Jail Breaking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RichardGerald
RichardGerald
2,896 Followers

"David please you don't mean that. I won't let you divorce me over something so minor after all the years of loving devotion I have given you."

"Do as you please I am leaving. I have it all worked out, your hold on me was pure guilt, and now I have none. You wanted an open marriage, and I am giving you the most open marriage you can have. Namely one without the encumbrance of a husband," with that said, I stood up and began to leave.

"What will you tell our daughters?" she said now turning angry.

"Goodbye is all I will say to those sluts. I wish to God I could believe they were not mine, but considering how they are and what my mother is I have no doubts. So Goodbye is what I have for them and nothing more."

Then I stopped and thought that was not true.

"My girl's the little ones I will always have. They are locked in my heart they never grew up. They are still wondering whether the ducklings will get across the street," I said.

With that, I left a weeping wife and descended the stair. Of course, my mother backed by my father tried to stop me leaving.

"Where are you going," Mom demanded.

"Good question for which I don't have an answer, But I assume a lot of places I am twenty years overdue for a visit," I said.

"So you are just going to run away because life did not go your way," she said.

"No I am leaving to find a life, the one I've been missing."

"Oh, please David be sensible all you have is here everyone who loves you is right here. Everything we ever did was for you don't let some silly male pride ruin your life. You have no life without us. How will you live? Who will take care of you?"

"If you leave there maybe be no way back—son. Think what that means. Doris has been good to you. We all know how dependent you are," my Father said.

"Sorry, but I am already gone you just didn't notice. The key was in the lock, it just needed to be turned," I said.

With that, I gave my mother a tender kiss on the cheek and left with a broad wave to the others and a firm goodbye. I left my wife, daughters, siblings and parents. I was free. I was alone, but in reality I had always been alone on the inside and I would not be lonely long. The older but not fat man had the greatest aphrodisiac in existence, money millions worth of physical attraction. I was cashing out and heading to the farthest most decadent places I could find. I was trading in one old whore for as many young ones as I could handle. I had broken jail after twenty years and a new different world awaited.

This is where I end the story, I know that I will get all manner of comments telling me it is not complete. But you need to use your imagination what would you do with your freedom and lots of cash whatever that is will be better than I will write.

RichardGerald
RichardGerald
2,896 Followers