Interesting Gems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we need to put these on," she said breathlessly, holding out the two crystal pendants.

"If you insist," I answered, standing up. I took one from her and twisted the silver spiral backing to place it on her hard black nipple. I felt her now free hand push my swimsuit down , exposing my cock for her to wrap her hand around.

"Oh yeah. Much better," she moaned softly as the spiral gripped her hard nipple. I took the second one and did the same, allowing both jewels to hang from her nipples. "Come here sweetie," she practically growled, backing toward the bed only a few feet away. She sat on the edge and lay back, lifting and spreading her legs wide to expose her pussy. She pulled me by the cock between her legs and aimed my engorged head for her wet pussy, rubbing it between her lips a few times before letting it find the entrance to her tunnel. "Push it in baby. Alllll the way in!" she moaned as she let go of me and reached for my hips. She helped pull me toward her, driving my cock easily into her sopping wet pussy. "That's it baby. Fuck me with that big white dick!"

"Uh huh," I grunted, as I started to slide in and out of her. It only took a few moments before I was pounding into her with abandon. In and out my cock slid, a loud squish accompanying each thrust before the loud slap of my bare thighs against her bare ass.

"Fuck yes. Pound me baby! Fuck mama HARD!"

"Uh huh," I grunted, pounding into her harder, each impact with her body making her big tits roll and move on her chest, the blue crystals rolling and swinging on her nipples as we fucked. I could feel my orgasm building, the warm tingle of urgency coaxing me to pound her harder. In and out I drove, her moans of pleasure growing louder with each passing second. I nearly stopped as my wife walked in, afraid she was going to be angry and stop me, but instead she walked to the night stand and pulled out one of her dildos we played with from time to time. She unsnapped the bottom of her bodysuit to expose her pussy and then crawled onto the bed, leaning against the headboard. She spread her legs wide and inserted the dildo into her already wet pussy and began plunging it into herself in time with my strokes.

"FUCK! I'm gonna come!" Tabby squealed as I felt my own orgasm built toward the point of no return.

Tabby started to shudder and tremble, her pussy clenching around me, squeezing my dick. I looked up as I heard my wife cry out in pleasure as well, her pussy gushing juices around her dildo like a fire hose. I could see her squirt high in the air, her cum landing on Tabby's face and chest as the two of them climaxed together. It was simply more than I could stand and my body jerked hard, jamming my cock deep into Tabby and unleashing a massive gush of cum.

I looked at my wife as my body jerked and shuddered, pumping Tabby full of cum. Jess lay there, jerking and twitching almost in time with my own surges of cum, the little crystal around her neck seeming to pulse with renewed light each time my cock surged into Tabby. Finally my body stilled, as did my wife's. She lay there and allowed her spasming pussy to push the dildo out, her eyes locked with mine. Her stare was practically animal, filled with lust and desire. Slowly the light faded from her eyes and she looked, well, like what I'd grown accustomed to see my wife look like.

"God that was intense," she said softly before leaning forward. She rolled onto her hands and knees and then reached out for Tabby's chest with one hand. She gently rubbed her cum into Tabby's chest like lotion and then climbed off the bed. "Don't stay up here too long," she said as she walked towards the bedroom door, her pussy still completely exposed.

"I guess we better dress and go down," I said, reaching a hand for Tabby's and helping pull her up to a sitting position.

"Just my skirt I think. I don't really wanna cover these up, if you know what I mean."

"Um. Sure," I answered with a shrug, not at all upset that she'd be showing her big sexy tits off the rest of the night.

"What about you?" she asked as I helped her step into her skirt.

"What about me?"

"You gonna leave that on? Or just take it off?"

"You want me to go completely naked?"

"I will if you will," she said with a devilish little grin.

"You don't think people will think...."

"That we just fucked? I bet they do," she said as she took my hands from her skirt and let it slide down again. "How about it?"

"I don't think just yet," my wife said, leaning against the door frame waiting for us, the gray bodysuit snapped back in place.

"No?" Tabby asked.

"Soon," my wife said with a grin. "See you downstairs."

We followed a few moments after my wife, me in my suit, now pulled up to cover my flagging cock and Tabby in nothing but her skirt, stockings and shoes.

"Damn!" Fred said from across the room, apparently the first to see us come down. Everyone turned to look at us, a few gasps coming out.

"Jesus Tabs!" Zeek said from where he sat. "Where the hell is your shirt?"

"Upstairs. I thought it was a shame to cover these up," she said teasing the two crystals hanging from her tits.

"Yeah. But half naked? And what's running down your leg?"

"Always wondered what a white dick felt like. Now I know," she answered with a naughty grin.

"Jesus Don!" he said standing up, clearly angry.

"Oh sit the fuck down Zeek. You think I didn't know you were in the kitchen fucking around with Suzan?" Tabby said snippily.

"I wasn't..." he started to protest.

"Oh the hell you weren't. You had your fingers in her twat. I'm guessing the only reason you didn't have your dick in her is she said no," Tabby retorted. "You had no problem playing with someone else's wife, but you're gonna get pissed because someone played with yours? Grow up."

"Come on everyone. Let's just relax and chill out. This is supposed to be a party," my wife said quietly as she stood up from the chair she'd apparently settled in when she came downstairs. "I think maybe it's time for a game. Who wants to play a game?"

"Well, I'm certainly up for a game!" Julie said.

"Me too!" Suzan agreed. "Especially if it includes playing with someone's cock!"

"Well. Maybe we can find a way to include it. I have bobbing for apples, pin the tail on the donkey, and witches brew for a start. "

"I can think of something else to bob for...or on," Angie said quietly with a grin.

"Yeah. Hands and knees on the floor with your head in a big tub? I mean what could possibly happen while you're like that?" Tabby said with a giggle.

"What's witches brew?" Julie asked curiously.

"Well, it's a team game. You have to carry hard-boiled eggs from the starting line and drop them into the pot at the other end."

"That doesn't sound too hard."

"Well, you have to work in teams of two and you have to carry it pressed between your chests," my wife said with a wink toward me. "If that's what you want to play, sounds fine by me. We can just move some furniture around."

"I'm game!" Julie said with a grin. "I won't mind at all grinding myself against someone else," she said eyeing Tabby's big tits.

"Well, why don't we let you be one of the team captains and you can help Tabby pick teams. Since we have an uneven number I'll act as judge."

"So I get to pick my team?" Tabby asked with a grin. "I pick Don!"

"Oh phoo," Julie said with a frown. "Okay then. Zeek."

"Ohhh my husband huh? Well then, Suzan."

"Hmmm. Angie," Julie said.

"Fred," Tabby said quickly.

"Guess that leaves Edward."

"Okay. Well, let's get the furniture moved," my wife said cheerfully. It only took a few moments to move things around so the center of the living room was cleared leaving a long open space. My wife set two stools with bowls of hard-boiled eggs on them and two plastic cauldrons about a foot in diameter at the other end. "So the rules are easy. In the hallway you can touch the egg any way you want. Once you touch the carpet, you can only touch it with your chests. Run down and drop the egg in the cauldron. If you drop it, you have to go back and start over."

"Sounds easy enough," I said.

"Should be. So, you wanna go with me and let Fred snuggle up to Suzan?" Tabby asked me.

"Why not," Fred answered.

"You better lose that costume though," Tabby said, tugging on his Batman outfit.

"Uh. It's a once piece outfit."

"Well. Better get to it then," Suzan said. "Cuz I don't plan on losing," she added as she pulled the leather bra off, exposing her bare chest and leaving her in nothing but the tiny little half skirt thing.

"Uh yeah," Fred said nervously. "You know. I think this is the first time I've seen your breasts naked."

"Well. Get over it because in a few minutes you're gonna be checking it out up close," She answered.

"Uh. Yeah. Silly of me," he said as he pulled off his costume and stood in the hallway wearing only a pair of boxers.

In only a few minutes Tabby and I were ready to go, our chests pressed against each other so that her big soft tits squeezed together to support the egg I'd placed there. I could feel her grinding her hips against mine while she waited for my wife to start the race. She leaned close to me and slipped a hand between us, pushing down the front of my swimsuit and exposing my again hard dick. "If my skirt just happened to slip up along the way, I won't complain. It'd just make it easier for your cock."

"Are you suggesting I stick my cock between your legs??"

"That's exactly what I'm suggesting, unless of course you think you can get it all the way inside me again," she said with a soft chuckle.

"Isn't Zeek gonna get mad again?"

"I doubt it," she said, nodding for me to turn and look at her husband, who was standing with his dick stuck out of his pants, Julie's top off so that she was bare above the fluffy skirt and mesh stockings. "I seem to remember that you already got her panties, which means that my husband is already doing what I want you to do to me." I felt her hand pull my dick down and slip it between her wet thighs.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen. Time to go. GO!" my wife said.

Tabby and I sidestepped across the living room, our arms around each other to keep our bare chests pressed together. I could feel my dick sliding along her wet pussy as we moved, finally getting over the cauldron. We carefully squatted down as low as we could over it and let the egg roll between her breasts and fall down into the plastic pot.

"One down," I said as we got up and practically ran back to the front hall. We watched Julie and Zeek coming back while Suzan and Fred wobbled their way awkwardly across the living room.

Tabby and I got ready again, pressing our bodies together and putting an egg in her ample cleavage. I felt her hand slide down my cock and guide me between her legs, pressing my head up between her lips while we waited for Suzan and Fred to get back. Over and over we went, making the sixth trip down to the end just a little ahead of Julie and Zeek. We raced back and tagged Suzan and Fred for their last trip. They were about half way down the living room when they stopped, or more accurately Suzan stopped, her whole body suddenly shaking and trembling as the egg slid down between her breasts and fell to the floor.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck," she moaned softly as she sagged against Fred. It didn't take a rocket scientist to tell what had happened. Angie and Edward passed by them and dropped their egg into the cauldron to win.

"Well, at least Suzan won something," Tabby said with a grin. "I wouldn't have thought Fred was up to it."

"No?"

"With his dick?" I looked back at Tabby quizzically. "He doesn't have the biggest tool in the room to say the least."

"Oh. I see," I answered as I heard another woman close by gasp in climax. I turned to see Julie standing on one foot, her other leg wrapped around Zeek while he plunged his cock in and out of her as they stood a few feet away in the hallway.

In and out he pushed, his black cock a stark contrast to her creamy soft thigh.

Tabby turned around to face away from me, pushing her skirt down as she did. She bent over and reached between her legs for my cock and pulled me toward her, guiding my cock to her pussy. "Might as well fuck me," she moaned as she coaxed me to slide into her.

"Oh damn," I groaned as my already excited cock slipped into her. I looked out toward the living room and saw Angie laying on the floor, her pink tutu pushed up to her stomach and her pink bodysuit completely off. I watched Edward crawl over her body and lower his hips, pushing his short stubby cock into her pussy. Within moments he was pounding into her, stroking with abandon so that her little tits bounced and wiggled on her chest with each stroke. I looked around for my wife and saw her slouched in a chair along the wall, completely naked except for the leggings and wristlets. She sat with her legs dangling over the arms of the chair, her legs spread wide, two fingers pumping in and out of her pussy frantically. The crystal around her neck seemed to glow and radiate in a blue iridescence that seemed to me to be so much brighter than when I'd bought it only two days before.

She seemed to be lost in the sensations of her own hands, but then so much more. Her back arched as Fred grunted, behind me, clearly climaxing either in or on Suzan.

"FUCK YES!" Angie screamed from the floor as her body jerked and twitched in climax, my wife's body seeming to match each spasm and tremor. In and out Edward continued, pumping into her spasming body while his own climax seemed to inch closer.

"Fuck me baby. Only a little more," Tabby moaned, drawing my attentions back to her body. I reached own and cupped her tits, feeling the swinging crystals still on her nipples, in the palms of my hands. I squeezed her soft breasts as I pumped my cock in and out of her. "Oh god. Ohhhhhh fuck yes. That's it baby. Make me come!" Tabby moaned as the first twinges of her tunnel gripped my cock. "Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck," she breathed.

I looked up to my wife again and saw her gasp in pleasure the way I'd only seen when I was fucking her, her whole body seeming to climax with Tabby. The intensity of the sensations she was feeling looked every bit as intense as if she were climaxing around my cock, but even her fingers now were free of her own pussy. I watched her pussy squirt cum into the air, a stream of clear fluid shooting at least half a dozen feet from her chair before hitting the carpet. Again she squirted, almost in time with Tabby's strong spasm around my cock.

"OHHHH FUUUUUCK!" Tabby gasped loudly as her body jerked again, her vaginal walls gripping and squeezing me tightly. "OHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK!" she cried softly as her body continued to jerk and twitch.

"AHHHH FUCK!" Edward suddenly shouted as he flopped down on top of Angie, his body clearly pumping her pussy full of cum as he orgasmed in her. My wife's face scrunched up in a mask of pleasure as Edward came in Angie, her own orgasm seeming to be pushed even higher by her friend's climaxes.

I pulled from Tabby's pussy and walked to my wife and leaned down over her. I slid easily into her already spasming pussy. "Fuck me lover! FUCK MEEEEE!" she cried as she opened her eyes to see me over her as I plunged my cock into her. Over and over I drove into her, stuffing my cock hard and deep into her, my thighs loudly slapping against her bare ass. Her big soft tits bounced wildly on her chest as I pumped into her, the loud rhythmic slap of our bodies echoing in the room. "YES!" she screamed as my body suddenly jerked and spewed cum into her pussy. Over and over my body jerked, pumping cum into her with each surge of my shaft until I held myself, exhausted, over her.

I pulled slowly from her, a small gush of our combined cum leaking from her gaping pussy as she lay panting on the chair. I dropped to the floor and looked around at our friends, all naked or almost so, laying, teasing themselves or each other gently, most not even with their own spouses. I closed my eyes and lay my head back against my wife's thigh, the smell of her pussy strong as she lay teasing it with her fingers.

I closed my eyes for a few moments and must have fallen asleep. When I woke I was still sitting between my wife's legs, her soft rhythmic breathing telling me that she too had fallen asleep. I looked around and saw piles of costumes, but none of our friends. I pushed myself tiredly from the floor and checked around the house for them and found none. "Come on. Let's go to bed," I said, gently tugging my wife's hand. She groggily followed me up the stairs to the bedroom. I untied the necklace and dropped it into the box and closed the lid before crawling in bed next to her, quickly falling asleep again.

I woke late the next morning, the sun streaming in the bedroom window. I crawled out of bed and made my way to the shower, turning on the hot water and standing under it for long minutes before my wife joined me. She stepped into the spray and pressed herself against me, her soft tits pressing into my chest as she hugged me.

"Morning lover," she whispered as I turned us so the water would cascade over both of us.

"Morning sweetie," I answered. "So, do you remember last night? I remember bits and pieces, but I'm having a hard time putting the pieces together."

I felt her stiffen in my arms. "That wasn't a dream?" she whispered.

"Depends. What so you remember?"

"I remember us both having sex with our friends. Hell, I think I remember us all being naked and fucking each other. But that didn't really happen. Did it?"

"It did unless we're sharing dreams now. I clearly remember fucking Tabby, at least once, maybe twice."

"And Angie. You definitely fucked Angie. And Julie. Did you have sex with Suzan too?"

"I think so." I answered.

"How the hell are we ever going to look our friends in the eye again after last night?"

"I don't know," I answered her quietly.

We spent a long time in the shower before we felt energized enough to even dress and go down for some breakfast. I cooked some eggs and bacon, hoping a good breakfast would bring some energy back to both of us.

"Hey guys!" Angie said as she walked in the back door without knocking.

"Hey Angie," I answered, the nervousness of what would happen quickly bubbling up again.

"Hey Angie!" my wife said. "God. I'm so sorry about last night."

"What? Not your fault I drank so much wine. I mean you didn't give me a hangover," she said with a shrug.

"But everything that happened..."

"What?"

"You don't remember what happened last night?"

"I remember drinking and eating and playing some games. Did I do something wrong?"

My wife looked at Angie curiously. "Not that I know of. I guess we just all had too much wine."

"Yeah. Fred must have too. To be honest my pussy is awfully sore. He must have fucked the hell out of me when we got home," she said in almost a whisper to my wife.

"I know the feeling. Don had his way with me too," she said, throwing me a glance as Angie dropped into a kitchen chair a little gingerly.

"Yeah. I'm not even wearing a bra today. My nipples are pretty sore for some reason too."

"Don't tell Don that!" my wife said quickly.

"It doesn't matter. He can see 'em if he wants," she said lifting her shirt. "You don't mind, do you?"

"Um. No. Not at all," my wife answered quickly, clearly surprised at how easily her best friend flashed her tits at me.

"I'll get it," I said as the doorbell rang. I headed to the front door and opened it, finding Tabby standing on the other side in a pair of tight yoga pants and a floppy t-shirt. "Tabby!" I said in surprise.

"Hi Don. Is Jess home?"

"Yeah. In the kitchen with Angie," I offered, opening the door wider and let her walk in past me. I closed the door behind her and followed her to the kitchen.