Jeff Thousandaire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was still wonderful to be inside of Taylor's pussy. But this time, the wonder had worn off a bit. I had full control of my emotions and my mind, and THIS time, I wanted to show Taylor what I could do.

Half-occupied by Charlotte's pussy, Taylor had no idea what my next strokes would be. I fucked her hard, I fucked her slow. I made deep thrusts, I made carving rotations. I listened carefully to her reactions, and I was rewarded with Taylor's muffled "Oh, FUCK!" exclamations every time I did something really good.

I also had much better staying power since I'd already cum. Actually, I'd cum twice if you counted my release before even leaving my own apartment. So when Taylor lit off into her climax, I rode her out and just kept pounding. Charlotte also had a few orgasms of her own, and I salivated at the sight of the cute brunette's pretty ass staring back at me just above my view of Taylor's wobbling tits.

And when it came time for my final release, I growled down, "Where do you want it?"

Taylor lifted up her assistant's crotch just long enough to gasp, "On Charlotte's ass. I want you to cum on Charlotte's ass! And then I'm going to lick it all up!"

It worked for me. I pounded hard a few more times, causing squealed "FUCK!" exclamations out of Taylor before I pulled out and began jerking my own shaft.

"Ohhh!" I growled as I felt the tension inside me release, and then the first stringy rope of jism flew out of me to fall in a line across Charlotte's left rounded buttock. I grunted and then the second strand practically went into Charlotte's asscrack, and I aimed the third to Charlotte's right buttcheek.

After that, I lost steam and the rest of my cum drizzled onto Taylor's tits, as good a second option as any.

As it turned out, Charlotte turned and felt around with her cuffed hands to slurp my cum off of Taylor's breasts first. And then, still blind, she turned around again to let Taylor lick her ass. I think Charlotte actually came once more when Taylor shoved her tongue into Charlotte's asscrack and swiped a droplet off her anus.

And then the two pretty women collapsed together in a cuddled bundle of naked flesh and limbs. Taylor first removed Charlotte's blindfold and then kissed her assistant tenderly, even though she left the handcuffs on. And then Taylor looked up at me, her eyes returning to their royal blue color. "Thanks Jeffrey. You were wonderful. We'll have to do this again sometime."

I sank to the bed, sitting on my heels and watching my cock deflate. Just in front of me were two beautiful women, fully naked, who each had my dick inside their bodies.

And one of them was freakin' Taylor-fucking-Brynn...

I was living a fantasy.

***

NEXT: CHAPTER 2