Interesting Gems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jess!" she said cheerfully. "I thought you might need some help cleaning up after last night."

"Tabby! Morning. Boy are you cheerful!"

"I am! Haven't felt this good in a long time. Don't know what was in the wine, but, damn! I feel good. Well, except for my pussy. Zeek fucked the hell out of me after we got home."

"Oh?" Angie said. "Fred did the same to me. At least I think so. I don't exactly remember."

"Oh. Yeah. I know what you mean. I don't know how he had the energy. When I got home I fell straight into bed. I didn't even put anything on."

"No. Me neither. I woke up completely naked." Angie agreed.

"Kind of interesting. My pussy this morning is so damn sensitive. I don't remember the two of us having sex last night, but we must have," she said in a loud whisper, glancing over at me nervously.

"You don't remember?" my wife asked.

"I remember drinking some wine, eating some food and then playing some games. The only one I remember was trying to walk with an egg trapped between our bodies. Seems like Don was my partner though."

"Yeah. I remember that game," Angie said. "I remember Eddie trying to hold the egg in place on my chest with his without grabbing anything personal."

"Yeah? I sort of remember a little bumping and grinding going on as Don and I carried ours. Sorta fun actually," she said before turning to my wife. "Sorry Jess. A little too much wine I guess."

"It's okay. I'm not upset," my wife answered, Tabby visibly relaxing. "After all, we did all have a bit too much wine."

"Yep. Well. Why don't we get started cleaning up?" Tabby said, as she turned. She looked at me as she walked by, her eyes flicking down to the thin athletic shorts I'd pulled on after our shower. "Why don't you come give me a hand."

"Go ahead. We'll start on the kitchen," my wife said as she stood up, giving me a look of concern.

"Sure," I answered, giving her a little nod that I understood her concern before I turned to follow Tabby out to the living room.

"Goodness what a mess," she said as she moved around the room, picking up paper plates and cups and dropping them into the waste basket in her hand. "That was some time last night, wasn't it?" she asked as I walked around the room picking up stray pieces of costumes.

"Seemed like everyone had a good time," I answered evasively.

"I don't know how much I had to drink. But I want to apologize if I did anything, um, untoward."

"Untoward?"

"Yeah. I don't really remember doing anything wrong, but somehow I didn't find all of my costume at home this morning."

"Not all of your costume?" I asked as my heart jumped to my throat wondering just how much SHE remembered.

She turned toward me and then took a glance toward the kitchen before setting the waste basket down. "Yeah," she said with a whisper. "I can't find my bra or my shirt," she whispered as she looked toward the kitchen. "Or my underwear."

"Really?"

"Yeah. And not only that, I was wearing these," she said, digging into the little pocket of her yoga pants and pulled out a cloth. She unwrapped it and held out the two blue crystal ornaments. "I think these belong to your wife."

"Um. Yeah. They do," I agreed.

"I don't want her to think I took them or anything. Would you slip them back where they belong?"

"Sure," I answered, reaching for the two crystals. "You want the rest of your costume back?"

"You have it?"

"Yeah," I said with a nod. "Come on." I led her upstairs to the bedroom and slipped the two crystals into the silver box with the blue crystal necklace. I picked up the shirt, bra and underwear that I'd picked up earlier that morning from where I'd set them on my wife's dresser. "Here you go."

She hesitantly reached out and took them from me. "Um. This is kinda embarrassing. But when did I take these off?"

"Oh. Fairly early. Before we played the games if I remember right."

"Um. Gee. This is even more embarrassing then. If I took these off up here, what was I wearing down there?"

I looked at her a little nervously. "Your stockings and skirt," I said quietly.

"You mean, JUST my stockings and skirt?" she asked, covering her mouth with her hand. "And nothing else?"

"Uh. Yeah. Sorry," I said as l watched her blush. I didn't actually think a black woman could, but yes, I could tell she was blushing.

"So. You saw. I mean everyone saw..."

"Yeah. Fraid so."

"Oh lord," she mumbled. "I'm so embarrassed. How am I supposed to look my friends in the eye ever again?"

"Well. Maybe they don't remember. Everyone was getting pretty snockered."

"You remember," she said quietly.

"I wasn't drinking. You know wine doesn't agree with me."

She turned away and paced the room slowly for a few moments. "I didn't do anything else I shouldn't have, did I?" she finally asked, turning to look at me again.

"Like what?"

"Well. I can see taking my shirt and bra off to put those on, but, well... why did I take my underwear off?"

"Oh. I really can't say."

"Can't or won't? You were here, weren't you? When I put those on?"

I sighed heavily, realizing that there wasn't going to be any good way out of this. "I was," I finally agreed quietly.

"And did Jessica know? That you were up here with me half naked?"

"Yeah. She sent me up here to get them for you."

"She sent you? So she knew that you....that we... that I..."

"She knew," I said. "Look. I don't think it's a huge deal at this point. I highly doubt anyone else remembers that you were topless, let alone bottomless. So as long as you don't say anything, I'm sure no one will remember."

"But that's just it! I don't remember either!" she said with a concerned look on her face. "Did I do anything else I don't remember? Did I do something I shouldn't have?"

"Like what?"

"Well, I didn't have any underwear on and my pussy sure felt used this morning when I got up. I didn't...wait. I didn't...did I?"

"Didn't what?"

"You and me. We didn't... You know. Have sex?"

There it was. Did I lie and say no? Did I tell the truth? What would happen if I did either? Could I just stay quiet and let it pass? "Does it matter?"

"Hell yes it matters!" she snapped back. "Does Jess know?"

"Jess knows everything that happened here last night. Including what happened up here when she sent me up to help you put those nipple things on. The only thing I did was what you asked me to do. I put those nipple things on you. If you think that we did more, you just need to ask yourself if that's something you would have pushed me to do. I'm not taking the hit for messing up a friendship. Hell Tabby. You know Zeek. Would he have put up with you messing around with me?"

"Not unless he was busy messing with someone else's wife," she said with a scowl. "You're sure we didn't do anything else?"

"Would you believe me if I said no?"

"Probably not."

"Then let's not ask the question and I won't have to lie."

She nodded and turned toward the door. She reached the door and stopped, looking back at me. "Did I at least enjoy it?"

"Very much," I answered her before she turned and headed down the stairs.

I plopped onto the bed and let out a long deep breath. "Damn," I muttered as I gathered myself back up and stood up again. By the time I walked down stairs Tabby was gone. "What happened to Tabby?" I asked my wife.

"She said she had to run home a minute. Said she'd be right back," my wife answered.

"Okay. Well. I'll keep going here then," I said as I turned back to the living room. I went back to packing stuff, but couldn't help thinking that the next few days were going to be very interesting, if Tabby was to be any indication. I suppose if she'd taken all her clothes home with her that she'd never know what exactly happened, or at least as much as she's put together so far. Like Angie, she probably would have chalked it up to a strange dream.

My phone buzzed and I pulled it out of my pocket. It was a single sentence text from Tabby. "Yes. I would have."

The end