Interstellar Sex Dreams Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~

Mike was just replacing the last panel that he'd removed when he caught movement out of the corner of his eye. He was on his back with his head almost totally under the pod.

"Hey Doctor Mike," Cheryl greeted him chirpily as she advanced on him. Mike pushed himself back, sliding along the polished plas-steel floor. He was stunned to look up past Cheryl's long, lithe legs to see that she was only wearing her running briefs.

"Um, hi there girls," he said, attempting to gather his wits.

"The girls say hi back," she responded with a grin. "Do you know how much fun it is to run around this place half naked? Hell, I was really tempted to get rid of the briefs as well. What do you think, should they come off Doctor Mike?"

"Um I guess that is entirely up to you," he replied, "but I can assure you that whatever you and the girls decide, I won't be offended." He moved into a sitting position in preparation to get to his feet.

"Well in that case, the decision is yes," she grinned, slipping her thumbs into the waistband and pushing them down her legs. By the time Mike was on his feet, Cheryl was standing in front of him in just a pair of running shoes and socks. He adjusted his rapidly hardening cock and struggled to lift his gaze from Cheryl's bald pussy, past her gorgeous little tits and up to her face.

"Need a hand with that?" she asked him, pointing at his crotch.

"Well, if you're going to be walking around like that, I probably will."

"Take me to Out of This World Mike, and when I'm done you can help me with that it wasn't a real cock problem."

"You drive a hard bargain Cheryl," he laughed. "I'll do it for you, but you should know that this baby is ready to go." He tapped his hand on the pod next to him. "So you can actually climb in here anytime you want.

"Like this?" Cheryl joked, gesturing to herself.

"If you wanted to cause an absolute scandal," Mike laughed. "There'd certainly be questions about how the hell you went from dressed when you went under to naked when you woke."

"If I thought a heap of hot guys might be wandering past looking at me while I was naked, I might do it."

"Well the only people that would be likely to do that would be crew. We all get enlivened two weeks early at the far end to make sure everything is good for our paying public."

"Tempting," Cheryl mused.

"But likely to cause me waaaay too many problems, sorry."

"Oh well, a girl can dream. Speaking of which, it's time for me to go live one out. Coming?"

Mike gave her a moment to start walking, enjoying the play of her tight butt muscles as she strolled away before almost catching up.

"Are you going to walk behind me the whole way?" Cheryl asked, turning and walking backwards in front of him.

"Well hell, you make it hard to walk beside you. How am I supposed to perve on you if I'm next to you?"

She stopped walking and waited for him to catch up, then slipped her arm through his and turned to take him along with her. Mike sighed dramatically at being deprived of the view, but made up for it by extricating his arm from hers and dropping his hand down to cup her tight little butt and squeeze it firmly. Cheryl reached across in front of him and gave his cock a squeeze in return.

"So is there any way we could share this fantasy Mike?" she asked him as they neared the lounge.

"Well technically we shouldn't, because there's supposed to be someone supervising, but given that there's no one here to know that I'm doing the wrong thing, there is a way to make it work," he advised her.

"That sounds good. But like does it remain my fantasy? How much control over it do you have? Like I want you to enjoy it, but I want it to go where I want, not where you might take it."

"If you go in as the prime, then the scene follows whatever you've programmed, and reacts primarily to what you've input at the beginning and even to your subsequent responses to the feed. The other participant is limited in how they can steer things, mostly just providing reactions to you but receiving the sensations and pleasure of the experience. So in short, it's your show and I'm pretty much in your hands, but I can perve on you all I want."

"Perfect!" Cheryl programmed her fantasy and then she and Mike went through together to get set up. Mike sorted her out, watching as she lay down naked on the recliner.

"You don't want any clothes?" Mike asked. She laughed at him and her scornful expression told him he wouldn't need to ask again.

He went into the adjacent chamber and settled himself in.

~~~~~~~

The familiar grey fog coalesced into a schoolroom. Mike nearly laughed at ending up in another schoolroom after his experience with Mary, but this time he turned out to be the teacher; it was the first difference he noted.

He was seated at a desk in a front corner of the room, classically positioned to give him a full view of the empty classroom and the doorway. As he looked to the door, it opened and a class full of students filed in. The boys wore navy blue trousers, black dress shoes, white shirts and red ties. The girls were in mostly green plaid skirts, white knee-high socks with black shoes, and white blouses that seemed a bit sheer for proper school attire. As they moved past him to take their seats Mike was able to tell the colour of each girl's bra through the fabric.

The joy of fantasy , he thought to himself. The last two students into the class were Cheryl and a girl she was chatting animatedly with. It came to him that the other girl's name was Melanie. Cheryl's breasts were again huge, and her white blouse was clearly struggling to restrain them from bursting free. Melanie was also quite buxom, but Mike was certain that Cheryl had selected a bust size for her that didn't exceed her own. Both of their skirts were significantly shorter than those of the other girls in the class.

Mike stood to begin the lesson, glad that he wouldn't actually have to teach. As long as he remained passive, the simulation would move things along according to Cheryl's needs. He happily went along with a programmed compulsion for him to give brief instructions, and then the students were left to undertake quiet study on their own. Cheryl and Melanie had taken the final two seats to be occupied, right in front of the teacher's desk. Each pair of students shared a desk, and so they were seated at the same desk.

Cheryl and Melanie were whispering relentlessly and giggling occasionally. When Mike looked over and made to shush them, both girls took their pens and slid them in and out of their mouths, clearly simulating oral sex. Mike saw that the students' desks, being level-surfaced and with little depth, did nothing to hide anything going on beneath them so he was easily able to note that Cheryl and Melanie were holding hands beneath their desk. That surprised him but excited him as well. He wondered what the handholding might portend for the rest of the simulation.

Minutes passed before he glanced up again, and this time he noticed Melanie's hand was between Cheryl's legs, tucked up tight, bunching the skirt against her pussy. He found his cock reacting to the sight. The educator in him wanted to call the girls out, but the man in him wanted to see more. Given he was in a simulation, Mike was confident that no matter what happened there wouldn't be a school board asking questions afterwards, so he let it go and turned back to the papers that he was marking, his red pen working like a graffiti artist's spray can, his head shaking at the dismal quality of the information that had been put to paper. As he worked through the pile of tests, he kept glancing toward Cheryl and her Melanie, wondering how far they would take things.

Apparently it was far enough that they'd switched around. Cheryl was now pulling her hand from between Melanie's legs, the tips of her fingers glistening. She brought them to her smiling lips while looking Mike directly in the eye and sucked them seductively. He hesitated, ready to say something teacherish, but stopped without really knowing why.

He finished grading the exams and then stood and distributed them around the class, praising or admonishing the students relative to their accomplishments. Cheryl and Melanie's were the last two papers in the pile. They'd each been marked with a large, angry-looking red F.

"Girls, I think perhaps your focus in class is all wrong," he rebuked them , slapping the papers down.

"No! That can't be right Mr. Wallace!" Melanie objected. "It has to be a C at least, or my parents will freak out."

"Mine too!" Cheryl chorused.

"Well then, perhaps more time spent attending to the subject matter at hand would help." He leaned in close to the two of them and finished in a whisper, "And less time on what's between each other's legs."

The bell sounded, signalling the end of the day, prompting 'Mr. Wallace' to dismiss the class. "Right you lot, out you go."

Melanie and Cheryl lingered as their classmates abandoned the room.

"Can we talk about our grades please, Mr. Wallace?" Cheryl wheedled.

"You're always welcome to talk about them, but you have to realise that they rarely change unless there's been an actual error made... by me, not you."

"Oh but Sir, my Daddy tells me that everything is always up for negotiation, that it's just a matter of price. I'm sure there's something we could do for you that would change your perception," Cheryl pleaded, looping her arm through Melanie's and leaning in closer to her. Her free hand reached across her body and ran lightly across her friend's breast before cupping and squeezing it.

"We know you like watching us Mister Wallace, I mean if you didn't, you would have stopped us from fingering each other in class. You didn't today, and you didn't all those other times. Surely watching two hot, sexy girls playing with each other is worth a bit of a grade improvement?" She slid her hand up under her skirt, taking the skirt with it and exposing a pair of pink cotton panties. Her hand then reached within them and began rubbing her pussy, all the while maintaining eye contact with him.

"Umm... I didn't call you out because I didn't want to embarrass you in front of your classmates," Mike explained defensively.

"Oh come on, Mister Wallace, what about the boner in your pants when you stood up just now? You can't tell me that grading papers gets you that horny," Cheryl replied. "Watch this and tell me it doesn't make you hot." She turned to Melanie and kissed her hard. The two girls' tongues tangled in each other's mouths and their hands played with each other's breasts.

"I won't deny that's hot," Mike replied, "But I have my own personal integrity to consider. I can't just go changing grades when they don't merit it."

"Of course you can," Melanie gasped. "Like Chez said, it's just a matter of price. Or in this case a matter of how far we have to go to convince you." Hand in hand, both girls rose from their chairs and faced each other. Melanie slid her hands under Cheryl's skirt and took hold of her underwear. She then squatted in front of her, dragging her thong down to her ankles.

Mike swallowed hard as Cheryl stepped out of the skimpy and obviously wet thong.

Melanie lifted the thong, dangling it from one finger so it hung in front of her face. She inhaled deeply of the scent. "She smells so good, Mister. Wallace, I think I need to taste her. I think you should taste her, too". She lifted Cheryl's skirt and held the hem above her waist, exposing her bald pussy mound. She ran her fingers over it as she talked about tasting it, then leaned in and ran her tongue across it to make good on her suggestion. Cheryl adjusted her stance so her legs were wider, and Melanie dipped her tongue between Cheryl's lips.

"That feels so good, Mel," Cheryl purred at the touch of the other girl's tongue. "Do you want to taste me too, Mister. Wallace? I think you should." She walked over to Mr. Wallace's desk, then leaned her butt against it and spread her legs invitingly. "Or maybe you're a boob man? Boys seem to really like my tits."

"Everyone loves your tits, you lucky girl," Melanie giggled, as Cheryl began undoing the overstrained buttons of her blouse. Melanie started eating her pussy in earnest as Cheryl removed her blouse and then unclipped her front-opening bra, her massive tits spilling free.

"Feel them Mister Wallace, come and feel my big gorgeous tits," she begged him, breaking into a moan as her pussy was tongued.

Melanie stood up, her lips glistening with Cheryl's juices. She took the three steps required to close the distance to her teacher and snagged a forearm around the back of his neck.

Mike felt any thought of resistance melt away as he was irresistibly levered down to kiss Melanie. Her entire mouth tasted of Cheryl, and her tongue probed his mouth aggressively. It was a hard, hot, but ultimately brief kiss.

"Told you she tastes good!" Melanie told him with a grin. He put up no resistance as she took his hand and dragged him to where Cheryl waited against his desk with her legs spread. She positioned him between her friend's legs and then took his hands one at a time and placed them on Cheryl's breasts. Mike squeezed. They were firm and heavy, and way bigger than his hands could contain.

"Aren't they amazing?" Melanie asked, moving to stand beside Cheryl. While Mike played with Cheryl's tits, which were indeed amazing. Melanie kissed Cheryl again while her hands began unbuttoning her own blouse.

"Suck it Mr. Wallace," Cheryl begged around Melanie's kiss. "Suck my nipple!"

Mike leaned into the girl's body, conscious that as he did so that his hard cock was pressing against her naked pussy through his trousers. He took her long nipple in his mouth and drew it in deep, his tongue working in conjunction with his lips as it filled his mouth.

"I can feel his cock Mel, it's really fucking hard," Cheryl moaned. "Do you think if we make it explode our grades might go up?"

"It's worth a shot," Mel quipped, moving around behind him. Mike felt her hands reach around his front and undo his trousers. They fell to the floor with a little assistance from Mel to wrangle them past his rock-hard cock. Once released, it bumped against Cheryl's body.

"What do you think Mr. Wallace, is my pussy worth an upgrade?" Cheryl asked him. He stared down at it, loving the sight of her desire-swollen lips and the moisture glistening between them. Mel pressed her breasts against his back and reached around him again, this time unbuttoning his dress shirt. As it slowly parted with each button's release, she scraped her nails across his chest before proceeding to the next button. Cheryl reached down between her legs and grabbed hold of his cock. She stroked him with a warm, firm grasp and he moaned. Melanie released the last button of his shirt and pulled it off him, drawing his arms back to do so. When it fell to the floor, she reached around him and her hand joined Cheryl's around his cock, pumping together.

"Get him ready for me Mel, suck him and make his cock all wet."

"Only if he tastes you," Mel replied.

"Go on Mr. Wallace, if you eat me not only will I love it, but she'll suck you," Cheryl moaned.

Mike couldn't believe he was being told that he had to eat Cheryl's delicious pussy in order to have another student suck him. Talk about win-win! He knelt before the desk and buried his tongue between Cheryl's sweet lips. Melanie went around to the other side of the desk and crawled under it to get between Cheryl's feet, and he felt her lips close over his cock as she sucked him deep into her mouth. He moaned desperately into Cheryl's pussy, her juices dripping down his tongue to his chin. He felt Melanie humming around his cock, her mouth vibrating on his engorged organ. She forced her mouth down over his entire, generous length and held herself there until she gagged. He couldn't see her , but he heard and felt her spit onto his cock before declaring, "He's well wet and ready now, Chez!"

"God, then put it in me Mister Wallace!" Cheryl cried out. As Cheryl lay back on the desk, Mike stood up and wiped her juices from his face, his hard cock, like a divining rod, leading him toward her waiting snatch. Melanie had crawled back from beneath Cheryl and the desk to stand and watch as he shoved his cock into Cheryl's eagerly awaiting pussy.

"Oh fuck, that's so good Mister Wallace!" Cheryl cried out, laying back down on the desk. Melanie leaned over and sucked on Cheryl's massive tit, using both hands to shape it like modelling clay as she took the nipple deep into her mouth. Then she stood behind Cheryl's head and watched for a moment as Mike started to slide his cock in and out of her pussy, one hand on each breast. Cheryl reached for her own ankles and pulled her legs wide apart. Mike took hold of her, each hand over an upper thigh as he pulled against them and drove his cock completely inside her pussy. Melanie leaned over Cheryl's face, dangling her left breast over her friend's mouth and mashing as much of it that would fit down into it. She held it there while Cheryl sucked and sucked, then pulled it out and thrust the other in so that it too was pleasured. Then she dragged it away and kissed her upside down, while Mike continued to fuck Cheryl's sopping wet pussy.

He could feel his balls tensing, his cock straining, close to exploding. Melanie had stopped kissing Cheryl, who shuffled quickly across the desk and away from him so his cock slipped free.

"What do you think, Mister Wallace? What should our grades be?" she asked him

"Yeah Mister Wallace, what should they be?" Melanie added. She moved around to his side of the desk and knelt in front of him. Her hand closed around the base of his cock and she opened her mouth, exhaling over the head. "Would you like to see me suck Cheryl's cunt juices off you?"

Mike just groaned.

"I think that's a yes, you dirty slut," Cheryl giggled. Melanie dropped her mouth over his cock and sucked him again.

"What's my grade, Mister Wallace?" she mumbled around his erection.

"It's a C," he grunted. "You can each have a C."

"Not bad for starters. He hasn't even cum yet. What do you think, Melanie? I reckon if he got to blow his load up your butt he'd give us an A."

"Us? What do you mean us? That's my bum you're offering up."

"Don't worry, I'll put my tongue in it first just to warm you up," Cheryl offered.

"So who's a dirty slut now?" Melanie replied with a laugh.

"What do you think, Mister Wallace? How about giving both us dirty sluts an A if you cum in Melanie's cute little bottom?"

"Fuck it, why not?" he replied, his cock aching and ready for release.

"Bend over the desk, Mel," Cheryl instructed her friend. Mel took up position, feet on the floor and hands stretched to the far side of Mister Wallace's desk. Cheryl stepped behind her and flipped her skirt up to expose her pink panties. They were clearly wet, and clung to her lips so tightly that little was left to the imagination as to what lay beneath. Cheryl peeled them down over her bottom, and the revelation of the crotch showed just how excited Melanie was. Mike's gaze flicked from the pleasure-soaked panties to the puffy bald pussy lips revealed by their removal. Then he eyed her puckered anus, eagerly aware he was about to stick his cock in it.