Jeff Thousandaire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment, I felt a twinge of jealousy seeing the two of them intertwine their limbs and hold each other tightly. Their embrace wasn't sexual; it was just lovingly affectionate. I wondered what that might really be like.

"And you..." Taylor looked back at me. "Aren't you late for class?"

***

-- JEFFREY --

*TUESDAY*

"Jeffrey," Sheldon paused with a deep seated frown etched across his face. "I HATE to admit it when I'm wrong. But today I am doing it. When the executive committee voted to promote you, I opposed the decision. I didn't think you had the talent to pull this off, but you do. I was wrong."

Sheldon raised his wine glass and reached it towards me. "Congratulations on winning the design, Jeffrey."

"Congratulations!" Melody cheered as she raised her glass beside me. All around, the rest of the table clinked their classes together. In addition to the three of us, Stacey and three other senior architects were in the dining hall at the Peabody Club, a ritzy and expensive restaurant. It was the kind of place I would never dream of wasting my hard-earned money on.

I'd won.

I'd gone practically catatonic when Taylor gushed over the phone that they were selecting my design, and demolition of the old buildings would start next week. According to our proposal, construction would take a full year and would be bringing a LOT of money to the firm. It also meant I would be in close personal contact with Taylor for the next year. John was ostensibly the one paying for it, but Taylor clearly had design control.

I grabbed Sheldon's proffered hand and shook it firmly. "Thank you Mr. Sheldon."

"Call me Teddy." He beamed.

Riiight. "Uh, sure... Teddy." I'd be calling him Mr. Sheldon again by tomorrow. But for now, I would bask in my glory. 'Teddy' was already getting me another drink.

An hour later, my victory still hadn't sunk in. I was also getting quite drunk, and so was Melody. At the moment, she hand her hand on my thigh and we were laughing a little too loud at someone's not-THAT-funny joke.

Melody leaned in to whisper in my ear, "I am sooo hot for you tonight." And then she actually licked my ear.

I was too buzzed to reprimand her. But when I turned back to the table, Sheldon shot me an odd glance and leaned in to me. "You'd better get her out of here before she tries to blow you under the table."

For a second, I wasn't sure I heard him right. His voice wasn't condemnatory, just cautionary. And when I looked up into his eyes, he gave me a little wink and then turned and stood up. "Well ladies and gentlemen, as much as I would love to stay and chat into the wee hours of the night, we DO have to work in the morning."

Sheldon got a chorus of groans at that.

He smiled, and just then I noticed he had quite a bit of red color in his cheeks as well. "Shall we adjourn?"

There were nods all around, and we got up. Outside, we started hailing our rides. Melody slipped her hand into mine and asked, "Split a cab with me?"

For a second, my grip tightened. I wasn't sure it was such a good idea to get into the same cab with Melody while we were with this particular group of senior management.

"Relax," Melody husked and then nodded to the curb. A black Towncar had pulled up and with a little laugh, Stacey got in with Sheldon and the two of them rode off together. Were they...? Had they...? How had I not noticed before?

Melody giggled and leaned into me. "Besides, what could they do to you? You're the man of the hour, Jeffie."

I looked down at her. "They could try to get rid of YOU."

She turned and leaned into my chest. With doe eyes she looked up at me and fluttered her eyelashes prettily. "You wouldn't let them, would you?"

"Of course not." Melody sooo had me wrapped around her little finger.

"Good." And with that, she got up on her tiptoes and kissed me.

In my pleasantly buzzed haze, her lips felt damn good and I was filled with a warmth more than just the alcohol. And when she pulled away and I looked at my other coworkers, I saw nothing but smiles.

Melody leaned to my ear again. "Your place or mine?"

***

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah..."

I watched Melody's head dipping as my repeated thrusts forced her body forward and back, over and over again. We were kneeling on her bed, Melody's tight naked body on all fours while I drilled her doggy-style. Then hanging her head, she switched to a moaning "ohhh..."

She was close.

"Spank me, Jeffie," she ordered and I immediately let rip with a right slap.

"Again!" The left cheek this time. And all the while, my shaft pistoned in and out of her juicing cunt.

"Again!" I spanked her right cheek and then gripped her hips with both hands, driving my cock as deep as I could go, and then started a clockwise rotating motion inside her steaming snatch.

Melody went off and I could actually see the ripples in her spine as her back spasmed. Her pussy muscles clamped down tightly around my hot, throbbing shaft. So with my hands still pinning our bodies together, I ground my way to my own orgasm and then let fly with jets of spunk to splatter against her inner walls.

When we chugged to a halt, Melody let her arms buckle and lowered her forehead to the mattress, reaching her arms before her and dipping her back into an arch as she stretched.

I caught my breath, eventually pulling out of her with a wet plopping sound. I paused to stare at Melody's tight butt, her cheeks so firm and small that she was practically flat. I grinned seeing the swollen pink lips of her pussy gaping wide, and just then the first trickles of my cum began to dribble out of her.

"Too bad," I muttered without thinking.

"What?" Melody asked as she flipped around and spread her legs, reaching for the tissue box.

Quickly, I got to the tissues first and handed a few to her as she began dabbing at herself. "Uh, nothing."

"No, really," the cute blonde smiled at me.

"I was just thinking: too bad we don't have another hot chick to suck all that out of you," I grinned shyly, waiting for her scolding answer.

But she surprised me. "Hmm, too bad." Melody looked thoughtful.

Energized by her positive reaction, I decided to try broaching another forbidden boundary. For the six months we'd been fuck-buddies, we'd both been careful to draw the line between us and a real relationship. We never went on dates, and we never stayed overnight. After all, she was still my admin and a real relationship was expressly forbidden by company policy.

And so I slid back onto the bed, spooning my body around hers in an expression of warm affection. "Uh, you think I can stay here tonight?"

"Hmm?" she arched an eyebrow at me and shrank away from my attempted hug.

I shrugged, trying to appear nonchalant. "Set the alarm to get us up early and I can run home for a change of clothes in the morning."

"Uh, you'd better not, Jeffie."

I nodded quickly as if it wasn't a big deal, shutting down my hopes and reminding myself that we were friends, fuck-buddies, and coworkers, but nothing more. Best not to tempt myself by crossing our own self-made boundaries. Giving up my desire for post-coital cuddling, I got off the bed and wriggled into my shorts and pants.

I got my shirt into hand and crawled across the bed, my eyes dropping once to rove across her gorgeous naked body. "I'll see you tomorrow?"

She smiled and nodded. I kissed her quickly and then left the room.

***

Her laugh was musical and filled with delight. Her angelic face, wide-eyed and innocent, was the picture of happiness as she rolled back and I tumbled after her. Her blonde hair bounced around her face as we continued to play together, our naked skin rubbing up against each other.

But above all else, it was her electric green eyes that captured my attention and held it. She opened her mouth and the sound of a million birds singing came out. It was then that I knew I was dreaming... of HER... again...

For a moment I wondered why. After all, she was a girl I'd seen for only a few moments and we never even spoke. Why was she still bouncing around in my head? After all, I had the whole Melody-situation and Taylor to obsess over.

But still, there was *something* about Kaitlyn. And as my dream continued, I hoped I would never wake up.

***

*MONDAY*

"Jeffie, Taylor on Line 1," Melody's voice came through the speakerphone.

Melody herself looked at me through the plate glass wall separating my office from her desk. I nodded and picked up the headset, hooking it over my ear. "Taylor! Hi!" Even I could hear the happy grin on my face.

Melody watched me launch into my call with Taylor, her soft brown eyes having an extra edge in them today, and then she turned back to her monitor.

"Jeffrey! I got your message. How are you?" Taylor's voice was pure honey.

"The design is right on schedule."

"Jeffrey," her voice was disapproving. "I asked about YOU, not the design!"

I blushed. "I'm doing great. This project has me really excited." I was more than excited, I was DEVOTED. With an estate of this magnitude, management had pulled me off the Miami Beach condo tower I'd been working on and set me full time on the Kwong project. I would do nothing but live and breathe Taylor's property until it was finished.

"I'm glad to hear your enthusiasm!" Taylor laughed. "Now, why was it that you called?"

"Well, I'm at the point where it would be very helpful to go out to the property. My surveyors have been getting all the measurements, but really seeing it in person is very important for the design process."

"I understand completely. In fashion, measurements are one thing, but seeing your model in person is absolutely necessary to truly make the design spectacular!"

I grinned. "We understand each other."

"Very much. Well, when were you planning?"

"Uh, as soon as possible, really."

"Hmm... how about the day after tomorrow? I'll be free and would be happy to show you around. Is 9am too early?"

"Uh, well, traffic will be rough getting out of Manhattan. Maybe 10am?"

"Forget traffic, Jeffrey. I'll send my ride out to you." Taylor laughed on the other end of the line.

"Ride?" I was curious.

"Your building has a helipad, right? Be ready at 8:45."

***

*WEDNESDAY*

As the helicopter descended, it kicked up a swirling vortex that joined the wind already blowing across the rooftop. Melody held up one hand to shield herself and backed into me, my arm automatically wrapping around her waist.

She tensed up at first, but then flowed back and sagged into my embrace. Melody shyly looked up at me and asked loudly to be heard, "Are we seriously getting in that thing? I've never been in a helicopter before."

"No problem," I half-yelled back and then gave her a sardonic smile, casually playing as if I'D been in a helicopter before. "I'm sure they have barf bags."

The passenger door opened and then a pretty brunette stepped out wearing a conservative business suit and skirt.

Charlotte stepped forward and shook my hand. "Good to see you again, Mr. Lee. Shall we?"

The three of us went back to the helicopter to find Taylor already inside, shielded from the wind and noise. It was a larger aircraft than the typical chopper, with a pressurized passenger cabin with plenty of luxury that looked more like a living room than what I expected from a helicopter interior. "Good morning!" Taylor said brightly as we entered.

She wore some sort of top that wrapped over her left arm and shoulder while leaving her right arm completely bare. Even though she was no longer modeling full-time, she'd kept in shape and I noticed the light musculature of her slender arms without a trace of flab. The top was a dark blue that brought out her eyes, and a lighter blue skirt didn't come even close to reaching her knees. I found my gaze drifting to her legs more than once over the next few minutes. At least she had on a decent pair of shoes for outdoor walking.

The helicopter ride was brief, and Melody spent the entire trip with her face glued to the window. I was sorely tempted to do the same myself, but male ego had me trying to play cool. I think Taylor could tell. Every time she looked at me, she had a knowing smirk on her face.

We landed on the property itself, coming in off the coastline to reduce the noise. Off to the right, I could see where construction crews were still removing the rubble from the previous buildings. Cleanup would take another month before we could start building again.

After landing, Taylor put on an oversized pair of sunglasses and then she led the way. The helicopter engines were still shutting down when we emerged, blowing its wind vortex all around us. But even with the wind whipping through her hair, Taylor was gorgeous.

There were two golf carts waiting for us and as we approached them, Taylor turned and reached a hand out to me. "Ride with me," she smiled prettily. I readily accepted and started forward. I turned around just once to make sure Melody was going with Charlotte. She was, but Melody gave me a dark look as she saw Taylor slide her hand comfortably into mine.

The assistants led the way, Charlotte having a pre-organized surveyors list so we would have some reference locations for the different views planned. I drove the second cart, chatting with Taylor.

For the next few hours, we drove all over the property, starting with the main residence. We would stop for ten or twenty minutes at a time, Melody and I passing different sketches back and forth while discussing how certain buildings would look against the backdrop of the ocean and surrounding hillsides. And then we would pile into the golf carts and drive for a few minutes until we got to the next location on Charlotte's surveying list.

At first, I was stiff and awkward around Taylor, still in awe of the living goddess descended from heaven to share this earth with me. But each time we switched to the architectural designs, my confidence and creativity flowed as I began speaking a language I intimately understood. And when it was time to get back into the golf carts, I wasn't quite as awkward as before.

By the fourth stop, I was feeling much more relaxed and starting to see Taylor as a person: a stunningly gorgeous person, but still human nonetheless. I felt my nerd-stiffness starting to relax. And I didn't even notice Melody glaring daggers into the back of Taylor's head.

By the seventh stop, I was openly flirting back with Taylor. It was easy; she loved to play with innuendoes. And that was also the stop when I finally just sat down, flipped over my note pad, and started sketching.

"You see that cliff face over there? If we move the gazebo... here... and we change the archways... like that..." My hand was a blur, wriggling back and forth with my characteristic precision.

Suddenly, Taylor put her hand on my shoulder and breathed, "I SEE it... Wow..."

Suddenly, both Charlotte and Melody were also leaning over my shoulder to get a better look. My hand was still in motion, filling out the shadows and rounding out the rest of the gazebo architecture as the full picture took shape. I heard Charlotte humming as she saw the look I was going for.

Taylor smirked, "You're so good with your hands... I'd love to see what other treasures you can work with them."

I glanced up at that comment. Charlotte giggled. Melody's gaze was unreadable. Taylor laughed, "Well, what I meant was: do you also do people? Or just architecture?"

I exchanged a significant glance with Melody. She'd been to my place. She'd seen more than one of my human sketches, including several of Taylor. Then I looked back to the goddess herself. "Uh, mostly architecture."

"But you could, couldn't you? Would you do me?" Taylor asked innocently, casually ignoring her choice of words.

"I don't think I should," I replied, answering both interpretations of her question. And then I started to get up. "Where's the next stop?"

***

Just before noon, we paused for lunch. Charlotte directed us to a beautiful bluff that was reasonably elevated for a look at the surrounding property and of course, the ocean before us. A large tree offered plenty of shade and as we came over the next rise, I saw two staff members laying out a surprisingly luxurious picnic.

Some of the food was hideously expensive, exotic cheeses and rare meats to go with wine... before noon. What I wouldn't give for a basic roast beef sub... But still, I suppose I should have expected nothing less from a woman worth billions. And if nothing else, my semi-obsessed research into Taylor told me that she definitely enjoyed the finer things in life.

And yet, for all the expense, Taylor ate like a bird... a very small bird. One minute, she'd asked me to pass her the fruit plate and then deliberately caressed my hand with her own before taking it from me. The next minute, she was done eating while I'd just barely gotten started.

Once she was finished, she simply lay back onto some pillows and went still in relaxation. Shortly after that, Charlotte motioned to Melody and the two assistants got up to wander away to look at something, leaving me alone with the gorgeous, wealthy socialite.

With her oversized sunglasses shielding her eyes, and the stillness of her body, I began to wonder if Taylor hadn't just dozed off. She'd kicked away her shoes and I found my gaze lingering on her bare feet, casually pointed downhill. This gaze inevitably led me further up the naked skin of her legs, higher and higher past the limber musculature to where her light blue skirt was riding up a little higher as she lay back. The hem still covered her crotch from view... but just barely; and I wondered if she was even wearing underwear.

Despite lying flat on her back, the twin mounds of Taylor's firm breasts were quite noticeable in her darker blue top, and she hummed quietly, as a person asleep mumbles, while she pulled her left arm up and behind her head.

Just then, I was reminded of my sketch of Taylor from my bedroom. With the way her arm positioned, she was almost identically in the same pose. I found my stare drawn in tightly to her perfect face, with angular cheekbones and such full, rosy lips.

I wondered what it would be like to taste her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Only her mouth moved. As soon as she stopped talking, with the blank stare of her black sunglasses, she seemed asleep again.

She smiled then, and her voice was a playful tease. "Are you reconsidering whether you'll sketch me now?"

My jaw was stiff, realizing that she'd probably just watched my entire scrutiny of her body, but I shook my head in the negative.

"Then why are you looking at me like that?" Her voice was soft and inviting.

My mouth went dry and I looked at her intensely. I heard the dim laughter of our assistants, far away. Embarrassed, I looked downward. "My apologies, Miss Brynn. I don't mean to be rude."

"The only rude thing you've done is call me 'Miss Brynn'," she huffed.

"Sorry... Taylor. It's just... I still don't think I truly believe that I'm here... sitting at a picnic... with YOU."

"What's that supposed to mean?" But she got it a second later. Her lip curled upwards into a proud smile. "Aww... have you been crushing on me, Jeffrey?"

"Longer than you know," I muttered before realizing it. My eyes went wide and a wider smile tugged at Taylor's bee-stung lips.

"How long?" She asked eagerly.

I sighed in resignation. The cat was out of the bag. I closed my eyes, dimly hoping that this was all just a dream and that I hadn't just blurted a deeply personal and awkward admission. "Since I was fifteen."

Taylor sat up a bit, levering herself onto her elbows. "That's what? Ten years? That's a long time, Jeffrey."

I swallowed heavily and nodded.

Taylor reached up and removed her sunglasses. She blinked twice and then fixed her sterling blue gaze on me, radiant and intense. "I'll bet you've had more than a few fantasies of me, then. So if you could do anything you wanted to me right now, what would you want...?" She exhaled slowly and her lips pursed together oh so enticingly.