Interesting Gems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped back and pulled out a kitchen chair, plopping down hard onto the hard surface. "Damn," I said breathlessly.

"You know it. Fuck that was intense. You sure you didn't fuck that lady at the sale like this?"

"Uh uh. I just fingered her and she jerked me off," I answered.

"Well. I guess I can overlook it this time," she said as she rolled herself on the floor until she could lay back flat on the floor with her knees still in the air. "My god that was a good fuck." As she lay there looking at the ceiling she made the strangest comment. "I wonder if Angie has ever gotten fucked like that?"

"What?"

"Angie."

"I know Angie! I didn't understand the comment," I answered, thinking about her best friend, a rather petite young woman a few years younger than us with a somewhat Casper milk toast husband.

"I was just wondering if her husband ever fucked her like that."

"Why would it matter?"

"Just wondered," she said with a shrug. She looked down at her chest and idly tugged on the two crystals still attached to her nipples. "I wonder if she'd like to try these," she said quietly. "I mean I wouldn't have thought they'd have made such a difference, but DAMN!"

"Well, you can always let her try 'em I guess. They're yours. You can do what you want with them."

"You wouldn't mind that I loan out a present almost as soon as I get it?"

"Honey, you can do whatever you want with 'em. Like I said. They're yours."

She smiled at me and pulled her pants and panties the rest of the way off before getting up off the floor. "I think I'll just stay this way a while," she said with a grin as she stepped to the counter to finish getting dinner ready. It was kind of novel with Jessica naked all during dinner, leaving me more than a little horny as well. Following dinner, I settled into my recliner with my laptop to get some work done while my wife went back to decorating for the next day. I wasn't too far into the document I was working on when Angie, my wife's best friend, walked in from the kitchen door, not knocking as usual.

"Hey Don. Is your sweetie around?" she asked as she paused in the living room. I looked up and saw her standing in a sports bra and a pair of knee length yoga pants, her straight black hair held back with a wide ribbon running across the top of her head and behind her ears, tied under her hair behind her neck. Angie was a petite woman with some pretty definite Asian influence in her recent family tree which left her with the characteristic almond shaped eyes and skin that shaded a bit away from the traditional cream color. Her breasts weren't exactly large, only a 32B, though they didn't look even that large when flattened down by her sports bra.

"I think I saw her headed upstairs," I said as I looked back down at my computer.

"Okay. Thanks!" she said cheerfully as she headed toward the staircase and the upstairs bedrooms.

"Hey Don?" Angie said as she walked down the stairs some time later.

"Yeah?" I asked without looking up from my computer until she was standing in front of me. I was more than a little startled to see her holding the two nipple ornaments wearing nothing but a pair of yoga pants, her chest completely bare.

"Jessica said that you could show me how to put these on."

"She did?" I asked in surprise.

"Uh huh. We tried but they wouldn't stay on," Angie said sweetly, holding the two blings out in front of her as she tilted her head to the side slightly, almost meekly.

"Um. You know I have to touch your breasts to do that, right?"

"Uh huh. Jessica said you wouldn't mind," she said as she stepped toward me, holding the two crystals out to me. She waited until I took them from her and then reached down for my laptop, picking it from my lap and setting in on the end table. She crawled onto the chair over my lap, one knee on either side of my legs, moving toward me until her chest was only a foot and a little bit from my face. "So? Gonna show me how to make them stay on?"

I set the crystals on my lap and reached up toward her breasts, hesitating before closing my hands around her mounds. "You sure she said I was supposed to do this?"

"Uh huh. She said if anyone could make them stay on you could."

I looked over toward the stairs, hearing my wife coming down them. I saw her walk down with a box in her hands, expecting her to go ballistic when she saw her best friend half naked in my lap.

"Did he get them to stay?" she asked as she stepped off the stairs and turned to head toward the front door, still not wearing a stitch of clothing except for the new necklace.

"He was just about to try," Angie answered, reaching for my hands that were still hovering a couple inches in front of her breasts, and pulling them until I had both of her small but firm breasts cupped in my palms.

My wife stopped half way to the door and looked over at us. "Go ahead Don. It's okay."

"Yeah. Come on Don! Play with my little titties. You know you want to!" Angie cooed, letting go of my hands and moving hers to the front of my shirt. She started teasing the buttons down the front open, giggling slightly. "Gotta let me see yours too, since you're looking at mine."

"Seriously?" I asked as I started to massage her breasts, gently squeezing them between my fingers and my palms.

"Mmmmmmm. Nice," she sighed as she pulled the shirt tail from my pants and started working on the last couple buttons. "I love how your chest looks when you're in your swim trunks. So strong and exciting," she whispered as she pushed my shirt apart and began stroking her fingers around my chest. "I bet if you wanted to, you could probably pick me right up, couldn't you?"

"Maybe," I answered, pretty sure I could pick up her maybe hundred and twenty pound frame, even though I couldn't hold it too long. I shifted my hands slightly and rubbed her nipples between the side of my index fingers and my thumbs, tugging and twisting them slightly as I squeezed her breasts.

"Fred can't. Not even when we're play wrestling when we're fucking," she said with a little frown.

"Angie!"

"Ohhhh god yes. You're making my nipples soooo fucking hard," she moaned softly. "God Jessica. Your husband knows exactly how to tease a woman. He's making my pussy soooo fucking wet!" she called from my lap toward my wife who was in the front hall.

"Honey. Put those on her and then come here please. I need some tall help!" my wife called back.

"Yeah. Put those on me," Angie said with a giggle.

I let go of her tits and picked up one of the nipple ornaments and twisted the sterling silver cone to open it a little more and then gently pushed it over her hard nipple, letting the cold metal twist back into shape, gripping her nipple to hold itself in place. "Oh god," she moaned in delight as the ornament squeezed her nipple. Her hands moved to my lap as I picked up the second ornament, her fingers pulling my belt and the front of my pants while my hands were tied up applying the second nipple cover. "Ohhhh fuuuuuck. I'm so god damn horny!" she moaned, as I tried to stop her hands from trying to open the front of my pants all the way. She gave up with my belt undone and my pants button open but the zipper still pulled up. She leaned against me with her hands on my chest, lowering her mouth to mine and pressing her hot wet lips to mine. She sucked my lower lip and moaned softly before letting go of my lip and leaning closer. Her gem covered nipples pressed against my chest as she whispered in my ear. "God I'm so fucking horny. I wanna get fucked soooooo bad right now!"

"I don't think Jess would like that," I answered quietly, trying not to encourage her.

"But I'm soooo fucking wet and horny," she moaned, moving one of her hands off my chest to my right hand resting on her thigh. She pulled my hand down between her legs and pressed my fingers against her yoga pants covered pussy. I could feel the dampness of her crotch as the juices of her arousal soaked into them.

"Hey honey! Can you come help me for a minute?" I heard my wife call from the front hall.

"Saved by the bell," I whispered to myself, pulling my hand from Angie's crotch and gently coaxing her off my lap. "Gotta go help Jess," I said as I pushed her hips gently back until she had to put her feet on the floor or get pushed over backwards off my lap.

"Ohhhh phoo!" she said with a pout as I got up. I walked toward the front hall, buckling my belt.

"Can you put these last three up. I'm not tall enough," she said sweetly as I stepped closer to her.

"Sure," I said as I climbed the stepladder and reached up to the ceiling with a spider on a long string.

"Looks like someone was getting turned on by what he was doing. Not every day you get to play with another woman's tits, now is it?"

"Not at all," I agreed as I took the second spider from her. I stood up with one hand on the ceiling and the other pushing the pushpin into the ceiling when I felt her hand close around my cock as much as the front of my pants would allow.

"Mmmmmm. Someone's awfully hard."

"Uh huh," I answered as I looked down and waited for her to hand me the last spider.

"Seems like you're getting pretty turned on by her sexy little body. Should I be worried?"

"Not at all," I answered, taking the last spider from her.

"You sure?" she asked as she started to undo the front of my pants, leaving my belt buckled but undoing the zipper and worming my hard-on out the front of my pants. "Maybe I should remind you of who's pussy this goes in?" she asked sweetly as she slowly stroked my cock with both her hands. "I mean I AM naked. It wouldn't take you any time at all to push this into me and make me come. I'm already so fucking horny that it feels like my pussy is leaking a river down my legs."

"Oh god," I groaned as she leaned forward and closed her lips around my raging hard-on. She bobbed her head on and off my shaft a few dozen times, teasing my cock with her lips and hand before pulling off of it with a loud slurp.

"Now come down here and fuck me," she practically growled.

I climbed down off the short ladder as she turned around to face away from me. She bent over and pushed her ass out at me and looked back at me with a grin. "Fuck me sweetie!"

"Uh huh," I answered, stepping behind her and feeding my hard shaft into her pussy. I slipped easily into her already sopping wet pussy. Her state of arousal was anything but an exaggeration. Her pussy was practically leaking around my cock as I pumped in and out of her. I looked from the hallway to the living room and saw Angie sitting on the sofa, her legs spread without a single stitch of clothing on. Her finger plunged in and out of her pussy in time with my strokes into my wife, both women seeming to grow more excited with each passing second.

"Oh fuck honey. I'm gonna come. Oh god I'm coooooming," Jess squealed as I stood behind her pumping in and out of her hot wet pussy. I could feel my mushroom head caressing her deep velvety tunnel with each stroke, my head bumping roughly against the end of her insides with each stroke. Other than the surprisingly loud slurp slurp of my cock plowing into her, we were practically noiseless. "OH FUCK!" my wife suddenly cried, her body jerking hard and her pussy clenching around my stroking shaft. Her legs and arms trembled as she climaxed around me, my cock still sliding in and out of her.

I knew that I wasn't going to last much longer, and watching Angie, frantically pumping her fingers in and out of her own pussy on the sofa was going to make that 'much longer' be even sooner. Her pussy looked almost like a teenage girl, her firm outer lips molding around her fingers as she pushed them in and out of herself only small amounts of pink inner lip protruding. Her mound had a small patch of well trimmed black hair on it shaped almost like a triangle. She had her legs splayed wide, sticking in the air in a wide V, her upper body easily seen between them. The nipple ornaments lay on her tits, attached to her hard nipples, her small tits moving a surprising amount as her trembling body jerked and shuddered with her orgasm. "Oh fuck," I grunted as my own climax was triggered as I watched a shower of girl cum spray into the air from her pussy. My body jerked hard and pumped a massive gush of cum into my wife as I stood there, staring at Angie from across the room. Angie and I both seemed to be climaxing together as I stood and watched her, my body jerking and spasming as I filled my wife's pussy with my cum.

As I stood panting, my wife slowly pulled off of me, my flood having seemed to subside. She stood up and turned to face me. Grinning at me, she moved her face close to mine and kissed me with a long hot sensual kiss. "Seemed like someone's little show was appreciated," she whispered as she broke the kiss.

"What's that?" I asked innocently.

"Oh honey. You don't have to hide it. It's okay. I know you were looking at Angie. I could see her too."

"Yeah. I guess I did see her."

"I guess you did, since you came the same time she did." She giggled as she stood with her bare tits against my bare chest and her arms around my neck. "It's okay. I don't mind. In fact, I think it's kinda sexy that you got turned on by that. Would you get that turned on watching me like that?"

"You know I love watching you," I whispered back, sliding my arms around her, feeling her press her mound against my flagging cum covered dick.

"That wasn't what I was asking. Would you get that turned on watching me play with myself like that?"

"I suppose if the situation were right. I mean it's hard to think how much I'd watch before I came over to stick my dick in you."

"Ahhhh. I see. So if you could you would, but if you couldn't? If you had to just watch?"

"Yeah. I'd probably be turned on like that." I finally agreed.

"Mmmmmmm. I'll have to think about that one then. God you came so hard in me. Were you thinking about being in me, or in her?" she asked in a nearly silent whisper.

"You of course," I answered immediately.

"I'm not so sure. You can tell me. I won't be mad. I just want to know. Does she turn you on being all naked in front of you? Did you wanna fuck her when she was sitting on your lap?"

"She sure wanted to."

"That wasn't the question. Did you want to? If she climbed on your lap with you naked, would you have let her fuck you?"

"Probably not," I finally answered.

"No?"

"Probably not. Not that she isn't really hot looking, but yours is kinda where I'm supposed to stay, right?"

"Of course. But if I said it was alright. Would you let her?"

"I'd probably be tempted. But I don't know that I would."

"You sure? I mean she has a really sexy body. And her pussy tastes really good."

"Her pussy tastes good?" I asked in surprise.

"Oops! That was supposed to be a secret," she whispered. "Promise you wont tell?"

"Okay," I answered, curious now.

"One time when Fred and you were both out of town we went out to dinner and had some wine. When we got back, we were both a little tipsy and we decided to just go to bed together. Well, during the night she crawled on top of me and we ate each other out until we both came."

"Oh damn," I breathed.

"Now that got your motor running again." She giggled. "I can already feel you getting a hard-on again. Would you like to see that? Would you like to see us with our faces between each others legs?"

"I don't think there's a guy alive that doesn't have a fantasy of sex with two women at once," I answered.

"I don't think I said anything about you having sex with her. But now that I think about it, I wonder what it'd be like to sit on your face and watch sliding that tight little pussy up and down your big fat cock."

"Or her sitting on my face while you rode me?"

"Maybe," she said with a grin, one of her hands sliding down my chest until it found my half hard cock, stroking it slowly. "For now, why not leave it out and let her have a good look at it. After that little show it's the least you can do."

"And if she decides to take advantage?"

"Well. If she does, come find me," she giggled as she let go of me and pushed away. I watched her walk down the hall and up the stairs again while I stood there with just my pants on, my cock hanging out of the open front. I could see Angie still laying on the sofa, her legs down now, one hand idly stroking herself between her legs while she looked at me.

I figured that the best course of action was to just go back to work and try not to stare at her bare body. Not that I didn't enjoy what I was seeing, but because I was enjoying it WAY too much, and I wasn't at all convinced that this wasn't some horribly complicated test of my fidelity. I dropped back into my chair, much closer to her naked body now, and able to see her pussy in even greater detail. I pulled my laptop onto my lap, trying to hide the fact that my cock was quickly growing hard again.

"Don," she cooed just louder than a whisper. "Oh Donnie!"

"Yeah?" I asked, trying to sound businesslike.

"You know. I'm completely naked and my pussy hasn't had a cock in it for a whole week!"

"Uh huh," I answered, trying not to look at her.

"I want a cock in it. I want YOUR cock in it!" she said as she sat up and leaned toward me on the edge of the sofa. "Don't YOU wanna come over here and put your cock in me? Take that big fat cock and stuff it deep into my hot wet pussy?"

I closed my eyes and tried to put the thought out of my head. "Honestly, I'd love to. But I promised Jess that I wouldn't."

"Awwww," she said as she got up and walked over to me. She stood next to my chair and leaned toward me, pushing her pussy toward my face. "I'm so fucking horny yet. I don't know why, but I really, really wanna get fucked."

"I think you should go tell that to your husband," I answered, trying not to be enticed to pull her over me.

"But he has such a little dick, and you have such a big fat hard cock," she cooed softly, reaching down and wrapping her hand around my dick.

"This one belongs to Jess," I answered, taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly.

"You really aren't going to fuck me?" she said almost pouting.

"Fraid not," I answered with more will than I really believed I had at that moment.

She let go and stepped away. "Okay. I'll go find Fred then. But if he can't satisfy me, I'm coming back over and begging Jessica to let me fuck you!" she said as she walked toward the back door. She disappeared out the door without even putting a stitch of clothing on. All I could think of was that Fred better be home and willing to fuck his wife or more than likely she'd be back!

My wife finished her decorating and then spent the rest of the evening in the kitchen working on things for tomorrow's party. Angie came back after about an hour, dressed this time, and spent a couple hours in the kitchen with my wife, seeming to almost avoid coming out into the living room where I was sitting. I heard her leave just before ten, when my wife turned out the lights and came out of the kitchen. "Ready for bed lover?" she asked sweetly.

"Yeah. Be there in a few. Let me finish this paragraph," I answered as she stood at the base of the stairs expectantly.

"Okay. Don't be too long," she said softly before heading up the stairs.

It took me almost another twenty minutes before I'd finished what I was doing and closed down my computer. I headed upstairs to find my wife laying on the bed, naked, sound asleep. I covered her with the blankets and then got myself ready for bed, shutting off the light and climbing into bed next to her.

Other than being extremely touchy-feely and wanting to kiss a lot more than normal, the rest of our morning routine was normal. We showered, made lunches, ate breakfast and went out separate ways for work. My day went much longer than I'd expected and I didn't finally head for home until almost six. Trick or treat was well under way by the time I got to my home neighborhood, and I had to carefully thread my way between trick or treaters to get down the street and into the garage.