"

Suraj gave me a smirk before turning to Bheem and replying, also in Hindi, "She wore me out, Anna. She was craving for it -- we did three times! Looks like she hadn't had a good time in a while."

Again there was much laughter from the table. I just stood there, listening to it awkwardly, before getting some empty plates and going back to the kitchen as the men joked about my wife and last night.

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,304 Followers