Jai and Malenna Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,187 Followers

"It's summer, I won't be able to hide what you did with a turtle neck. Anyone seeing it will know I have a lover. Husbands would not do such a thing." She writhed under him. "Only lovers mark their women." Her head turned. Her eyes were suddenly serious.

Jai felt the tense anxiety, the feeling that this was going to end, that suddenly she was about to detonate them and end this, push him away and lock her knees to him forever. He couldn't breathe, the fear wound around him like a python of dread.

"Are you my lover, Son? You are my youngest son and here we are, having sex, making love as a man and a woman. Will you have me again?" Her voice trembled, tense with anticipation of his answer.

Jai's relief nearly overwhelmed him, robbing him of his voice but not his reason. He knew he needed the exact right response to answer her fear, a mother's fear at having seduced her son and conceived a lust for him she'd never before acknowledged and now feared its effect on him. He rose up on his elbows, clasped her face between his hands and kissed her hard. His cock snapped back erect inside her. He lifted his hips and plowed down into her. The kiss flared between them, their lips sealed together so they both breathed hot air, superheated with their suddenly renewed passion.

Jai released her face, moved his hands down to her ass and pulled her up against him. His cock swam inside her, doused in the milky silk of their mutual orgasms. He lifted his hips and slammed down between her legs. Malenna cried out. He rose and slammed down into her sopping depths again. She cried out again, her voice replete with passionate lust. He repeated it over and over again and she cried out each time. For five minutes he fucked her, hammering her onto the bed but holding her by the ass with both hands, pulling at her ass, his fingers deep in its cleft. He pursued another orgasm, he wanted to come in her again. She wanted to feel him orgasm in her again. Her hands traveled up and down his back, brushing at his skin, wiping away beaded sweat, caressing him with such loving fingers that for a few moments, he was transported out of his rampaging thrusting and just focused on the song she played on his body, strumming him with the distracted motion of a woman drowning in ecstasy.

But then her legs rose, locked around him and she tensed. She shook, she came. Her body fought his weight and his hold on her ass, she struggled against him. Jai understood his role was to fight her to a standstill, to hold her tight while she orgasmed and give no quarter, forcing her to envelop him and hold him tight with her pussy until he burst forth again and flooded cum into her once more. Her breath rattled past her teeth, which clicked together occasionally as Jai rammed into her pliant body over and over and over again.

He used her. She let him. He felt her growing satisfaction, her swelling pride at being the object of such lust, sensing his raging desire to climax inside her again. When he lifted his head beside hers, she turned her mouth to him, offering her lips. He took them, kissing her hard, even as he fucked into her, his hands squeezing her ass, clinching down on it as hard as he could. He groaned into her mouth. She released him, sucking air.

"Come in me again." She whispered. "Come for me! Come in me. Fuck me!" Her voice sounded odd, not her usual tone, like she was tortured and at the limit of her sanity, truly mad with lust.

Jai rammed deep into her and went still. He released her ass. Her legs tightened around him. He struggled to lift over her. He kissed her slightly again.

"Ask me again." He whispered.

"What?" Her eyes flicked side to side, puzzled, swimming with the throes of ecstasy in them, as yet uncomprehending.

"Ask me if I want to be your lover, again." He instructed her.

"Oh." She said, then her eyes went wide with surprise, surprise infused with titanic pleasure. "Do you want your mother as your lover, my darling son?" She whispered.

Jai kissed her hard, ramming his cock into her over and over. Then, again, he went still lifting his lips from her. Her eyes opened. She stared up at him, her hands holding him by the ribs, a curiously gentle but possessive pose.

"I have conditions." He said, making his voice as normal and strong as possible.

Malenna's eyes widened.

"Conditions?" She repeated. She blinked a few times. "What conditions?"

"I can have you any time I want." He said, making his voice as formal as he could.

"Oh! Oh yes!"

"I can have a you any way I want!"

"Oh god, oh yes!"

"I can have you any place I want."

"Oh yes, Jai. Anywhere, everywhere!"

He leaned down and kissed her. She shuddered.

"One last thing."

"Oh god, Jai, anything! Just ask and I promise I'll say yes!"

"You are mine forever!"

"Oh my god!" Malenna gasped, her eyes shone, glistening. She lifted up under him, her hands grasped his shoulders. She kissed him, her lips filled with passion, rich with lust, replete with agreement. "Forever, my beautiful, son! You can fuck me forever."

Jai shook his head loose from her lips.

"No. I'll never fuck you again." He said.

She went still.

"I make love with you."

She smiled an evil, reproachful smile.

"But Jai, if I want fucked, who should I have fuck me?" She leaned up and kissed him lightly on the lips again. "A woman just wants sex, from time to time. She just wants to fuck. Sometimes a woman just wants her man to ream to nasty right out of her. Nothing fancy, just a simple insertion of the prick into her so she can feel that luscious feeling of being fucked, hard, fast, and quickly. She likes to be taken, used and then left panting, wondering what happened. Like that. That isn't making love, that is fucking. So, no, I refuse that. You can make love with me, to me, in me, on me, however you like but sometimes, sometimes you just fuck me, use me for your pleasure and I'll get the pleasure I need from it. I promise you. So you have to promise to just fuck me from time to time."

Jai nearly burst out laughing. To cover the elation flooding through him, he smirked. "Fine. I'll have you any way I want, including fucking you, when I want, where I want, how I want and, and, why I want."

Malenna nodded. She pushed him off her chest and offered her hand to him, between them.

For a moment, Jai didn't understand then he got it. He grinned shook her hand in the American way.

"Deal." She said. "You have to fuck me now."

He flexed his cock inside her.

"I am." He said, but the cock wasn't having it. He felt himself going soft inside her and rolled away onto his side.

Malenna sat up immediately, moving with her dancer's grace. She disappeared into the bath and returned with a warm wash cloth. She rolled him onto his back and swabbed him clean. His cock remained quiescent in her careful grasp. When she was done, she lifted his cock to her lips and kissed the head. It twitched.

"Jai, sleep with me tonight and I will wake you in the night and ride you. I have always dreamed of that, waking a man, with my mouth and then mounting him and riding him until I climax," she hesitated and then turned her head away. She swallowed hard. Jai saw the muscles on her neck move as she did. "No, I'll say it out. I have had fantasies of waking up with you in my bed, you, Jai, and sucking on your cock, bringing you to erection and then sitting down on you in the night, feeling your cock thrust up into me and then riding you till you come."

"We come." Jai amended.

She smiled indulgently.

"If you come, my dear, that will be perfect. I love feeling you inside me. I am going to rinse off in the shower. I'll be right back.

She left him and with her went his awareness. The hard days of the last week caught up to him and the thrumming sexual tension that had seeped into him, seeking release. Released, his brain ceased functioning and he collapsed into dark, dreamless sleep.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,187 Followers