Innocence Lost: Becoming a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike gestured toward the sweat pants as well, indicating that she should take them off as well.

Milly stood up on shaky legs and reached for the elastic band of the sweat pants. She had nothing on underneath them to cover her pubic region as she worked the waistband down over her wide hips and stooped to pull them down past her knees, so she could step out of them and throw them aside on the couch with the sweatshirt.

Milly could feel Mike's gaze fastened on her crotch as she removed the sweat pants. Her loins ached from the previous sex in the washroom and in Tom's room, but that dull ache reminded her how good it had felt when Mike had rubbed the folds of her vagina and made her orgasm when she had been in his bed. Milly felt her loins heating up from the memory of that night.

Milly reached out to Mike for her sheer black panties, but he just sat and stared at her sex, as if he were ogling a stripper. Milly thought to herself, "He feels free to blatantly ogle my body this way, because he thinks I'm a slut who doesn't mind showing men my body." Considering how she had run naked through a whole crowd of party-goers, Milly could hardly object when he demanded she undress in front of him.

All the shame and humiliation she had felt when Mike asked her what she had been doing in his bed that night only served to heighten the butterflies arising in the pit of her belly when he gazed at her exposed loins. Milly found herself posing for Mike Delhart, turning her nubile body to present a more appealing profile. It wasn't a conscious movement, but rather the instinctive movement of a girl responding to the arousal coursing through her veins from too much sex that evening. Milly found it strangely erotic to be dressed in nothing but her bra while a man twice her age ogled her.

Still sitting on the couch, Mike slowly raised his hand, offered her the black panties. Standing in front of the couch, she had to step closer to him to and give him a closer view of her chest as she bent to take the skimpy garment from him. She was secretly glad that she was wearing her favorite black strapless bra that showed off her cleavage so well, rather than one of her normal white bras with heavy underwires. Her fingertips lightly brushing his palm as she daintily picked up the garment of black satin. Neither of them seemed capable of breath as she slowly stepped into the panties and drew it up her rounded thighs and onto her curved hips, hiding the patch of dirty blond pubic hair at her crotch from his hungry eyes.

Milly turned toward her wet dress, draped over the back of a wooden chair, but Mike detained her, saying "Better wait until it's drier before putting it back on."

Milly turned back toward him, uncertainty and something else shining in her eyes. Her knees felt weak and shaky as she stepped back to the black leather couch and sat back down next to him. She felt herself growing wet between the thighs, as he leaned over and kissed her on the lips. Milly opened her lips to that kiss, never quite sure why she was letting this man twice her age even touch her.

His hand came up to gently cup her cheek and turn her lips toward him to fully meet his own lips. Milly closed her eyes, feeling herself sink into the deepening kiss. She could feel her will to resist his demands dribbling away the longer he kissed her. Mike shifted closer on the couch, so he could put his arms around her and prevent her from escaping.

His deft tongue swished into her soft mouth, keeping her lips opened to him, so his desire could pour into her. She let it fill her, becoming a vessel for his desires. He didn't desire the ordinary Milly. He desired the wanton girl who had been in his bed pretending to be his mistress and the nude girl who he had encountered freshly laid in the washroom. He desired the girl who had run naked through his house, scandalizing his guests. In short, he desired her as a slut, and Milly found herself responding to him as the slut she was rapidly coming to see herself as being. As a slut she no longer needed to question the appropriateness of sleeping with a man over twice her age, right after she had been laid by his son and his friends.

Mike's hands reached around Milly's back to unhook the same black bra she had just put on. Her heavy breasts overflowed his hands as he lifted them out of the cups of her bra. Milly pushed her chest into his hands, urging him to fondle the turgid flesh of her breasts and pinch her tender nipples, reddened from all the abuse they had received that evening. The ministrations of his fingers on her breasts were followed by nips of his lips and laves of his tongue which had left off kissing her lips.

"Your big titties are so sexy," he told her in a low voice made husky by desire. Once Milly would have been turned off by a man using such crude language to refer to her breasts, but Lilly had trained Milly to become her wanton alter ego, Sweet Tits, when crude terms were used to denigrate and objectify her body.

The training kicked in on cue. "Oh, yesss!" Milly responded in a small, sexy voice. "Play with my big, juicy titties. Mr. Delhart. Suck on my nipples."

Mike couldn't believe his luck. He had expected Shelly's daughter to resist him at first and push him away like most women did until he managed to convince them, but she was proving to be just as wanton as her mother had been all those years ago. He had always loved Shelly's buxom figure, so it was incredibly erotic to have her busty daughter to tell him to play with her big breasts.

His lips and then his teeth latched on Milly's nipples which were now taunt pebbles, which he rolled around in his mouth. Meanwhile his fingers traced down over her ticklish belly button and then slipped under the elastic band of her panties. His fingers threaded through her curly pubic hair, pulling lightly on tufts of it, before tracing over the glistening lips of her vagina.

"Baby, open your legs for me," Mike urged her in that same low voice.

The way he said "baby" loosened some cord deep within her. Milly never liked being reminded how young she was, but Mike said it in a way that made her youth a turn on. She spread her legs apart, so Mike's hand could get better access to her crotch.

He stopped sucking on her right nipple and sat up straight to whisper in her ear. "Your pussy feels so hot, baby." Milly's vagina felt stretched and worn from the previous bouts of sex that evening, but that made the folders of her sex even more raw and hypersensitive to his touch now.

Milly moaned softly as he deftly diddled her clitoris. "Rub my little pussy just like that, Mr Delhart. You are making me so hot and wet."

Mike was fully clothed, compared to Milly who only wore a skimpy pair of panties, which had been invaded by Mike's hands. Her state of dishabille created a imbalance of power between them, as she was the one stripped and vulnerable.

Milly hadn't touched Mike yet. In fact, she wasn't really sure that she wanted to touch the overweight man. She recalled how big his hairy belly had seemed the last time they had sex, but the longer he touched her, the more attractive he seemed to become. She now found her own hands sliding through his hair and over his shoulders, encouraging his assault on her body, while she left him fully clothed and in control.

Mike bent his head again to suck on her nipples and graze them with his teeth. The dual assault with his mouth on her tender breasts and his fingers in her vagina drew lines of tension in her curvy body, that made her sigh softly.

One moment Milly was sitting upright, the next moment Mike was pressing her back to lie on the cool black leather of the couch. He crawled over her, trapping her heated body between the cool leather and his clothed body. The buttons on his shirt and his belt buckle dug into her fair skin as he lay on top of her, between her opened thighs. The bulge at his crotch pressed into her crotch as he kissed her, letting her hips feel his weight for a moment, before he raised his hips up and unbuckled his belt and worked down his trousers and underwear just enough to draw out his erection. He pulled aside the sliver of fabric covering the juncture of her thighs and guided his throbbing erection into her soft center.

"You make my dick so hard, baby," he whispered as he penetrated her. Then, he reached up to cup both of her breasts, which were spread flat on her chest. He jiggling the soft flesh of her mammary glands, fascinated how her pink areolae and perky nipples floated atop the generous mounds as his hips rocked back and forth driving his erect staff deeper and deeper into her. "You are perfect...," he whispered, admiringly as the walls of her wet sheath massaged his tool. "...just like your mother."

"What?" Milly stiffened in shock.

Mike chuckled, "Shelly was just like you before she married your daddy."

"Like me in what way?" Milly's voice rose dangerously.

Mike pulled out of her, then thrust himself back into her, making her moan despite herself. "She was so hot and sexy in bed, just like you, baby."

The idea that she was having sex with a man who had also laid her mother was revolting. Milly went rigid with rage. "Get off me," she hissed.

Mike ignored her, thrusting back into her. "Stop it, you bastard," Milly cried out as she tried to throw him off her, but he was too heavy a man. His weight pinned her down on the couch. Milly tried to kick him off her, and twist out from under him, but Mike had her arms pinned to her sides, so she couldn't raise herself up on her elbows or get any leverage to throw him off her.

"Now Milly, settle down." he tried to soothe her.

"GET OFF ME RIGHT NOW!" She ground out between clenched teeth.

Mike's staff was still buried inside her and he refused to move. "Milly, what's gotten you all riled up?" he pretended to not understand her anger. Of course, he knew what upset her. He had brought up her mother to test her, to see whether she would be the mistress who would take her mother's place and fulfill his fantasy of being able to bed Shelly. He should have eased her into the idea over time and gotten her used to being his mistress, before he sprung it on her. But she had acting like such a slut, letting him do whatever he desired, that he had gotten excited and pushed his luck. He should have known better. He had tried to get Lilly to play the role of her former best friend in bed, and she kicked him out and refused to talk to him for nearly a week. It seemed that her daughter was also unwilling to play her mother in his bed.

Mike had to repair the damage. "Milly, your mother was a real classy lady and I was proud to date her, but that was a long time ago." What Mike had done with Shelly could hardly be called "dating," and she certainly hadn't acted like a "lady" at the time, but Mike had learned that talking in euphemisms often calmed people who objected to his sexual proclivities.

He continued in a reasonable voice. "Please don't hold it against me that I have slept with other women. I don't hold it against you that you have slept around."

Milly was poised to fight him, to scream obscenities at him, but she wasn't prepared to argue with Mike's logic. Her body was too aroused for her to discuss this in a reasonable tone of voice, nothing about her current predicament was reasonable and she was at a loss how to respond, but Mike's words did still her and make her stop fighting him, which had been Mike's intent. He didn't want her to stop and reflect on what she was doing having sex with the father of the boy who had just screwed her with his friends. He just wanted her to lie still long enough for him to reawaken her sexual urges.

Milly lay panting heavily trying to think about what Mike had just said, but all she could think about at that moment was how good Mike's pelvis felt pressing against her hips and how much she liked how his penis filled her sheath. He rocked his hips slightly, just enough to rub up against her clitoris and move his staff inside her to hit the right nerve. The longer Milly tried to ponder what Mike had just said to her, the more she just wanted to feel his staff thrusting inside her, turning her insides to jelly and making her moan.

At this point, Milly had transgressed so many boundaries, it was hard for her to establish any boundaries, much less evaluate what moral standards should govern her own behavior. It was so hard to think clearly with a man's penis tormenting her. Her over-stimulated vagina had no such doubts; it knew what felt good and that clear standard increasingly governed Milly's actions. Milly groaned and gave herself over to the demands of her loins. "Shut up and fuck me!" She ground out in frustration.

Mike didn't give her a second to reconsider. He pulled out and then thrust quickly back into her, driving away any further consideration, until she had satisfied the tension roiling in her loins. "ummh, ummh, ummh" she moaned as Mike plundered her soar vagina.

Mike, however, wasn't content to simply screw the luscious girl. He wanted to bind her to him, so she would become his new mistress. Milly was so much fresher and younger than Lilly, and she was proving to be enough of a slut that Mike bet he could turn her into a "big titty baby doll", just like he had turned Lilly into his "big titty whore". Mike waited until Lilly was on the cusp of an orgasm, when she would be distracted and the most vulnerable to manipulation.

"You like my dick don't you, baby?" He queried her between thrusts.

"Oh yeessss, give it to me." Milly groaned.

"You'll need tomorrow too, won't you?" He queried further.

"Oh yeesss, give it to me." Milly repeated.

"You need a sugar daddy to keep you happy, don't you?"

"Oh yeesss, give it to me." Milly repeated again, now entering that critical point where she would say and do anything to achieve orgasm.

Mike knew that she wasn't really thinking anymore, but she would recall whatever was said later and it would stick in her head. "You want your sugar daddy's hot cum, don't you?"

"Oh yeesss, give it to me." Milly repeated mindlessly.

"You want to be my little baby doll, don't you?"

"uh huh."

"You belong to your sugar daddy, don't you?

"oh gawddd, yesss!" Milly cried out as she orgasmed.

"My big titty baby doll likes to cum, doesn't she." He cooed in her ear as Milly gave herself over completely to the orgasm which wracked her sore body, utterly draining her, so she had no energy to respond. "Sugar daddy will take care of you. You will be my big titty baby doll from now on."

Mike held her tenderly as she came down from her high, his arms around her on the couch, stroking her hair, as her breathing grew less ragged and erratic and her racing heartbeat slowed. It felt so good to be held this way and Milly was floating in the hazy bliss following sex, still unaware that she had just promised to become the mistress to a man twice her age. Mike was already making plans in his head for how he would train Milly to be his "big titty baby doll" and how she would replace his current "big titty whore." Lilly was getting to be too demanding and expensive, and Milly's resemblance to her mother turned him on far more than Lilly.

"We've got to get you out of here. Your parents are looking for you, baby doll." Tom helped her up and handed her bra to put back on. Then handed her the evening gown which was damp, but no longer sopping wet. After she struggled into it and zipped it up in the back, Mike kissed her, saying "I've got a surprise for my baby doll. Can I pick you up after school?"

Milly nodded.

"Good," he opened the door to the den, ushering her out into the hallway. As she sashayed past him, he smacked her butt, "See you tomorrow, baby doll." The sting of that slap made her gasp sharply and reenforced the words "baby doll" in her head, just as he had intended. Milly had no idea what Mike had meant when he told her, "You will be my big titty baby doll from now on," but that slap on her buttocks asserted his proprietary claim to her nubile body.

Milly's mother found her almost immediately, wandering the halls. "Where have you been?" her mother cried when she caught sight of Milly. She suspected her daughter had been up to more than simply streaking naked, but she wanted to get her away from the party, so she hurried Milly and her father out of the Delhart house. Riding in the car on the way home, Milly looked at her mother in a new light. She had never really thought about her mother having sex appeal, but it was clear that her mother must have driven the men wild in her youth if Mr. Delhart was still thinking about her mother after all these years. Her mother must have been a real beauty when younger, and she still sported generous curves. Despite the fact that she had put on a number of pounds and her waist had thickened, she still carried herself well for a woman in her mid-40s. In fact, many of the men at the party had been looking at her mother, in the same way they had been looking at Milly when she had been wearing that dark blue evening gown. Milly wondered why she had never noticed before how men looked at her mother. Milly reflected that becoming a slut allowed her to see men's desires more clearly now.

Mike Delhart was never one to waste time implementing his plans. That very night after the party, he dismissed his "big titty whore", telling Lilly that their relationship was over. She could keep the convertible and every other gift he had ever given her, but she needed to get all her belongings out of the house outside of town. He needed that house for his trysts with another mistress.

Lilly stared at him in utter shock as he coldly informed her that he had another mistress and no longer needed her services. Lilly had done everything he had ever demanded of her in the sexual department, letting him and his business partners take her in any position thing they liked. She couldn't imagine who else in their little town could satisfy Mike's deviant desires. Lilly had always assumed that she could control Mike Delhart. She had played along when he started training her to be his "big titty whore" as he liked to call her. Many of the techniques Lilly had used in training Milly, she had learned when Mike had done them to her. It had turned Lilly on to get wrapped up in the role of a whore who was payed for sexual services, but she had always assumed that the man who was paying her was under her little thumb.

Lilly had never been a jealous woman, and never objected to Mike sleeping around, but suddenly she was consumed by murderous envy. "Who could be Mike's new mistress?" she asked herself. "Who else could satisfy him?" He worshiped Shelly Tremain and his memories their affair, but she was unobtainable. Lilly was certain that there was nobody else who could satisfy him like she did and nobody else could remind him of Shelly like she did.

Then, with a start Lilly recalled how Milly had arrived at the party in that blue evening gown, looking so similar to her mother when she had been that age. Lilly had been pleased to see how the men had been eying Milly and Milly had preened for their attention. She had been delighted by the way Milly had obstreperous sex in a backroom with one of Tom's friends, and then ran naked through the house with that boy chasing her. Milly had disappeared into Tom's room for another round of sex, which had been loud enough for Lilly to hear it.

With a sinking sensation in her stomach, Lilly realized that she had turned Milly into the same wanton slut that her mother had once been. She had created the girl that Mike Delhart had always desired-a slut who looked and acted almost exactly like Shelly in her wild youth. All her months of training Lilly to be a slut who would break her mother's heart had backfired on her. She had trained a slut to steal her sugar daddy and make herself expendable.