Interstellar Sex Dreams Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My chest seems to disagree with that 'great' assessment," he sputtered out.

"Well don't kill yourself, but I'm sure you're exaggerating." He was again treated to the sight of her butt as it disappeared ahead of him. It put a momentary burst of speed into his run as he tried to keep her a little closer for a longer viewing. As she rounded the curve ahead of him he was treated to the view of her in profile, but by the time he hit the curve, she was finishing the next straight and he went back to watching where his feet would land.

"You're halfway there Mike, that's awesome!" Cheryl encouraged him when he passed the start point for the fifth time. He was pleasantly surprised that he wasn't as out of breath as he'd thought he'd be. Cheered briefly, he again surged as Cheryl ran past him, her pert buttocks a beacon of promise as they bounced away from him.

By the end of the seventh lap he was flagging, and even the sight of Cheryl's butt wasn't quite enough to lift him. When she passed him at the end of the eighth, he was about ready to give up.

"Come on, don't quit here, you're soo close. Only two more laps. That's only one lap of an Olympic track!"

"That's fine for you," he puffed," You're not an unfit, fat old dude."

"You're neither fat nor that old Mike, you can do it!"

He watched her disappear. By the end of the ninth lap he was almost walking.

"Finish off, Mike. One more lap. Finish strong for me!" She disappeared around a curve. Mike huffed and puffed his way around the bend onto the back straight, and saw she was already about to finish. When he entered the final curve, he glanced toward the start/finish line and saw her waiting. She beamed a smile at him and started yelling crazily to encourage him to really push himself to the line.

When he hit the last straight, she grabbed her top and raised it up to expose her tits.

"Come on! Here's your reward!" she yelled, jumping up and down, her tiny tits barely moving. Mike found a small reserve he hadn't known was there. He straightened, lengthened his stride and finished strong. Cheryl applauded loudly as he bent over hands to knees panting, but holding his head up so he could still look at her tits. "Not much of a reward really, sorry," Cheryl laughed and pulled her top back down to cover herself.

"It's ... an ... amazing ... reward," Mike panted.

"Well it's nice of you to say so. Now let's stretch and warm down."

"How about you stretch and I watch?" Mike suggested with a laugh.

"I think that's just called perving, Mike. You're the one who's going to be stiff and sore if you don't do the right thing by your body."

"Whereas if you did the right thing by my body I'd be stiff but probably not sore."

"Doctor Mike!" Cheryl reacted with feigned shock.

"Sorry, that was bad of me," he said, blushing.

"It's okay, I quite like it when guys look," Cheryl replied."My complaint is when they don't do enough of it." She stood in front of him and with her legs straight, touched her toes before grabbing onto her ankles. Mike was left staring directly at her ass with just her tight running briefs to hide her most intimate details from him.

"Good lord," Mike moaned.

"It's even better like this," Cheryl suggested and without really changing position, peeled her briefs down her legs. Her knees locked straight again, and Mike was presented with a closeup view of her cleanly shaved pussy.

"How's that for a reward then?"

"Truly spectacular," Mike groaned.

"Well come on then, stretch with me and you can keep enjoying the sights."

Mike couldn't believe she was for real, but she proved that she was. He joined her in stretching and she did her stretches opposite him, having discarded her briefs and then even her top, once he demonstrated he was committed to following her lead. He was pretty sure she kept checking his crotch while she worked her way through her warm down routine.

"Okay, well I'm ready for a shower and then another go at Out of This World!" Cheryl announced when they finished. She stood up and put her clothes back on.

"I think I may be ready to die after that," Mike stated.

"Well I'm not, so you'd better bloody well fix my pod!"

Mike walked her back to her cabin and then headed to his own, agreeing he would shower, then join her at the virtual reality lounge for her to indulge herself.

~~~~~~~

Mike once again tagged along with Cheryl as she explored her fantasies. She had gone to the beach in a tiny bikini that barely contained her enlarged breasts, and ended up having sex right in front of anyone caring to watch.

When she emerged, her face was flushed and she was grinning.

"Good time?" Mike asked her.

"Excellent," she replied. "But I'm starting to notice something."

"Oh?"

"As much fun as it is and as realistic as it seems, it still isn't the same as having actual sex."

"Yep, that's one of the drawbacks."

"So like now, even though that was amazing, I'm still kinda horny as fuck. Does that make sense?"

"It does. It's a common phenomenon. It doesn't worry everyone, but it's well-documented that a noticeable portion of the people using the service don't end up feeling as satisfied as they'd expected when they went in."

"So what do they do about it?"

"Whatever they need to do to satisfy themselves for real, I guess."

Cheryl looked thoughtful for a while. She ordered a drink from the bar and sat with Mike on the lounge.

"Right," she said eventually, "Mike, I think I'm going to need your help."

"What with?"

"With satisfaction. You see, I really do think I need a cock. A hard, real, living cock. And just now, there's only one available on the whole ship and it happens to be yours. And even though I haven't actually seen it, all signs point to it being a nice one, so I'd really like to use it."

"Just like that huh?" Mike laughed. "Am I no more to you than a piece of meat? Do you not respect me for my mind? My accomplishments?"

"Are you saying no?" Cheryl asked him.

"I am most definitely not saying no, I'm just playing around."

"Excellent. Then maybe you could join me in the dining hall?"

"The dining hall?"

"Uh huh. As I just noted, there are no crowds on this ship so living out my exhibitionist fantasies is a bit difficult, but the next best thing I can think of is having sex somewhere that I know is going to be crowded later on in the journey. I want to fuck on one of the dining hall tables so I can pretend the place is full of people."

"Wow," Mike responded.

Cheryl blushed. "Please Mike?" she pleaded.

"Hey, it's all good to me!"

Cheryl broke into a grin, jumped up off the lounge and urged Mike to hurry along with her. He did exactly that, adjusting his hard cock in his pants as he processed what was about to happen.

Cheryl strode purposefully into the dining hall, scanned the room and picked the table exactly in the middle.

"Any reason why you chose this one?" Mike asked

"So I can remember where it is. I want to sit here with my family when we have a meal one day."

"Fair enough," Mike laughed.

"Too kinky?" She asked.

"Oh, hell no," Mike replied. Cheryl's face went from showing signs of concern to a wide-mouthed, white-toothed grin and she stepped in close to him. She reached up and put a hand behind his neck, pulling his face down so she could kiss him. Mike met her slightly parted lips with his own and darted his tongue out. Cheryl's soft young lips opened wider, and he pushed his tongue in to meet hers. She sucked on it as she kissed him, and his cock stiffened in response. He wrapped his arms about her and pulled her close, pressing his body against hers. He slipped a hand up inside the back of her t-shirt, enjoying the smooth skin of her back. He roamed his hand all over, confirming the lack of a bra beneath her loose top. He slipped his other hand down over her sports leggings. Her tiny butt felt every bit as tight as he'd imagined as he squeezed it firmly.

As their kiss ended Mike continued to hold her, though not as closely as he had. He slid the hand that had been around her back around to her front, his fingers trailing across her well-defined abs. She flinched at the light touch, giggling.

"That tickles!" she exclaimed.

"Sorry about that," Mike laughed, slipping his hand up and over an almost undetectable breast with a very prominent nipple. "What about that, is that better?"

"Much better," Cheryl smiled, pressing her breast into his hand. He gave it a squeeze and fondled her gently before sliding his hand down from under her top. He kissed her again while his hands sought the hem of her top so he could pull it over her head. Cheryl lifted her arms to facilitate its removal. Mike dropped it onto the next table over. He ran both hands over Cheryl's breasts, loving the way her long nipples appeared hard but felt quite soft; they folded over as he ran his fingers across them. He played with her breasts for a while, enjoying the sensation of her ribs beneath the soft firm flesh.

"These babies are so sexy, Cheryl," he murmured as he bent his head to suck on her left nipple.

"They're usually ignored," Cheryl moaned.

"Shameful waste," was all Mike replied before switching across to suck her right nipple hard. He teased it with his tongue as he held her breast in his mouth. He flicked it back and forth and swirled around it before sucking forcefully on it again, delighting in the moans of appreciation Cheryl uttered. He let her nipple slip from his mouth and then grabbed her by the waist. He easily lifted her from the ground and deposited her on her selected table on her backside. He grabbed hold of her tights and pulled them down around her butt, which she lifted so he could pull them lower. In moments they were around her ankles, along with a wet thong that spoke volumes about how horny she was. Mike pulled them away from her feet and lay them scrunched up on top of her t-shirt.

"My God, you're beautiful," he said, admiring her body.

"You say the nicest things," Cheryl gushed.

Still standing at the foot of the table, he put a hand on each knee and spread her legs, then knelt so his face was close to her pussy. He ran his fingers gently over her lips, caressing them as he savoured the beauty displayed before him. Her inner lips peeked from between her swollen labia and parted readily on either side of his finger when he ran it down her slit. Cheryl sighed in pleasure and he probed gently, pushing his finger into the wet, welcoming warmth of her vagina. He could smell her arousal and needed to taste her. He leaned in and thrust his tongue at her entrance before dragging it up, over and around her clit. Cheryl gave a pleasured squeak at the contact, leaning back, her elbows propping her up on the table behind her. Mike glanced up at the tiny undersides of her breasts, his cock rock-hard in his pants as he licked her in earnest.

He poked his tongue in and out of her delicious pussy, flicked it back and forth over her clit, and sucked and teased her lips. Whenever he glanced up, he could see her chest rising and falling with gasping breaths and her face flushed with pleasure.

"Oh fuck Mike, keep going; I'm going to cum, please make me cum, Mike," Cheryl gushed as he continued to please her. He set his tongue against her clit and rubbed it up and down, listening for cues to what worked.

"Yes! There Mike! There! Harder!"

He pressed his tongue harder, rubbing up and down and Cheryl gave a full-body shudder as she crested the peak of her pleasure. She squealed "Yessssssss," loudly and pushed Mike back away from her pussy, clamping her knees together as crashing breakers of bliss gentled to surging waves, then to ripples and eventually subsided.

Mike stood up and quickly undressed while Cheryl lay back naked on the table, her chest rising and falling as she sucked air and recovered.

Stepping in close, Mike took Cheryl's ankles and lifted them into the air, spreading her legs as he did so. Her knees bent, and Cheryl allowed them to fall either side of her toward the table, like a submissive frog on its back. The tip of Mike's cock bumped against her wet lips and she gasped.

"Ready for this?" Mike checked.

"Fuck yes," Cheryl answered, grinning at him. Mike released an ankle, took hold of his cock, and guided it as he pushed into her. They moaned together as he penetrated her tight pussy. He rocked back and forth gently, working deeper.

"Harder," Cheryl demanded immediately. "Get that hard, fat cock into me, Mike!"

He thrust harder, burying himself in her tunnel.

"Just think," he grunted as he started to fuck her. "There could be hundreds of people at these tables, all watching you getting fucked right in the middle of their meal."

"Oh God, I wish!" Cheryl moaned. "That would be so friggin' awesome!"

Mike continued to slide his cock in and out, her bent legs spread wide so he had a wonderful view of her body laid back on the table, her butt just at its edge as he rammed into her. Draping her knees over his shoulders, he reached for a breast and tugged firmly on her nipple, drawing further squeals of pleasure from her before pulling on its partner. He made sure to give them the attention they deserved and clearly didn't always receive. He felt Cheryl respond to him, arching her back, thrusting her pelvis at him as he fucked her. Her response drove his desire even higher. He fucked her harder, releasing her nipples and grabbing her hips.

"Roll over," he panted, not wanting to finish too soon and wanting to fuck her from another angle. Cheryl dutifully rolled over and scooted back. She was about to drop her feet to the floor so she'd be at the right level, but Mike stopped her, guiding her knees to the edge of the tabletop. He spanked her firm little buttocks and grabbed them in a vise-like grip, spreading them so he could dip his tongue back into her cunt. He swirled it around, drew it up over her anus quickly, then pulled her back so she could stand. She scrambled frantically with her hands to stop herself from falling face first onto the table, but Mike just helped to stabilise her against it and jammed his cock back into her pussy from behind.

"Yes Mike, fuck me hard!" she cried out as he started to slam his dick in and out. Cheryl's back was arched up as she continually shoved her butt out with her hands on the table, meeting each of his thrusts. The slap of their flesh coming together echoed through the empty dining hall along with their gasps and moans. Cheryl cried out that she was cumming again and as Mike approached his own crest, he felt her body shake with its intensity.

Mike couldn't hold out any longer. He thrust as deep as he could into her tiny frame and spurted his seed into her depths. Cheryl cried out in delight.

"Know what would be a total turn on?" Mike whispered, leaning over her small body so his head was near hers. "If this hall were filled with people and you turned around, knelt down and sucked my cock clean. He stepped back, his cock slipping from her pussy.

Cheryl pushed herself to her feet, turned, grinned around at as if imagining a crowd and squatted. She grabbed hold of the base of his cock and swallowed him eagerly, sucking and cleaning just like he'd suggested.

"Holy fuck, look at all those faces, they're totally getting off on watching you!" Mike exclaimed. "You're amazing, Cheryl.." He just stood there allowing Cheryl, his cock still in her mouth, to savour the moment.

"You're not so bad yourself," she eventually replied with a grin, staring up at him from a squat. "I'm going to be thinking about this every time I come here for a meal now."

"You won't be the only one," Mike laughed.

~~~~~~~

After seeing Cheryl back to her cabin, Mike returned to his quarters, tired but happy. Between the running and screwing, they'd thoroughly worn each other out and had agreed to just catch up on their rest and give Mike time to work on the pod until they met again the next morning for breakfast. He couldn't believe how well things had worked out with Cheryl. It left him pondering what might come next. He knew he couldn't keep her out of stasis for much longer, and he'd been feeding her the same seeds about stasis dreams as he had all the other women. Thinking of them led to his considering what he hoped might happen at journey's end.

Amy was his white whale. She was utter class and perfection, and admittedly likely out of his league. Despite there definitely being a connection both ways, he'd been unable to get beyond a kiss with her. Just thinking about the remote possibility of still having a chance with her brought about feelings of guilt about what he'd done with the other women he'd awakened. Should he have been saving himself for the final chance he might have with her at journey's end? Maybe he should tell Cheryl that he'd fixed her pod the following morning.

And what about the Svenson twins? he mused. If he roused them from their long sleep, what would he be hoping to achieve? Sleeping with them at the same time? What would be the likelihood of that happening without his extorting them? As he thought about it he realised that even if he went through with such a tantalising proposition, the moment he had the two of them awake at the same time he'd be creating way too many tracks through the system to try and cover. What would be the odds of his ever convincing them they'd had identical stasis dreams? Amy cutting her hair had already put him into a tricky situation he hadn't planned on.

He decided then and there to leave them be. It was something he could save for Out of This World once all the passengers were up and about.

It was time to go back under, he decided. He'd tell Cheryl at breakfast tomorrow that he'd fixed things up.

~~~~~~~

"So Doctor Mike, did you sleep well?" Cheryl asked as she sauntered in to the dining room. "I just had the nicest dream about this very table!" Mike was sitting at the same table they'd fucked on.

"Like a happy little baby," he replied. "We must be psychic, I think I had the same dream."

"Is this table clean?" she asked with a grin.

"Why wouldn't it be? It's not like there's anyone around to fuck on it or anything."

"God that would be so rude, wouldn't it?" She took a seat opposite him and ordered a smoothie bowl. Mike was enjoying poached eggs on toast and smiled at her, happy to have such a beautiful young lady for a breakfast companion. He certainly didn't mind her penchant for showing up in tights and loose t-shirts. Even as she'd taken her seat, he'd been treated to a tantalising glimpse down the loose neckline of her shirt. He hadn't quite seen anything, but it had been a near miss, and close enough to fire his imagination.

"So Mike, do you think I could slip into Out of This World again today?"

"I'm not sure to be honest, Cheryl. I feel bad that I'm keeping you out of stasis, and I'm pretty close to having your pod repaired. And there is that whole addiction thing."

"Oh, please Mike? One more time? I'm so freaking horny and I want another chance to have big tits. There's no way I'm going to be able to go in there once my family is up and about again. I'll make it worth your while. It will be fun for you, too!" As she spoke, she pulled her t-shirt down over one shoulder far enough that she nearly revealed her nipple.

"Let me see how I get on this morning," Mike suggested, putting her off, even though his cock was hardening at the thought of riding along on another of her fantasies and what might come after.

Cheryl accepted his answer and devoured her breakfast.

"Well, while you go fix my pod I'm going for a run around the ship. See you for lunch?"

"Sure thing," Mike replied with a smile.