Jeff Thousandaire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, Jeffie," she whimpered again as her own hand guided me into position, and with her legs scissoring around my waist, I lowered her light body down around my shaft.

"Ooohhh," she moaned as I filled her up with my meat. Pinned to the wall, she tugged me into her with her legs and clutched my shoulders. It took a minute to slowly part her tight tunnel, but once we were fully joined, she exhaled and sagged against me.

"Fuck, I love fucking you," she groaned.

The phrase summed up our relationship perfectly. I'd been promoted a year ago, and along with the new responsibilities came an office and an administrative assistant. At first, Melody had been casually flirtatious, but nothing ever came of it. I'd been dating someone for a while and Melody had a steady boyfriend for the past few years.

But then came the Pieterzoon project, and after a few months my new dedication to working long hours had killed off my dating relationship. At almost the same time, Melody had a big falling out with her boyfriend and they broke up. But we didn't start fucking right away.

Melody was a 5'4" bottle-blonde with a vivacious personality best-suited to bar- hopping and charming free drinks from all the guys. She was professional and efficient at work, but even a conservative outfit couldn't hide her fun-loving attitude and with a tight body and big tits, she never lacked for male-attention.

She first dated a lovesick architect from our commercial division who had been crushing on her for years, but two weeks after that she broke it off proclaiming that the LAST thing she wanted was another committed relationship.

After that, her flirting with me picked up a few notches. As someone who always got along with women but was never exactly popular among the ladies, I soaked up all the feminine attention she offered. Hey, I was an architecture nerd; women weren't exactly beating down my door. But even with Melody's obvious interest, I would NEVER make a move. I was too cognizant of my position as her boss and of the severe repercussions of sexual harassment claims.

Of course, men like me are helpless when a beautiful woman decides to make HER move.

It was a Wednesday when a last-minute change demanded new revisions before the end of the week. We didn't finish work until 10pm and by then, the office was deserted.

By 10:05pm, Melody was sitting in my lap as our tongues battled for supremacy.

By 10:09pm, she was face-down on my desk with my cock buried to the hilt inside her juicing pussy.

On Thursday morning, Melody came into my office and we agreed that while the previous night had been a wonderful relief from all the built-up work stress, it was not appropriate given our positions and the risks were too-high. It was a one-time mistake and we would both move on. We smiled, shook hands, and went back to work.

At 9:37pm that same Thursday, I was flat on my back across the floor while Melody straddled my hips and humped up and down my cock.

Twelve hours after that, we were in my office again, this time giving a presentation on our latest progress to the Pieterzoons.

All that was six months ago.

I never met Melody's parents and she never met mine. We never went out on a date. I rarely even saw her on weekends. We simply fucked every few days whenever she got the urge.

I had zero control over the relationship. We met up when and where Melody wanted. If I was horny and she was busy, I had to wait her out. But she got her urges at regular intervals, so I never had to wait long. And she was absolutely dynamite in the sack.

I wanted more with Melody. Despite our fabulous working relationship, if I had my way, I'd get us reassigned so that we could be a public dating couple. I wanted a steady girlfriend. I wanted to bond emotionally with someone and find out if they might be a partner in my life for the years ahead. But Melody wasn't interested, and fully aware that she'd dumped the last guy who pressured her into commitment, I didn't push the issue.

As it was, I couldn't complain about the arrangement. I was dedicated to my job. I wanted to succeed and make a name for myself in the design world. And being a workaholic with long hours made girlfriend-hunting time rare. Having someone like Melody to release some sexual pressure with was simply wonderful.

Melody wanted to have fun. She'd been with her previous boyfriend since college and now she wanted to revel in her newfound freedom. She was young, she was energetic, and she didn't want to waste her time worrying about a guy's needs. I scratched her itch and asked for nothing else. We had a good thing going, as long as we didn't get caught.

For the sake of not getting caught, we decided not to have sex in the office anymore. Our hormones got the best of us on rare occasions, but we usually managed to keep it in my pants until we got to an apartment... or the back of a cab... or like today, a bar bathroom.

"Fuck, Jeffie! It's been three whole days!" she whined into my ear as I guided her up and down my cock.

Honestly, I hadn't realized the days flying by; I'd been pretty busy even before the Kwong project. But my dick recognized that we hadn't screwed since Friday and right now it was deliriously happy to be back inside Melody's clasping tunnel.

Through half-lidded eyes, I grunted with the exertion of lifting and lowering the young blonde's body and thrusting my hips into her over and again. There was nothing subtle about this session. My arms burned and all I focused on was the rhythm, the rest would take care of itself. Melody was happily orgasmic and as I plugged her with metronomic precision, she bit down on my shoulder and came, her legs tensing against my lower back and her whole body trembling as the climax swept through her.

I wasn't quite there yet, but Melody knew just how to finish me off.

"Cum in me, boss," she whispered. "Fill your sexy secretary with all your spunk."

Uncontrollably, a groan escaped my lips. I knew it was morally wrong to sleep with my admin. It was so... naughty... And hearing Melody call herself a secretary only fanned my lust.

"Take me, boss. Use me as your cum dumpster. Take advantage of me and blow your hot, sticky jism into my poor, helpless pussy. Cum!"

My hips jerked and then I was doing as Melody demanded, nutting three days buildup of semen into her spasming pussy while she clutched me with all four limbs.

When I was done, on shaky arms I lowered her feet to the floor. She retrieved some toilet paper and went to wiping up the white cream oozing down her thighs while I stuffed myself back into my pants. When she was done, she got up on her tiptoes and pecked me quickly on the lips.

"THAT hit the spot," she smiled right in my face. I nodded.

When we opened the door, there was a mid-thirties Sex and the City-type waiting to use the restroom. She looked at us both, a little smile coming to her face. "Got enough for another go?" the woman asked me innocently.

I obviously looked her up and down. She certainly was pretty and Melody just started giggling. But casual hookups with strangers weren't my thing. "Sorry," I told the woman and shrugged.

Melody smirked amusedly, then took my hand and led us both outside. I waited for ten minutes while we tried to flag down a cab. Sometimes I wished I had a car, but then just the parking alone would kill my bank account.

Eventually, Melody flashed some leg and quickly a yellow Crown Victoria pulled up. Then we both just waved goodbye to each other as Melody headed home and I turned to walk back to the office. I still had a long night ahead of me.

***

*SUNDAY NIGHT, TWO WEEKS LATER...*

It was after 11pm when I finally staggered into my apartment. I dropped my bag to the floor just inches inside the doorway and began shedding clothes as I stumbled towards the bathroom.

I was utterly and completely drained. It had been two weeks of working hell. And yes, I even worked late on a Sunday night. It was THAT important.

Tomorrow would be the big presentation. Tomorrow, my life might just change in a way I'd never dreamed possible. Tomorrow, the future Kwongs would decide whether or not I would be designing their house.

Tomorrow, I would be finding out if Taylor Brynn would be bringing me into her life, even if just a little bit.

By the time I finished with my shower, I had just barely enough energy to slip into my shorts and crawl to the bed. But before I could close my eyes and surrender to the bliss of sleep, my eyes glanced around my bedroom. On the main wall were some of my favorite designs, both mine and those of my idols. But on the near wall to my left was a six-foot poster... of her...

It was Taylor in an erotically-charged pose, wearing nothing skimpy lingerie. Her lips were pursed, begging to be kissed and begging to suck in my cock at the same time. Her eyes were brilliant, intense, and enrapturing.

And then just beneath it was an 8 1/2 by 11 sketch of Taylor, just black and white pencil. I'd drawn it from memory of a fantasy, Taylor reclining on my bed with one arm flung back as she looked at me with a smoldering gaze, showing her face in exquisite detail with the sketch ending just above her bustline.

For all her physical attributes, it was that sketch of her face in my mind every day at work: her grace, her fluid lines, her spectral quality of melting into the paper. I let that guide my design.

The two weeks I'd had to create the design concepts had flown by faster than any two weeks in my life. For two weeks, I was in the office before 7am every day and never left before 9pm. I had to create a masterpiece. I couldn't let my angel down.

For two weeks, 14 hours a day, I'd lived and breathed Taylor. And just this evening, when Melody gave me a blowjob behind my desk to relieve my tension, it was Taylor's face in my mind when I spewed forth my cum into Melody's sucking mouth.

Tomorrow, everything would change.

***

*MONDAY*

"Relax. You'll be fine."

I took a deep breath and then nodded to Melody, who patted my arm and then stepped to the side to make sure an easel was stable. Stacey, Sheldon's admin, was similarly double-checking the other side of the room. I took one last look around the Executive Conference Room, making sure everything was in place, and then it was time.

Sheldon nodded to me and together we headed into the lobby.

"Jeffrey! So good to see you again!" Taylor saw me immediately and came forward. To my surprise, she reached out and gave me a dainty hug before pecking me on the cheek. "Oops," she rubbed my cheek where some of her lipstick had left a mark.

I didn't know how to react, especially since Taylor's fiancé was two feet away. Fortunately, he gave me a smile absent of any jealousy and he stepped forward to shake my hand. "John Kwong, pleased to meet you."

I cleared my throat, "Jeff Lee. Thank you very much for your time, Mr. Kwong."

Immediately the statuesque blonde beside him moved up to shake my hand while John stepped back to greet Sheldon. "Cassandra Cooper," the blonde introduced herself.

"Delighted to meet you, Miss Cooper." My eyes lingered for a few extra moments. Cassandra Cooper was a stunning Amazon of a woman and she had a really sexy accent, I couldn't help it. But almost immediately my eyes were drawn back to Taylor. I stepped back and tried to focus, calming myself, finally shaking hands with Charlotte, Taylor's assistant, to finish off the group.

"Shall we?" Sheldon was gesturing to the conference room and we all moved off. Taylor led the way beside Sheldon and I made minor small talk with John.

Once we got inside, our clients immediately began browsing through the sketches and blown-up photographs scattered around the room. Taylor immediately began inspecting one set of designs, trailed by Charlotte. Meanwhile, John and Cassandra headed off in the other direction, checking out a different set. I noticed how easily Cassandra slipped her arm around John's. If I didn't know better, I might have thought she was his betrothed instead of Taylor.

But just as quickly as I processed that I cleared my throat. "If you'll please be seated, I promise that we'll go over all three designs in however much detail you want."

Taylor turned from her current sketch and flashed me a brilliant smile. John and Cassandra on the other side of the room similarly looked quite pleased. I felt a little surge of confidence as I stepped to the keyboard controlling the main screen and I felt the tug of my own smile in my cheeks.

Showtime.

***

"How'd I do?" I swiveled in my chair and reclined it as far as it would go.

Melody sat on my desk, her ankles crossed and swinging slightly as she leaned forward just enough for me to ogle her tits. She was doing it just to tease me, something I'd gotten used to. "Very well, I think. You had a couple rough patches, but overall you did great."

"Thanks." I was completely tense all over my body. And as I stared at Melody's proffered cleavage, I knew the *perfect* way to relieve that kind of tension.

With a hopeful smile, I asked, "You wanna come to my place tonight?" I arched an eyebrow at the pretty blonde. Melody had recently touched up her roots and gotten a new haircut, and she was looking particularly scrumptious right now.

"Sorry. Got other plans tonight." She shrugged and then slid off the desk to stand up.

I sighed. Typical. Whenever she wanted a booty call, all she had to do was crook her finger and I was there. But every time I asked? Well, that was what internet porn was for. And the last thing I wanted to do was piss off my only source of pussy. "So, do you think they'll really call tomorrow?"

Melody canted her head. "Taylor was making googly eyes at you the whole time. Just based on a woman's intuition, yeah, I think you got it."

***

-- KAITLYN --

"Ohhh..." I moaned as I came awake, breathing heavily. It took me a moment to realize that I'd slipped one hand beneath my nightshirt in my sleep, palming a heavy breast and tweaking the hard nipple. I rubbed my thighs together and heard as much as felt the wet squelch.

I'd had another of those dreams again. It was not unusual. Lindsay had said I was like a guy, thinking about sex every few minutes of every day. While I wouldn't go that far, I certainly had erotic dreams more nights than not.

Often the men in my dreams were faceless. They were just tools of pleasure. Sometimes I dreamt of John, borne out of wonderful memories. But lately, I'd been dreaming of that guy from the smoothie shop. I still couldn't figure out exactly why.

It wasn't like he was all that handsome. He was cute, sure; but he was no Brad Pitt. It was more in the way he looked at me. Men often stared at me and undressed me with their eyes. Why wouldn't they? I was gorgeous and I knew it. But HE... he looked at me with worshipful adoration. He didn't know me and I didn't know him... but he looked at me the way John looked at Taylor.

I felt a quiver down beneath my belly at that very thought. I wanted to believe in love at first sight. Was that it? Well, whatever it was, the very thought of that guy looking at me made my panties wet. He was something special. I could see it in his eyes.

I bit my lip as I felt my hand snaking down between my legs. It was really too bad Lindsay had moved with her family to Beverly Hills. Daddy never had a problem letting her sleep over and I REALLY could have used her tongue right now.

Still, I always had other options... as long as John didn't deadbolt the trap door.

I glanced at the clock. Plenty of time before I had to get to class.

For a moment I debated whether or not I should slip into some slinky lingerie to get them in the mood. Or maybe even the cheerleader outfit I hadn't worn in months. But the throbbing need in my body pushed aside those thoughts. My nakedness would do just fine.

I made sure my bedroom door was locked before heading to the ladder and quickly ascending it to the floor above me. I still didn't know who put it in. Probably some rich bastard had a mistress like me ensconced in the apartment below him and he'd installed the trap door for the very same reason I was using it today.

I put my hand to the latch and felt a shudder of delight go through me as I realized the trap door was unlocked. And then I quietly scurried up and into John and Taylor's bedroom.

The billionaire couple was still asleep and I quickly slid beneath the covers to wake John up in my usual fashion. The warmth of the blankets felt really good on my cool body. But the feel of his hard cock in my mouth felt even better. I couldn't wait to get the monster inside of me.

I knew John had woken up when he slid his hands into my hair and started guiding me up and down his rod. I moaned happily and continued to suckle him with all the sloppy enthusiasm I knew he loved.

Somewhere along the line, Taylor must have woken up as well, for I felt a hand slide between my legs and begin stroking my little clitty. I moaned in relief at her touch and my lower jaw quivered as a bolt of pleasure shot through me.

There were no words. None were needed. The three of us were simply too well practiced at this dance, especially since Lindsay had left me alone. Taylor's hands moved to my head, pulling me away from her fiancé's cock as she reclined back against the headboard. I quickly dove between her legs and resumed my oral attention, but switching my technique to tongue lash her bare pussy while John took his hard cock and moved to his knees behind me.

I squeaked into Taylor's crotch as a thick rod split my pussy lips and then burrowed deep into my body. Only then did I finally exhale a pent-up breath I didn't know I was holding in. I'd woken up hornier than ever, needing to feel a cock, and now I was getting it.

"Oh... fuck me, John. Fuck me hard," I gasped.

"Anything for you, princess," he said warmly as he grasped my hips and started pumping away.

A half-hour later, Taylor was licking up her fiancé's spooge from my tits while John sat back and watched with a smile on his face. A part of me wished he would cum in my lonely pussy, but after the whole pregnancy test fiasco, I knew it wouldn't be happening again. Not with my greedy bastard of a father.

Still, John was an incredible fuck. And a part of me would always love the gorgeous Taylor. I sighed and asked, "You guys decided on an architect?"

"We'll have our decision by this afternoon. They'll probably start construction in a week," John said as Taylor finished up and then brought me a mouthful of John's cum, which we exchanged in a sloppy kiss.

"Aww, you couldn't wait until I got my degree?" I whined.

Taylor chuckled and stroked my brow. "When you become an architect and get your license, kitten, then we'll talk about a vacation home or something."

I sighed. "What am I going to do when you guys move away? It'll be hard to sneak across a ladder to the Hamptons from here."

Taylor leaned down and kissed me. "You're growing up, kiddo. Soon, you won't need us anymore."

John sat up and looked at his fiancée. "So, one last look at the Richardson design and then we make a final decision?"

Taylor got out of bed and started pulling on her robe. "I'm picking Jeffrey Lee. And you know it." She put a little extra sass in her voice.

John smiled and then he gave her THAT look. The look of adoration and unconditional love. The look I wished SOMEONE would give me. He'd just finished fucking me and he was looking at HER like that.

I sighed. I wasn't in love with John. He was a good lay but he wasn't the right guy for me. Too in control. Too self-assured. Confidence was a good trait in a man, but I did want a guy I could wrap around my little finger. I had nothing on John.

Taylor cinched the robe around her waist and pecked me before getting into a heavier, more passionate kiss with John. "I'll call the design firm this afternoon."