Interstellar Sex Dreams Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Cheryl emerged to meet him in the lounge, she was beaming. Her nipples were erect and whenever the loose t-shirt draped back against her, they stabbed at it.

"Oh my God! That was fucking amazing!" Cheryl gushed as Mike took a quick sip of his whiskey and tried to compose himself, conscious of still being erect in his pants. He laughed at her enthusiasm.

"It can certainly be a trip," Mike agreed.

"It was wild, I didn't even actually have sex, but it was incredible."

"What? No sex?" Mike asked as if surprised by the news.

"Well you know, no dick in pussy sex, but it was certainly very sexual," Cheryl replied before ordering a drink from the automated bar service. "Is there any restriction on how long before you can go back in there?"

"Well usually it's busy enough and expensive enough that people aren't exactly looking to go back-to-back, but in any case they recommend a decent break to avoid addiction. "

"Yeah, I guess I can see how that would work," Cheryl agreed with a sigh. "I'm just still fucking horny. Oh well, I can always masturbate."

"Possibly that was information I didn't really need to know," Mike laughed.

"Oh, don't be a prude. You can't tell me you don't do it."

"Oh, I certainly spend enough time alone that things get taken in hand," Mike laughed. "But you know, having an incredibly hot young woman about half my age suggest that the next thing she's likely to do is masturbate might just be a bit more than I can take."

"Oh poor Doctor Mike," Cheryl laughed. There was a twinkle in her eye and before Mike could find a way to deflect her she suggested, "We could always do it together, you know."

"Excuse me? Do what?" Mike spluttered in surprise.

"Masturbate," Cheryl said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "I like watching guys cum and there's no one else here, so maybe we could help each other out? You could let me watch you and to help you along, I could do the same thing."

"You're actually serious?"

In response, Cheryl pulled her t-shirt over her head, then stood up and slid her tight running pants down her legs. Mike's eyes followed the movement and noted the sheen of moisture on her underwear. She sat back on the lounge at ninety degrees to where he was sitting, spread her legs wide and ran a finger over her pussy lips.

"Serious enough for you?" she asked with a grin. Mike swallowed hard. "Come on then, join in!"

Mike decided that throwing the opportunity away would be about as stupid as he could be, and so stood up and quickly disrobed. Cheryl watched him eagerly, and he was pleased that when he revealed his cock she exclaimed happily about it, especially given the size of the one she'd just dialled up and played with in the simulation.

He sat back on the lounge and turned so he could watch Cheryl as she played with her pussy. He stroked his swollen cock in response.

"Mmm, that's such a nice cock, doctor," Cheryl cooed as two fingers slid inside her pussy. "I bet it would feel really good sliding in here instead of my fingers."

"God, you're sexy, Cheryl," Mike replied, capturing images with his ocular as he worked his fist up and down his shaft.

"You look pretty damn hot yourself with that nice hard cock in your fist, Mike," she groaned in response. She'd taken a nipple between her thumb and forefinger and was twisting and pulling savagely on it as the fingers of her other hand danced between her legs. Each pull of her nipple distended her little breast, stretching it out and away from her chest. Mike imagined sucking to achieve the same effect and groaned, his fist tightening on his cock. They continued together, watching and enjoying the sight before them as much as they enjoyed the sensations they were engendering in their own bodies.

"I can't wait to see you shoot your load, Mike. Make sure you tell me when you're going to do it; I want to try and cum at the same time." Mike groaned, amazed Cheryl was being so forthright. He felt precum on his fingers and his hand started sliding up over the ridge of the circumcised head of his cock.

"I'm getting close, Cheryl," he moaned. She had returned both hands to her pussy, the fingers of her left holding her lips wide while those of her right flickered back and forth across her engorged clit.

"Do it Mike, shoot your cum for me, make a fountain!" Mike worked his hand furiously and when he realised he'd reached the point of no return, he held his hand still around the base of his cock and pointed it toward Cheryl as his balls unleashed their load. His cock pulsed and a spurt of cum arced into the air toward her. Cheryl squealed with glee, and her fingers flew back and forth as he continued to ejaculate. A moment later she came with a joyful howl.

Mike drank in the sight of her as she came, her tight body giving little shakes and shudders, her chest heaving, nipples long and erect.

"Fuck you look amazing when you cum," he said to her quietly.

"You didn't look so bad yourself," she replied with a grin. She sat by him on the adjacent lounge, naked for a few moments, taking a sip of her drink. Then she grabbed her clothes and casually dressed. Mike followed her cue and did the same.

"I think I might have to visit here again after dinner. Do you think you'd let me do that, Doctor Mike?"

"Given you'll be back in stasis soon enough that you couldn't really get addicted, I reckon that as your doctor I might be able to allow it."

"Awesome! Because like, I didn't have sex in there this time, but I think I really should next time. Having big tits to show off was a lot of fun, though."

"Oh? And how much showing off did you do?" Mike asked, wondering if she'd answer or simply shut him down.

"A lot," she laughed. "I entered my big tatas in a wet t-shirt contest, and let's just say that I didn't have a t-shirt anywhere near me by the end of the contest."

"That's certainly showing them off."

"Well, it sure was different having the crowd hollering to see my tits instead of ignoring them."

Mike let it slide and escorted her to her cabin, telling her he needed time to work on her pod and that he'd catch her for dinner.

When the time came, dinner was a simple affair with Cheryl happy to eat in the dining hall and enjoy grilled chicken and salad. Mike opted to join her in her healthy meal, which clearly pleased her. She seemed genuinely interested to be having a positive effect on his eating habits, even though they'd just met.

"Who knows, maybe you could come for a run with me?" she suggested during the meal.

"You never know," he replied.

"Oh, come on. Come to the track with me tomorrow morning. That way you can just run your own pace and I'll just keep going around and around."

"And you don't think that will be demoralising for me? Having you run past me every thirty seconds or something ridiculous so I look like I'm standing still?"

"No! It won't be like that, I'll be encouraging you," Cheryl insisted. Mike gave brief consideration to the thought of watching her constantly running past him in one of her exercise outfits and decided that maybe the humiliation of being continuously lapped wouldn't be all that bad.

"Okay then, I'll give it a go," he replied. "But I can't wear myself out too much, or I won't be able to work on your pod."

"Of course not, you should always take it easy when you're just starting to exercise. Especially at your age." Mike was about to react to the age comment when he realised that she was grinning with expectation.

"You'll keep," he replied instead, which just made her burst out laughing. He couldn't help but join in. Her enthusiasm was infectious.

With dinner complete, Cheryl eagerly headed for Out of This World, Mike in tow behind her. She set a pace through the ship's corridors that gave away how much she was looking forward to the experience.

"So do you have something specific in mind for tonight?" Mike asked her as they wound their way through the ship and ascended to the relevant deck.

"Something that ends with a dick in my pussy," Cheryl replied bluntly.

"Well that doesn't narrow it down very much!"

"Oh, you want details do you, Doctor Mike? Looking for something to stir you up a bit?"

"No, that's not what I was looking for, I just was curious, I'm so sorry that I asked. I really shouldn't have."

"Oh, relax Doc, I'm just messing with you. I like to show off, so I'm thinking that I'll end up having sex somewhere very public with lots of people watching."

"Really?"

"Oh yes. I mean the idea gets me horny as fuck, but real life makes it a challenge, you know? So why not try it here? That's what this place is all about, right?"

"Indeed it is," Mike agreed. "Well, as long as you have fun."

"I'm sure I will. Maybe you should have some fun after I do. I'm sure you could use some relief."

"We'll see," Mike replied noncommittally.

He helped Cheryl set up, then withdrew to observe her.

~~~~~~~

As the scene came into focus, Cheryl was a cheerleader at a football game. Her breasts weren't quite as big as they had been the previous time, but they were still large. The scene moved quite quickly through the end stages of a game with Cheryl bouncing around, kicking her legs in the air and making it really obvious that she wasn't wearing regulation cheering underwear, but rather a black lacy thong. When she was lifted or thrown into the air, the recording setup provided Mike a view from the perspective of one of the guys supporting or throwing her, and it was spectacular.

"You're a bit naughty aren't you?" Mike's character commented as she dropped back towards the ground and he caught her.

"Don't know what you mean," Cheryl laughed.

"Oh, so you really didn't mean to flash the entire stand your thong? A stand that includes most of our fellow students' Dads?"

"Hey, they deserve to enjoy the game too! And you know they come here to see us as much as the team."

"Trust you to give them exactly what they're looking for."

"Is that a complaint, Drew? Are you actually complaining that you can all but see my pussy when you hold me up there?"

"God no!" Drew laughed. "Just saying. And looking." They parted at that point, until the next time they put on an organised display. Cheryl spent the final minutes of the game making sure her kicks were properly appreciated.

The scene shifted to the game's after party in someone's back yard. Cheryl's team had clearly won, the party was in full swing and Cheryl was dancing amongst a group of fellow cheerleaders and members of the football team.

"Nice display you had out there for us today, Chez," one of the guys complimented her.

"Thanks Rusty, glad you appreciated it!" she replied happily and flipped up her skirt to flash her butt at him.

"Damn if I wouldn't mind spanking that!" another of the guys cried out.

Cheryl bent over facing away from him, flipped her skirt and said, "Go ahead Pete, it's all yours!" Pete happily danced closer to her and gave her ass cheek a solid swat with his hand while all the girls and guys around Cheryl cheered. Within moments, a couple of other guys were surrounding Cheryl and taking turns spanking her increasingly red buttocks.

"Oh my God Chez, you're such a slut!" one of the girls near her cried out.

"Damn straight I am Vicki, you jealous?"

"Hell no!" Vicki laughed.

The view zoomed in tighter on Cheryl's butt and showed that one of the guys after spanking her butt was caressing her, his fingers probing at the thong and rubbing her pussy through it. Cheryl simply moaned and called back for him not to be shy. She said it loud enough that he wasn't the only one to hear her. She certainly knew how to play to the crowd.

"Seriously?" he asked.

"Fuck yeah, you're welcome to take my thong off... if you dare," she replied. His hands reached quickly beneath her cheer skirt and grabbed her thong, slipping it down her legs to raucous cheers.

"Come on Cheryl, show us some more cheer moves... if you dare!" A guy called out. Cheryl grinned at him and started kicking her legs high in the air and bouncing around so that anyone caring to look would get frequent glimpses of her bare pussy. When she stopped, a couple guys danced in close to her and she ground herself back against them. Someone's hands closed over her tits and squeezed them through her top.

"Fuck these tits are amazing!" the someone called over her shoulder as he played with them.

"They're even better when they're free," she called back.

"Prove it!" Another guy demanded.

"What do you reckon Rusty, should I prove how amazing my tits are?"

"Hell yes!" he called out, only to have the other guys around him join in the encouragement.

Cheryl started teasing the crowd, dancing around and lifting the hem of her top as if she were going to pull it off. Within moments, a chorus of "Strip, strip, strip!" was echoing around the yard of the host's house.

Cheryl pulled her top up over her head, swung it around and flung it to some far corner. She teased them again with her bra, but not for long. She made relatively quick work of unfastening it, and then sent that flying off into some random part of the crowd as well. Topless in only her skirt and runners, she danced around in what had become a large circle around her. It was predominantly guys, but a couple of girls had held their ground to cheer her on as well. Cheryl bounced up close to Wendy, who she knew was gay, and took her hands. She put them on her tits and then pulled Wendy in for a wet kiss, much to the delight of her adoring audience. Then she started to randomly dance around the circle, inviting guys to feel her tits or lifting her skirt and grinding her bare butt back against their crotches, happy that they were almost all hard in their pants.

"What a fucking tease!" John groaned as she was dancing with her butt pressed firmly against his hard cock. One of his hands was on her tit and the other on her stomach. She grabbed the stomach hand and pushed it down between her legs, ensuring it slipped beneath her skirt so he was feeling her wet, bald lips.

"I'm not a tease John," she purred. "A tease wouldn't tell you to get your cock out!"

"For real? Right here?" he asked, shocked.

"What do you reckon guys, should John get his cock out?" Cheryl loudly polled the crowd.

"Hell no, I should!" Chad objected.

"You all should," Cheryl shouted back. She looked around the circle challengingly to see if any of them were up to it. While they all looked nervously from one to the other she returned to Wendy and kissed her again. Wendy's hand slipped between her legs and her fingers went to work in Cheryl's pussy.

"At least Wendy knows what she's doing!' Cheryl teased the guys. She pushed Wendy to her knees and lifted her skirt to give Wendy a closeup view of her pussy, then lifted one leg over Wendy's shoulder. The skirt hid the detail from the view of the crowd (and Mike) but from Cheryl's reaction she was clearly being eaten expertly by the brunette kneeling before her.

"That's it! Fuck you douche bags, I'm not passing this up!" Leroy declared. Cheryl turned to watch the young black man stride over to her and release his belt, then drop his baggy jeans to the ground. His well-proportioned, uncircumcised black cock speared out in front of him.

"Thanks for the prep Wendy, but I need this chocolate bar now!" Cheryl declared gleefully. She swung her leg off Wendy's shoulder, bounced over to Leroy and turned her back to him. "Get that gorgeous fucking cock in here Leroy," she demanded, bending to put her hands on her knees. Leroy manned up immediately and worked his cock inside her. There were cries of disbelief as he started fucking her right in the middle of the yard with everyone watching.

"Come on guys, I need something to suck on!" Cheryl groaned.

Rusty quickly moved in front of her, and in moment's Cheryl had his cock in her throat as Leroy pounded her from behind.

Mike continued to watch as Cheryl was fucked by almost every guy at the party. She was lifted in the air and held while guys fucked her, she rode them on the ground and took them from her hands and knees. When the scene finally faded to grey he couldn't believe how many loads she'd swallowed. She wouldn't let anyone cum inside her cunt or on her face, but every guy that had any cum to contribute had blown it in her mouth and she'd swallowed the lot.

~~~~~~~

There was no killing Mike's erection in time for Cheryl's re-emergence, but Cheryl was too chuffed from her own wild behaviour to notice.

"Wow," she said, flopping next to him on the couch.

"That good huh?"

"I just fucked and blew an entire football team while a whole party watched."

"Holy shit," Mike said, stunned that she'd just blatantly blurted that out.

"I know, right?" she laughed. "Definitely time for a shower. Even though it wasn't real, I feel kind of dirty."

"I have no words," Mike admitted.

~~~~~~~

After breakfast the following morning they both went to change and met up at the running track. Cheryl was in track pants and a sweatshirt. Mike had turned up in his crew-issued athletic shorts and t-shirt.

"Why Doctor Mike, you're so military-like," Cheryl greeted him.

"Hey, they give me these clothes for free to exercise in, so why waste money on my own? And what's with your getup, you plan on running so slow for me that you're going to be cold? That's the most clothes I've ever seen you wear."

"Of course not silly, this is just what I wore to walk through the ship to get here." She stripped her pants down to reveal a pair of running pants that were closer to bikini underwear than shorts. The sweatshirt was similarly discarded to reveal a skimpy running top. "Better?"

"Well damn," Mike replied, lost for any meaningful expression.

"I'll take that as approval," Cheryl laughed in response. "I figured maybe if I looked good enough to chase, you might enjoy it more."

"Even though I'll never catch you," Mike sighed.

"It's all about the dream, Doctor Mike! Right, well given you don't usually run, let's get through a warmup and stretch so you don't tear those brittle old muscles."

"Oh, thank you very much," Mike replied, rolling his eyes "I don't think I'm as old as you think I am."

"Possibly."

"Or maybe you just don't have an appreciation as to the capabilities of your seniors."

Cheryl's grin told him that he'd fallen for her goading. He took it in stride though, and followed her through a series of stretches and movements designed to loosen up the body and prevent injury. He tried very hard not to spend the time admiring Cheryl's body as she stretched it to limits that Mike could only dream of.

"Right, time to run then! I think you should aim for two kilometres, Mike. That's ten laps of this tiny track. You should be able to do it in about fourteen minutes or so?"

"And how far are you going to run in that time?"

"Probably about double that," Cheryl admitted.

"Damn."

Cheryl laughed at the look on his face and led off. Mike followed her, admiring her incredibly tight butt, her running briefs already having slipped halfway between her cheeks. She quickly paced ahead of him and he was left to focus on the track in front of him.

It seemed like no time at all before he heard footsteps closing in on him from behind. He was just closing in on the start point.

"Keep going Mike, you're doing great!" Cheryl encouraged him as she ran up behind and overtook him.