Jai and Malenna Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,174 Followers

"Oh god, Mother!" Jai moaned. Suddenly his whole body reverberated with the feeling of orgasm, swelling up in him. He pushed her back, pulling his cock out of her enrapturing body. He moaned again and came into the water.

"Jai, honey, you could have come in me." Malenna said, her voice breaking a little, carrying a little fissure of hurt.

Jai, still in the throes of his early orgasm leaned forward and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"I want to do something first, before I come in you." He whispered. He'd been thinking about tasting his other all weekend.

"Oh. Oh? Oh!" The last syllable lit her eyes.

"After I rub your legs, though." He added.

She smacked him on the shoulder. Her hand slithered through the soapy water and found his cock. She held it till it hardened again in her grip.

"Oh wondrous youth!" Malenna whispered. She moved forward and again lifted up. "You won't come this time. I have to feel you in me, though. God, I need it so badly. I want my son's cock in me."

They repeated the joining but this time, Jai got his hands onto her ass and held her in place. The pleasure of being inside her, sitting still in a tantric pose suffused him. He had the feeling that all he wanted to do was lay her down and run a mile of cock into her six inches at a time.

"You feel so good, Malenna." He said.

They'd been sitting, her legs along his sides, her head on his shoulder, their bodies pressed together, her pussy enveloping his cock, his hands on her ass her breasts floating between them, nuzzling his chest. They were at ease, at peace. Malenna raised her head.

"Say that again. I like it when you say my name." She whispered and then kissed the upper part of his ear. Jai squeezed her ass, then lifted her and let her settle back into place tightly onto his hard cock.

The woman in his arms shuddered.

"I think I can come like this." She whispered. "I want to. I want to climax with you in me like this." She groaned into his ear, her breath hot on his skin. Her arms wrapped around, hawsers of lust binding him into her, docking her securely onto his cock. The feeling of being inside her again clashed with the conscious assessment of their position, sitting in the bathtub, locked together in coital bliss. Neither one moved for the longest time. Her only motion was the slightest kissing on his ear, her breath wafting between them.

"Make me come, Jai." She whispered, her voice ripe with lust.

He didn't really know what to do. He hesitated but then tightened his hands on her ass, pulling her tighter onto his cock. She groaned.

"I love your hands on my ass." She whispered. "I just love it!"

He squeezed her firm buttocks again, levered her backwards and then pulled her back into place, firmly impaled on his cock. Her hips flexed in his hands and he felt her tense. Her ass moved back and forth. He aided it with his hands, realizing she was offering a hint of what she wanted. Back and forth he moved her, pushing her onto his cock and then pulling her off while she huffed in his ear.

Suddenly her arms tightened around his neck. She arched her back, thrusting her hips at him with force. She groaned and then tipped her head forward, tilting it to kiss his mouth. Her lips brushed his. Her tongue swept between them and then she broke the connection. She leaned back, her eyes sweeping over him like searchlights. Without speaking, she pulled him to her, back into the kiss. For a moment, he felt the tips of her nipples against his chest before Malenna crushed them together. Her hips flexed again, she ground herself onto his cock. Her breath pounded into panting gasps and then she went tense in his embrace. Her arms cuddled the back of his head even as she kissed him. Again she broke the kiss.

"Coming, oh god, Jai, I'm coming again!" Her voice echoed with such delight, such rapture that he was surprised and then, pleased. What he felt around his cock was a woman climaxing with him inside her.

Malenna jerked, sloshing water out of the tub onto the floor. She gasped and jerked again, then again and again. Her whole body convulsed, sending shockwaves of pleasure through him. Jai held her tight, squeezing her ass as she orgasmed with him inside her.

"I'm inside you." He whispered during a slight respite. She growled, ground her hips against him and came again. This time her head lolled back and her eyes rolled up in the sockets, exposing her neck to him. He didn't resist the temptation but kissed down from the line of her jaw to the side of her neck and then he marked her.

Malenna moaned while his lips pulled at her taut skin. She sighed when he released her.

"You're mine, now." He said.

Her eyes focused on him, serious for a second. Once more he feared he'd overstepped the invisible boundaries, the ones that had to be there but were unknown to him. He waited for her remonstration but after a brief hesitation, she lay her head on his shoulder, cuddling up against him and sighed.

"Yes, yes I am." She said after a long, long interval, clinging tightly to him.

They sat like that for a long time, his cock remained perfectly hard, thrust deep up inside her. He finally shifted her weight when his left leg started to go to sleep.

"We should get out of the tub." Malenna said, a slight grin on her lips. "Have you eaten."

"Not yet." He said automatically and flexed his cock inside her.

"Oh, my goodness, I should fix you...."

His hands clamped onto her ass and pulled her hard against him. His cock flexed inside her.

"I had pizza on the way home. I meant something else."

Her head dropped back and she stared at him.

"Oh, oh gracious." She whispered. "Really?"

He shrugged.

"You have. I should."

"You don't have to. I mean...I would like it I'm sure but you shouldn't...unless you want to."

He kissed her on the mouth.

"I want to, Malenna. I want to put my tongue inside you and see if I can make you scream."

"I don't scream, ever." She said.

"We should see, shouldn't we?" He asked.

She moved so suddenly in the cooled water that she was up and out of the tub before he knew what was happening. Dripping she stepped to the doorway. She turned to look at him.

"Release the water and let's shower. Fast. To get the soap off of us. I want to taste your skin when I kiss you."

Jai hardly recognized this woman, his mother. She emanated lust, frank ardor that she directed at him with completely aplomb. She padded out of the bath and out of sight, suds on her chest and water streaking her long, glistening legs. She took no notice of the water she scattered behind her, suddenly focused on nothing around her.

He released the water and waited intentionally for it to clear so he could clear out the tub and not leave a soap ring around it. He wanted her to shower without him, to have time alone, thinking of what he was going to do with her when they were next together. He liked the sensuous feeling of the delay, the profound control of her emotions he felt then, as a certainty that he was teasing her, extracting pleasure from time as though it were a magic elixir.

With the tub clean and the floor mopped up, he followed her example and walked naked out into the hall. As he arrived, the shower went silent. Malenna appeared naked, water dripping off her body.

"Don't touch me. I am clean. You can wash your own back." Her pout appeared cute to Jai. He wanted to attack her, pull her to the floor and fuck her but he resisted. He featured her mounted on the end of his tongue. Silently he thanked Lana for teaching him or allowing him to learn between her legs so he didn't have any qualms about promising. He could deliver. He nodded his agreement.

"Go lay down. I want to taste you." He spoke as casually as he could, but his heart hammered in his chest and his ear rang with tension.

"Oh my!" Malenna said, her voice tightened around them. She stepped extravagantly around him to avoid touching and padded down the short hall to her bedroom door. She turned, smiling over her shoulder. "I'm yours, come have me." She said.

At first, Jai rushed through the shower but then he slowed himself, body and heart. He went through the motions with an increasing sense of ease. Having her waiting on him, fully confident that her desire would not wane or her ardor cool while she waited, that it would increase and swell, laying still imagining the feel of his mouth on her pussy, all those thoughts kept him hard and aroused. The desire for her swelled in him as well and too, it kept him hard as calculus.

He turned off the shower, found a fresh towel and walked with it, dripping down the hallway. He went into her bedroom and stood at the foot of her bed. She lay on the top of the bedspread, naked, her eyes closed, her arms flung wide beside her. Jai stood at the foot of the bed staring at his naked mother, while he dried himself. Her eyes finally opened and they shared themselves with each other, her eyes on his naked body, his adoring hers. Her very stillness fired passion in him...and something else.

Finished, he tossed the towel away, carelessly and with attitude. He named what he was feeling. He felt a strong sense of control, of self-possessed power that he could direct at this naked woman who had such desire for him. She wanted him. She waited for him to take her, however he wanted. She was his.

The words emblazoned themselves on his brain. He took three steps around the bed, grasp Malenna's closest leg at the knee and pulled her bodily around so she lay across the bed, her legs dangling off the high edge. The bed was mounted high off the floor. He pushed her legs open and knelt between them. He stared up between her knees, seeing the muzzy mystery of her pussy between them. He rose up on his knees, pushed her legs wide and licked up the slit of her body.

Malenna cried out.

"I'm going to make you scream." He whispered.

"I'm going to let you." She responded.

He bent to her pussy and kissed around it, licking and kissing her now cool skin. Her aroma rose around him, like waves of heat from asphalt. Her pubic hair tickled his nose. She smelled dank and sharp at once, fully aroused. Jai put his lips to her lips and kissed her pussy, licking at the opening there with the tip of his tongue before pushing her open and thrusting it inside of her. Malenna convulsed around his tongue. Her thighs pressed against his cheeks.

Jai recovered himself, pushing her legs wide. She fought him, trying to clamp them closed on his head. He persisted and finally, thrust his tongue deep into her. Her legs released and fell open like a broken-backed book dropped on its spine. Her hips thrust up at him, bounding up off the bed. He sealed his mouth over her pussy and sucked. He felt her inner folds swelling up towards him. He flicked them and touched her with his tongue, pushing into her, deep into her center of pleasure. She groaned around him, he felt it like a drum had been struck.

All at once, she cried out, sat up and grasped him by the shoulders and pulled at him. His tongue thrashed inside her, spearing into her. Her legs locked around his thighs. He stood captured by her exquisite dancer's legs. She didn't speak but stared at him, the only sign of her desire was the pull of her heels on the back of his legs. Jai bent his knees. His cock bobbed between her open thighs. He was panting, she was panting. He wiped his wrist across his face, wiping her froth away. Slowly, he took hold of his cock, bent it down and touched the head to Malenna's pussy, pulling her onto it. The lips swelled around it as it disappeared inside her. He stared at their joining, fascinated, the feeling of his saucy mother mounted on his cock swamping his senses.

Malenna groaned, that deep throbbing sound he'd heard with his tongue inside her, now it was his cock that brought forth that tone. His eyes flicked to her face. Her eyes were closed. Her head pressed down into the mattress, lifting her shoulders. He gave a soft push, leaning deep in between her legs. His cock penetrated deeper into her.

"Oh yes." Malenna's voice rasped around him.

Jai felt a surge of adrenaline rush into his bloodstream. He was fucking his mother and she loved it! Her voice was rift with her passion, her desire for him to be inside her, for the pleasure fucking her son provided her. He withdrew a little ways. Her eyes snapped open. Her head shook side to side, denying him the right to do what she feared, to take his cock out of her. She opened her mouth but he slammed his body between her flexed and open thighs. Instead of speaking, she threw back her head and screamed, long and loud, filling the bedroom with such passion that Jai felt it tingling all over his bared skin.

He grasped her by the hips and yanked her off the bed, impaling her completely on his cock, lifting her lower body up and pulling her against him until they were cinched together, a single unit of intense pleasure bubbling for release. He stepped back. Her weight sagged onto his hands. Her stomach ramped down from his to her shoulders and head still on the bed. Her hands clinched in the bedspread. She grunted her pussy clinching down on him. He felt her tense and then like a drawbridge, her torso rose off the bed. Her legs clamped around him, crushing her body again onto his and thrusting him deep into her body. The strength of her dancer's body let her lever herself all the way up. Her weight settled onto his hands and his cock, jamming them together. He pulled her hard, moving his hands from her hips to her ass. Her legs twitched around him.

Her body appeared before his face, her breasts just below his mouth, riding him high. He staggered a little, finding the new center of gravity, spinning it around the center of the universe focused where the tip of his cock lodged in her clutching, grasping, pulsing pussy. He groaned.

Malenna had her arms around his shoulders, hitched her body up and then let it sag down. His cock had been pulled out a bit by her hitch but when she settled in his grasp, his cock returned to its position deep inside her. Malenna hugged him against her chest. He resisted, bending to suck at one breast. She jerked, gasping when his lips found her nipple and pulled at it. She shrieked when he bit down on it, giving her a brief touch of his teeth before slipping inside the slope of her mouthful and fastening his lips to it. Malenna grunted, gasping and shaking even as his own orgasm made a pass at him, like a touch and go in a screaming jet, Jai felt the shadow of his orgasm fall on him like he was in August heat and it sought to cool him. He was in heat and in Malenna.

"Oh god, Malenna," he gasped, pulling her ass up and then dropping her back onto his cock. "I love the feeling of you, against me, how you clutch at me and scream with pleasure." He surprised himself, the words seemed to flow out of him. "I love being inside you, I love you!"

Malenna squeaked, pulled at his head, pressing it against her chest. She bucked, shook, bucked again and then squealed, a high piping sound that was almost a whistle but ended with a breathless gasp. She inhaled, sucking air past her teeth.

"Oh my god, Jai, fuck me, on my back. I want feel your weight between my legs!"

Carefully, Jai shifted his weight onto one leg and got his left knee onto the edge of the bed. Malenna, heedless of their precarious balance, jerked just then and he had to fall forward or fall back onto the floor. He tipped them forward onto the bed. She felt them falling and her whole body clinched around him, crushing them together in anticipation of his impact deep inside her. He fell onto the bed, onto Malenna's quivering body, between her wide open legs popped open like a set jaw trap. She lay under him. He was half off the bed. He got an arm around her middle struggled to one knee and shifted her more securely onto the bed, while keeping his cock jammed inside her. He moved her onto the bed until she was centered but his feet dangled off the edge. He rose up again, lifted her, keeping her sealed onto his cock and twisted them around, dragging her again like she was his limp possession existing only for his pleasure and use.

He dropped her, puffing and his cock slid out of her with a wet squelch.

Malenna giggled.

"I think I miss you already." She whispered.

Jai found his balance and then his cock with one hand. His thrust into the panting woman beneath him ignited the fuse inside him. He knew if he remained inside her, his orgasm would explode and she'd receive all the cum he'd accumulated. As if sensing his impending detonation, she went still and, biting her lip with the inner effort, clinched her pussy around his cock, squeezing him hard. Malenna gazed up at him with a look of lurid concentration. She wanted it; she wanted his cum to pour into her, to flow from his body into hers. He thrust forward and Malenna gasped, joy on her face but still determined to make him fill her. He felt her pussy clamp down on him, a tight fist of furious pleasure from which he couldn't escape, because he had not will to do so.

Jai lost it.

His body reacted to the sensation and the lust, to the desire and the delight, to the feel of her body and his penetrating cock thrust deep inside her. He cried out, his voice high and tinny like a shiver that he swallowed, groaning as cum erupted out of him, flooding into Malenna's pussy.

"Oh Malenna!" He groaned. "Oh Malenna! Oh Malenna!" He used her name intentionally. He was gratified to feel it had his desired effect. Her body arched under him, rooting his gushing cock in the deepest crevices of her body. She groaned, then jerked and bucked hard before clinching up around him, curling her torso as though to pull her pussy off his cock, to expel him and free her of his penetration. Then she reversed her motion, jerking back and arching under him, thrusting her hips up and forcing him back tight into her.

"Oh, oh, oh!" She cried, her body bucking with each gasping syllable. She shook, her head turned and then she did something that made Jai just crazy. One hand lifted and smoothed her tangled hair off her ribbed neck, exposing it to him. Her tacit request, her lurid invitation was so clear, so obvious, so enticing—made so by the fact that she seemed to know the effect it had on him—it all conspired to lift him far up into the heaven of pleasure, filling him with the parallel emotional ecstasy that augmented the physical climax wracking his body. Even though his orgasm yet quaked in him, he fell onto her neck, latching onto it and bruising her. His lips fastened to her smooth, lean, aristocratic neck and he sucked hard. Malenna cried out, her body shaking with a series of intense orgasms until she lost control, like a car crashing into a formation marching band, her body lost coordination and she flailed and thrashed under him, shaking with pleasure while he pumped cum into her.

The conflagration of passion passed, the tender lust burned out of him by their conjunction. He lay on her, his lips against her skin, now bruised deeply, turning dark...brown. He stared at the mark he'd put on her.

"I gave you a hickey." He whispered, staring at it, amazed that he'd done it and that she'd lain under him and let him without a word, even gasping and panting with excitement while her very own son sucked on her neck but more profoundly, inviting it, asking it, wishing it and responding to it with her own paroxysm of pleasure. Her knees caressed his side as though she were coddling luxury between them.

"I know." She whispered back. "I know."

Jai listened for her emotion, for the feeling putting a hue in her voice. There was no indication. His cock remained hard, deep inside her. He pursed his lips and kissed the bruise.

Malenna chortled a little.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,174 Followers