Jeff Thousandaire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Edward, sir."

"Edward, thank you."

"Certainly."

***

"Jeffrey, thank you for coming!"

I stood up, starry-eyed at the vision before me. While Taylor had been stunning nude, she was absolutely dazzling fully dressed. Her makeup was touch perfect, her hair sassy, and her outfit hinted at all sorts of wondrous physical charms I desperately wanted to see again.

I drained the last of my second vodka tonic, feeling the burning liquid relax my tense muscles as it dribbled down my throat. Edward was immediately beside me with a tray as I set the tumbler down.

I wanted to say "Taylor, you look astonishing" in some sort of charming Southern drawl while I took her hands and brushed my lips against her knuckles. But there was a disconnect between brain and body. Instead, I just kind of went wide-eyed, slack jawed, and an odd squeak leaked out of my throat.

Charlotte giggled first. She was dressed casually, the same outfit she'd been in as she orally pleasured her employer. Taylor just took my reaction for a compliment and walked up to me, taking my hand. "Thank you," she said, her voice laced with honey.

Then, I finally grew my spine and stood up straight, bending to kiss the back of her hand as I said, "Taylor, you look astonishing."

"I could tell from your reaction." She nodded to the door. "Shall we?"

***

Several hours later, I found myself reclining in the back of an ultra-luxury Maybach for the return back from the charity event. When I'd first ridden in the car on the way there, I found myself playing with all the controls embedded into the center console between myself and Taylor's seat. I simply couldn't believe I was sitting in a car valued way beyond my total net worth.

However, for this return trip back to the Kwong apartment, that center console had been folded up into the backrest, giving Taylor plenty of room to lean across the backseat and plunge her tongue into the back of my mouth.

As I inhaled her spicy sweetness and ran my fingers over her naked back, I ruminated on the evening that had brought me to this point.

I had arrived expecting to play the role of invisible escort. I wasn't Taylor's fiancé, but it wouldn't do for her to appear an event flying solo. I was there to hold her coat, fetch her drinks, and stand beside her while she socially interacted with wealthy New York nobility. If I was lucky, she might chat with me when she got bored. At least I'd get to be in her orbit at a fancy event.

But Taylor surprised me. Once we arrived, she slipped her arm around mine and practically never let go for the entire evening. She flirted with me outrageously as if we were on a date, and quite frequently held conversations with me to the point of ignoring the other socialites.

I held my own, dredging up every resource I had to make witty banter and keep Taylor entertained. She was laughing constantly at my deadpan remarks, and I found myself working even harder to say something amusing so that she would squeeze my arm just one more time.

When we did mingle with the crowd, I was introduced as my role, Taylor's Design Architect for their new estate. The people we met expressed mild surprise at my youth, given such a large project; but then some of the women we met offered knowing smiles at my youth and Taylor's obvious proximity to me.

"You should see how skilled he is with his hands..." Taylor husked to one very pretty wife of a banker. And then the two of them gave me clearly evaluative looks.

Of course, I didn't let my ego puff up too much. After all, Taylor was making suggestive comments but I hadn't ACTUALLY done anything with her. She seemed to just love the tease and innuendo. And as the night wore on, I realized that for all my obsession growing up, I'd never really found out what she was like personally. For all I knew, Taylor got off on being a prick tease. So I didn't get my hopes up.

Still, the way Taylor always maintained body contact with me and "accidentally" rubbed against my crotch a few dozen times during the evening had me hard as a rock. The raven-haired bombshell also leaned in to whisper little rumors into my ear, giving me plenty of time to smell the perfume of her neck. And I frequently found my eyes drawn downwards to her exposed cleavage, so round and ripe and bare just inches away from me. I knew I was going to have quite the intense jacking off session once I got home that night.

And so I wasn't surprised when the night ended uneventfully and we returned to the Maybach. My lips still had touched nothing of hers save for her knuckles at the beginning of the night; and the only skin of mine she ever touched was that on my hands.

I entered the car first and slid over, noting that the privacy screen between us and the driver had been raised. And once Taylor slid in beside me and her door closed, I barely had time to squeak before she half-crawled into my lap and shoved her tongue into the back of my mouth.

There was just one thought running through my mind: 'Ohmigod!'

Of course, that thought repeated over and over and over again. 'Ohmigod! Ohmigod! Ohmigod!'

Taylor was a good kisser. She was a REALLY, REALLY good kisser. Melody was no slouch, but Taylor blew her away and it was all I could do just to keep up. Her dress was practically backless to go along with the plunging neckline, and as Taylor leaned into me I found my hand stroking her spine, my hands automatically folding into one of my favorite massage techniques.

Once my fingers began kneading her back muscles, Taylor moaned "Ohhh..." right into my mouth. It was the most erotic thing I'd ever heard in my life. She reached up with her own hands, gripping my collar and tugging herself even tighter against my face.

As if moving of its own accord, my right hand went lower, dragging down her back and to the roundness of her dress-covered ass. I paused once I cupped a firm asscheek, waiting for the inevitable rebuke, but none came.

Still, there was no rejection when I slid my hand beneath the hem of her dress, finally pressing naked assflesh into my palm. In fact, Taylor just moaned even louder and wriggled her butt into my grasp.

My fingers traced the curvature of her buttocks, and eventually I felt the hard string of a thong as I moved into her crack. Taylor inhaled sharply, quivering with excitement, and then she turned and sat down in my lap sideways, her legs pointing back towards her own seat on the right.

This motion pulled my right hand away from her butt, but as she bent to kiss me once again, she seized my wrist in her hand and guided it once again beneath her dress.

Deftly, my fingers snaked beneath the waistband of her thong, and I felt nothing but silky, wet, bare skin. And as I pushed lower, Taylor gasped, "Yes... yes..."

My fingertips soon found the hard nub of her clit, causing the gorgeous woman in my lap to start wriggling in anticipation. Brushing past the little ball, I dipped lower and my fingers naturally slid into the groove of Taylor's spread pussy lips. She was soaking wet.

Further down, I got to her entrance and hooking my fingers, I pushed two digits inside of her, coating myself up to the second knuckle while Taylor clutched my heck and groaned into my open mouth. And then just as slowly as I entered, I pulled back until I had the nub of her clit trapped between my moistened index and middle fingers.

Taylor pulled off my lips, folded her head against my shoulder and moaned "Oh, Jeffrey!" That was the last coherent thing she said all the way back to her apartment.

For the rest of the ride, I diddled her clit and plunged my fingers into her wet box over and again, using all the finger dexterity and focus I put into my sketches. My lips were on hers every moment she wasn't sucking the skin of my neck or nibbling on my shoulder. She whimpered constantly, her hips bucking in my lap and her entire torso wriggled as lightning bolts of pleasure shot through her.

I felt every corner turned and most of the potholes as the car cruised through the streets of Manhattan. If momentum swayed us left, my fingers circled around her clit as Taylor arched in my arms. If momentum sent us right, I pushed my fingers even deeper into her snatch as centrifugal force made my penetration even harder.

I wasn't counting how many times she came, but it was more than just a few. And by the time we arrived, Taylor was a sweating, panting, multi-orgasmic wreck.

When the car came to a halt, Taylor half-turned and rested her forehead against mine. She panted for air, and once she'd caught her breath, the gasped, "Fuuuck... you really ARE that good with your hands..."

I glowed internally at her praise. "You inspire me," I said honestly.

Taylor looked me straight in the eye, her irises a deep violet hue. "Come upstairs with me."

***

Edward took our coats as we entered back into the apartment and he headed for a closet. Taylor then reached a shaky hand out to the elderly cook. "Dorothy, water please."

For a moment, both servants were out of the room. Taylor spun, grabbed my head, and planted a ferocious kiss on me once again. I felt my knees about to buckle from the intense feelings, and when I blinked my eyes open again, Edward was standing off to the side while Taylor chugged a tall glass of water that Dorothy had brought.

"Aahhh," Taylor gasped once she finished it. I was glancing around nervously at the two staff members, who undoubtedly saw me locking lips with the fiancée of their employer. Briefly I felt like panicking. But then Taylor grabbed my hand and was hurriedly dragging me down the hallway. There was no doubt in anyone's mind what we were going off to do.

At first, I leaned towards the master suite, expecting to go in that direction. But instead, Taylor tugged me down the other hallway. "That's Johnny's bed," she explained.

And then we were soon in a guest bedroom. Taylor left the door open and pushed me into a seated position on the bed. Immediately, she began to unbutton my shirt while my mind raced with the implications of what we were doing. In fact, her last comment had me second-guessing our actions, no matter how much I wanted this.

"Taylor, maybe we shouldn't..." I began. "You're engaged."

She smiled. "You think I don't know that?" She leaned in and kissed me again. When she pulled away, she looked me straight in the eye. "I love Johnny. I love him with all my heart. But he's halfway around the world and I'm fucking horny!"

"But can you do this to him?" I had to ask, even though her answer barely mattered. If she was willing, I was willing. "Other man" or not, I would always regret it if I passed up a chance to make love to my goddess.

Taylor grinned. "He's with Cassandra. Those two were made for each other and she takes good care of him. And relax, Johnny knows all about you and me. That's part of the trust; we hide nothing from each other. Now, Jeffrey... shut up and FUCK ME."

I shut up. Taylor took advantage of my newly acquiescent state to remove my shirt and then pull my undershirt over my head. She tossed my shoes aside and then went to work dragging my pants and shorts down, finally leaving me buck naked on the bed... in a guest room of one of the richest men in the world... with his FIANCÉE.

I thought my mind was being blown. But then Taylor knelt and took my cock into her mouth. Taylor Brynn, Goddess on Earth, star of my masturbatory fantasies for twelve years, was kneeling on the floor sucking MY cock.

My mind had simply shattered.

Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time. If felt like Taylor's mouth was around me forever. And when I blinked, I could scarcely believe it was the same day.

Taylor was standing up before me as I drifted along the razor's edge between blissful euphoria and dark unconsciousness. Like a shadow, I saw a form rise behind her, someone I had not been expecting to see.

Taylor just smiled at me as Charlotte's fingers nimbly went to the clasps of Taylor's dress. The pretty assistant worked efficiently, and soon the wispy fabric was slithering downward by the pull of gravity, flowing over Taylor's curves before puddling to the floor at her feet. My eyes went wide seeing the full roundness of her naked breasts, perfectly shaped as a hybrid between globe and cone and capped with hard cherry nipples.

Then, Charlotte knelt down, reaching with her hands to the tiny black straps of Taylor's thong, and soon it too joined the dress on the floor, showing nothing but waxed-clean skin and pretty pink. And like an angel stepping out of the heavens to walk amongst us mere mortals, Taylor stepped forward and pushed my shoulders back to the bed.

Soon, I was laying flat on my back as Taylor straddled me, sliding her knees onto either side of my hips. And with her right hand holding my erection skyward, she parted her own pussy lips with her left and sank down onto me.

The many orgasms she had in the car lubricated our way, and I completely stopped breathing as I soaked in the sensations of her heavenly snatch descending around me. With a fluid grace, Taylor pressed all the way down until we were pressed together as closely as possible.

"Ooh, you feel so good inside me," she groaned. And then my angel bent forward to kiss me, crushing her tits into my chest in the process. The soft touch of her lips sent a surge of adrenaline through me, and automatically my hips bucked upwards, lifting us off the bed for a brief moment at the powerful thrust.

"Yes..." Taylor hissed as she sat upright and tossed her hair out of her face. And then my eyes went wide open as I saw a delicate pair of hands circling around Taylor's torso, reaching out to cup the gorgeous woman's swollen breasts.

Charlotte was fully naked and kneeling on the bed beside her mistress. And as Taylor moaned into her assistant's touch, the pretty brunette craned her head forward to capture Taylor's lips with her own.

I swear my dick grew an extra inch.

No one could match Taylor for raw physical beauty, and yet Charlotte was no slouch in the attractiveness department herself. Her brown hair was silky and neatly framed a pretty face with high cheekbones. Her tits were pleasingly round and even cuter now that I could see them naked, capped with pale pink nipples and larger aureole. Charlotte kept her body in shape; she was athletically muscled and curved, even if not quite model-thin. And seeing a pretty, naked woman making out with my Taylor was a dream come true.

I felt another surge of power in my hips as I drove up into Taylor's tight tunnel, and she smiled into Charlotte's liplock while she began to ride me rhythmically.

I relocated my hands to Taylor's hips, guiding her body up and down while I pushed against the springiness of the mattress to help my thrusting. I watched Taylor's ab muscles contracting as she rolled around while humping up and down on my cock.

Charlotte kept her left hand tweaking Taylor's erect nipple and lowered her right hand to manually stimulate Taylor's already swollen clit. This caused the gorgeous dark-haired model to moan, "Oh, Charlotte! Mm, you're so good to me baby..."

Charlotte said nothing but nuzzled Taylor's neck while beauty riding my cock reached an arm around her assistant's head to keep it close by.

"Fuck me, Jeffrey..."

"Oh Taylor..."

"Cum in me, Jeffrey..."

"Oh Taylor!"

"CUM!!!"

Charlotte's hands on her body coupled with my hot, throbbing meat in her cunt had finally pushed Taylor to orgasm. Her back went rigid as she climaxed powerfully, clamping down on me tighter than a Chinese finger-trap. It was enough to set me off as well.

With my hands pinning her hips down on me, I bellowed, "Taylor!" as I erupted, blasts of white lava splattering the inner walls of my goddess. I felt so light- headed I was ready to faint, but the feelings were so good that I refused to pass into unconsciousness and miss a single second of the greatest experience of my life. I yelled in triumph as I hosed down Taylor Brynn with my sperm, spewing more and more cum into her body as I grinned the happiest smile of my existence.

Taylor was going through an experience of her own. Her lower body jerked and trembled as her climax swept through her. And she shuddered with each impact of my cum. Her back was arched as Charlotte now gripped both round tits, squeezing hard. And her gaping mouth was covered by Charlotte's, the pretty brunette kissing the darker-haired beauty throughout it all.

Eventually, Taylor and I came down from our highs. Taylor literally came down as she toppled off me onto the bed, gasping for air. Charlotte merely followed her, and I looked over with great interest as the pretty assistant moved her head in between Taylor's thighs and began to slurp my essence out of her mistress.

For just a brief second, I thought back to Melody musing on another woman sucking my cum out of her. I'd never had a threesome in my life, and belatedly I realized I'd just experienced the ultimate male fantasy.

Still, it was clear that this particular threesome wasn't about me. Perhaps fittingly, it was all about Taylor. Once Charlotte had suckled out the last globs of cum from Taylor's snatch, she sat up with bulging cheeks and held a hand over her mouth. Quickly, she leaned across Taylor's heaving body, and as the goddess opened her mouth in anticipation, Charlotte fed my spending down.

The sight of my creamy globs plopping into Taylor's mouth was almost enough to get me hard right away. Almost.

Meanwhile, the girls had further plans. Charlotte extended her tongue out so that Taylor could get the last bits and they kissed softly for a minute afterwards. But then Taylor reached up and held her assistant's head. "I want to eat you," Taylor whispered. "Suck him to get him ready for me again," she ordered in a harsh voice.

Charlotte shivered, seemingly aroused by Taylor's command, and then she blinked open her eyes. "Yes, ma'am."

And with that, the pretty brunette pivoted her hips, moving to straddle Taylor's face.

"Wait," Taylor leaned over to the nightstand and coming back with a black blindfold and a pair of handcuffs. I swear Charlotte had an orgasm just seeing the objects. The pretty assistant was fully acquiescent as she let Taylor tie the blindfold onto her and then clasp her wrists together. Only then did Taylor lie back and then help guide her willing personal assistant over her face.

Charlotte felt around with her hands, getting into position before lowering her own bare-shaven snatch down to her employer's hot mouth. Charlotte closed her eyes and moaned as she began to feel the wonderful pleasures, but then she blindly beckoned to me. "Please Mr. Lee. Come here."

This whole thing was just so surreal. Was this how rich people spent their idle time? I was in disbelief that I was actually here, but I wasn't about to say no. Knee-walking across the bed, I moved where Charlotte directed me. In the end I was kneeling with my back against the headboard as Charlotte was hunched over, blowing my cock and grinding her crotch over Taylor's face at the same time.

As with everything, she was efficient. Charlotte had excellent technique, and I was at full mast very quickly. I especially got a kick out of watching her stroking my shaft with both cuffed hands. But as good as it felt, her blowjob felt dispassionate, especially after my mind-blowing lovemaking with Taylor. Pretty as she was, she just didn't get my engines revving like Taylor did.

But the point wasn't to get off on Charlotte's fellatio. And once she deemed me hard enough for her mistress, Charlotte released my cock and nodded. I took the hint and circled the mattress, pulled Taylor's legs to the side, and guided my re- energized rod to the gorgeous supermodel's sopping wet hole.

"Mmm..." Taylor moaned in anticipation, her voice muffled by Charlotte's crotch. And then her moan was cut off into a sharp gasp as I penetrated her.