Indian Wife and the Sailors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,319 Followers

Vikas came back to the kitchen to make tea.

"Did you eat?" He asked me.

"No, Vikasji."

He didn't say anything but waited until the water boiled. Making the tea, he put the pot and some cups over a tray and then left.

After some time, Bheem entered the kitchen.

"I want you to eat your breakfast." He told me. "And then I want you to prepare three plates of the breakfast."

"Yes, Master. I will."

"I will take one tray to my room for your mother-in-law."

"Yes, Master."

"You will take the other two plates to the room where your wife is sleeping. Lalan is probably still with her. Leave the food there for them."

"Yes, Master."

I ate fast. I even had some tea. Then I cleared the table again and scrubbed the remaining dishes, and then I made three plates of breakfast. One for Asin, one for Poonam and one for Lalan. I wondered where everyone else was. They just seemed to leave after finishing breakfast. Only Vikas and Bheem was still in the kitchen with me, watching me work. Bheem picked up Asin's plate and left. I stood there, looking at the remaining two plates, wondering how I was going to take them upstairs.

"Ok, you can use this tray to carry the plates." Vikas said, giving me a tray.

"Thanks, Vikasji."

I went up to my wife's room.

There was no key in the door, so I knocked.

"Enter." I heard Lalan say. Taking a deep breath, I opened the door.

I didn't know really what I expected to find. I had spent the whole night listening to Poonam being used like a cheap bazaari aurat on the other side of that wall. Multiple times. How would she be?

As I opened the door and walked in, I saw the two of them lying in bed naked.

Poonam and Lalan.

There was a strong smell of sex and sweat in the room. They were both awake. And stark naked, of course. Poonam was resting her head on Lalan's broad hairy chest and caressing his muscular shoulders and biceps. She refused to look at me and kept her gaze focused on Lalan's chest.

The contrast between her fair skin and his dark one was a striking one. My wife had the contented look of a well-fucked woman. A sudden feeling of inadequacy swept over me.

"I have breakfast for the both of you." I announced, putting the food on one of the tables in the room.

Poonam's legs were spread a little, and I could see a pool of white cum between her legs. As she moved, more cum oozed out of her orifices. Lalan's thick cock was lying across one leg, glistening with my wife's cunt juices. Even when soft, his cock was thicker and longer than mine was when hard. From the look of the couple, it seemed as if they had just fucked. Which they probably did.

Lalan caught hold of my wife's chin and leaned in to kiss her on the mouth. As I watched, the two began to kiss in earnest. I could see Poonam's hand stroking Lalan's thick cock, which was rapidly becoming hard.

I left the room and gently shut the door behind me, before heading back downstairs. I had more work waiting for me.

The whole day passed in a blur. I was busy cleaning the toilets. It was disgusting work. I was quite afraid I would throw up, yet Altaf was there nearby to remind me that if I did, he would just beat the crap out of me. I did learn one thing though -- where the cleaning supplies were. As I fetched the cleaning supplies, I noticed they also kept a small amount of acid there. Probably as a cleaning agent, but I filed that fact away for later use.

Then I was busy in the kitchen. Really busy. Helping Vikas cook lunch for 10 people (the seven of them plus the three of us). Once lunch was done, I prepared two plates again. One for Asin. One for Poonam. This time Altaf took their food up to them.

I realized that neither Asin nor Poonam were leaving their rooms. Meanwhile, I noticed throughout the day that Bheem would pop by his room every couple of hours and then spend some time there. Probably fucking my mother-in-law. Or beating her. I saw Lalan and Suraj also take turns and visit Poonam's room every other hour. I wanted to listen in, but I had work. I was pretty sure they were busy screwing my wife in turns.

So Asin and Poonam would spend the trip locked up in their rooms. In that case, it was up to me to get a layout of the ship. After lunch I was put to work mopping the lower decks. Following that I was put to work cleaning up and polishing some of their shoes, and then I was put on laundry duty.

I used that opportunity to stash a dhoti and a t-shirt somewhere. After all, I had no extra set of clothes with me. During this, I made the excuse of needing to use the toilet, and rushed back to my room, putting those clothes there. I also smuggled a butter knife into my room, along with a fork. I don't know why, but I would find some use for them.

Once evening rolled in, I was put on dinner duty. Only when dinner was done, and I had eaten my own food and prepared Asin's and Poonam's plates, did I get a chance to catch my breath. I stood there on the deck, looking at the sea, and trying to clear my thoughts.

I had spent the whole day doing menial work. I had a pretty good idea of the layout of the ship now, but I had no plan. Besides, I didn't even know where we were. For that, I needed to go to the bridge and look at the navigational maps. But no, I was not sent anywhere near the bridge, nor did any of the crew talk to me about what they were doing. And I had no idea who did what where on the ship.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. A heavy hand. I turned.

It was Altaf.

"It is 9.30 pm." He told me. "It is time for you to be locked up in your room."

"Oh. Um ... Altafji, can I use the toilet?"

"Yes. In fact, I want to pee too. Come."

We both made our way to the washrooms. Picking one urinal, I emptied my bladder. Altaf chose the stall next to me, unzipped his jeans and started to urinate too.

I couldn't help but steal a glance. Oh ... my ... goodness.

The guy was huge. HE WAS HUGE!

As the last of his pee dribbled out of his dick, Altaf turned and caught me looking.

"You like what you see, cuckold?" He grinned.

I gulped and looked away.

"You better have a good look." Altaf taunted me. "This is going inside your wife tonight."

* * *

I put my ear to the wall. I was in my storeroom again, locked in for the night. I was listening to the wall that was between Poonam's room and mine.

I heard the door slam shut. Altaf had just entered the room.

And then I heard my wife scream.

"Oooo Altafji!" I heard her say. "You have picked me up as if I am just a pillow!"

The brute must have just picked up her by the waist. I couldn't hear much, but it seemed like Poonam wasn't even struggling. I knew that she was simply trying to make the best of a really bad situation, but it somehow hurt me. For some reason, and I know it is counter intuitive, I wanted Poonam to put up a bit of struggle. She seemed to be giving in a bit too easily. Even last night she was laughing with the men, saying things about my cock, and having an orgasm even after they had slapped her.

I heard a whoomph sound and then the bed creaked loudly.

"Aaagnh!" My wife murmured. Altaf must have tossed her like a little stuffed animal onto the bed.

I heard a belt being unbuckled, and then the rustling sound of pants being dropped to the floor, followed by another noise. The shirt. Altaf was now completely naked.

"What do you think, bitch." I heard him utter.

"OOOOOOH Altafji." I heard my wife groan. "It is soooo big! I don't think I can take it."

"You can, and you will."

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

I heard three quick slaps in succession, and my wife whimper.

"Spread your legs, raandi."

"Yes, Altafji."

"Let's get the icebreaker out of the way, eh Bhabhi!"

I heard him climb on to the bed. I heard him spit. He must have spit onto his hands and rubbed his big cock a few times.

And then I heard my wife scream again.

"OOOOH Altafji. Please, be gentle."

SLAP!

SLAP!

I realized I was hard. Ashamed as I was to admit it, I took out my cock from my pants and started to rub it.

SLAP!

SLAP!

Again and again he slapped Poonam. I could hear my wife cry out in pain, and then the bed squeaked loudly.

By now Altaf was on the bed, and must have spread my wife's legs wide open, and then pushed his hard, huge cock into Poonam's waiting pussy.

"AAAAAAAHHH!" I heard Poonam moan as her cunt was invaded.

"You are such a slut, Bhabhi." Altaf growled. "Look how wet you are! I didn't even need the spit. Lalan was right, you get off on that rough, macho stuff, you bitch!"

My wife was now unable to say anything. She was moaning, her hips rocking as Altaf drilled into her.

"Oh yea. Wrap your legs around my hips. That's the way, bitch. You like it rough, don't you!"

SLAP!

SLAP!

The bed continued to creak, louder and louder. Then I heard my wife speak.

"Yes, Altafji. I like what you are doing to me. Please push into me. Harder please, Altafji."

SLAP!

SLAP!

I tried to see if she was faking it, but I couldn't detect anything from the tone of her voice. She genuinely seemed to be loving it! She seemed to like being slapped! Or was she just putting on an act for Altaf? It was so hard to tell, but what I could hear was her pumping her hips hard back at Altaf. Her breathing was now coming in loud gasps and moans. There was no doubt -- she was in the throes of an orgasm.

I suddenly became aware of the rock-hard erection. I shook my head in disgust. What was wrong with me! Yet I couldn't help myself as I rubbed myself harder.

SLAP!

SLAP!

I heard Poonam cry out again as she was slapped again and again. Ever since Bheem had punished my wife, the rest of the crew seemed to have taken it as a license to slap her at will as well. Altaf seemed to be taking extra delight in copying his master.

"OOOOOH Altafji." My wife screamed. "I am cumming. OOOOOH. Please, cum in me, Altafji. Please!"

My own cum can out, shooting fast against the wall. My legs felt wobbly as I reached back for a chair and sat down.

I sat there and listened to my wife getting fucked hard by my Altaf and couldn't quite decide how I felt about the whole thing - angry, jealous, but also very turned on, very hot. He was now really giving it to her. The bed was squeaking and Poonam's loud moaning was coming through the wall clearly.

Yes, she was being raped, but did she have to enjoy it so much?

"OOOOH SAALI!!"

I could tell by a loud groan from Altaf that he was now beginning to ejaculate. Poonam had already achieved her orgasm, and now she just made soft mewing sounds as Altaf began to deposit his cum into her. The bed continued to jerk violently as his seminal fluid flowed into her.

Then there was silence for a few minutes, punctuated only by the sounds of heavy breathing from the amorous couple. It wasn't over, though. Of course, it wasn't. Altaf was just getting warmed up.

In about five minutes, I heard Alraf roll over. He seemed to have grabbed my wife by the hair, judging from her complaints.

SLAP!

Then I heard him order her, "Lick me clean, bitch. Suck all the cum off me."

I couldn't see, of course, but I imagined Poonam position herself over his still-hard cock and lower her mouth to it, licking and slurping the goo between her lips.

Altaf must have held her hair in his fist, pulling my wife's head up and down on his erection.

"OOOH YEA. That's good, saali. Keep that up, just like that, you hot little slut. I'm loving it, bitch."

There was silence for some time. I wondered what they were doing. It was so infuriating not being able to see!

Then I heard Altaf give her bare ass a resounding slap, probably leaving a red mark.

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

"You are a hot little piece of ass, Poonam, a first-class slut - no denying that. But don't be getting too comfortable, Bhabhi. I've only just started."

It was a long night for Poonam. Throughout the night, I was awakened by the sounds of Altaf and Poonam's uninhibited sex. I may have missed a time or two, but by my calculation, Altaf fucked my wife four times and gotten a blowjob twice, and once he had taken her in the ass.

I heard Poonam cry out when he was drilling into her anal cavity.

"OOOOH Altafji! Have some mercy! Please, gently. I am not used to such a big lund, Altafji."

He was insatiable -- apparently never getting totally soft, always staying at least semi-rigid. From what I could hear, Poonam's mouth, cunt and ass were always open for business. From the sounds that she made, I now had no doubt that she was also enjoying herself. She didn't seem to get enough of Altaf! They didn't seem to get much sleep that night -- Poonam and Altaf.

Once during the middle of the night, I was woken by up another sound. I half expected it to be Poonam and Altaf again, but ... as they say ... all was quiet on the western front. No, so where was the noise coming from? And what was it?

LASH!

LASH!

I crept towards the wall that separated me from the captain's room.

Where Asin stayed.

LASH!

LASH!

What was that sound? I put my ear to the wall.

LASH!

I then heard a soft whimper and a cry. And then a laugh.

LASH!

LASH!

I shook my head. There was no doubt what Bheem was doing. He was using a belt, and he was lashing my mother-in-law's bodacious buttocks.

I listened for some time. After he was done, there was a long pause during which I only heard the soft sobs of Asin. Then I heard the beginnings of another noise from the same room.

CREAK!

CREAK!

CREAK!

The bed started to creak. Bheem was now fucking her.

How can you have sex with a woman right after you have whipped her, I thought. These were some sick perverts.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!"

As I listened to their thrusting on the bed, I became aware of another noise. No longer was Asin only grunting as Bheem pushed his monster cock inside her, she was also moaning. A lot.

"Oh, Bheemji! Oh, Bheemji! Oh, Bheemji!"

The cries of her were the cries of a woman caught in the threshold of an orgasm.

I listened for some time, as they continued to fuck in earnest, until I heard Bheem groan.

He was ejaculating inside her.

I closed my eyes for sleep that remained elusive.

* * *

The days began to blend into each other. Every morning I would be woken up by Altaf and then would have to report to the kitchen to help in breakfast duties. During breakfast, I would be subject to taunts of whoever had spent the previous night with Poonam.

I would be told how Poonam enjoyed the numerous times they had emptied their balls inside her, on how she likes it rough, or how she would complain that her husband wasn't as man enough as her most recent paramour.

Altaf took particular enjoyment in tormenting me. It seemed that next to Bheem, he had the largest dick, and this was acknowledged by the others, so he was expected to provide a more thorough fucking to my wife.

"Poonam just kept rubbing my cock." Altaf would tell everyone. "It's like she hadn't seen a cock like this. Even after I had finished cumming into her, the bitch would hold it and just keep feeling it. She said she had no idea that dicks could be bigger than her husband's! I had to slap her and tell her I wanted to sleep before she would let go!"

"Did you spank her as well?" Someone would ask. "Bhabhi likes it I think."

Altaf would laugh.

"Duh." He would say. "I spanked her in between fucking her. After I would finish fucking her, she would beg and beg for my cum again. I would spank her until my cock got hard again, and then the slut would lie back eagerly waiting for me to put it in between her legs. She's a proper whore, that wife of yours, Vivek. Too bad you never realized it."

And I could do nothing but just stand there and listen to the insults as the men laughed at me.

Bheem was the worst.

"Hey, cuckold!" He would call me, as I lay waiting in the kitchen. "COME HERE!"

And I would have to scurry back to the dining area.

"Yes, Master?"

"Who is fucking your wife?"

"Er ... your men, Master."

"Who's showing your wife a good time?"

"Your men, Master."

"Who made your wife give him a blowjob in front of everyone?"

"You did, Master."

"Who will make your wife pregnant?"

"You and your men, Master."

He would continue to insult me, to the amusement of his crew, while I would have to satisfy him with my replies and address him as "Master". He also told me I was lucky my wife was 'only' being raped a few times each day.

"Imagine," He said once, "If I had allowed every member of this ship to have access to her all the time, any time. She would be gangbanged every day, multiple times!"

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master."

The rest of the day I would be engaged in lots of hard, manual labour. Cleaning the washrooms and common area was always a daily task, followed by mopping and cleaning the upper and lower decks. And in between the meal times were always busy. During the day, Bheem would continue to visit his room from time to time, fucking my mother-in-law. The two men whose turn it was to be with Poonam also checked in periodically to fuck my wife. During these times I would be cleaning or working nearby, to keep an eye on the rooms. The men were never in more than 10 minutes during the day.

Altaf was assigned to keep an eye on me throughout the day, but he would disappear from time to time. I never knew where he was or what he was up to, but every couple of hours he would not be there.

In those times, when I was not monitored, in the last few days, I managed to steal a few things from the ship and bring them to my room. I had a small alarm clock, a blunt butter knife, a small bottle of water that I had emptied and then filled with cooking oil as well as a small roll of duct tape. I didn't know what I would do with those, but for now they were in my room. The clock actually allowed me to see when things happened at night when I was locked in to my room in the dark.

I was never granted access to the bridge, but I did manage to learn where we were going by eavesdropping on conversations whenever they weren't in Tamil. We were heading towards Nagapattinam and following that to Vedharanyam. Basically we were going down the eastern coast of India. We were going very slowly to mimic the fishing trawlers nearby. In fact, the boat had some actual fish caught and stored just in case they ran into some Navy patrols. I deduced that they were on their way to rendezvous with another boat to pick up new arms and materials before heading back to Jaffna, Sri Lanka. By my estimate, we had another two to three weeks in Indian water before they headed off to Sri Lanka. If we had to escape, we would have to do it before that.

After 9 pm or so, Altaf would come and fetch me. I would be allowed a visit to the washroom, following which I would be locked up in my room. Then I would put my ear to the wall and listen.

My wife's first lover for the night would visit punctually around 9.30 pm. By now Poonam knew all of these men intimately, and she would lie waiting for whoever it was. When the door would open, she would stand up from the bed and walk to him. He would then shut the door and the two would then kiss.

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,319 Followers