Interstellar Sex Dreams Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's get it all ready for you, Mister Wallace," Cheryl said eagerly. She leaned in from the side, spread Melanie's pert butt cheeks wide, then drooled saliva from her tongue down over her friend's butt hole. As it trickled and slithered over the little starfish toward her pussy, she followed it with her tongue, first flicking it back and forth, then stabbing at it.

"Oh fuck, that's awesome Chez," Melanie moaned. Cheryl pulled back, spat on the pucker, then pushed a finger against it until it slipped inside to the first knuckle. She wiggled the finger about a bit, then pulled it out and thrust her tongue back against it, this time probing ever so slightly inside.

"Such a dirty bitch," Melanie cried with glee.

"Time for the cock," Cheryl announced.

Mike had stood watching, his cock unattended but no less hard for that lack, thanks to the entertainment in front of him. Cheryl took him in hand, and guided him forward.

"Pussy first," he instructed when she was aiming him straight at her butt.

"Yeah, pussy first," Melanie agreed.

Cheryl adjusted her aim and Mike thrust forward as the head of his cock kissed Melanie's bald lips. He slid inside easily and continued sliding in all the way until his balls rested against her lips. He pulled back and thrust in again. He hammered quickly in and out and saw Cheryl squeeze her hand between their bodies to push a finger all the way into Melanie's bum.

"I can feel him in your pussy," Cheryl exclaimed. "I can feel his cock sliding in and out through your ass, Mel."

"I want him in my ass Cheryl, put him in my bum!" Cheryl grabbed hold of his pussy-juice-slicked-cock to ensure that he pulled out and then she aimed him at her friend's asshole. She spat on it as the head of his cock nudged against it. He pushed, and watched as Mel's butt hole opened to allow him inside. It was tight and warm and silky and he kept easing deeper inside, inch by inch.

"Fuck her ass, Mister Wallace," Cheryl urged him. "Fuck it hard and fast and fill it with warm gooey cum because I want an A."

"I want one too, Mister Wallace. I want an A and I want you to fill my ass with your cum!" Melanie cried out. He grabbed hold of Melanie's hips and started to do exactly as she asked, pumping and thrusting and driving his cock in and out of her tight back passage.

He didn't last long, his arousal was too advanced. He thrust hard a final time, mashing himself against her butt, cock deep up her ass. With a grunt he released his seed inside her, spurting and pumping until he had nothing more to give.

"Yessssssssss!" Melanie cried out. "Now that feels like an A grade blast!"

"B," Mike panted treasonously.

"Fuck off, a B," Cheryl replied.

"B. No one would believe you earned an A," Mike replied.

"I'll show you a fucking A," Cheryl protested. She lay down on the floor of the classroom and told Melanie to stick her pussy in her face and ride her tongue. Mike pulled his cock from her ass and Melanie quickly squatted over Cheryl's face, facing toward the girl's feet. Cheryl plunged her tongue between Mel's lips and went to town.

Mike groaned as he saw his cum oozing from Melaine's anus to drip down onto Cheryl's nose as she kept working her friend's pussy. She kept at it until Melanie came with a cry of joy.

"Now that is worthy of an A," Mike replied, and the scene faded to grey.

~~~~~~~

"God, that was hot," Cheryl moaned when they both emerged from their respective lounges. "I really need a cock in my pussy after that! Got one?" She leapt into Mike's arms, wrapping her thin, athletic legs around him and plunging her tongue into his mouth. He staggered back a step or two, hands grabbing hold of her taut, muscular buttocks to support her as he caught his balance and kissed her back. She was clearly too horny to enjoy foreplay for long though, and she wiggled to slip from his arms so she could attack his pants. Mike allowed her to do as she pleased, loving the fact that she was so willing to drop joyously to her knees and suck hard on his cock. He pulled his top off and worked his feet from his pants until he too was naked.

Cheryl stood and kissed him before demanding that he lay on the carpet so she could ride him. Mike opted for the lounge rather than the floor, sitting with his butt forward on the edge of the seat, his hard cock lying flat up against his stomach. Cheryl advanced on him, dropping to her knees just before she reached him. She placed a hand on each knee and pushed them further apart than they'd naturally spread. She kissed him on each thigh, then ran her tongue from the over his nut sac to the base of his cock and up to the tip before licking back down again. She sucked in a testicle, rolled it around with her tongue, then pulled back until it plopped from her mouth. She again licked back up his cock, then lifted the head with her mouth and plunged down over it. She sucked up and down, tongue gliding against the soft skin covering his hard shaft. After working him for a couple minutes, much longer than Mike had expected she would, given her declaration of desire to ride him. She plunged down his cock and held him deep enough that he must have been all but lodged in her throat. She gagged once, and a wave of saliva ran over him, coating his cock and balls as she lifted her head with a gasp.

"Good god, that's amazing," Mike groaned as she started to position herself over his body. She reached down between her legs to seize hold of his cock and then squatted down , guiding it within herself. They moaned together as her tight pussy engulfed his rock-hard member.

"Oh yes!" she cried out, sinking all the way down onto him. Mike reached up for her beautiful flat chest and grabbed hold of her tits, fondling and squeezing them before taking hold of her nipples as she started to bounce up and down on his lap. She brought her feet up beside him so she could squat deeply, and increased the speed of her movements, fingers dipping down to play with her clit. Mike had little to do but enjoy the amazing sensations Cheryl was sending coursing through his entire body via his cock.

She came first, squealing with pleasure, head thrown back, eyes closed and chest heaving. Mike took control. He tipped her onto the couch and turned her so she was face down, then crawled over her and shoved his cock back into her pussy from behind. He fucked her hard and fast until he too exploded.

~~~~~~~

Mike met up with Cheryl in the Stasis chamber, ready to put her back under for the remaining duration of the journey.

"You really do look amazing in that suit," he told her.

"Better than I look out of it?" she teased, pulling at the suit suggestively.

"Um, well certainly not worse," Mike replied. "Are you ready for the long sleep?"

"Not really," Cheryl said with a sigh, "But it wouldn't be fair of me to keep you from stasis and use up more days of your life."

"Well, if you spent them the way we've spent the last couple I'd not be calling them wasted, that's for sure. But it is time for you to go back under."

"Yeah, well, I guess we should get on with it then," Cheryl said, stepping into the pod that Mike had made ready for her.

"I hope you have amazing stasis dreams Cheryl," he told her, standing close to the side of the pod.

"Mmm, if they're anything like the last couple of days, they'll be amazing," she replied with a grin. Mike leaned in toward her and was pleased when she responded. They shared one last kiss before Cheryl lay down and smiled up at Mike as he pushed the button to activate the pod. When she had stilled and was clearly in stasis, Mike took one last admiring look, noting the way her nipples stood out proudly against the stasis suit, then sent her back to the hall.

Mike gathered himself and left the chamber.

~~~~~~~

Mike spent the next couple of days making sure that he had everything in order for his own return to stasis. He double checked the ship's records to ensure that there was no trace of his activities other than those associated with the third and final period he'd spent with Amy, including the evidence he'd planted to explain her pod's fictitious glitch. It was time to see out the journey and arrive with pleasurable memories of Cheryl fresh in his mind.

When he was ready, he lay himself down in his pod and activated the stasis process, something only a med-tech's pod was capable of.

~~~~~~~

Mike opened his eyes and stared at the clear, curved top of his stasis pod. He didn't bother moving, he just waited, knowing what to expect. The curved panel soon opened on its hinge, swinging up out of the way. He continued to lay there for a few minutes, knowing from experience he would need time to adjust to being enlivened.

END OF PART 5