Interstellar Sex Dreams Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, Dr. McAllister?" Cheryl called out from the shower alcove. "Do you happen to have a towel?"

"Oh goodness, sorry! Yes I do, I forgot it because I was helping you."

"It's fine, I appreciate you looking after me," she called back. Mike returned to the shower with towel in hand. He was surprised when Cheryl stood with one hand covering her pussy, but the other simply reaching for the towel, exposing her breasts without concern.

"Oh, sorry," he said, quickly averting his gaze (though only doing so after a quick capture with his ocular).

"Oh, it's fine," Cheryl laughed him off. "I don't have tits worth looking at anyway!"

"What?" Mike asked, surprised, turning back toward her.

"I don't even fill an A cup properly," she explained. "I'm so damned flat that I gave up worrying about anyone accidentally seeing my tits pretty much about the same time all my friends started getting theirs. I mean the boys all wanted them to flash and stuff, but no-one bothered suggesting I do it. I just focussed on my running and got on with life. I know if it's a problem for me later in life then I can just get them enhanced, but I'm in no rush. "

"Well if you don't mind my saying so, you're incredibly sexy, Cheryl," Mike told her, passing her the robe that she'd have to wear through to her cabin.

"Aww, you're sweet," she laughed, blushing at the compliment.

"Just being honest. Anyway, I'll leave you to put this on. Sorry it isn't much better than the towel, really."

"Thanks Doctor McAllister."

"Please, call me Mike," he asked her.

"Okay, Mike." Her smile was warm and genuine. Mike retreated outside the bathroom and waited. When Cheryl emerged, she had the robe only loosely tied around her waist and as Mike escorted her through to her cabin, he caught plenty of glimpses of her right nipple, as the top half of the robe wafted open with her movements. It appeared quite long, with a small areola around it, and Mike found the stolen glimpses incredibly erotic. He was hard by the time they reached the door to her cabin, which turned out to be a family suite.

"Travelling with the family then?"

"Yeah. Dad wanted to make a major relocation because he was dead-ending his career. I know they have a decent sports program on Entarch, so why not be a bigger fish in a smaller pond?"

"Any siblings?" he asked, though he already knew the answer.

"Nope, just me, Mum and Dad."

"Well, I'll leave you to settle in; just message me when you're ready and I'll take you on a tour of the ship."

"Great, thanks Mike."

Mike was pleased with how quickly and how well Cheryl seemed to be adjusting to her predicament. He took the opportunity while he waited to review the images he'd captured already. He particularly liked the fact that he'd captured her full chest when she'd been reaching for the towel. She was indeed very small-breasted, but there was just enough of a swell on her chest to stir Mike's loins. Capped with her long nipples, they were certainly enough to excite him.

Cheryl emerged from her cabin wearing a pair of black tights that emphasised how delightfully fit she was, runners and a cropped, pale blue tank top. The way her nipples were standing out against the fabric of her top, he doubted she was wearing a bra. He greeted her warmly and set off on their tour of the ship, waiting at the tighter doorways for her to walk ahead and so he'd appear gentlemanly while seizing a chance to admire her tight, almost flat butt in her athletic tights.

Cheryl showed particular interest in the entertainment options available to her, along with the exercise facilities.

"There's only the short two hundred metre running track?" she queried.

"Yes, but when the ship is empty like this, you can always just run the corridors, if you're looking for a longer run that won't make you dizzy."

"Oh, that's a good idea," she said, her face lighting up with her wide smile that showed off a row of beautifully aligned white teeth.

"And the last stop on the tour is Out of This World," Mike advised her when they were nearing the virtual sex lounge.

"What's Out of This World?" Cheryl asked

"It's a virtual sex lounge," Mike explained. "It gives people somewhere to have fun without having to recruit someone to do it with, or even if someone has one or more partners, to explore an outrageous fantasy they might have."

"Like what?"

Mike wondered if she was teasing him just to make him say things he might find uncomfortable or if she really was as naïve as she seemed.

"Well, like maybe you like the idea of having an affair with a professor, or maybe you'd like to know what it's like to have sex with a girl, or a guy with a huge cock, or a guy and a girl at once; you know, almost anything basically."

"Ooh, that sounds like fun," Cheryl cooed. "And can I change me? Like could I have big tits in there?"

"Definitely," Mike assured her.

"Then I am definitely having a go! Especially with Mum and Dad still on ice!"

Mike laughed at her enthusiasm, thrilled with the knowledge he would be able to go along with her for the ride.

"Well, whenever you want to use it, let me know because I'll have to be here just to make sure something doesn't go wrong. Can't have you deciding to stay in there forever and starve to death, after all!"

Mike guided Cheryl back to her cabin and arranged to meet her for breakfast the following morning, though not too early, at Cheryl's insistence.

~~~~~~~

Mike was the first one to arrive in the dining hall and decided on a big, cooked breakfast, excited by the prospect of having Cheryl around. And by what he might be able to make of it.

Cheryl strolled in fifteen minutes later, as he was tucking into his breakfast. Mike nearly missed his mouth with his fork when he saw her dressed ready for exercise. She wore bright blue running shorts that were so tiny they could barely be called shorts, and so tight he felt as if he were seeing more than he should. She'd paired them with a stretchy yellow athletic top that was little more than a band around her chest.

"Good morning Mike," she greeted him cheerily as she took a seat opposite him "Ugh, I'm jealous, I wish I could eat that for breakfast.

"No reason you can't," he replied, avoiding any reference to wishing he could eat her for breakfast.

"Are you kidding? Do you know how much exercise I'd have to do to offset that? I'll stick to a nice healthy smoothie, thanks. Don't want this belly blowing out on me," she said, tapping her fingers on her stomach like it was a drum. Mike couldn't help but think it was tight enough to be a drum.

"Um exercise, yeah, I've heard of the concept," Mike laughed. "But trust me, as a doctor, a little bit of the bad is good for the soul, and given your age and the amazing shape you're in, you have nothing to worry about."

"You must exercise a bit at least, I mean, you're in good shape," Cheryl countered.

"I walk a lot and swim occasionally, and I don't often eat a big breakfast like this," Mike replied. "So, you're obviously planning some exercise; what else do you have in mind for the day?"

"Probably a movie or two, maybe some other fun," Cheryl replied, blushing at the mention of other fun.

"Other fun hey? Would that require me to supervise a certain lounge for you?"

"Oh God, how embarrassing," Cheryl moaned. "Yes, I would like to go to Out of This World, Mike. I want to find out what it's like to have tits big enough that guys want to look at them."

"Hey, I'm not going to judge you," Mike assured her. "It's a good safe way to find things like that out without body-modding and stuff. I'm all for it."

Cheryl's smoothie arrived and they finished breakfast discussing nutrition and exercise, which were clearly her passions, then arranged to meet up for lunch, after which Mike would take some time out to help her use the sex lounge.

Mike left Cheryl to her own devices and retreated to his cabin, where he was able to tap into the ship's security system to watch her as she ran through the ship's corridors and halls. Watching her run was a delightful experience. He almost considered going for a run with her just so he could follow behind her, but he quickly realised he wouldn't be up for the level of exercise that would be required on his part, and settled for watching her remotely.

~~~~~~~

"So, is there like any special preparation I should do before we go to Out of This World? Or anything particular I should wear?" Cheryl asked excitedly as she worked her way through a salad that had too many green things in it that Mike couldn't be bothered to identify.

"No, none really. Well, other perhaps than to use the bathroom first, but certainly not anything unusual. And what you're wearing is fine." She was again in a pair of tights with a t-shirt on, this time a loose-fitting white t-shirt that hung off one shoulder.

"Well that's good, 'cause I'm really kind of excited."

"Can I ask you a personal question, Cheryl?"

"Of course. I may not answer it, but you can ask!"

"Fair enough. Are you a virgin?"

Cheryl giggled. "No, I'm not. We've been talking about leaving Earth since I was sixteen, so it wasn't like it was sprung on me. I decided that on the very remote chance that something happened while we were in transit I didn't want to die without ever having experienced sex, so in the last couple of months before we left I um, well hooked up with a couple of guys and experimented. I even played around with one of my girlfriends, who desperately wanted to prove to me that I should at least be bi, if not outright gay. That was just because she had the hots for me, though."

"Oh, well that's good. The experience in the lounge to some extent draws on your own experiences and knowledge of the subject, so if you went in there a virgin, it could skew your expectations about what sex is really like and set you up for a life of disappointment."

"Huh, that makes sense, I guess. A bit like if the first guy you ever see naked is hung like a horse, you might expect all guys to be that well-endowed, and you might always blame guys for not measuring up."

"Yes, like that," Mike laughed at her analogy.

Cheryl polished off the last of her salad and prompted Mike to take her to the lounge. He was buoyed by her enthusiasm and headed off with a spring in his step and growing evidence of excitement in his pants.

"So, you enter your requirements in here and when you're ready, I'll take you through to the lounge itself.

He gave Cheryl time to select her requirements, and then led her through to the lounge and helped her get settled. He then retreated to the bar area and linked himself to her experience so he could watch through his ocular.

~~~~~~~

The familiar grey faded and Mike found himself in a bar crowded with teenagers hell-bent on having a good time. Cheryl as the user was the main focus of the vision and Mike gaped at what he saw. She wasn't all that much different to real life except for the breasts adorning her chest. In his opinion, she'd gone too far. They had to be an E cup at least; they were definitely bigger than Suki's had been. She was wearing a pair of very brief denim cut-offs and a cropped white top that exposed the undersides of her breasts whenever she raised her hands over her head as she danced to the pumping music. Despite her enormous size, she appeared to be braless. She was with a couple of girlfriends who wore similar outfits, but had much smaller breasts. One Mike estimated would be a B cup, and she was the larger of the two. Shirtless guys with beautifully crafted muscles were dancing around them, most of them captivated by the way Cheryl's chest moved as she danced and whooped it up.

The DJ at the front of the bar turned the music down a little and announced to the raucous audience there was about to be a wet t-shirt/wet jock contest, and encouraged participation from all those thinking they had the goods.

"We totally have to do it!" Cheryl tried to rally her friends, even as a number of the guys around her rowdily encouraged her participation.

"Bullshit," replied the girl with the larger tits, a red-headed girl with a well-freckled face.

"Yeah, you go for it Cheryl, you've got enough tit-flesh for the three of us anyway," the other girl pouted enviously.

"Maybe I will, then."

"Go for it, Rach and I will cheer you on from the crowd, won't we Rach?" the redhead urged her on.

"Damn straight Brit, we'll cheer her like pervy little boys."

Cheryl made her way toward the stage, attracting catcalls and encouragement as she went. It seemed to spur her on and put an additional spring in her already light step. Her tits bounced and swayed with each movement.

She reached the stage and climbed up the stairs at the side, joining the other randy exhibitionists gathering to participate in the competition. An announcer took over from the DJ and welcomed her along with the other contestants.

"Okay then people, let's get this party started! First, the ladies! Because let's face it, these gents will only thank us for the chance to... shall we say, to improve the size of their participation, and because we're well-brought-up people who always let the ladies go first." He had the six girls that had volunteered line up across the back of the stage and then began calling them forward one by one. A couple of assistants with buckets of water came on from the side and doused each girl in turn, as music pumped and the girl danced and swayed, proffering her assets for the enjoyment and adulation of the crowd.

Cheryl was called to the front of the stage, and the already excited crowd went wild. She was doused in water, and her crop top clung wetly to her breasts, her large nipples clearly evident through the wet material. She danced and jumped and bounced her tits gleefully, not caring that the wet fabric all but exposed her. Her blonde hair was whipping around her head, and as her time at the front came to a close, she even lifted the top to flash her bare tits to the crowd, who roared their appreciation.

Mike almost felt sorry for the final girl. She had what appeared to be beautiful tits, but were probably only a C cup; not small at all until compared to Cheryl's.

The six female participants were brought to the front of the stage, and the winner judged by the noise of the crowd. Cheryl won it easily and jumped up and down in triumph. She pulled her wet top off and tossed it to the crowd, accepting her trophy topless.

Even though he was just a voyeur to the imaginary scene, Mike laughed at the look of joy on the announcer's face when she hugged him and crushed her tits against him.

"And now it's the guys' turn!" he announced. "There's no way there should be any soft little sausages left after that performance!" Like the girls had, the guys lined up across the back of the stage to be called forward one by one. The two guys helping with the water approached the first guy, who was dark haired, reasonably tall and clearly spent time working out in a gym, but Cheryl jumped back out to the front, huge naked tits swaying wildly, and half demanded, half offered to be the one to pour water over their junk. The crowd loved the idea, and Cheryl took the bucket and stood in front of the first contestant and poured it slowly over his boxer shorts. When the decreasing weight in the bucket allowed, she held it with one hand. Her free hand grabbed the waistband of the guy's boxers and pulled it away from his body so she could take a very obvious look at what he was packing. She turned to the audience and made it clear she appreciated what she could see. As the last of the water flowed over him, she took hold of his cock through the wet material and started stroking him. The crowd went crazy at the sight of the big-boobed, topless, athletic vixen holding him, and the guy clearly hardened under her attention. With the bucket empty, she reluctantly stepped back to allow the guy to show off his wet, boxer-clad manhood . He danced around the stage a bit, playing to the crowd until the announced called him back so the next guy could have his turn.

Cheryl treated him to the same dousing, viewing and stroking she'd done to the first contestant, but he turned out to be smaller, so the face she made to the crowd indicated that he wasn't going to be the winner. The announcer tried to interject that it wasn't all about size, but it was clear the ladies in the crowd disagreed with him.

When the third guy took his turn, Cheryl was clearly impressed by what she found in his boxers. Once he was wet, the crowd understood exactly why. His cock was freaking huge, and it hung so low it almost drooped out of the leg of his underwear (which wasn't short!). The girls in the crowd went nuts, and the remaining contestants, seeing what they were up against, simply trudged off the stage in defeat.

Cheryl knelt as she poured water over the champion, then cast the bucket aside and pulled him against her chest. The crowd loved it. It was clear she was having the time of her life and when no-one made any move to stop her, she grabbed his underwear and yanked it down to his ankles. His cock, easily the size of Cheryl's forearm, sprang free, not entirely hard, but rising under the attention. Cheryl seized hold of it and held it admiringly out for the crowd to appreciate. She opened her mouth wide and moved it close to the head, as if ready to suck it. Her eyes wide, she turned to the crowd like she was in a pantomime, seeking the audience's direction as to whether she should suck it or not.

"Suck the cock!" A guy called out from the back. Moments later the whole crowd was chanting, "Suck the cock! Suck! The! Cock!" Cheryl's face split in a broad grin, and then she looked up to meet the blue-eyed gaze of the chiselled, brown-haired, olive-skinned man looming above her. The eagerness on his face seemed to convince her, and to a raucous cheer from the crowd she swallowed the knob of his dick. The guy raised his hands in triumph and celebrated as Cheryl went to work sucking and stroking his cock. She worked him for a minute or two before moving to her feet and squatting before him so she could wrap her wet tits around his monster cock. She worked them up and down and back and forth over the hard shaft of his dick, sucking the head and drooling saliva over it. The guy responded joyfully, fucking her tits with thrusts of his hips.

"Cum all over my tits," Cheryl demanded in a loud voice as she released her breasts and sucked him feverishly, pushing her head down until she gagged. "I want all your hot spunk on my big fat tits!"

"Blast her!" Someone from the crowd called out.

"Give her a facial!"

"Paint her tits!"

Cheryl came alive in front of the crowd and worked the cock until the guy was clearly on the brink of cumming. He took over, grabbed hold of himself and stroked, aiming his cock at Cheryl. Cum erupted from him like a geyser, blasting her. It splattered on her face and down over her tits. He shot load after load all over her body, painting her with his seed. As the crowd cheered their appreciation, the vision faded to grey.

~~~~~~~

Mike stowed his rock-hard cock, completely surprised by the vision he'd just seen. He'd known Cheryl would have large breasts, it was clearly her focus, but seeing her perform so publicly and outrageously had completely shocked him. It excited him too, figuring she might be such an exhibitionist for real, hoping it might mean some dirty fun wasn't an unrealistic prospect.