Indian Wife and the Sailors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,310 Followers

"You. Cuckold." Bheem barked at me.

"Yes, Master?"

"Take the bedsheets and anything that is dirty down to the laundry place and clean it. And take the mattress out and put it in the yard. I want you to wipe it properly with water and disinfectant before putting it on the deck in the sun."

"Yes, Master."

I watched as Bheem took Asin to the washroom. The door was left open. I heard the shower start. Bheem was taking the soap in his hand and scrubbing my mother-in-law's body, taking particular care to soap up her breasts and her whipped buttocks. Asin was just standing there, the water drenching her body, completely allowing Bheem to do what he wanted with her.

I did a quick examination of the room. I didn't have much time, so I went through the desk. There were some papers there. I rummaged through carefully before I found something I was interested in. It was a schedule of the ship's journey.

We had been captured twelve days ago near the coast of Madras. By now we were near Nagapattinam, where the ship had met the corrupt naval officer. In another twelve days from now, they were scheduled to rendezvous with another ship that would be delivering the arms and take the money. This would be near the coast of Vedharanyam, further south. After that, they would wait in the area for two days, fishing (probably to throw off any pursuers), before turning towards Sri Lanka.

A plan began to form in my head. I knew when we had to plan our escape. My wife and my mother-in-law would have to hold out for another twelve days.

There were few other papers on the table that were completely in Tamil, so I didn't pay any attention to them. One piece had an interesting information -- the ship's name.

Madhumati.

I then heard a noise from the bathroom. I peeked in through the door to see them both in an over-sized tub, which I later found out was a jacuzzi. Asin was bent forward, the water striking her back as Bheem had shoved his huge erection in and out of Asin's asshole! She had her hands braced on the wall, and was moaning softly, uttering guttural sounds as Bheem pounded her anus.

"OOOOH YES! YES! YES! HARDER!"

I quickly gathered the dirty bedsheets and exited the room.

I wondered what would happen when my wife would join her mother as part of Bheem's harem.

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,310 Followers