Interesting Gems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked me straight in the eye as my body jerked, jamming my dick hard into her and unleashing a huge surge of cum into her pussy. She closed her eyes and let her own climax wash over her, her body trembling and shaking as my cock jerked and surged inside her over and over, filling her with what felt like a gallon of cum. "Ohhhhh god that felt good," she moaned softly as her trembles and shudders slowly subsided.

"Yeah. It did," I agreed as my cock softened inside her. I pulled out of her after a few more seconds, letting a little flood of our cum leak from her pussy and drip down her ass to the concrete floor. She let go of her legs and reached for my chest, pushing me back with one hand while she levered herself upright with the other. She slid off the bench and knelt in front of me, squatting on the floor while she reached for my flagging cock.

Looking up at me, she opened her mouth and took my softening cock into it, slowly licking and sucking it, almost as if enjoying the taste of our combined cum. I lost track of how long I stood there with her licking and sucking my dick, but when she finally quit my dick was already mostly hard again. "There. Now she won't even know."

"Who won't?" I asked.

"Your wife silly! If you'd have come up without a hard-on she'd have known why. This way she'll have to guess," she answered with a devious little smile. "Besides, it gave my pussy a chance to leak out a bit so I won't have cum dribbling down my legs for the next hour."

"True," I answered, wondering how she'd explain how LONG we'd been down here picking wine.

She stood up and pulled my suit back in place, tucking my semi-hard cock into the thin material, her bare tits swinging freely out the front of her dress. "Should I button up?" she asked, wiggling her chest to give me a little more of a show that she could tell I was clearly enjoying.

"Well, unless you plan on flashing all of us," I answered.

"Okay... You tell me when then," she said, as she started buttoning her dress top.

"And if I say that's far enough with your nipples still showing?"

"Then that's how I'll leave it. Just for you sweetie!"

I watched as she worked the buttons up the front, slowly closing the wide gap and tucking her breasts into the front more and more. "Enough," I said as she finished the third button from the top. The gap at the top still spread enough that if she moved just right her breasts would easily spring out of their constraints.

"You are so naughty," she said, giving her chest a little wiggle, causing her left breast to flip out of the dress. "I'm gonna tease the shit out of you all night with this."

"No more than I'll be teasing you, now that you know exactly what this suit is trying to hide." I chuckled. "We better get upstairs."

"Uh huh," she said as she moved to pick up our wine bottles. "Better not forget these."

"No. Definitely not!" I agreed as I followed her to the stairs. She walked up ahead of me, intentionally pushing her butt out at me so that I got another look at her wet pussy with each step up the staircase.

"Well, that took a while," my wife said as we walked into the living room with the bottles of wine.

"Yeah. I was being picky. I hope everyone enjoys what I chose."

"I'm sure it will be excellent. You always have such good taste," my wife answered while the other couples who had already arrived looked at the two of us. At first I felt like somehow they knew we'd been fucking before it dawned on me that they were looking at how the two of us were dressed.

Angie had come as a ballerina, wearing a pink bodysuit, pink leg warmers and a frilly pink tutu, while her husband looked like a rather thin Batman. Tabitha, being somewhat older than Angie, looked almost out of place in the school girl outfit she had on, her light coffee colored skin a stark contrast to the tight white button down shirt. I could easily make out the dark lacy bra she had on under the shirt constraining her huge tits. I'd have normally thought of the school girl outfit for a more slender woman, and Tabitha was anything but. She was slightly bigger than Julie, but I wouldn't ever dare to call her fat. Either she'd kill me or her fire plug build husband would. Her short plaid skirt showed off her long muscular legs, coming down only to the middle of her thighs.

Her husband, a construction worker with a bit of a beer belly, was dressed as, of all things, a construction worker, complete with ripped white wife beater shirt and a leather tool belt full of jangling tools.

The outfit that really caught my eye, and made my cock start to really get hard in the tiny swimsuit, was Suzan's. Her six foot two thin blonde build and thirty-two C boobs rocked in the Princess Leia slave costume. It immediately brought back visions of Carrie Fisher strangling Jaba during the rescue of Han. The skimpy leather bra top and long flowing skirt that only covered the front and back of her, leaving the sides of her body essentially bare from her ankles to the collar around her neck, had turned me on as a teen, and was doing the same now.

Edward, her husband, had gone along with the 'Star Wars' theme, wearing a storm trooper uniform, though it seemed a bit large on his thin frame.

"Hi. All," I said as I pushed my eyeballs back into their sockets.

A number of hello's were muttered around the room before everyone went back to talking.

"I think you need to go start cooking," my wife said, reminding me to Bar-b-que the pork steaks.

"Yeah. Better go do that," I answered, pulling back from the room. I headed out onto the back patio and fired up the grill. It was a little chilly in the almost non-existent costume, but I was sure I'd make due with the heat from the gas grill right in front of me.

"Hey Don!" I heard Suzan say as she stepped out onto the patio.

"Hey yourself," I answered as I laid the meat onto the grill.

"I saw you checking out my costume," she said quietly as she stepped up to me, pressing her right arm against my left. "Have to admit. I was kinda surprised at yours."

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh. Always thought you had a pretty good sized dick, but this outfit really shows it off. Almost as good as that bush," she said as she let her hand slide in front of me and her palm rest on my dick bulging out the thin suit.

"You keep playing like that and you're going to have to start showing off a lot more than you are now," I teased. Years before she accidently walked behind the same bush I was behind, changing into my swimsuit at a friend's lake place. She happened to catch me completely naked. After seeing me completely naked, she felt it was only fair that she change there as well, giving me the chance to see her as naked as she'd seen me. It'd been our little secret for years. Kind of an inside joke.

"Well. If you'd have paid attention, you'd have noticed what wasn't showing on my hips," she said quietly as she slid her hand up, her palm pressing on my bare stomach. She slid her hand down, pushing the front of my suit down with her fingers until my hard-on poked out over the top. "Seems a bit bigger than last time," she whispered, wrapping her hand around it.

"What wasn't showing?"

"Uh huh," she whispered. "I didn't like the way they showed, now I'm kinda glad I didn't."

I moved a hand to her thigh and then let it push the skirt material hanging down in front of her pussy aside, my fingers teasing between her legs and finding nothing but her wet pussy lips. "Oh damn," I said quietly as I let my fingers tease her pussy. "Eddie must be loving it."

"I don't think he's figured it out yet. He's been too busy staring at Tabitha since we got here."

"His loss," I said quietly.

"Your gain," she whispered. "If you play your cards right, you might get a replay of the bushes."

"Get to see you naked?"

"Or more." She grinned, giving my dick a squeeze.

"Well, right now I need to get this food cooked," I said, picking up the spatula with my free hand and flipping the pork steaks.

"You know. I bet I can turn them. Why don't you stand behind me and show me how to do this," she said, taking her hand from my dick and pushing herself in front of me so she was standing with her back to my chest and my arms around her. She took the spatula from my hand and reached out to flip the steaks the way I had a moment before. "You know. With my hands busy, I wouldn't be able to stop you if you just pulled my dress aside in the back and slipped your cock between my legs."

"True," I agreed, reaching down and sweeping the material aside to expose her bare ass. I squatted down a little and let my hard-on bob out, my engorged head sticking between her thighs. I started to straighten and felt my head nestle against her already wet lips, trying to spread them and slip between.

"Oh god. You really gonna do that?" she gasped as my head pressed up into her slightly, trying to expand her.

"You want it?" I asked, moving my hands around her to cup her tits through the leather bra.

"Hell, I've wanted it since that day behind the bushes. If I hadn't been so chicken, I would have let you then," she whispered, reaching her free hand up to my left hand, pulling it up her chest to the bare skin of her breast above the bra, and then dragging it down, pulling the cup down and replacing it with my bare hand.

I straightened up more, unbending my knees, my dick forcing up into her as she arched her back slightly. I soon had my legs straight, my cock deep in her pussy, the height of her long legs and high heels making it an almost perfect height fit. "I hope it's all you expected."

"Oh Don. It's every inch that I expected," she cooed softly as we stood there, not really fucking, but just standing with my dick deep inside her pussy. I slipped my other hand up to her chest and pulled that cup down, giving me both breasts in my hands.

"You know. I've often wondered what they felt like. Not that you haven't given me a few brief flashes over the years. But it's not the same as holding them."

"I agree. It's not the same as looking," she whispered. "Feels so much bigger than it looks." I felt her wiggle her ass a little against me, moving my dick in and out of her slightly. "God I wanna just bend over and let you fuck me."

"We better not do that."

"You don't want to?"

"Didn't say that. Just rather not have your tits bar-b-qed," I chuckled.

She giggled and agreed. She pulled off my dick with a soft slurping sound and stepped to the side, handing me the spatula. Without another word she walked quickly to the house and in through the patio door. It took another ten minutes for the pork steaks to finish cooking. I pulled them off the grill and onto the platter that my wife had left out with the meat.

"Come and get it!" I called as I walked in. Everyone filed in from the living room into the kitchen, Julie's blouse still open the way I'd asked her to leave it, and Suzan's top back in place where it belonged. No one seemed the wiser to our little tryst on the patio.

"You having a good time?" my wife asked as she walked up to me and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Sure. Shouldn't I be?"

"Of course! I just thought that maybe you had a little extra fun while you were out cooking," she whispered. "Suzan was still putting herself back together when I walked in the kitchen."

"Oh. Sorry sweetie," I mumbled apologetically.

"Sorry for what? Playing a little? Hell, that's okay lover," she cooed.

I looked down at her in surprise, expecting her to be angry. She was smiling at me, the crystal on the collar seeming to glow blue even brighter against the creamy skin of her neck. "You're not mad at me for touching her breasts?"

"Just between you and me, I think she'd really like to fuck you," she whispered back before giving me a soft kiss on the cheek. "In that outfit I wouldn't blame you if you did. Hell, I might even have some fun with her dressed like that."

"What!?"

"Sure. I mean she's not wearing any underwear under that. That's kind of a turn on, isn't it? You do know she isn't wearing any, right? I mean how could you not?"

"Of course I know." I answered defensively.

"Yeah. So a turn on, right?"

"Well... Yeah."

"For me too. So what are you going to do about our little school girl?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well. She IS the only one not wearing underwear, right? So what are you going to do about it?"

"I didn't know I was supposed to do anything about it."

"Well of course, silly. So what are you going to do?"

"I don't know there's anything I CAN do. I mean Zeek would break me in half if I started playing with his wife."

"I wouldn't be so sure."

I chuckled at my wife. "Okay lover. Tell you what. YOU get him to say he doesn't care and I'll be happy to take care of her underwear. All of it!"

"Ohhhh goodie. That shirt will allow her tits to show right through," she said with a giggle. "You just wait," she added as she moved off to slip in line next to Tabitha.

I shook my head and headed to the end of the line. It took a few minutes, but before long everyone had food and was sitting around the various chairs and seats in the living room. From where I was sitting, I could see Julie's pussy as she moved her knees apart and together to attract my attention. Angie was also trying to get my attention, her fingers playing with the snaps on her crotch that held the bottom of the pink bodysuit together. As I watched, she flicked two of the three snaps, exposing a portion of her pussy. I'd known these women for years, gone to a dozens and dozens of cookouts, parties and just fun get-togethers as couples. In all this time I'd never seen anything like this except for maybe Suzan. We'd seen each other naked years ago, and she had on a few occasions given me some less than accidental flashes of her tits. But NOTHING like what'd happened by the grill.

For that matter, I had no idea what had gotten into my wife! I mean instead of being mad, she actually told me to make sure to take Julie's underwear off, implying that if I wanted to I could have sex with her. I was completely confused, and at the same time, incredibly turned on. It seemed like my cock had a constant hard-on at the moment, more than hard enough to fuck at a moments notice. My wife walked to the kitchen to get rid of her plate and then came over and sat down sideways on my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a long wet kiss that lingered well into the minutes before pulling her face away from mine.

"What's wrong lover? You look perplexed."

"I am," I whispered back. "Aren't you at least a little upset with me? I mean you have to know I had sex with Julie downstairs."

"Why would I be upset? I told you to."

"That's just it. I mean years ago I suggested maybe we do a three way with someone and your response was pretty plain. My dick was yours and you had no inclination to share it with anyone. So why today?"

"Does it matter?"

"It does to me."

"Well. I just wanted to let my friends have a little taste of heaven. I mean when we fuck you always send me to the moon. Why shouldn't my friends get a moon shot once in a while?"

"Just because it's kind of out of character for you."

"Maybe this is my new character!"

"New character? Why? What changed?"

"Oh I don't know. I just feel a lot more...um... well horny wouldn't even begin to cover it. Wanting is more like it. I want to be fucked, I want to be around my friends fucking. I want to play with other partners and feel you do it too."

"Feel me? That doesn't make sense."

"It does to me. I know you fucked Julie downstairs. Know how? I could feel it when you two climaxed. I could almost feel the rush as her climax overtook her. I could practically feel your cum surging into her pussy," she whispered, her fingers fondling the little blue pendant. "It was sooooo fucking exhilarating! I could feel it when you pushed your dick into Suzan too. I thought you were going to make her come right there, but not quite. Oh she wanted you to. She wanted you to just bend her over and fuck her until she came. But something held her back."

"It would seem," I answered. "But I still don't get what changed and how the hell you can feel someone else climaxing!"

"Don't worry about it lover. I'm not. But I think you should take Tabitha to our room and put those cute nipple rings on her. I bet she'll love that."

"And get killed by Zeek? No thanks."

"Do you even know where Zeek is?" she asked with a giggle. "He's in the kitchen with his fingers in Suzan's pussy. I don't think she's going to let him fuck her, but she doesn't seem to mind his fingers just like he's not minding her hand."

I twisted in my seat to look into the kitchen, and sure enough Zeek was standing behind Suzan with both arms around her, her Princess Leia costume pulled aside. It didn't take any imagination to tell where her hands were either.

"Go on," she whispered before sliding off my lap. She walked over to Tabitha and bent over, whispering in her ear. The two of them grinned and Tabby stood up and looked over at me with raised eyebrows.

"What the hell?" I asked myself with a shrug, pushing up from the overstuffed chair I was in. Tabby walked over and took my hand, practically pulling me toward the stairs. She walked up in front of me and turned toward our bedroom, walking in and stopping next to the end of the bed.

"Jess says you have a surprise for me, but I have to let you take off my underwear to get it."

"She asked me to put a piece of jewelry on you," I answered.

"Oh? What kind of jewelry needs me to take off my clothes?"

I stepped to the dresser and then turned, holding up the two nipple ornaments. "These."

"Do those go where I think they do?"

"Fraid so."

"Well," she said stepping toward me and taking the two blue crystals from me. "Why don't you get started?"

I reached for the front of her shirt and unbuttoned it slowly, undoing one button at a time until I had the whole front undone. I pulled the tail of the white blouse from her skirt and undid the last two buttons before sliding my hands up to her neck and pulling the narrow black tie apart. The shirt spread, showing her light coffee colored skin and dark brown lace bra. She let me slide the blouse all the way off, dropping it on the bed before I reached around and unfastened the four metal loop clips that held the bra around her body. I eased the material off her big breasts, each mountain of soft brown skin hanging like a teardrop on her chest, her dark brown nipples pointing slightly upwards from the center of each of her large, dark puckered areola.

"So. What part of these needs you to take off my skirt?" she asked softly as my fingers moved to the button on her left hip.

"Nothing, other than I want to," I answered as I pulled the zipper down. Her skirt slid down easily over her hips and round butt, dropping to the floor around her ankles. She grinned at me and lifted one foot out of it and then used the other to kick it aside. I reached for the tiny thong type panties she had on and slid the strings over her hips, crouching down in front of her as I eased the panties down her legs. Her pussy was shaved bare except for a tiny tuft of black curls on her mound shaped in a heart. Her full dark lips looked soft and inviting, a good amount of soft dark inner lip protruding as well. I reached up and gently stroked her pussy with one hand and leaned my face toward one of her hanging tits, drawing the nipple into my mouth and gently sucking and teasing it.

"Ohhhh Fuck. Now I see why," she moaned softly.

I continued to suck her nipple for long seconds before switching to the other breast, finding its nipple and sucking it into my mouth. I stroked her soft wet lips with my fingers, slowly working them between her soft wetness until I was able to slide one finger deep into her depths.