Jeff Thousandaire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was such an erotic vision that I threw caution to the wind, consequences be damned. "I... I want to kiss you."

Taylor blushed and flashed me a perfect smile. "I'd like that."

My body sagged, and as I lost my balance I felt like I might just topple right on top of her. My heart was thumping so hard in my chest that it threatened to burst out. But before it could, Taylor continued. "But you probably shouldn't. I AM an engaged woman."

I sighed and nodded, feeling strength come back into my limbs as I asserted control over my body. "Sorry."

"Don't be. I'm flattered. It's nice to know an old woman like me can still inspire young men."

I snorted. "Old woman. You don't turn 29 for another month."

She shot me a look of surprise. "27," she stated firmly.

Riiight. I'd studied enough of her history to know the truth. I simply nodded. "And you don't look a day over 25."

"Ooh, I think you *deserve* a kiss for that one," Taylor giggled. "But still, you probably shouldn't. Besides, I think your assistant might get upset if you did."

"Melody? Nah, we're coworkers and friends. Nothing more."

"Are you sure?" Taylor chuckled. "YOU may feel that way; but that girl looks pretty possessive of you."

My forehead crinkled in surprise at that statement. And then as if on cue, I heard the soft stamping of grass as the two assistants were walking up behind us. Melody's voice came behind me. "Jeff, is there much more we need to see?"

I tore my gaze away from Taylor's face and turned about. Melody and Charlotte were just coming up the hill. "Just the Eastern edge. We were planning a guest bungalow out there." I looked to Charlotte for confirmation, who just nodded.

"Well then," Taylor sat up and looked at me intently. "Let's not waste time. I'm certain there are MUCH more pleasant things we could be doing."

***

"Jeffie, will you sketch me?"

"Hmm?" I pulled my hand back from the rooftop door and turned around. As the seconds ticked by, I heard the thumping of the helicopter rotors fading away into the distance, leaving Melody and me alone on the roof.

"Will you sketch me? I know you CAN. I've seen the other ones you've done."

"Any particular reason?"

Her voice caught and she looked down, as if trying to organize her thoughts. After a long pause, she said simply, "Haven't you wanted to sketch me?" Melody's light brown eyes softened and she looked unbearably cute in that moment.

With a smile, I nodded, "Sure. Tonight?"

"I'll come by your apartment. Are you going to be working late?"

"Not that late tonight. That whole trip wore me out."

"Me, too."

"Come by around seven. I'll be home by then."

"Sure. I'll bring dinner." With a confidence in her step, Melody hopped forward and opened the door, and we both went back into the office building.

***

"So, how do you want me?" Melody leaned back in her chair and appraised me with a seductive smile, one arm draped over the backrest as she looked at me through half-lidded eyes.

I tamped down on the juvenile thought that came to mind: 'On your knees sucking my dick.' Instead, I pushed the last of the Chinese food to the side and settled into my chair. "Well, that depends. What kind of sketch do you want? Head shot? Full body? Color? Black and white?"

"Nude. Full body." Melody stared at me intensely.

I coughed. "Um, okay... are you sure? I don't know that you'd want something like that getting out."

"Let me worry about that. Are you still willing to do it?"

I let myself ogle her body through her clothes, memory filling in all the skin I couldn't actually see. I coughed again. "Well, I certainly hope I can keep my hands off you long enough to finish."

"You will. How about the couch?"

"Okay. Let me get my gear." I stood and started for the bedroom.

Melody was also up and headed for the living room. "Should I strip now?"

"Uh, no," I turned around. "You can wait until I get everything set up. Don't want you to get cold."

"That's okay," Melody giggled. "I want my nipples hard anyways."

I could barely force myself to turn away and get my sketch materials. A few minutes later, I returned back to the living room and had my breath taken away. Now I'd seen Melody naked many times before. Still, most of our encounters began with hurried efforts to strip and start fucking as soon as possible. We both just wanted to get off, and even our foreplay was merely a short warm-up for lubrication's sake when needed.

Very rarely could I ever walk into a room to find Melody naked and waiting for me. This night, she reclined across the couch, both arms behind her head with her perky tits thrust outward, her feet together on the cushion with her knees spread to the sides to open up her naked, hairless pussy, already glistening with excitement.

"I believe you are blushing, Mr. Big Artiste."

"You are beautiful, Melody," I breathed.

She laughed. "You're just saying that because I'm naked."

"What can I say? I'm easy to please." And it wasn't just her naked body. Her blonde hair was carefully arrayed on the pillow behind her, the dark roots just barely showing. Her eyes were bright and she had a megawatt smile as she witnessed my reaction.

I moved forward, my brow furrowing as I tried to think organizationally. First, I repositioned a floor lamp and then tilted the shade on a table lamp to better wash across her skin. With her lightly tanned skin, the yellow light made her glow.

Then I stepped forward to the couch. I held up my hands to warn her of my touch and then gently began to reposition her, keeping the basic form she'd posed in but slightly altering her limbs to make for a better look. When I stepped back, I exhaled loudly. "This is quite the erotic pose, Mel."

"Then it should be perfect for what I want."

There was a deeper note in her voice, and I looked carefully into her eyes. "What do you want, Mel?"

She blinked rapidly a few times, and then inhaled and let out her breath slowly. "Just sketch me, Jeffie."

I sat down and went to work, my hands moving in a blur.

***

"It's beautiful," Melody whispered as she held the 19" x 25" paper in her hands.

"It's you. Of course it's beautiful," I said softly, feeling the heartfelt catch in my throat as I said it. Six months of making love to Melody came rushing through me. You can't be that intimate with a person and NOT start feeling *something* emotionally, no matter what rules we had between each other.

Melody turned and practically melted into me, setting the sketch down carefully and pulling my head down. Her lips found mine and as my arms encircled her body, I felt the blanket sliding off her shoulders to puddle to the floor.

We kissed for what felt like an hour: no hurry, no urgency. Her fingers tangled in my hair as she guided the pressure of my lips. My hands roamed her naked back and stroked the ridges of her spine.

Just when it felt like my lips would start bruising, Melody pushed back against my shoulders and began to slip down my body, pressing me back to sit in my chair even while she settled to her knees on the floor. With a shy smile, she shifted the blanket beneath her knees and then leaned forward to start undoing the clasps of my pants.

"Mel..." I gasped but she reached up and pressed a finger to my lips.

"I want to thank you." And then my eyes flared as she tugged my pants down and pulled my banana-bent cock upright into the air.

"You don't need to- Ohhh..." My voice caught as I was enveloped inside Melody's hot little mouth. She sank down until her lips were halfway down my shaft and she wrapped her right hand around what was remaining. For the first minute or so, she simply suckled on what she had and rotated her hand, rubbing me tenderly.

I felt Melody take a deep breath, preparing herself, and then she carefully began to descend her head further, taking me into her throat while her nostrils flared out. She got everything but the final inch before stopping, and then squeezing her eyes shut she backed away and popped me out of her mouth, jacking the shaft in her hand as she panted for air.

Then taking another deep breath, Melody bent over and speared me into her throat once again. I groaned at the sensations and simply did everything I could to remain still. She had deep-throated me once before, but had the same difficulties. I stayed patient, letting her do her thing, trying not to move in any way that would hurt her. She almost got me all the way down, but not quite.

"Fuck!" Melody pulled away in frustration. I tried to soothe her with my hands to her face, but she just shoved her mouth around me again hurriedly, this time not even coming close.

"Shh, it's okay..." I tried to tug her shoulders to pull her up to me when she had to stop and gasp for air again.

"No. I want to," the cute blonde whined. And then taking another deep breath, she closed her eyes and calmed her nerves. This time, she plunged all the way down until her lips were around my base. And when she'd finally reached her goal, she swiveled her pretty eyes up to look at me with a happy gleam.

But rather than come back up, Melody stayed down with me fully lodged in her throat, and she began to swallow rhythmically, forcing her throat muscles around my shaft in a very pleasant way. I groaned in ecstasy, my hips sagged, and I felt myself push an extra half-inch into her mouth, choking her.

Melody gagged and pulled off, but when she caught her breath she grinned seeing the rapturous look on my face. "Like it?"

"Love it," I moaned.

So she bent over and did it again.

And again.

And the next time I started groaning, my head lolling to the sides in dizzy pleasure, Melody pulled me out of her throat and started stroking my shaft with both hands. And then I was cumming.

She held my crown just inside her lips, pinching with both hands as she milked the spunk out of me to fill her mouth. My ab muscles were rippling as each blast flew out of me. And in the middle of it all, Melody's eyes danced with delight as she gulped my essence over and over again.

Even when I was done, Melody didn't let go of my wet noodle. She slurped me through my sensitive period until the good feelings started coming back again. Melody made love to my dick, rubbing her face against it, caressing it with both hands, and suckling softly on the head. In my post-orgasmic bliss, I couldn't imagine being any happier with a woman than I was right then.

When Melody's talented mouth had me rising once again, she finally put her hands on my knees and pushed herself up onto her feet. She held a hand down to me and with a mysterious smile, she ordered, "Take me to your bed."

I reached up to take her hand, "Any time..." And then I led her into my bedroom.

There, she stripped the rest of me and our two naked bodies slid beneath the sheets. We quickly wrapped our arms around each other and entwined our legs, shivering just slightly at the cool sheets. And when our lips came together, I was filled with beautiful and wonderful passion.

Somewhere along the way, Melody rolled onto her back with me above her. And as I gazed into her soft eyes, my cock slotted into position and I glided down into her body.

She arched her neck, rolling her dainty chin up towards me, which I took as an invitation to nibble at her neck. Her hands circled behind my shoulders and she pulled me tighter into our intimate embrace.

"Oh... Jeffie..." she gasped.

"Oh... Melody..." I moaned.

This felt... romantic. It felt... emotional. It definitely wasn't just a booty call. And as I realized this, I looked down at her and saw a worried expression across her face. And in some confusion of my own, I asked, "Mel, what are we doing?"

"I'm... I'm not sure... what does it feel like?"

I smiled down at her and reached my fingers to her face. "We're making love."

"Ohhh," she groaned, feeling the exquisite pleasure of my cock as she squeezed internally. Her eyes bored deep into mine. "We're not supposed to do that."

I nodded. We were only supposed to fuck. "But I want to... don't you?" I pleaded.

"Oh... gawd, yes..." She moaned. "But we weren't supposed to..."

"Shhh..." I craned my head forward and rubbed my nose against hers. I always made a conscious effort not to feel too involved with my sexy administrative assistant. But tonight, for just a little while, I let go.

***

-- KAITLYN --

"You don't mind?" From the tone in Taylor's voice, she was simultaneously eager and worried.

"No," John's voice came reassuringly. "Go for it. He seems like a nice guy. I just worry that you'll chew him up and spit him out."

"Mmm... sounds like fun," Taylor hummed.

By that point, I made it up the ladder and entered into the bedroom. "What sounds like fun?" I asked as I came through the closet door.

John turned to face me, no surprise on his face despite my apparent arrival out of thin air. Cassandra was on the bed wearing a silk robe, looking like she was ready for playtime. But she still wore her Bluetooth earpiece and she was jabbering something about last minute travel plans to London.

"Taylor wants to seduce her design architect," John informed me.

"You must have had some trip out to Montauk today," I mused. "What, Jeremy not doing it for you anymore?"

Taylor shrugged. "Fresh meat and all. And you might like them big and muscular, but something about this kid tells me he really knows how to touch a woman's body." Then a light bulb went off in her head. "Hmm, speaking of Jeremy, we haven't had one of our parties in a while. What do you think, Johnny?"

He sighed and sat down on the bed, leaning back into Cassandra who automatically wrapped an arm around him comfortably while she continued barking orders to whoever was on the other end of the line. "Well, I can't say I've been missing Jeremy," he grinned. "But yeah, a party sounds good. You want me to ask Rebecca or-"

"I'll handle it," Taylor interrupted. "You and Cassandra go do your thing for the next few days. I'll invite this kid for Friday and find out if he really is as good with his hands as I hope he is." Taylor's grin would have been visible from outer space.

Cassandra kept jabbering away, oblivious to the rest of us. Taylor looked at her and rolled her eyes. The raven-haired supermodel looked as ready to get to the playtime as I felt.

I crawled onto the bed and started slinking towards the Amazonian blonde. "Hmm," I giggled. "Why don't I show Cassandra how good *I* am with my hands and then maybe we can all get started."

***

-- JEFFREY --

*THURSDAY*

I was awake before my eyelids opened. I could see the haze of light filtering in through the translucent flesh, and after taking a deep breath, I finally opened up to see the sun's luminescence peeking through my window shades.

There was soft blonde hair on the pillow before me, and as the warm itchiness of feeling started filling my limbs, I realized I was cuddling a warm naked body in my arms. And for a little while I felt whole.

Melody's head was positioned just below my chin, such that I could lean forward and inhale the sweet scent of her hair. My left arm snaked below her neck, my left forearm running the length of her torso with my hand somewhere around her belly. My right arm wrapped around her waist, and she clutched my right hand tightly to her chest. My left leg was on the mattress while my right leg was sandwiched between her thighs. And my very hard dick was wedged into the crack of her ass.

As I awoke, tension filled my arms as I naturally began to stretch. Instinctively, she felt the tug of my limbs out of her grasp, and she quickly tugged me back into our intimate cuddle. The motion seemed to wake her, and as I heard the soft gasp of Melody's breathing change, I also felt the wriggle of her hips as she ground her ass back against my cock.

There were no words. She pulled me over her body while she rolled onto her back. Our lips found each other once again, picking up our passionate kisses right where we'd left off last night. And then Melody spread her legs wide, inviting me in between them.

My cock found its way, her channel still somewhat lubricated by last night's spendings. She was tight, and slightly dry, but with her hands on my buttcheeks I was able to push in. And when my crotch pressed up against hers, Melody pulled me down into another kiss.

And then I turned my head to the side, laying my cheek down on the pillow beside her as she wrapped her hands behind my head. And so holding each other chest to chest, we took up the familiar rhythm of lovemaking.

"Jeffie..." she panted softly. "Jeffie..."

I had no words, simply rolling my hips as we joined together as intimately as we'd ever done in our lives. And when both our climaxes came, they came together, her whimpers in my ear reaching their peak at the same time my cream began spewing deep into her body.

Even when we were done, Melody and I lay in bed kissing softly. We were still making out long after I went limp and slipped out of her. Only my typical morning urge to pee forced us to stop several minutes later.

When I returned from the bathroom, wearing my boxer shorts, Melody was still wrapped up in my bed, staring off into space with a nervous expression on her face. She looked a little confused, and I felt like I could understand.

We'd broken a boundary. Melody had stayed overnight, and what we had shared was way more than just a booty call. And more than anything else we'd done, we had actually *cuddled*. What I was starting to feel for her was way more than just a fuck-buddy, or a coworker. A part of me relished that. A part of me always wanted to let my emotions loose and madly fall into romantic love.

But did Melody want that? From our previous conversations, the last thing she wanted was a commitment. And despite her passion for me last night and this morning, I felt like I was getting mixed messages. If she wanted to be remain emotionally aloof from one another, why had she asked me to sketch her? Why had she worked so hard to please me last night? She had looked so in love with me.

And yet now, her expression was one of regret. I felt just a bit of my happy mood falling as I contemplated how this had irrevocably changed our relationship. I hoped I hadn't ruined things. We were supposed to just be friends with benefits. We weren't supposed to sleep overnight together. We weren't supposed to cuddle. And Melody had such a haunted look on her face that I was almost afraid to get back into bed.

Gingerly, I slid under the covers, hopeful to feel that cuddling affection once again. But as I reached to touch Melody, she rolled away and said, "We should probably get to work."

With that little rejection, my heart deflated and I felt myself bottle my emotions back up inside me.

"Don't look at me like that Jeffie," Melody's voice was quiet but firm.

"Huh?"

"We've got a good thing, Jeffie. Let's not mess it up. Okay?"

Slowly, I nodded. Then steeling my nerves, I took a deep breath and looked at her confidently. "Okay."

"Good. Now I need to go home and change. I think I'll be a little late."

I smiled, welcoming the opportunity for a little humor. "I think I can clear that with your boss."

She nodded and smiled. Inwardly, I sighed. Back to normal. Back to "just friends with benefits".

Still, just before Melody walked out my front door, she turned and gave me a kiss that left me breathless.

***

I was so engrossed in design work that I didn't even notice when Melody arrived at the office and got set up at her desk. When I finally did look up, she swiveled around in her chair and gave me a quick smile through the plate glass wall. I smiled back, a little nervously.

There was nothing else. She had I had spent the closest thing to a romantic night we'd ever had, and... nothing. Melody was acting the exact same way around me as she had for the past six months. But before I could contemplate this further, I saw Sheldon coming down the hall, marching straight to Melody's desk.