Indian Wife and the Sailors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,322 Followers

Poonam was naked, of course, so the man would have access to all of her body. She had been naked from the day we were captured.

I would hear my wife squeal as her buttocks were pinched, or her boobs tweaked. All the men loved to grab her buttocks and jiggle them. Just like her mom, Poonam had nice, round, firm and bouncy buttocks. Her butt skin was tight, with no wrinkles or sag. As the men kissed her, their hands would inadvertently roam to her ass, pinching and groping her.

When the kissing was over, Poonam would undress her lover.

In the beginning the men would undress themselves. Some would unwrap their dhoti or unbuckle their pants. But lately Poonam had been undressing them, taking off each layer of clothing. I guess she did it because they liked it, and therefore they were more pleasant to her, and slapped her less.

After the undressing it was usually a blow job. Most of the men sat on the bed or on the chair, and spread open their legs, while my wife would kneel down and then start sucking on the penis. Sunny and Vikas like to stand while my wife knelt down and sucked them to hardness, and then would often play with her hair or give her some tight slaps as she went down on them.

Usually this would last ten minutes. From the comments I would hear, my wife was an excellent cocksucker. Then men would cum within ten minutes, erupting in her mouth. Poonam swallowed every drop. If she ever spilled an amount, they would slap her a few times until she begged them for mercy, so Poonam got very good, very quickly, at swallowing every drop.

After the blowjob would be over, they would lie together in bed as my wife would play with the man's now flaccid penis. This was usually a strange time and different men behaved differently.

Altaf spanked my wife. He was very clear -- spanking Poonam made him get hard again, quickly. Poonam would have to bend over and present her ass to him, and he would spank it, several times, until Poonam would be crying. Hearing her cry, he would finally relent, and put her on the bed, before sliding his now hard cock into her cunt. He would also slap her a lot. There was no doubt that of all the men, he was the most brutal to her, followed by Sunny.

Madhavan liked to talk with her. He would actually ask her about her movies, or her hobbies, or her extended family. They would make small talk for about twenty five minutes or so before he was ready to go again. Then they would start kissing, before Madhavan would climb on her and enter her.

Sunny and Vikas, being younger guys, were ready to go sooner. They would continue to play with my wife's charms, fondling her boobs, kissing her, or just having her play with their cock until they were ready to go again.

Lalan and Suraj, being a bit more senior in the chain of command, treated Poonam differently. After the blowjob, they often spanked her. Then they would insert their fingers into her ass and ask her to lick them. Poonam would then have to kiss and lick their feet, and sometimes they would put on a song and ask her to dance for them. It all depended on their mood, but they were intent on humiliating her. Other times they would just lie on the bed and ask Poonam to play with their cock while they got ready for round two.

The second round was often fast, steamy and loud. This is usually when I would take out my own cock and wank. The bed would start creaking and the springs squealing as their cocks would burrow into my wife, and she would be fucked hard. The cock would go deep into her, and then out, and then deep, and then out -- again and again and again and again. Not only did these men all have huge cocks, much larger than mine, they also had stamina, and could last a lot longer. By the time they were ready to bust a nut, my wife would be a mess.

I would hear my wife's repeated deep throated cries of orgasm, as she would beg the men to cum in her, to no avail. I would hear her grunts, as she was helplessly flailing around on the bed as the men pumped her -- their cocks going in and out of her wet pussy like pistons in a cylinder.

They would all slap her as they fucked her. Finally, after about twenty minutes, they could hold on for no longer, and most of them would start to cum in her. I would hear the bed start jerking violently as they emptied their balls deep in her bowels.

Then there would be silence. Most of the time they would lie like that for some time, as the men wanted to make sure their sperm went deep inside her. They would remind her that she was going to be pregnant. Poonam wouldn't say anything, but then I would hear a soft sound.

Plonk!

The men would withdraw, and then Poonam had to lick and suck their dick clean. After this, there was usually silence, as they were done for the night.

Unless it was Altaf or Suraj. Altaf would fuck her again in a while. And then again. Usually he was good to cum at least four times. Suraj would however do it only once more, and this time he would do it in her ass.

It was only Suraj, and sometimes Sunny, who wanted to have anal sex with my wife. The other men were content with regular fucking and a blowjob.

The second lover would usually show up at 3 am. There would be a sharp knock, and then the first lover would dress and go to the bridge, and the second lover would take his place. And then Poonam would have to service him the way she had serviced the first.

Meanwhile in the other room, Bheem would usually show up at 1.30 or 2 in the morning. I wonder what he did before this time.

In a way I felt sadder for my mother-in-law Asin. Even though the men were raping Poonam, they weren't being cruel and brutal to her. Sure, they slapped her a few times, and forced themselves on her, but for the most part if she cooperated, they were nice to her. Only Altaf really liked slapping her. And according to him, she liked being slapped by him, though I really doubted that.

While all of them spanked Poonam, only Altaf and Sunny did it seriously and for long amounts of time that caused her to sob and cry in pain. The rest just hit her ass a few times before fucking her again. For many of them the spanking was a way to keep busy in between sex. They just wanted to see Poonam's milky white ass become red.

In short, Poonam was a cum dump and a fuck meat. The men mostly wanted to fuck her and empty their balls in her. As long as she cooperated, she was treated well otherwise.

Asin, on the other hand, had the unfortunate misfortune of being solely Bheem's sex slave. And Bheem was brutal. As soon he was in the room, Asin had to disrobe and then greet him by kissing his feet -- like a proper slave girl of yore.

As she would bend down and kiss his feet, her posterior up in the air, Bheem would bend down and fondle that ass. Once he was done, he would pat it, and Asin would stand up, her face flush with shame. And perhaps arousal.

After that she would give him a blowjob. Till this part this was like a normal hostage rape situation. And then Bheem would show his true colours.

I still remember the sounds. First would come the creak of the bed as Asin got on it, and then soft sounds of the bed headstand when he was tying her hands to the headstand, and then the legs to the bottom two posts. Asin was now lying face down on the bed, completely naked, spread eagled, her hands and legs bound to the frame of the bed, her buttocks up.

That's when the other noise would start.

LASH!

LASH!

LASH!

LASH!

The flogging would continue, for almost half an hour. Bheem would make a strap out of a belt, and then whip my mother-in-law's big, shapely buttocks. Each blow made her fat ass jiggle and go slightly red. He would concentrate the beating on her buttocks, but sometimes the strap would hit her back, or her thighs. By the time her thrashing was over, she would be a crying, blubbering, whimpering mess. I would hear her sob loudly, begging Bheem for mercy.

And then Bheem would give her a little break, and then untie her. I would hear him say some soothing words to her, perhaps comforting her. And there would be absolute silence for a few minutes, punctuated only by Asin's sobbing.

And then I would hear the sound of the bed starting to move.

Softly at first, and then growing rapidly fast and furious.

CREAK!

CREAK!

CREAK!

He fucked my mother-in-law long, hard and furiously. The bed would make loud noises, and I would hear Asin's moans and cries, and some ten or fifteen minutes later, after Asin would have begged him to cum, I would hear Bheem's guttural roar. He would them start cumming, emptying his seed inside my mother-in-law's womb.

This would be repeated once or twice during the night. I began to get scared for Poonam's sake when she would be transferred over to Bheem. Poonam had a low tolerance for pain, yet she was gamely taking on the slaps and the spanks. I wondered how she would fare with the lashing.

Soon I was to find out.

* * *

It was the twelfth day of our captivity. Already this morning a strange, and alarming, incident had taken place.

We had rendezvoused with a small boat. A man had come over and presented a briefcase to Bheem. I was watching from the upper deck where I had been cleaning some mess left by the seagulls the previous night. I kept an eye on the happenings below.

The briefcase was full of money. Bheem took it, thanked the man and gave the briefcase to Lalan, possibly for safekeeping. Then the strange man bid them good bye and left, going back to his own boat, which soon travelled out of sight.

I understood what had happened. The money was for new arms for Bheem and his men. They were to use it to buy these weapons before going back to Jaffna, where they would give the weapons to the insurgency. The money had either come from other sources within their organization, or possibly the sale of our yacht. But that wasn't the most alarming part of the incident.

What was disorienting was that the boat was a small Indian navy boat. The man who had the briefcase was a naval officer. These men were supposed to hunt down terrorists like Bheem. Yet here they were, in cahoots with Bheem. I had a brief plan in my head to somehow sneak to the radio and send out a mayday call to any nearby ships. I saw that this plan was now untenable. There was no guarantee who was listening in and that they were not part of Bheem's organization.

Then the second incident occurred.

It was around lunch time. Altaf had just told me that today I would have to clean the washrooms in both the captain's room and the room where Poonam was held. After that I had gone to help Vikas with the lunch.

Lunch passed uneventfully. I noticed that Bheem wasn't there.

"Must be busy with Aunty." Altaf remarked to much laughter by the rest.

After lunch Vikas pulled me aside.

"Take a pail, a mop and some scrubs and put them outside the captain's room's door." He instructed. "Then come back down here, wash your hands, and take these two plates of lunches up to the room. While the captain and your mother-in-law have their lunch, you clean the washroom. Got it?"

"Yes, Vikasji." I answered.

Internally, I was also aware this would be the first time I would have a chance to investigate that room. Soon I was standing outside that room with the cleaning supplies. I stacked them outside against the wall and tried to listen in the door, just for a moment.

LASH!

LASH!

LASH!

Poor Asin! She was getting whipped again. I shook my head. We would have to make our escape quickly. I didn't know how much longer she could tolerate this.

As I stood there, I heard the lashing stop. In about a couple of minutes, I knew what was coming next.

CREAK!

CREAK!

CREAK!

I didn't listen anymore, but went downstairs to get the food tray, and then came back up. There was no sound from the room any more. He must have finished fucking her and must have ejaculated inside her. Taking a deep break, I knocked on the door.

"Yes?" Bheem's booming voice thundered from inside.

"Master, it's me." I replied timidly. "I have your food, and also, I have to clean the washroom."

There was a pause, and then I heard the click of the door lock, before the door opened, and I found myself staring at Bheem.

He was naked, of course. I found it somewhat intriguing that this group of men, who were definitely not gay, were so free with nudity. They had no qualms about stripping in front of each other, be it taking a shower or raping a woman. They like to talk, and brag about, and expose their dicks, and they liked to flaunt their manhood in front of each other. I guess when you spend long time in a boat stuck with each other, this could happen.

Bheem's body was sweaty, his breathing heavy. I could see the slime and wetness of his own cum, mixed with my mother-in-law's juices, on his glistening and still semi-hard cock. A drop of cum was still evident on the tip of his penis. It seemed he had just finished cumming, and then had pulled out of Asin's pussy when I had knocked.

"Come in." He told me. "Bring the food in."

"Yes, Master."

I stepped into the captain's bedroom. The room stank of sweat and sex.

It was a large bedroom, and luxuriously furnished, of course. Large port windows to one side let in a lot of light. Chest of drawers and cabinets and a desk and a chair, all made of expensive wood, lined the room, along with a couple of full-length mirrors. There was a door to the very end of the room, which must lead to the bathroom. In the middle of the room was a four-poster bed. My attention inadvertently led to the nude body lying on the bed.

Tied to the bed, lying face down on the mattress, was my naked mother-in-law. Each of her limbs was tied to each corner of the bed. Her hands were tied to the front, her legs to the back two posters. This way she was bound, spread eagled, and her ass and pussy easily visible.

Cum oozed out of her each orifice. Her pussy was flooded with cum, and every time her body spasmed or shook, more gunk flowed out from her. Either Bheem had massive amounts of baby batter, or this was the result of Asin being fucked multiple times, but there was a lot of semen inside of her. It just seemed to continue coming out of her cunt as she moved. I saw some ejaculate even on her ass. As she took a deep breath, her butt cheeks squeezed, and more cock juice flowed out of her keister.

And what could I saw about her derriere? There was no area left on her fanny that wasn't red. Every inch of her bum was covered with lash marks. There were welts and bruises on her tushy, and even some lash marks on the side of her breasts and back. It was clear that between each time she was fucked, she had been whipped. On the only plus side, her face was spared. It seemed as if Bheem wasn't interested in slapping her. As I continued to stare at her naked body, beaten and abused, I could see tears welling up at the corner of her eyes.

She knew I could see her, of course, in this humiliated, beaten state, and I could do nothing about it. It was the first time I was seeing my mother-in-law naked, of course, so the sight did cause me to become somewhat hard, even though she had just gone through a traumatic experience. I turned around and placed the food tray on a shelf.

"Master." I told Bheem. "I am to clean the washroom. Perhaps you can eat in the meanwhile, and ... um ... allow Mummy also to eat, while I clean."

"Hmm. Hold on." Bheem walked up to a cabinet, took out a tube of some cream, and then handed it to me.

"Rub this on her gaand." He said, handing me the cream. "I am going to use the washroom. You can clean it after."

"Er ... yes, Master."

Bheem went to the washroom and shut the door. I turned to the bed. Asin was sobbing.

"I ... I am going to rub this on your ass, Mummyji." I told her, not knowing what else to say or do.

Asin managed to turn her face slightly towards me. Her eyes were red, but she managed to give a wry smile.

"It's ok, Vivek babu." She uttered. "There's nothing left of my dignity to protect any more. Go ahead and rub my ass with that cream. Maybe it will lessen the pain."

I decided to clean her up slightly. I took a tissue from a tissue paper box and wiped her bottom and her pussy. I had to use a few before it would soak up all the cum from her bottom. She winced slightly as my hands touched her crotch, but she didn't say anything. Then I began to apply the cream on her big buttocks.

"That does feel soothing." She murmured as I caressed her behind with the cream. "Vivek babu, I don't know much longer I can take this."

"You have to stay strong, Mummyji." I told her, as I applied more cream to her rear end. "I am working on an escape plan. Maybe it will take a week or two to materialize, but I promise you -- we will escape."

I don't know why I said that, but I had to give strength to her. Asin seemed to understand and nodded.

"I will try, Vivek babu, but he will come out of the bathroom and beat me again. I don't know if I can take another round. I will pass out, Vivek babu."

An idea came to me head. I withdrew my hand from her ass.

"Mummyji, can you pee?" I asked her. "Yes, I am serious. Pee. Soil the bed. That will stop the abuse while we have to clean up."

I could see Asin thinking. Even if she saw the merit in the idea, she was probably hesitant about urinating in front of me. She could also be punished for soiling the bed. In the end, however, her pain was too much and her self-respect too damaged -- so she went through with it.

I could see her butt clenching, and then her muscles near the end of her vagina tightening, before loosening completely. A splatter sound came, and then a trickle -- and then I saw the golden stream emerge from her cunt lips.

My mother-in-law was peeing on the bed. Lying face down, her legs tied to the back and hands to the front, the pee came out unobstructed, and wet everything nearby. There was pee on her legs, on her buttocks, and of course on the bed. There was now a huge wet spot between her legs on the mattress.

As she finished peeing, I heard Asin start to sob again. She had fallen to a new low in her own eyes, having to pee in front of her son-in-law. Almost immediately after, Bheem opened the bathroom door. He still hadn't put on clothes, and I could see his big lund was now flaccid.

"Master," I told him at once. "There is a problem."

Bheem narrowed his eyes and looked at me. He was also trying to place the new smell in the room. It reeked of urine.

"I am afraid you have beaten Mummyji a bit too much." I told him. "She has soiled the bed."

"WHAT?!!" His voice thundered, as he took a step towards the bed. "How could it be?"

"Sometimes it happens." I spoke fast, not giving him time to think. "When a lady is beaten a lot on her buttocks, and then she is ... fucked ... from behind, she can lose temporary bladder control. Especially if she's not used to it."

"FUCK." Bheem swore. "I should have gone easy on Aunty."

He seemed to make up his mind after a slight deliberation.

"Help me untie her." He said. "I am going to take her to the bathroom and clean her up."

Somewhat elated that my quickly thought out ad-hoc plan had worked, I untied Asin's legs while Bheem untied her hands. I saw that he was now saying soft, soothing and comforting words to her, trying to pacify the scared woman, to no avail.

We helped Asin to her feet. Bheem put an arm around her waist and put her own arm around his shoulders. Her big breasts bounced softly as she stood with his support.

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,322 Followers