Jai and Malenna Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,190 Followers

Malenna just stood there, naked, staring down at him, waiting.

Jai pulled his shoes off and then turned his pants inside out getting them off his feet. He stood up. He was naked.

"Oh my beautiful son!" Malenna whispered, her eyes sweeping over him like feathers, leaving tracks behind as though she were actually touching him. He felt like a painting and her eyes were brushes, stroking him with all the lust and love a mother could bear to acknowledge, which for Malenna appeared to be a stupendously large amount of lust. Her strokes were greedy Van Goghs, thick with desire.

Jai looked to the side and saw the kitchen table was clear. He grasped Malenna by the upper arms and turned her towards the table. She knew what he wanted and he felt her bubbling approval as quivering excitement simmering on her skin. She lay down on the table. He opened her ass, peeling it open like a ripe orange. Her arousal wafted up to him.

He entered her.

Her head rose up, her back bent and she screamed. She flopped back to the table and gripped it.

"Yes, you can have me this way." She gasped, the words poking through her breathing like pubic hair through a thong. "My son is inside me. My son is inside me." She sang, her voice warbled with her lurid pleasure, more musical than her voice had ever been before, fully in tune with their shared, throbbing lust. Her lust turned to a haze around them, super-heated and thick.

Jai gripped her hips and ground into her, lifting her body as they collapsed together. She rose up on her toes, giving "being on point" a whole different meaning. She quivered as he pulled back and rammed into her again, grasping her by the waist, her strong ass tensing between them. She gasped and cried out, inchoate syllables that expressed her meaning perfectly without ever rising to the point of becoming words. Jai sought and found a rhythm. For a few minutes, the only sound was the slapping of their bodies together. Over and over he hammered her against the table. All illusion of gentleness vanished, he ravished her like a Tartar, taking her from behind, using her, fucking her. She was just an animal surrendering to his demands.

After several minutes, he coasted to a halt, panting over her beautiful bent back. He released her hips. Malenna was panting on the table too, her hands gripped the edges, holding her in place. Jai smoothed his hands up and down her back, bending to kiss it, tasting the salt on her body. She was slick, inside and out.

"We stink." He whispered.

"You were going to rub my legs." She husked from her bent position on the table, her voice emerging in puffs, two words at a time.

Jai rubbed his knees against her thighs. "I am rubbing them."

She laughed and then coughed, rising up onto her elbows to clear her airway. Jai patted her between the shoulder blades, his cock still fit snuggly inside her. He found his hold on her hips again and pulled her back against him.

"Oh god, Jai, when you do that...."

"I know. You feel...."

"I feel wonderful!" She finished for him.

"Yes, yes you do." He had to agree, he did agree.

She levered her body up, trying to stand with him still inside her. He reached around her. She immediately pulled his hands up to her breasts, covering them, pressing his palms over them. She had dancer's breasts, not the pole dancer, the ballet dancer. One of the guys at college called them "mouth-full tits" as opposed to "hand-full tits". He'd been taking a poll to see which the guys he knew preferred. Jai hadn't answered. He was a leg man.

However, feeling Malenna's response to his hands on her breasts adjusted his thinking. Suddenly he felt her pussy tighten, release and then tighten again. She cocked one leg wide to accommodate him and then sagged back, thrusting his cock up into her as she did so. Jai dropped a hand and looped that arm around her waist, holding her against him, against the table, he thrust into her, little micro-thrusts that cluttered his mind with the stark sensation of her pussy clutching his cock. He felt his orgasm appear in the distance and roar towards him. He released her breast. Malenna flopped forward, her hips pressed against him. She keened, her toneless voice sensuous and ripe with erotic delight.

His orgasm arrived. Jai felt it snap the first time and then, like it was elastic and stretched around him, it resumed after a short interval. Over and over he grunted as he poured cum into his mother. She groaned and sighed as he ran down. He wobbled, pulled free of her slick pussy and staggered back a step. He stared at her legs, both gleamed with streaks of liquid, running out of her, nearly to her knees.

"I just fucked my mother." He mumbled, feeling cum-drunk.

"I just fucked my son." Malenna returned, turning to face him. She leaned forward and kissed him on the mouth. "Now, I want to shower with my son and take him to bed." She whispered.

They left the kitchen and hall littered with their clothing, as though to commemorate their coupling. They went into the master bath and showered. It was surreal.

At first, Malenna washed him, using a clean wash cloth and soaping it, running it over his body with such careful attention he felt like a work of art being restored and restored he soon was. Her hands on his body returned his cock to full attention between them. Malenna avoided it, running her hands over his chest and then turning him to scrub his back. When she lay the cloth on his shoulder, he felt her hands leave him and then they cupped his ass.

"I like your ass." His mother whispered. "You have a cute butt." She squeezed it, clinching her hands on his ass cheeks.

Jai wasn't sure what to say, standing with his hands on the wall, forming an arch running with water, the room between him and the wall allowed his cock to stand tall without scrapping the slick tiles. He was about to turn around and take her again when she lay her body against his. Her skin sizzled against his even in the water. She clung to him like she was cold, even in the summer heat and the hot water, she shivered.

"I can't believe this is happening." She whispered. "I, I never thought...I mean I have thought of you, like this, naked, my breasts kissing your back, my hand grasping your cock, while I stroked your chest. I just never thought it could really happen."

The wonder in her voice astonished him. He was breathless with that wonder himself. He felt her body, sloughed against him, the water pouring off of them like a billion little hands stroking them. He soaked up the pleasure of it but it morphed into simple lust, which also robbed him of words and breath itself.

"Turn around. God, Jai I always wanted to do this, in the shower. I want to hold you in my mouth while the water runs over us. It, god what am I doing? Confessing my fantasies to my son! What you must think of me!"

"I think you are the sexiest woman in the world." Jai finally found his voice. "I want to be inside you again!" He turned out of her clasping hug. She stood back, the water cascading over her back, making little glassy rivulets down her chest, dividing around her breasts. He reached for her but she caught his hands. His gut lurched, thinking he'd misunderstood and overstepped some invisible boundary.

"No. Wait. Let me. Please." Malenna said, holding tight to his wrists.

Jai went still. For a moment they started at each other but then she smiled, a simple delighted smile and then she knelt before him. She looked up at him, her hair wet, plastered to her head, gleaming. She wrapped a hand around his cock and bent it towards her lips. She smiled, the water running over her head and down her face, making her lean cheeks shine.

"I like it...when...." She stopped, swallowed hard and licked her lips, her tongue just missed grazing the point of his cock. She fixed her eyes on it and and spoke as though she were talking to it alone. "I like it when you hold me by my hair, when you push it into my mouth. I can feel your desire for me, the passion to have my mouth on you."

Jai was astonished to hear her speaking those words. He recovered when she looked up at him, her eyes waiting, questioning, inquiring if he understood in the slightest. He moved a hand to the back of her head, feeling the slick liquid flow of her hair, plastered to her head. Her head seemed so small without the coiffed hair. He tried to grip the hair but it slithered away from his fingers. He had to move his hand to her neck to gather up a handful of it. He used that to move his hand up to the back of her head. His hand formed a fist and she groaned as it pulled. He pushed her face forward.

Malenna's mouth opened and she directed the end of his cock between her lush lips. They sealed around his cock, like a velvet gasket. Jai pushed harder, feeling his mother's quivering excitement, rampant in her but held at bay by his hand tangled in her hair. She let him push her mouth onto his cock. He felt her gag, she rose up a little to change the angle but he pushed harder. He felt his cock pinch past the back of her mouth, into the constriction of her throat. She groaned and then he felt her lean into him, letting her body press his cock deeper as she leaned over it. The water coursed over them, rattling off his chest and thumping against his skin. His heart roared in his ears. Malenna closed her lips tight around the base of his cock and sucked hard. The sudden pressure caught him by surprise and his hips lurched, bumping against her face. He felt her push back at his hand in her hair and for a moment he held her in place. She grunted, fought him and then he released her.

She expelled his cock with a huge whoosh and sat back on her heels. She looked up at him, her eyes fluttering against the spray of water, beading with little glinting shards of light in her long lashes. She stood up. She turned, took water in and then spat it out. She faced him, put her arms around his neck and kissed him. The kiss was tentative, careful, like she was licking an orchid. He returned her delicate kiss in kind. When she released him, she closed her eyes.

"I've dreamed of saying this but I never thought I would, much less in a shower, naked with my beautiful son." Her eyes opened. "Take me to bed." She said, her voice warbling with erotic tension.

"No." Jai said. Her face flickering with shock. "You haven't been properly cleaned yet. You want me to ruin my shower by making love to a dirty woman like you?" For a moment, he feared he'd misspoken.

Then Malenna laughed.

"Wash me, then." She said.

He did.

At first, he ran his hands over her head, down her neck and onto her shoulders. Then he smoothed them down her front, pausing at her breasts to palm them and tweaked her nipples with his thumbs. She gasped. Down her sides and around her belly, onto her hips and down the outsides of her thighs. As he knelt before her, she leaned over him, her hands steadied her on his back. He felt her legs shaking.

Down to her knees, on to her taut calves and thence to her thin ankles. He turned his hands and ran them up the insides of her legs, to the knees, onto the lank planes of her inner thighs and up between them to her crotch. He turned one hand and pushed a finger into his mother, feeling around inside her slick interior, made so by his cum still inside her. She groaned again, her voice rattling in tune with the falling water. His finger penetrated her body and she swayed. He had stood and now he held her with one hand on her hip while he swirled his cum around inside her. He pulled his finger out of her and held it out of the water, between her face and his. She stared at it.

Her eyes shifted from his coated finger to his eyes looking down on her. She reached up, grasped his hand with one of hers, bent his finger down and very deliberately licked it clean.

Jai couldn't help himself. He spun around, dragging Malenna between him and the wall, her back to him. She placed her hands on the blue tiles and widened her legs. He crouched behind her, fit his cock between her legs and rose up under her. Her body flowered to accept him again. His cock thrust up into her. She shuddered. He pushed far into her and then pulled free of her. Malenna stood panting, her head drooping between her elbows. Jai got soap on the cloth and scrubbed her back. He polished her ass and sides, then ran it down over each thigh. He washed each foot and behind her knees.

"Turn." He said softly.

Malenna pushed her weight off her hands onto her legs. His hand put pressure on her hips, turning her. He felt the wobble in her stance and steadied her. When he felt her balance return, he washed her legs again from the front. He ran the cloth over her hips and abdomen, up her belly and then mashed each breast. He then took each arm and cleaned them, paying special attention to each finger. He washed under her chin and around her neck. She fairly preened with his attention, like a proud filly having won what she contended for.

He dropped the cloth, put a hand between her legs. She shifted onto one leg, lifting the other to the side to give him access to her body. He crouched, one hand directed his cock to her pussy again. Her hands lay on his shoulders, auditing his use of her. He feared for a moment missing that perfect connection but she shifted her hips and he slid into her. He rose up again, this time with his mother mounted on his cock.

"Oh god, Jai!" She whispered through the falling water. She tried to lift her other leg. Jai felt the slick floor under his feet shift as their center of gravity tilted. He released the leg and pulled out of her. Malenna smiled airily, reached around him and turned off the water.

"Take me to bed, Jai. My beautiful son, take me to bed." She smiled and her dark eyes opened and flashed. "Take me to bed and fuck me, Jai. Use me, put your cock in me and ride me!" She closed her eyes. "I want you to fuck me. Fuck me!"

The silence after the clatter of the shower imprinted her words onto his skin and deep into his brain. He opened the shower door, stepped out and got a large fluffy, yellow towel and dried her off. When she was mostly dry, she did the same for him, rubbing his body hard till he shook with it. She stepped out of the shower, walked into the bedroom with Jai close behind.

Malenna pulled the covers of the bed down, peeling it bare. She crawled onto the bed and rolled languidly onto her back. She extended her arms towards Jai. Without a word, he got between her legs.

"Make love to me." Her voice wavered. "Make love to your mother. My son, make love to me." It was as if she was trying out each new phrase, turning and testing the words in various orders, like she was sampling wine. He knelt over her. Her arms looped around his neck. He peered down between them, her fabulous dancer's body shimmered in the dim light from the bath. He bent his cock, touching her belly with the head. The feel on his cock on her silken skin constricted his throat. He gasped. He bent it down, tracing a path through the damp thicket of her bush till he felt the wetter, plush furrow of her pussy. He slipped into her like he was falling. She enveloped him. He felt dizzy and his weight shifted on the bed. Deep into her he descended. Her legs rose beside him. Her back arched. For a moment she formed an arch from her ass to the back of her head nothing else touched the bed. Jai settled down on her and he felt her body jerk as he penetrated deep into her.

He shifted and sank into her. Her pussy accepted this latest penetration with lush humbleness as he pressed deep into her. She accepted him like forest taking in darkness.

"Oh Jai." Malenna's voice shimmered around them, syrupy with lust.

Jai lifted his hips, withdrawing his cock from her depths. She gasped as it scraped through the wealth of nerves singing with sensation as their skin slid slickly together. Just as it seemed that she'd lose him and as her voice caught in her throat replete with disappointment, he reversed himself and slammed down into her body, rooting himself deeply into her pussy.

Malenna groaned and then cried out, her arms tightened around his shoulders, pulling him down onto her. As he levered himself out of of her chasm of lust, she clung to him, making him lift her bodily off the bed. At the last, she relented and dropped back to the bed. He rammed his cock into her again. She bucked once under him, thrashing against his weight even while he pinned her to the bed. He lifted his face from beside her head. Her face was turned away from him. He kissed her neck and then, suddenly possessed by a ravishing desire, he sucked hard on her tight skin. He felt the tendons in her august neck tighten and she moaned, turning her head against him, pressing at his cheek with her chin. He resisted, pushing into the crook of her neck even while his lips pulled at her skin. He knew he was marking her, leaving a love bite on her neck. He wanted to see if she'd shake him off or if she'd let him leave the bruise, marking her with his lips. She keened while his lips sucked at her skin. She did not resist him. Her hands clung to him, as though she'd fall if she didn't hold tightly enough.

Jai lifted his hips and slammed them down between her splayed legs. Malenna groaned. He released her neck. As if drawn by a mutual force, her lips found his and they kissed, her mouth wide open, her lips rich and vibrant against his. He propped his electric body between her legs, kissing her while her hips pulsed under him, stirring herself with his cock. He released the kiss and rose up. He moved just right and light fell across her forehead and eyes. He stared down into her eyes for a moment. She didn't blink. After a very long, still pause, she smiled timidly.

"You are in me." She said softly. "You are fucking me. You are fucking your mother."

"You are fucking your son." Jai replied.

"Yes, Jai, god, yes, fuck me. Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Her voice rose in a crescendo, a sudden aria of passion and for the first time in her life perhaps, she was on key and in tune. "Fuck me!" She cried out, suddenly filling the room with her voice. "Oh god, Jai, fuck me now! Hard. Harder! Harder!"

Jai galloped into a thrashing sprint. His ass rose and fell pelting her with his pubic bone while his cock penetrated deep into her pulsing body. Over and over he thrust down into his mother, suddenly losing all sense of her as his mother, replacing that sense with the rampant need to use her as his woman. He felt powerful! He felt complete. He felt the climax rumbling towards him but Malenna erupted first. He felt her surge under him, her hands became claws and he smashed her to the bed even as she thrashed under him in the throes of her own orgasm. Her heels pulled at his back, convulsing as she shook with her climax.

His fell on him like a tsunami. The impact drove the last breath from his body and without inhaling to replace it, he pumped cum into his climaxing mother. She writhed, she twisted, she gasped, she jerked and finally she bucked a few times, hammering up at him even while his body lurched over hers, pulsing with orgasm and spewing cum into her. Malenna mewled, her voice suddenly small and constricted. He coasted to a stop. His cock twitched once and he rolled away from the gasping woman. Out from the gulf between her legs, he rolled onto his back, leaving one lazy leg across her near thigh. One of her hands scrabbled onto his chest and then lay still. For several minutes they laid there together, naked at ease, content; the only sound the rasping of their breath in the quiet room.

After she caught her breath, Malenna got off the bed, crawling over him to go into the bathroom. She closed the door, turning the room dark but for the slender line of light under the door. A minute later she returned, put a cloth to his cock and swabbed him clean. She bent over his clean but limpid cock and sucked the end into her mouth. He began to harden immediately.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,190 Followers