Interesting Gems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey lover!" I called to my wife as I walked in from the garage. It only took me a few moments to find her at the front door passing out candy. She turned and walked out of the darkened hallway into the light of the living room, making me stand and stare. Her cat suit seemed to be much...less than it had when she was showing me a week ago. Instead of her whole body being covered, she now wore a gray one- piece, skin tight, bodysuit that arched high on her hips, leaving a significant amount of skin exposed. Instead of gray leotards, she wore some sock type leg warmers that came up to the middle of her thighs and instead of long sleeves she wore only some fuzzy little bands around her wrists. The skin tight suit was surprisingly thin and I was glad that the hallway was dark or she'd have been flashing the kids a whole lot more than most parents would think was appropriate, given the complete lack of a bra, the blue crystal hanging down between the her tits, which barely seemed to be covered by the bodysuit.

"Gonna come over and pet your favorite pussy?" she cooed softly, giving me a playful little meow.

"Wow. That's some costume," I said quietly as she stepped over to me.

"You like?"

"Yeah. But I thought you were wearing something a little more...um...covering?"

"I was. But I just felt like this was better," she whispered as her tits pressed against my dress shirt. She found my right hand with hers and pulled it down between her legs and pressed it against her crotch. "Can you feel how wet I am?"

"You are," I answered as my fingers stroked her pussy through the material of the bodysuit.

"You can do better than that," she cooed. "It is, after all, a snap crotch and I don't have a thing on under it!"

"I thought you were showing quite a bit."

"Uh huh. But not as much as I'd like to be showing you," she said softly, reaching for my belt. "I'm getting so fucking horny. I really wanna get fucked." Ding Dong! The doorbell rang almost as soon as she got the request out of her mouth. "Damn!" she swore quietly. "Don't go away."

"Where would I go?" I asked as she disappeared into the darkness of the hallway again.

She came back a few moments later after having given the kids at the door their candy. "Well, you could go upstairs and put on your costume," she said with a grin, stepping up to me again and pressing her body to mine. "And then come back and play with my hot wet pussy," she whispered as she slid one hand down my arm to my hand and drew it to her pussy again. She pressed my fingers between her legs and used my fingers to unsnap the crotch of the bodysuit, the material pulling up to completely uncover her ass and mound. I felt the hot wetness of her bare pussy lips as she ground herself against my fingers. "Soooooo fucking horny!"

"Uh. Yeah," I breathed as I pressed a finger between her lips, feeling her hot juices.

"Mmmmmmm. That's almost what I want," she moaned softly in my ear. I felt her hand leave mine and moments later my pants were sliding down to my ankles. She pushed my briefs down to expose my hard-on and grasped it gently. She slipped it down between her legs, moving my fingers out of the way so that her pussy could rub directly against my shaft. "Now this is closer to what I want."

"Uh huh," I breathed, feeling her rock her hips to rub her pussy along my shaft.

"Ohhhhh shit," she moaned as the doorbell rang again. "Why don't you go up and change while I get the door. I left your costume on the bed for you."

"Sure," I responded as she pulled away, walking down the hall with her bare ass completely exposed. I closed my eyes for a moment of disappointment and then pulled my pants up, holding them up as I headed up the stairs. I walked into our bedroom and looked at the bed for my costume. She said I was going to be a skin diver. She'd come up with an old wet suit someplace to go along with a mask and snorkel. What I saw now on the bed was the mask and snorkel and a VERY little red speedo swimsuit. "Hey Hon? Where's my costume?" I called down the stairs as I picked up the tiny swimsuit. "Hell, is this even going to fit?" I asked myself out loud.

"Trust me. It'll fit. It stretches really good." I heard my wife say from behind me. " Obviously I made a few changes to your costume."

"So it seems. Like there isn't any."

"Oh trust me. It's a costume Just instead of being a wet suit diver you'll look a lot more like a real skin diver!" she said as she stepped up to me and pulled my hand from my pants, letting them slide down again. "It's a perfect costume!" she cooed as she wrapped a hand around my dick. "Oh damn," she groaned as the doorbell rang again. She scowled and turned to head out. As she left the room I realized that she still hadn't snapped the crotch of the bodysuit and was answering the door with a whole lot more exposed than she probably intended.

"Hey honey! You better snap yourself up!" I called down the stairs as I shuffled to the bedroom door with my pants around my ankles.

"I'm fine!" she called back up the stairs from the hallway.

"Yeah. Right," I said with a frown as I shuffled back to the bed. I sat down and stripped everything off, not at all sure that the little swimsuit was going to fit regardless of how much it stretches. I worked the little suit up my legs and then stood up, bending my cock to one side to try and tuck it into the tiny swimsuit as I pulled and stretched it up as far as it would go. While the little slip of spandex was pulled over my hard-on, it was quite obvious in the full-length mirror on the closet door that I had a hard-on. "Jesus this looks bad," I said to myself, seeing how much of me showed through the thin stretchy material. "I wonder if this is how women feel when their nipples get hard and show through their shirts?"

"Actually it looks soooo fucking hot!" my wife said as she stepped back into the room, her pussy still completely exposed.

"You going like that all night?" I asked her seriously.

"Like what?"

"With your pussy exposed?"

"Oh," she said looking down and then stroking the little bush of curls with her fingers. "If it keeps you hard like that, maybe I will."

"And show Fred and Zeek?"

"It'd be one hell of a thrill for 'em, wouldn't it? I bet Fred would cream his pants inside the first ten minutes," she said with a devious little giggle.

"You really wanna show off that much? Can't take it back once it's been seen."

"You should talk. I wonder what Tabitha and Suzan are going to say when they see that."

"See what?" I asked before looking down at where she was looking. My already hard cock had seemed to grow just a little more and my mushroom head was now poking over the top waistband of the low cut brief style suit. "Oh damn," I groaned, reaching down to try and tuck it into the material again.

Jess moved toward me and gently took my hands from the front of my suit and pulled it down until all of me was exposed again. "God this is so fucking hot," she groaned as she moved a hand to my chest and pushed me back, flopping me onto the bed. She crawled over me, on her hands and knees, moving her hand back to my hard-on as soon as she was on top of me. With a naughty grin, she lifted my dick until it poked into the air, pointing straight at her puss. "Now this is what it's really meant for," she cooed softly as she rubbed my head around her lips. She lowered her hips down, guiding me between her soft lips until I could feel her body starting to stretch and expand to allow me inside. "Ohhhhhhh yeah," she groaned as she let more of her weight down on me, forcing my dick to slide up inside her hot velvety tunnel. She slide down my shaft until her clit was pressed into the base of my shaft.

She began to slowly slide herself up and down my dick, pulling almost all the way up off of me before dropping back down onto me. Her motions created a gentle rocking of the bed and a rhythmic flup flup of her bare ass against the thin spandex bunched up on my thighs. "Ohhhh fuck yes," she moaned softly as she worked on and off my dick. I heard the doorbell, drawing a soft curse from her. "Ignore it," she whispered as she continued to drive herself on and off my cock.

The doorbell rang again, drawing her attention back to it. "Fuck. Trick or treat is supposed to be over. I even turned off the lights," she groaned as she sat on me, no longer riding up and down on me.

"Then ignore it," I answered.

"Jessica?" We heard a female voice call from downstairs.

"Oh Damn. It's Julie," my wife said quietly, with a frown. She sighed deeply and then pulled up off of me, leaving my cock slick with her juices as she pushed herself off the bed. "Guess we're going to have to finish this later."

"Ohhhhhh crap," I groaned in disappointment as she walked toward the bedroom door.

"Come on," she said as she paused at the door and looked back before lifting each leg and pulling the leg warmers back up from where they had slid down to. "Sounds like time for the party to start."

"Yeah. Okay. So seriously. Where's the rest of my costume?" I asked as she stared down the stairs.

"You're wearing it!" she called back as she continued down the stairs, the bottom of her cat suit still unsnapped.

I pushed myself off the bed, wondering what Julie was going to think about my wife's exposed pussy, and what the hell she was going to think of me when I walked down in....this! I tucked my cock into the suit as best I could, the stretchy material forming itself around my hard-on as best it could. There was a rather significant gap between the elastic waistband and my waist where the material just didn't have enough stretch to quite get all the way over my engorged shaft. "I feel awfully damn exposed in this." I muttered to myself as I tried uselessly to pull more slack in the material to cover myself. "I hope Julie enjoys the view, because I don't know how long I can wear just this."

I shook my head and walked out of the bedroom and headed down stairs. I could hear my wife and Julie talking in the kitchen. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly, trying to calm my heart. I felt like a teenager doing something naughty that I'd get in trouble for. Flashing my cock this way to our friends wasn't exactly how I'd expected to spend Halloween night. I walked into the kitchen and greeted Julie. "Hey Julie. How's it going tonight."

She turned to look at me and we both stared at each other for long seconds. My wife had said she was helping her with her witch costume, but I wasn't at all expecting what I saw. Julie isn't a skinny-minny. Never has been. She's a plus size and comfortable with that. I'd seen her in two piece swimsuits before, which usually had larger bottoms, styled like shorts, along with LARGE halter style tops to hold her 40D boobs. Her outfit for tonight was much more sexual than I'd thought possible. She wore a black strapless leather look dress that extended from just above the midpoint of her big tits, down over her firm stomach to her waist. The skirt portion was fluffy and pleated, coming down only to the middle of her thighs. Her legs were encased in a pair of black mesh thigh high stockings, the lacy tops left mostly exposed by the shortness and fluffiness of her skirt. Her black high heel ankle boots made her look a few inches taller than her five nine frame usually looked. I saw her mouth a "wow" as she stared at me, or more correctly half way down me, her hand pulling her pointed hat off her head while she rubbed her other hand absently across the two mounds of creamy breast pushed together and up above the top of her black dress top.

"Some costume!" she finally said, looking back up to my face.

"Yours too," I answered. She looked SO much hotter in this outfit than in anything I'd seen her in before.

"Yeah. Jess gave me a few pointers. Said what I was going to wear looked a bit frumpy."

"Well, this one certainly isn't that!" I responded, bringing an obvious blush to both her face and upper chest.

"I wish Josh was here to enjoy it, but he's on the road again," she said with a slight frown.

"Not to worry. I'm sure Don won't mind keeping you company tonight," my wife said.

"Isn't he going to be keeping YOU company?"

"He'll just have to do double duty. I'm sure he's up to it!" my wife said, giving me a little wink before turning back to the counter where she had been working on putting crackers into bowls for the food table. "Speaking of doing his duty. Why don't you take him downstairs to pick a couple bottles of wine. You know he's horrible at that."

"Oh. Um. Sure. Be right back!" Julie said, turning to head toward the basement stairs.

"Take your time. I would!" my wife called after her. She turned to look at me. "Well? You going to go help her or not?"

"Oh sure."

"And if she comes back with her panties still on, I'm going to be disappointed in you. After all the work she did to look sexy, she deserves to have it appreciated," my wife added as I started for the stairs. I stopped and looked back. "No I didn't say fuck her, but you can sure make her feel appreciated, can't you?" she said only loud enough for me to hear. I turned back to the stairs, shaking my head. "And if you do, well just make sure you leave some for me for later."

"Holy shit." I muttered to myself as I started down the basement stairs. "What's gotten into her?"

"What about this one?" Julie asked as she stood at the small wine rack against the back wall of the basement.

"I think your opinion is better than mine, at least according to Jess," I answered her.

"True. Here. Hold this one," she said, handing me the bottle. "I'm kind of surprised at your costume. When she said you were going to be a skin diver, I thought she meant like a scuba diver or something."

"Yeah. That was the idea."

"Not that I'm complaining. I mean, it's a pretty sexy costume," she said, handing me another bottle so both hands were filled. "I heard what she said."

"About?"

"About my panties," she answered quietly, turning to face me. I felt her reach down and press her palm against my still mostly hard dick through the thin material. "I wouldn't complain if you decided to help me take them off," she whispered, sliding her hand up to my bare stomach and then pushing it down so that it slipped inside the elastic waistband. "I have to admit, this outfit makes me pretty horny, and with Josh out of town... Well, there isn't much way for me to get that taken care of."

I reached for the wine rack and placed both bottles in empty slots as she pushed the front of my suit down to free my cock and balls. "You're sure about this?"

"No. But that doesn't mean not to," she said breathlessly, her hands wrapping around my cock and stroking it a bit. "Either I'm a lot wetter than I thought, or your cock already smells like pussy," she whispered.

"I suppose it could be either," I suggested.

"Why don't you find out?" she whispered, almost as if she were afraid to suggest it.

I nodded and lowered myself to my knees, my cock slipping from her hands. She stood in front of me, my face at her stomach height and my hands reaching for her fishnet stocking clad legs. I slid my hands up the outside of her legs from just above her knees, running them up the fishnet to the lacy tops and then to the bare skin above them. I could feel the heat of her bare skin against my palms as I slid higher up under the skirt, several layers of wavy translucent material making the outer black layer fluff out from her body. I let my hands slide all the way up to her hips before my fingers found the sides of the high cut panties. I hooked my fingers into the material and slowly pulled down, hearing her take a long deep breath as the material slid down her thighs.

She lifted each foot in turn, allowing me to pull the panties all the way off over each boot. I reached over and hung them on one of the many bottles of wine on the rack and then reached back with both hands to slide my palms up her legs again. I pushed my hands up past where her panties had been and used my palms to push the multilayer under dress up in front to allow me to see her pussy for the first time. She had a matt of dark brown curls on her mound that matched her hair, trimmed into a neat wide triangle that stopped just above her round, soft looking outer lips. Below that looked recently shaved with only a tiny amount of stubble. She had a significant amount of inner lip protruding from between her slightly darkened outer lips, all of it appearing compacted up against her body from her panties. She reached down and held the dress up for me as I moved one hand between her legs and gently stroked her lips, freeing them from their self-imposed flatness. It only took a few short strokes of my fingers before my middle finger was able to slip between the feathery inner lips and stroke the length of her pussy.

"Ohhh fuck," she gasped as my finger bounced across her clit, encouraging her to spread her legs farther apart to give me even more access. I had a better idea though. I stood up and reached for her hands. She dropped the dress and I backed up toward my work bench and then turned us, putting her between the bench and myself. I let go of her hands and moved mine down to her waist. I gently pushed her back until her butt pressed against the edge of the bench and then lifted her onto the edge of the bench, bringing a little squeak of surprise from her. I let my hands slide quickly to her legs and lifted under both thighs, tipping her back on the bench until she was reclined at an angle. She seemed to know exactly what I had in mind and quickly gathered her skirt up and pulled it above her waist, exposing her pussy to me. She lifted her feet and quickly unzipped and kicked off both boots, resting her now stocking clad feet on my shoulders as I knelt in front of her.

"Ohhhh fuck," she moaned softly as I slowly traced up her wet lips with my tongue. "Honey you can do that alllll fucking night as far as I'm concerned."

I grinned to myself and then reached my fingers between her legs and spread her lips allowing my tongue to tease deeper inside her, flicking softly across her clit at the end of each stroke. Her body seemed to jerk slightly each time I reached her clit, her moans growing to gasps as I paid more and more attention to her clit. I looked up past her bunched skirt and could see that she had undone the top of her dress, her big tits, apparently unsupported by anything other than the dress, completely bared as she teased first one and then the other nipple.

"Oh fuck Don. You're going to make me come," she gasped loudly.

"Isn't that the idea?"

"It would be better if something was stuffing it full when I came," she answered.

In answer I slid one finger into her pussy, feeling her hot wet tunnel walls try to squeeze and grip it as I slid it in and out of her.

"I was thinking something a little bigger."

I had to admit I was pretty fucking horny already, given that my wife stopped in mid fuck. I stood up and aimed my cock at her pussy, pressing my engorged head between her lips and then forcing it into her. I was surprised at how tight she was around me, her body arching to push her pussy toward me as I forced myself deeper into her. I felt my dry shaft grab at her lips and pulled back a little, before pushing forward again, lubricating her lips so I could get a little more of my length into her. It took several short strokes like this before my cock was fully buried into her.

"That's it Don. Fuck my hot pussy," she moaned as I started stroking in and out of her. "God you're big. You feel like a fucking monster inside me!"

"Have to admit, you feel pretty damn good around my cock."

"I'm so Jealous of Jess. To have this fucking her every night. Ohhhh god what I wouldn't give to have that!" she moaned as she let go of her nipples to reach down and pull her legs up and back, allowing my strokes to drive even deeper into her. I reached up to her big tits and squeezed them both, enjoying the feeling of her soft orbs in my hands. I held them like handles as I pounded harder into her, both of us inching closer to climax. "Oh fuck Don. I'm gonna come. Oh god I'm gonna come," she gasped as each stroke made her whole body shake from the impact of my thighs against her bare ass.