Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers

"Why?" Sally asked.

"Well, I wanted to know whether to fuck you soft and easy or fuck you hard. Guess soft and easy wins."

"Who says you're going to fuck me?" Sally said.

Erik said nothing, his hand slid down to her knee, slid slowly back up again, fingertips across her inner thigh, soft and silky. Higher now, brushing her bikini lightly so that she shivered, pressing against her where she was so wet.

"Ohhhhhhh." Sally gasped, looking down at his hand, touching her there, pushing inwards a little.

Erik said nothing, his fingers teasing across her inner thighs, touching her through her bikini as he drove on.

"What are we doing?" Sally looked around as Erik turned the Viper into a narrow, tree-shrouded laneway.

"Nothing yet," Erik grinned as he eased the car round a tight corner. "There's a parking lot down here, nice little park down here, nobody ever comes down here at night."

"Uhh," Sally said, looking at him wide-eyed as Erik's fingers brushed across her stomach.

"Stop thinking babe," he said, "just relax."

He eased the Viper into a secluded park, turned the engine off. Turned towards Sally. Smiled.

Sally shivered again, his hand circling on her stomach. She gasped as her seat eased back, down, Erik's seat moving with hers until she was reclined back.

"Relax babe," Erik smiled. His hand slid down, under her bikini, his fingers sliding over her where she was so swollen and wet and sensitive and then one finger found her, pushed, slid inside her, slid up inside her with slippery ease.

"I...," Sally stuttered as Erik's finger pressed against her inner walls, moving inside her, sensations thrilling through her body, "I ... I've never done anything ... not like this ... I don't know ...I don't know what to do..." God oh god oh god, his finger inside her felt so good. Why was she letting him? Why? She squirmed, feeling his finger inside her, touching her inside, moving.

Erik smiled. "Sally, baby, you don't need to know what to do ... all you need to do is spread your legs for me, baby." His thumb strummed her swollen clitoris as his finger moved inside her, as his other fingers lightly squeezed her swollen sensitive labia.

"Ohhhhhhhh." Sally's moan filled the inside of the Viper as she shuddered on his finger.

"Oh yeah, you're so hot for it babe." Erik's voice purred in her ear as she writhed on his finger.

"Ohhhh ... Oohhhh ... ohhhhhh." Sally's head tossed from side to side. "Ohhh ... I shouldn't ... I shouldn't ..."

Erik chuckled, a soft low sound within the confines of the Viper. "Sally, babe, you're gonna spread your legs for me, the only thing you need to say is harder or gently, okay babe?"

"Ohhhh..." Sally moaned, "ohhh god ... ohh god..." His finger in her. His hand on her. It felt so good. She just wanted to spread her legs wide and let him do whatever he wanted. "Ohhhh god ... Erik ... Ohhh god Erik..." Her hips jerked uncontrollably. She wanted this. More. She wanted more.

His hand left her. He was gone, his door opening and closing. Her door opening. His hands lifting her, urging her out to stand on shaky legs.

"Come on babe, we're going for a short walk."

"Uhhh," Sally gasped, her brain a haze. She could see that bulge pushing the front of his swimming trunks outwards. She knew what that was. Her led her away from the car, into the park.

"Uh." Sally looked sideways at Erik, blushed, looked around nervously. "What if somebody comes?"

"Nobody ever comes down here." Erik had no idea whether that was true or not but hey, who cared. This park wasn't exactly on the beaten path. He took her hand and led her into the trees, the blanket from the car slung over one shoulder.

Sally followed, her heart in her throat, choking her as he led her off the path, through shadowy trees, into a small grassed clearing. She stood waiting as he flicked the rug out flat on the grass before turning towards her.

"Come here, babe." He kicked his sandals off, stepped to the center of the rug, stood there, waiting, looking at her.

Sally looked at him, her heart pounding. Choking, she took a step towards him. "What ... What are we going to do?" Her voice quavered in the still night air.

Erik chuckled. A low throaty chuckle. "Come here and find out, babe."

Sally took another step towards him. Another. She kicked off her sandals, stepped barefoot onto the rug, heart pounding. Wet. She was so wet, her pussy seemed to pulse and throb. Her nipples were so hard, aching. Erik reached for her, his hands drew her towards him, her arms going round his neck as he kissed her slowly and thoroughly, his hands stroking her shoulders, her back, her waist, her hips, her butt. Running over her body so that she shivered against him. She could feel how hard he was, large and hard inside his shorts, pressing against her. His hardness separated from her stomach by only his shorts.

His hands unfastened her bikini top, he separated from her for just a second, drew her bikini top from her, dropped it to the rug, drew her back against him. Sally gasped as her naked breasts brushed against Erik, pressed against him. He kissed her again, kissed her thoroughly. Very very thoroughly, his hands on her butt, holding her, pulling her hard against him, his hard length pressing firmly against her.

"Uuuuughhhh." Sally moaned into his mouth.

"Oh yeah, babe," Erik breathed, his hands on her butt moving her against him. "Feel how hard I am for you."

"Uuuuggghhhh." Sally gasped, shuddering as she felt his length rubbing against her clitoris.

"Feels good doesn't it?" Erik breathed. His hands moved her again. "It feels better inside you, babe."

"Nnnnngghhhhh," Sally groaned, feeling her own wetness, wanting to feel him rub against her some more.

"You ever sucked your boyfriend's cock?" Erik breathed in her ear.

"Nooooo," Sally moaned. She hadn't. He'd wanted her to, but she'd said no.

"Get down on your knees, babe, let's see how fast you learn." Erik's hands released her.

Before she knew what she'd done, Sally found herself kneeling on the rug, Erik's shorts already around his ankles. He'd pushed them down as she knelt, kicked them off. His cock jutted stiffly outwards right in front of her face.

"Open your mouth Sally."

Sally looked up at Erik, shaking, opening her mouth a little, scared, unsure of what was going to happen. She'd heard other girls talk about giving blowjobs to guys but really she didn't have the slightest idea as to what to expect or what she was supposed to do.

"I don't know what to do." Sally was on the verge of panicking. Not because she was going to give her first blowjob to a guy she'd met for the first time two hours ago, but rather because she really had no idea what to do. Nine at all.

"Just open your mouth Sally." Erik was patient with her. He had a lot of experience with coaxing innocent and inexperienced young girls after all. He was enjoying this, the scared look on her face as she knelt before him, naked in front of a man for what he was pretty sure was the first time in her life. The way she knelt there, he already knew she was going to do what he wanted. It was all in the way you handled them. Gently, coaxing them. Once you had them excited enough, they'd eat out of your hand. Or off your cock. "And relax, Sally. I'll tell you exactly what to do when you need to do anything."

Sally continued to kneel before him, nervous, her heart racing as Erik stroked her head with one hand. His other hand moved to grasp his cock at its base, then slap it lightly across her cheeks in a one-two-three-four motion. Smack-smack-smack-smack. Sally gasped, flinching away from each of the warm soft-hard contacts, her mouth closing, her eyes closing.

Erik chuckled. "Open your eyes, Sally."

Sally's eyes flew open. The first thing she saw was his cock, erect, standing out straight in front of her face, pointing directly at her, long and threatening and definitely scary. She swallowed nervously as Erik chuckled again, running his fingers through her silky black hair.

"Your hair's beautiful Sally," he said appreciatively.

"Thank you," she said automatically.

His voice spoke again, soft and gentle as he looked down at her. "Open your mouth wide now Sally." His fingers again slid through her hair, gently tilting and guiding her head into the position he wanted her in.

Sally tensed, her mouth now open, a rounded "O" that looked attractive to Erik as the tip of his cock lightly brushed her lips. As he gently brushed the head of his cock over and then between her lips for the first time, a wave of thoughts and emotions washed through Sally's mind. Fear of the unknown, fear of his cock being in her mouth, fear of not knowing what he was going to do. Fear of not knowing what she should do. Then there was shame. Shame at what she was doing. There was also more than a little curiosity, curiosity and a certain excitement mixed in with the shame and fear she felt. Mixed in with this there was also a timid excitement at having Erik's cock in her mouth and in knowing that at least she would now know what it was that the other girls were talking about.

Sally was scared, she was ashamed, but she was also a girl and she'd listened to her friends, to girls she knew talking about guys, about this. This was her chance to discover what a man's cock looked like, what it tasted like, to discover what it was about blowjobs that guys liked and girls delivered. As Erik eased his cock into her mouth, between her lips, onto her waiting tongue, the taste intrigued and startled her. After that first startled taste of him, it was the physical size of him that she found astonishing, amazed that it was so big, so hard. The head of his cock felt huge in her mouth, the size of a large plum, the shaft almost as thick and at least seven inches long, so thick that Sally's jaws were stretched as she opened wide around him.

At the back of her mind was the fear of what would happen when he "finished." She'd heard the other girls talk about swallowing but she had no idea what would happen and what it would taste like. Nevertheless, she continued to kneel obediently before him, her mouth stretched wide open, his cock now inside it, the shaft between her lips, lips which were stretched a little around him.

"Mmmm-uuhhh-hhuuhhh ... ohhh that's good.." Sally heard him gasp happily, a sound that she instantly recognized as contentment and enjoyment as he held himself still in her mouth for what was probably only a few seconds before he started to move his hips, sliding his cock slowly and gently in and out of her motionless mouth.

Sally could feel his cock where it rested on her tongue and slid over it, moving backwards and forwards. She could feel his shaft sliding in and out between her lips where they closed lightly on his shaft as it moved slowly between them. There was so much saliva in her mouth that she had had to swallow continuously, really tasting him, slightly salty, not at all unpleasant. Her eye's looked up at him as his cock moved in her mouth. She could see him looking down at her, her head held lightly by his hands, enjoying the sight of his cock burying itself in her mouth, slowly sliding in and out between her lips. She knew from his face that he was enjoying the sight

"You've really never sucked a cock before have you Sally?"

Sally felt instant fear that she wasn't doing something right. Her mouth withdrew from him for long enough to reply, a slight tremor to her voice, "No". She looked up at him, not looking directly at his cock where it had eased completely out of her mouth, jutting stiffly outwards and upwards in front of her face, glistening wetly with her saliva.

His hands moved with her head, not holding her in place as they could have, not moving her mouth back into position but rather allowing her reply to him. He smiled down at her, his hand stroked her hair again, very gently. "Well Sally, we'll just have to practice for a while won't we. Open wide now, we're a long way from done and you've still got a lot of practicing to do." His hand slid down from her hair to take her chin and tilt her face upwards at the angle he wanted her at.

Sally parted her lips as his hands guided her head forward, manoeuvring his cock into her mouth once again. Erik took her head into both his hands, this time controlling her movements, holding her in place as he began moving his cock in her mouth. Now he moved more vigorously, forcing Sally to taste, to experience, to feel every inch of his cock that she could within reason. Her lips slid along his shaft as he plunged inwards, clung loosely to him as he pulled back, leaving only the head of his cock in her mouth, resting on her tongue. With her eyes more or less watching what was happening, she could see his cock, she could watch as his shaft plunged into her mouth, watch as it slid back out, feeling his cockhead sliding across her tongue as he moved, feeling his shaft between her lips.

"Use your hands on me too Sally." Erik removed one hand from her head, taking one of her hands from his hip and wrapping her fingers around the base of his shaft, holding them there, her fingers clasped around him. His hand held hers tightly, held her fingers clasped on him. Sally was surprised by just how thick his member was as she clasped him, the girth of him, too thick for her fingers to meet around. The steely hardness under the velvet-soft skin of it surprised her too. She'd never touched her boyfriend's cock. She'd felt him through his jeans, but this, in her mouth, held in her hand, this was immediate, this was real and scary and exciting.

Erik have her mouth a few deeper thrusts, making satisfied little noises.

"Mmmppphhh". Sally reacted with surprise as he surged deeper in her mouth, then again. She was hanging on to him, saliva trickling from her lips even though they were sealed around his shaft, even though her mouth had closed on him and her lips slid along his shaft as he moved in and out. She could see him looking down at her face as she swallowed mouthful after mouthful of cock-flavored saliva. Now she wasn't so shocked or surprised. Now she was doing her best to give him a good blowjob, keeping her lips closed tight on his shaft as he moved backwards and forwards in her mouth, her tongue running over him, exploring the shape of him, the contours of his shaft and his cockhead.

Erik slowly eased his cock out of Sally's mouth, using the fingers entwined in her hair to encourage her to gaze up at him. "Look at me Sally," he ordered.

She still held his shaft at the base in her hand, slowly stroking him even after he had removed himself from her mouth.

His hand closed over hers, raising her fist to an upright position, guiding it forward. "Stick your tongue out. Lick it underneath, then lick your way up towards the head." Sally looked at it before sticking her tongue out, starting near the base and working upwards slowly, licking away. Now that it was out of her mouth she was fascinated by it. This was her first opportunity to study one closely and it seemed rather large. Large and hard, with that swollen head and blue veins across the surface.

She licked him slowly at first, running her tongue up his length, up onto the underside of the swollen purplish-colored glans where she stroked my tongue from side to side. Erik seemed to enjoyed that, so much that he took his saliva-slickened shaft in his hand and wiped it over her cheeks twice, leaving wet streaks each time. Then he lifted his shaft, placing his balls against her mouth, just underneath her nose. Sally didn't wait for any instructions, by now she'd more or less figured out her role in all of this. Her tongue slid out, lapped across his flesh, tasting the different flavour and scent of his dangling balls, how their taste and texture differed so much from the shaft that just a little earlier had been using her mouth.

Erik threaded his fingers through Sally's hair once again, rocked his hips as his other hand found and guided hers, encouraging her to once again stroke his shaft, guided her hand into renewed movement while Sally licked rather messily at his balls. His hands kept her at that for quite a while longer, at least two or three minutes. One hand remained on his hip balancing herself, the other slowly and rather inexpertly stroked his shaft while she licked his balls; alternating with running her tongue up and down the base of his cock. By the time his grip on her hair pulled her away from his balls, her face was a mess of saliva transferred from his cock sliding over her face. It covered Sally's cheeks and nose and lips, even her forehead.

Erik gazed down at her appreciatively. "Your lips really are made for cock-sucking, Sally," he said. One of his hands brushed the tip of his cock across her lips as he spoke. Sally half opened her mouth, thinking that he wanted in, but instead of inserting his cock in her offered mouth, he slid his cocktip across her lips from side to side again instead. His cock moved against her lips again, pushing a little now. Keeping her grip on his shaft with her fist, Sally moved her head slowly forward, opening her mouth wide to admit his swollen cockhead back across her tongue, his shaft sliding in between her lips.

She cradled it there, getting used to the distinctive flavor, moving her head back and forth slowly on him as she tried to move her mouth on him in the same way that his cock had moved in her mouth earlier. This time she clamped her lips down firmly on him, sliding them on his shaft as she moved her head, bobbing slowly up and down on him, sucking on him now. Her eyes alternated between glancing upwards at Erik's face and looking at the thick shaft sliding in and out between her lips.

"Oh yeah, your lips look real good wrapped around my cock." The first words Erik had spoken for a good minute or two had Sally's heart beating faster. He didn't want a reply, his hand in her hair firmly reminded her of that and of what he wanted her mouth doing. "God yeah, you learn fast ... You look fucking gorgeous on your knees sucking my cock babe ... oh yeah, suck me baby, suck me good ... Oh fuck that's good Sally ... ohhh Jesus, I'm glad you came to that party Sally ... you're a good little catch, you are ... Oh yeah, lick me there, that's good ... jesus, I didn't know Chinese girls were such good little cock-suckers ... Ohh yeah Sally, you like me fucking your mouth don't you ... mmmmm you do don't you, you let me fuck your mouth so fast ... little Miss Goody Goody never had her mouth fucked before did she ... well baby, you're getting your mouth fucked now aren't you ... oh yes you are ... fuck me, for a blowjob virgin, you're a real enthusiastic little cock sucker ... ohhh Sally baby, you're so fucking easy ... you know that, don't you, you're sucking my cock like a little slut ... fuck, I knew you wanted to do this for me as soon as I saw you, baby ... "

Sally felt a little upset at being called Miss Goody-Goody and told she was easy, but she knew it was more or less the truth. She was and she had been, she knew. Her boyfriend had tried for months to persuade her to give him a blowjob, even to stroke his cock with her hand but she'd always refused, recoiled, upset. With Erik, an hour after she met him she was naked and on her knees letting him fuck her mouth, holding him in her hand, stroking him as she moved her mouth on him. As she wrapped her lips around his cock and sucked and licked willingly, bobbing her head on his cock, she wondered if she was an enthusiastic cock sucker. Did this make her a slut? Did this make her easy? She wasn't sure but she did think that perhaps cock sucking wasn't so bad after all. And she didn't think she was a slut although she knew it had been easy for him to get her to suck on his cock.

"Ohhhh yeah that's good Sally." Erik's groans of pleasure were louder now, his movements in her mouth more vigorous. "Oh fuck yeah, I love using your hot little mouth babe ... oh yeah, suck me baby ... you know my cock loves your mouth don't ya ... using your mouth Sally baby, my cock's using your mouth..."

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers