Jai and Malenna Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,194 Followers

"Oh my, oh god, son, you are getting hard again!" She whispered, wonder in her voice. She laughed. She leaned over and kissed his cheek. Jai stared at her, unsure if he was dreaming or if his nude mother had actually sucked his limp cock into her mouth and made him hard again. "I can't. I have to meet a supplier at the store tomorrow. Early. If I go in exhausted...." She laughed and went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth. Jai got up and went to the other bath where his tooth brush was and did the same. When he returned, Malenna was in bed. She extended her arms to him.

"Shut off the light and come to bed." She whispered. "Come sleep with me."

Jai shivered and did as she suggested. She turned her back to him and pressed her ass against his hard cock. He wanted her again and she knew it. She slipped off to sleep with a hand clutching his hard cock, swaddled in his unflagging desire. For a long time he lay awake, waiting for some sign that he could roll her onto her back and mount her again. She remained inert, contentedly snorting softly in her sleep until sleep took him too.

Jai and Malenna: Chapter 4

Jai found work was suddenly swamped. They called early Friday and asked him to come in immediately. The scheduler had messed up and they had double the trucks to load and unload. They worked far into the night. It was nearly one when he got home and two before he ate and finished showering. He wanted to go get into bed with Malenna but didn't, feeling uneasy about waking her together with the screaming exhaustion that would likely force her onto her back and his cock deep into her body again. He had that flash of disregard for her and the desire to use her again. He suppressed the urge and went to sleep in his own bed, hoping his mother didn't feel rejected.

He'd called and told her he'd be very late when he found out but she was at the store and was brusque with him. He felt the slight but only slightly. He explained her manner with sound logic, somehow knowing that he had captured her and patience would be rewarded. Still, he felt the need to have her again thundering in him like hunger. He took some joy in resisting the urge and mastering it, blending it with his desire to have her and also to respect and please her. He reflected that she had been terrified that he didn't want her. He'd demonstrated his desire for her and he thought, at least hoped, that it would not be doubted.

Saturday was hardly better than Friday. Malenna rose up early, kissed him awake. When he turned over to find her ready for the store, she kissed him on the mouth, touching his dry lips with her tongue.

"I have to go. We have a shipment coming in. Do you have to go in early again?"

He did. The day was like the last, and the next. The entire schedule had been fubarred and they had to call most people in from their days off to help with the influx and outflow from the warehouse. By Sunday night they were through the worst of it but they still asked Jai to stay and do the weekend cleaning, though abbreviated. It was nearly two when a co-worker dropped him off at his house. He showered and went to bed. The management had brought in food for everyone to compensate for being worked so hard, despite the fact that most of the people were getting double or even triple overtime.

Monday dawned and he woke, exhausted. He got up, bleary and padded into the kitchen.

Malenna was drinking coffee and watching TV. He bent over her back and kissed her lightly on the cheek as he had done so many times before. This time, however, he made no effort to hide his erection. Malenna turned to look up at him but caught sight of his tented briefs and her eyes fixed there.

"I'll, I'll open the shop this morning. I don't have anything else to do. I was so busy yesterday. I think I'll stay with you today, in case it is really busy. Unless you...."

"I'm off today. I think things are back to normal. They just had the mixup at the warehouse this weekend."

"Good. That means I have you tonight, to myself, then?"

Jai felt the electric heat flush through him. Her desire astounded him; it made his hand shake. It fought at the exhaustion. He nodded, not trusting his voice to hide his state. He wanted her to lift her dress and offer herself to him. She didn't. Instead, she smiled and patted his cheek.

"Come in when you like. I just need to leave by four so I can make it to dance class again." She smiled. "Maybe you'll actually rub my legs tonight."

"I rubbed your legs." He objected blearily.

"I was standing. In the shower! That hardly counts." Malenna laughed. "Come in when you're ready."

She left him and he went back to bed and sleep swamped him immediately. The three long days had drained him, not the least because every idle moment had been filled with the tingling presence of his mother's naked body under his. He was constantly smelling her perfume, natural and from the bottle, when he took deep breaths. It confused his senses and distracted him. He kept busy so he could remain focused.

He woke from a dream of taking his mother on the counter at the store, in the back store room, against a flimsy wall, hammering at her against the wall so that it sounded like a great drum that filled his ears. He woke with the fantasy that the store would be empty and he could have sex with Malenna there.

That was a vain, if hopeful thought. Oh, she'd have let him mount her but the day saw a steady stream of customers, many of whom were completely new. Malenna said it'd been that way since she arrived and continued after he arrived at one. At three-thirty, however, something happened that disturbed him. The blonde woman appeared again.

"Beverly Depaolo." Jai said to himself when he saw her step in out of the blaring heat, into the cool dimness of the store. She took off her sunglasses and looked around. His mother was helping other customers, a mother and daughter from out of town, somewhere Nebraska he thought he heard them say. Mrs. Depaolo looked around and her eyes met his. Jai had been regarding her with idle curiosity and only realized after she met his gaze that he'd been undressing her in his mind, imagining what she'd look like naked. She strode towards him.

"Hello, Mrs. Depaolo." Jai said immediately, having the awful feeling that she could read his mind and knew both that he was imagining her naked and that he was planning on having sex with his mother later that night. Juxtaposed, those two things made it difficult for him to speak so he sounded choked.

"Jai, wasn't it?" She said, her voice a breathy wisp of blond froth. "I see Mrs. Kumar has put you to work." The woman spoke without any friendly note in her voice.

Jai nodded.

"I'm her son." He said, almost without thinking. He reconsidered that choice when the woman shifted her big purse from one arm to the other and squinted a little at him.

"Is that so?" Her voice lilted. Her eyes swept up and down as though she were appraising him. It made him nervous.

"What can I help you with, Mrs. Depaolo?" Jai asked, interrupting the flow of her eyes over him. It never occurred to him that she was undressing him the same as he'd been undressing her.

"Call me Beverly, why don't you. I have the feeling I may have just found my new favorite store. What do you have that would make me look good?"

Jai's heart sank. He had little confidence in his sense of style, always leaving that to his mother and father. They'd not made any attempt to transfer their expertise to him or maybe it was more that he rebuffed their various efforts and managed to avoid retaining anything they'd offered him. Something about the woman made him wish he'd paid more attention. The thought, a feeling really, was quickly followed by a similarly intense sensation of guilt. He glanced in Malenna's direction but despite himself, his cock began to swell in his pants.

The woman took another step closer. She spread her arms.

"What do you think of this outfit? I just love having a handsome man's opinion."

She wore a pant suit made out of sparkling silver sequins. It almost hurt to look at it but upon inspection, Jai could see two things. One it hugged her body and revealed the voluptuous lines and two, it was cut far down the chasm of her considerable cleavage, almost to the tips of her breasts.

"Well? I need to know what you think of this before I take it off and try on something else."

"Dazzling." Jai said. "In the sunshine, I doubt anyone can see how beautiful you are because of the glare."

For a moment, Jai thought the woman was going to puff up and explode. He swore her tits swelled up and he was about to cringe when she softened. She smiled and the silvery pants suit was not the brightest brilliance about her.

"Finally, a man who's not afraid to tell me the truth."

Jai shrugged, embarrassed.

The woman stepped forward and plopped her huge bag on the counter beside Jai. "Put this away where it's safe and help me repair this faux pas." She said, laying a hand on his forearm. "I knew this outfit was a mistake when I bought it and you've confirmed it. A woman's body shouldn't hide in the clothes, unless it needs hiding and mine most certainly does not!" Her touch sizzled on his skin but he insisted to himself that it was because he was horny for his mother, a rather crass expression. The lust had lingered around him like flies around a horse's ass. It bothered him a little to find it could cuddle up to this woman as well. Again, he felt pangs of guilt. He jumped when Malenna spoke from beside him.

"Mrs. Depaolo, so nice to see you again."

"You didn't mention that handsome young man was your son." Mrs. Depaolo said, a slight accusation in her words.

"I don't advertise that. I like people to think I am just fortunate to have such a handsome man working with me. He's an asset to the store."

Mrs. Depaolo laughed.

"And he doesn't even know it. Do you have some place to put my purse? I am in the mood for a new outfit and your son says I look ridiculous in this awful thing."

"Jai! You didn't!"

Jai shook his head.

The blond woman laughed again.

"He said no one can see past the glitter to see how beautiful I am. That's what he actually said. I read between the lines, I fear, getting what he said but may not have meant."

"That's more the man I know my son to be. You must watch him, he can be very charming when he wants to be!"

Mrs. Depaolo's eyebrows rose.

"I doubt it takes much effort for him to charm the pants of any woman he wishes to...er...charm the pants off of." She smirked a little and then extended the purse. Women often left their purses in the locked office while they tried on clothing. Malenna liked to do that for them, because it often discouraged shoplifters. It was rarely so crowded that it was confusing.

Jai took it and turned to go into the office. The door was locked and Malenna came over with the keys.

"Jai, she's flirting with you." Malenna whispered.

"Really? It's not my fault." Jai responded immediately.

Malenna laughed as she opened the door, taking the purse.

"Of course not. I didn't mean to suggest it was. Just, well, she'd be good to have as a customer. Flirt with her all you like." The door opened. Malenna patted his butt. "I won't be jealous if you peek down her shirt."

Jai was mortified. First, that she'd patted him on the butt and then that she'd suggested he wanted to look at another woman, much less look down her shirt.

Malenna laughed. In a hoarse whisper she said, "Don't worry, I won't be jealous. Show her the new stuff we got in over the weekend. The Lavoisier and the new Wang skirts. You'll need to find a blouse to wear with it." Malenna gave him a wry grin.

"Mother, you know I'm not any good at that stuff." He whispered.

She grinned at him.

"Just imagine how you'd want her dressed if you were going to have sex with her. Dress her like that and she'll love you for it." Her lashes fluttered at him. "I know I would."

Jai stared after her as she left him to close the office door.

He was still working with Mrs. Depaolo when Malenna left the shop for dance class. Beverly, she insisted he use her first name, tried on nearly everything, constantly asking his opinion and then drifting away while he helped the three or four other women who were in the store. As it approached six, the other women left. Mrs. Depaolo's purse was still in the office. She opened the door of the changing room and pressed her face into the narrow gap.

"Am I the last one?" She called to Jai over by the cash register."

He given up on her buying anything. After Malenna left, she had become more and more insistent on having his attention which was more and more difficult for him to give, working alone.

"Yes, I'm about ready to close, so I'm going to toss you out on your tush." He called back. Jai had a way of being shy to start with but in time, he could become very friendly and even mischievous.

Mrs. Depaolo seemed to appreciate that about him.

"Come here and look at this skirt. I don't know if I have the ass for it, or the legs for that matter." She chortled from behind the door.

Jai dutifully walked over and pushed at the door. The woman stood in the changing room in a clutter of clothing she'd tried on, wearing a very tight black, pinstriped Vera Wang and nothing else but a bra. The white bra clung to her breasts, cut far down over her milky skin, barely hiding her nipples. She didn't seem at all perturbed by her state of undress.

"I think it makes your ass look big." Jai said. He'd discovered that mocking her appearance made the woman preen even more than she did. "And it doesn't go with the bra at all. That's a summer bra and that skirt is really only for winter. Now, shoo. Get dressed and quit wasting my time. Time to close up shop."

She glared at him and lifted her chin.

"I'll take them all."

Jai goggled at her.

"All?" He asked, not sure he'd heard right.

She nodded emphatically.

"All of it. You don't want me trying it on here, so I'll just have to take it home and try it on there."

"No returns." Jai said. "You'll stretch out all the blouses so other women will think they are the wrong size, even though they should fit."

"Oh? Why is that?"

"Because your tits are too big for your waist." The words were out of his mouth before he considered what he was saying. The next breath caught in his throat.

Mrs. Depaolo stared at him.

"Are you getting fresh with me, young man?"

"I'd say I was second in that contest, Mrs. Depaolo. In case you forgot, you aren't wearing a shirt."

She widened her eyes.

"By god, you're right. Shoo! Go away!"

Jai laughed and pulled the door closed.

True to her word, she bought four-thousand dollars worth of clothing, that doubled the day's receipts. He escorted her to the door and even hailed a passing cab for her. He opened the door of the cab for her and then handed the packages in after her.

"No returns, now, Mrs. Depaolo. My mother would fire me if you brought that stuff back."

"If I bring it back, you'll end up wearing it." She returned and waved the cab on.

He wasn't sure what to make of that parting comment, it wasn't clear that it made any sense.

Jai closed up the shop. On the one hand he was eager to tell Malenna about the sales but on the other, he wasn't sure he wanted to tell her it was Beverly Depaolo who purchased half of it. Though he pondered that and how to avoid the issue, he needn't have worried. When he arrived home, after getting a couple slices of pizza on the way, she was already home. She was in the bathtub, surrounded by billowing white bubbles.

"What did Mrs. Depaolo buy?" Malenna asked immediately when Jai stuck his head in the door. He told her and she grinned. "I told her you'd be here today. She tried some of that stuff on this weekend but, when she asked about the man I was with at the ballet and discovered you are my son, she said she needed a man's perspective and asked when you'd be in the shop, after I said you worked with me some days. She said she'd come back and get your opinion. I think she likes you."

"Everyone likes me after they get to know me." Jai said.

His mother eyed him.

He eyed her back, trying to see her body in among the bubbles.

"Are you going to rub my legs?" Malenna asked finally, an impish smile almost on her lips, but appearing more as a twinkle in her eyes.

"Are you going to get out of the tub? I have to shower."

"Why don't you get in the tub with me?" Malenna asked, purring. Suddenly her tone deafness was replaced by a positively musical quality.

Jai still felt jaunty from his success with the blonde woman.

"No." He said. "Because I need to wash my hair and bathtubs suck for doing that."

Malenna looked surprised. Then her face fell, descending into real disappointment. Jai relented.

"Oh. Fine. I'll get in with you and rub your legs." Jai said, eying his mother.

She nodded.

"Hurry, then."

He picked out a new towel out of the linen closet and went into his room to strip out of his clothes. He returned with the towel around his waist.

Malenna looked up from the suds and Jai glimpsed a look he was certain he'd never seen before in his mother's eyes. He searched for the right word for that look. When he found it, it turned him on, even though he thought the word in relation to Malenna to say nothing of the idea that it actually described her. Hunger. That was the word and that was her look. He saw hunger in her eyes.

"Why are you wearing a towel?" She asked.

Jai felt his face flush. Usually no one could see him blush but he felt it so distinctly he thought for sure she could see it clearly. He shrugged.

"Take it off, please."

Her voice made Jai shudder because it was her "mom" voice that she usually used when she was annoyed, usually because she was asking him again when she'd already made her wishes well known and he'd ignored her. But this time, Malenna sat up in the tub and her breasts appeared, caked with bubbles. That moment changed the meaning of that tone of voice forever. In a moment, it went from being her tone of command to be the hungry tone of pleading.

Jai's cock was hard and he knew she could see the curve of it trapped under the towel. He unwrapped the towel and tossed it onto the clothes hamper. He heard his mother sigh and turned to look at her.

"Don't move. Just let me look at you." She whispered. "You are so beautiful, Jai."

"I'm not. Men can't be beautiful."

"Oh no, you are certainly beautiful. You are a very handsome, very desirable man."

Hearing his mother say "desirable" in that hungry tone of voice made him lightheaded. He swallowed. His first instinct was to return the compliment but that seemed, well, too simplistic. He moved over to the edge of the tub.

"I desire you." He said softly.

"Oh my gracious." Malenna breathed, staring up at him.

Jai stepped into the tub. He felt her foot move away from him, as though there was an eel in the water, slick and quick. He sat down. He felt her feet on each side of him. Malenna scooted forwards towards the middle of the tub, sloshing a little water over the edge, since the two of them together filled the tub fuller than normal. Her legs rubbed against his sides.

"I want you in me." Malenna whispered. "I have thought of nothing else for days."

Jai almost mitigated her words by pointing out it had only been four days since they'd last had sex but he stopped the comment before it breeched the surface.

"Me neither. I kept feeling you on my skin all weekend."

"Oh Jai, come fill me."

He scooted towards the middle of the tub, nestling between her legs. She hitched her elbows on the edge of the tub and lifted her torso. He slid in beneath her. He ran a hand up her thigh to its intersection, and found her pussy. He fingered it softly, parting the lips with a fingertip. With her entrance located, he slid against her suspended body. He found his cock with his other hand and directed it to her pussy. When the contact was made, Malenna relaxed and let her body settle down onto his cock.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,194 Followers