Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,227 Followers

"Ohhhhhhhh Jesus," Sally grunted, "Jesusuhhh." Her cunt took that two inch slide. For her, it felt a lot further.

"Oh yeah, baby," Erik breathed, "my cock's gonna fuck you good babe, my cock's gonna fuck you really good." His hips lifted, sank, lifted, sank. His cock eased outwards, moved in, eased back, eased into Sally again. "You, Sally baby, are about to get fucked, and fucked good." He paused, kissed her so very gently again. "You want me to fuck you, babe?"

"I ..I ...I ...," Sally stuttered. She had no idea what she wanted. All she knew was what was happening to her. She could feel him moving, his cock moving inside her, easing in and out in a slow rhythm, not penetrating further inside her. Slipping in and out at the juncture of her thighs, penetrating her, his cockhead moving backwards and forwards inside her. It wasn't hurting anymore, she felt stretched but it was a good feeling now, enjoyable, the friction of his gentle movements creating a slow heat within her, that excitement she'd felt earlier slowly returning.

"Take my cock, baby," Erik breathed, "feel my cock fucking your tight little cunt now, babe." His steady movements gently worked his cockhead just a little further inside Sally's cunt with every inward slide, pushing deeper, easing back, sliding inwards again, slow but steady. The tight slippery clasp of her cunt, those little lips stretched around his shaft where he entered her, her slender body under his, those firm little breasts, the tautness of her flat stomach, her thighs cradling him, her hands clutching at his where he held them pinned to the rug above her head, the knowledge that she was taking a cock inside her cunt for the first time, all combined in an intensity of pleasure that had Erik enthralled.

This was the best sensation in the world, this moment where you took a girl and rode her for the first time, fucked your way up inside her slowly while you looked down at her face, savouring what you were doing to her.

"You can feel that can't you Sally baby," Erik breath, luxuriating in that slippery tight slide. "Oh yeah, can you feel that?"

"Ughhhhhh... nnnuuughhhh ... Uughhhh ... Nnuughhhh," Sally groaned and gasped as Erik's cock slowly worked its way deeper and deeper inside her. She could feel it alright. Feel everything. Including feeling helpless. She was helpless beneath him, her legs spread wide, his cock driving its way into her at her center, pinned and held by his weight and yet this was something she wanted, a surrender that she wanted to make, that she was willing to make.

"Fuck ... ohh fuck yeah ... oh baby that's good ... That's so fucking good ..." Tight and untouched as she was, Erik was gentle with her. To start with. But as his excitement grew, as his need to possess her fully grew, not that gentle. His pace picked up a little, his movements became more vigorous, more forceful, each of this thrusts working his cockhead a little deeper inside her.

"UUUUGHHHH ... HHUUUNNNGGHHH ... UUUUGHHHH ... HHUNNGHHHHH." Sally's groans became louder as his Erik's thrusts became more vigorous. She felt him, felt his body moving on her, his weight pressing down on her, this thighs forcing her legs wide apart as his cock drove into her. She felt his cock, sliding into her where she was stretched around him, thrusting up inside her where her body at one and the same time welcomed him and resisted him. She felt herself stretching around his girth, felt his cockhead moving, stretching her around his contours, felt every single movement of him inside her. Deeper, ever deeper.

"UUUUGHHHH ... HHUUUNNNGGHHH ... UUUUGHHHH ... HHUNNGHHHHH." Every time she groaned, the sounds she made reverberated through her own body, echoing inside her, accentuating the sensations she felt, the pain of his penetrating her and stretching her, the incipient pleasure she was beginning to feel as her body grew accustomed to this penetrating invasion within, the constant sliding of his rigid cock within her sex.

"Oh yeah, your cunt feels so fucking good, Sally," Erik grunted, enjoying the way her heels were bouncing on his butt now. "Move your knees back for me baby, I wanna get my cock further up inside you." Pinning both her hands with one of his, he reached down with his other hand, found her knee, eased it back, stretching her thigh muscles until her knee brushed his ribs. Her other knee followed of its own accord, both her feet riding his hips now. "Oh yeah babe, now your cunt's wide open for me to fuck."

"UUUUGGHHHHHH." Looking up at his face over hers, Sally knew she was. Wide open. Wide open for him to fuck as he chose. Wide open for his cock to drive into. "NNNGGGGHHHH." She heard herself whine, her back arching beneath him as he thrust a little harder than he had been, forcing his cockhead deeper within her channel. Stretching her.

"Ohhh fuck YES!" Erik groaned, "You are so fucking tight girl, tighter than a nun's fucking ass."

"NNNNNGHHHHHH." Sally's head arched back, her hands clutching at his where he pinned them above her head. Helpless. She was helpless beneath him. She knew she was helpless. She was there for Erik to fuck and she knew he was going to. Going to fuck her however he wanted. His cock moved inside her, moved faster, harder.

"OOOHHHHHHH ... OOOOHHHHH ... OOOOOHHHHH."

"Oh yeah, you like that don't you ... take it baby, take my cock all the way..." Her cunt lips were clamped around his thickness, her channel embraced him with a slippery hot clasp as he moved inside her, backwards and forwards, luxuriating in that sliding friction of her walls around his cockhead, clasping the length of his shaft.

Sally wasn't aware that she had any choice as Erik's cock slid tightly in and out, in and out, filling her, stretching her, taking her, using her, taking her all the way. His cock was using her, fucking her. The enormity of his taking of her body, of his cock thrusting up inside her filled her mind. This was it, he was really doing it to her. She was being fucked. He was fucking her. All the way.

Erik was breathing hard now, sweating himself, his body slippery, Sally's just as slippery beneath him, their bodies sliding together as he moved on her. He could see her face sheened with sweat now, beads of sweat across her forehead, even her hair damp. God yeah, this was so fucking good. If she was this good, he couldn't imagine how good that gook bitch Jeong was going to be. Jesus, almost all his cock was sliding into Sally with every thrust now, only an inch more to work up inside her and he'd be burying himself to the balls inside her. That was gonna be so fucking good.

He paused inside her, smiled down at her, kissed her slowly, lengthily, enjoying her moaning little sobs as he kissed her, enjoying the quivers and judders of her body beneath him as her body adapted to his cock inside her.

"Is it ... Is it all in me?" she gasped, those innocent almond-shaped eyes so wide and startled looking. So sweet, so innocent.

"Not yet, Sally," he breathed, his lips brushing her. "But it will be real soon baby." His hips lifted. He thrust. Hard. Feeling her stretch, give, open, surrender to him. Feeling himself slide up inside her until he was firmly pressed up against her where their bodies joined, his cock completely buried in her at last. And fuck, she felt so fucking good.

"AAAGGGGGAAAAAAAHHHHHHH." Sally cried out in helpless acquiescence, feeling Erik's cock completely buried inside her. Filling her. Stretching her. Impaling her. Pressed up against her. Buried inside her. Jesus, it felt so big in her, so deep inside her.

"Now it's all in you Sally," Erik smiled, holding himself still inside her, feeling her tight little cunt do a spastic dance around his rigid length as he pressed up hard into her. "Congratulations, you're not a virgin anymore, you're fucked." He smiled. "Well, maybe not completely fucked yet, but you will be real soon."

"AAAGGHH ... NNUUGHHH ... HHNNGGHHH ... OOOOAAAHUUUGHHH." Sally knew that. Knew she wasn't a virgin. She knew Erik's cock was completely inside her. All of it. "UUUGGHHHH." ALL of it. She was fucked, she knew.

"UUUGHHHHH." Oh fuck, he was so big inside her. His cock felt like it was inside her all the way up to her heart. "HHHNNGHHHH." She gasped for breath, helpless beneath him. Impaled. Taken. His cock. It was big, big and steely hard and she could feel it all the way. Stretching her. Everywhere. Her body taut beneath him, she shuddered, her hands clutching at his, feet jerking. "NNGGHHHHH."

Erik smiled, enjoying the shudders and tremors running through that taut slender body beneath him. Enjoying her little cunt as she spasmed hotly around his cock. Enjoying that look on her face as the full realization of what was happening to her penetrated her awareness, just as his cock was penetrating her tight little cunt. Oh yeah, she knew she was so fucked. She knew she was going to be so fucked. She knew he was going to fuck her, that look on her face told him all of that. But for now, he was going to wait, let her adjust to the feel of his cock inside her, wait for her to become accustomed to it. Only then would he start fucking her, fucking her slowly, fucking her gently. But then, once she was used to that, once she'd become accustomed to his cock inside her, fucking her, THEN he was going to fuck her hard.

"It's so biguughhh ... I can feel it ... it's all the way up inside me..." Sally's voice came out as a breathy gasp. She could. So far up inside her. She felt so full inside. Impossibly full. Stuffed. Impaled. Oh God. This was what it was like. "Uuughhhh ... nnnuughhh ... uughhh ... Oooaahhh..." Every breath emerged as a little moan, soft little moans and groans, noises that she had no control over.

"Oh yeah Sally baby, now you know what a cock feels like," Erik breathed. "And believe me, baby, your cunt feels so fucking good ... You've got such a nice tight little cunt, baby... I want you to know that... I want you to know my cock's having a fucking good time here, baby." He moved gently inside her, a long slow slide back and then in again, burying his cock completely inside her. Again. Fucking her.

"UUUGHHHHH." Sally knew he was fucking her as she felt that cock move inside her, impossibly big, impossibly hard, impossibly fucking her. Pulling back, then sliding all the way back up inside her.

"Oh yeah, you can feel that can't you baby, my cock feels that too baby, my cock's fucking you now, baby." Another long slow slide.

"UUUUGHHHHH." Another long groan from Sally, her back arching, hands clutching at Erik's where he continued to pin them to the rug above her head, heels bouncing lightly against his hips, knees clutching futilely at his ribs.

"Oh yeah, feel that, baby, feel that." Erik drew himself back slowly, eased gently inwards against her slippery tight resistance, enjoying the helpless surrender of her channel to his thrusting cockhead, luxuriating in that long slow slippery slide as her cunt gripped his length like an oil-slicked vice.

Sally felt it alright. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH."

"Sorry about that babe, but it feels fucking good for me." It was. Erik was in heaven. Nothing better than fucking a tight little virgin for the first time, listening to her moans and squeals as she was broken in. He'd never fucked an Asian girl before either and this one, fuck, she felt so fucking good as his cock eased in and out of her deliciously tight little cunt. Oh yeah, she wouldn't be quite as tight by the time he finished with her tonight but that was what made it so good, opening her up, using her little cunt, giving her a foretaste of what'd be coming her way again. Again and again and again.

"OOOOAAAHHHHH."

"Don't worry baby, it hurts a bit now but it'll feel real good soon." Erik smiled down at her, enjoying the way her hands clutched at his as his cock slid slowly into her, enjoying the tremors and shudders of her slender body beneath him, enjoying the pained expression on her face as his cock completed its slide up inside her.

"Uuugghhh." He grunted himself as he pushed hard, ensuring every bit of him was as inside her as it could be.

"AAHHHHHHHH." How long was his cock? It felt so far up inside her. So far. So long. So thick. His body was hard on hers, so demanding, taking her, penetrating so deeply inside her. She could feel his cock inside, feel every inch of him, every contour of that impossibly hard shaft of male hardness as he held himself inside her. His girth stretched her around him, stretched her all the way along his length, hurting her, painful. But somehow it was a pain that she wanted, a pain that she found herself surrendering to, pain with an edge of pleasure that had her wanting more. Wanting him to move inside her again, wanting him to thrust himself into her again. And again.

Her sharp cry, the jolting buck of her slender body beneath him, the arching backwards of her head as he forced himself deep gave Erik's enjoyment a piquant edge. Oh fuck yeah, this was good. She felt so fucking good. Man, he was going to draw this out as long as he possibly good, fuck her slow, fuck her gentle, make it last. He held himself still inside her, pressed into her, enjoying the way her body juddered and quivered beneath him. Enjoying the softness of those small breasts pressed so firmly against his chest. Enjoying the cradle of her thighs as she spread wide for him. Enjoying the sight of that pretty little face, those almond-shaped eyes so wide, so helpless, so innocent as they gazed up at him.

His hands relaxed their hold on hers, abandoning them. No need to pin her down, no need to hold her down now, there was no resistance left in her. One of his arms slid down, slid under her neck, almost cradling her, the other hand brushed her hair back from her sweat-beaded forehead, soothing her, caressing her as his lips brushed hers.

"You okay, baby?" he breathed, not moving inside her, giving her a momentary respite. "You want me to stop?" They almost never did. If they did, if they hesitated, he just kept on fucking them anyhow until they change their minds. But Sally? Just seeing her face, he knew she was enjoying her first cock. By the time he finished with her she'd be begging for it again. And again. He didn't let his smile break through that look of tender concern though. Not yet.

"I'm ... I'm okay," Sally gasped, her sex doing a little dance on Erik's cock, clutching at him, squeezing him where he stretched her, adjusting to the feel of his hard male length inside her. "Just ... you can do it to me ... just go ... go slow ...please." She knew she was pleading with him, she couldn't help herself. It was starting to feel good. When he wasn't moving, his cock now felt so good inside her. When he moved, it still hurt a little, but it felt good at the same time. Very good. Her arms, her hands moved slowly, moved down to rest on his sides just below his shoulders, resting lightly on him. She'd never imagined it being like this. Never.

"Slowly," Erik smiled, his lips brushing Sally's. "I can do slowly." And he did, easing himself back, his hips lifting as his cock drew back inside her, his cockhead sliding outwards down the length of her channel. Pausing, only his cockhead inside her, holding himself still as she shivered beneath him, her fingernails digging in to his back, her face reflecting the anticipation of what he was about to do to her.

"Oooohhhhhhhhh." She sighed as he did exactly what she'd been expecting. This time that long thick slow slide up inside her felt better, there was still some pain but his shaft sliding inwards felt good were she was stretched around him, felt good as he eased himself deep inside her. Felt good as he buried himself to the hilt inside her and held himself there.

"You like that now huh, babe?" Now Erik smiled. Not waiting for an answer, he eased back, slid into her again.

"Oooohhhhhhhhh." God, she could feel him. All the way.

"Jesus babe, your so fucking tight." Tight and sweetly slippery. Inside her, he gave an extra little thrust. Pushing hard. The tip of his cock brushing her high inside.

"Uuuggghhhhhhh." Sally's eyes widened as she felt him.

"You like that huh ... you like that?" Fuck, her cunt felt so fucking good as he moved.

"Ohhhh ... Ohhh jesus ... Yes ... Yes..." Sally liked it alright. She was liking this a lot. Liking the movements of his body on hers, the hard masculinity of him against her softness, his chest, harsh against her breasts where he lay on her, where he moved on her. Hard where his male length impaled her, entered her, slid in and out of her where she had exposed herself to him, where she was wide open to him, vulnerable, helpless, his to take and to use.

"Oh yeah, babe, my cock loves your tight little cunt." Erik's eyes looked down into hers as he moved on her. Moved in her.

"Use my cunt ... Use my cunt..." Sally had no idea where the words came from. They flowed from her mouth without conscious thought. "Fuck me ... Fuck me...Ooohhhhh ... Fuck me." She could almost taste the words she uttered, rolling them lasciviously across her tongue as his cock filled her, moved inside her, again and again. Long slow thrusting slides that she melted around, absorbed, shivered on as she felt him fill her, stuff her full, possess her.

Using her? He was using her. His cock was fucking her. She was being fucked. Sally's thoughts were in turmoil as she lay on her back on the rug beneath Erik, knees drawn back, legs spread wide, Erik's weight heavy on her, his muscular thighs pressing hard against her coltishly slender legs. Pressing her wide open, holding her open as his hips rose and fell in a steady rhythm, a rhythm she could feel both on her and inside her where his body joined hers. Yes, he was using her. His cock was using her cunt. And she wanted it. She wanted him to use her. To fuck her.

"Like it?" Erik was smiling.

"Yes ... Yes ..." Sally wasn't smiling. She was beyond anything except lying helplessly beneath Erik whilst experiencing whatever Erik chose to do to her. Lying there taking his cock. Lying there being fucked. Lying there feeling him moving on her. In her.

"Uuuughhhhh." Moving more powerfully in her. So hard inside her. Sliding inwards.

"Ooohhhhh." Making her cry out with pleasure as he thrust himself into her.

"Uuughhhhhh." Faster, harder, his body impacting hers where she was wide open to him at the penultimate moment of his thrusting penetration.

"Ooooohhhhh." His body making hers judder with the impact so that she cried out with the pleasure of his taking, the exquisite enjoyment of her surrender to him.

"Uuughhhhhh." Feeling herself absorb his driving thrust, taking his hard male shaft deep within her body, where she was so wet for him, so eager for him to fill her.

Now Sally desperately wanted what Erik was giving her, wanted it very much indeed. Wanted his cock. Wanted him to fuck her. Wanted him to ride her and use her. Use her cunt. Use her body. She'd never felt like this with her boyfriend. Lawrence had never inspired her to surrender herself like this, never made her feel as if lying beneath him with her legs spread wide, his body on hers, his cock driving into her was the only thing she wanted. Erik did. Erik made her feel as if there was nothing but her. Her and him and his cock remorselessly fucking her.

"Ohhhhhhh," Sally heard herself moaning, her hands clutching at his back, her heels riding his hips as they rose and fell, "ohhhh yes ... yes ... yes ..."

"You love that doncha babe," Erik grunted, breathing hard now, fighting for control. "You love my cock fucking your little cunt doncha?"

"Yes," Sally squealed, "yes ... yes ... yes... do me ... do it to me ... Ohhh ... ohhh..." It was so good now, so unbearably good, she could feel it getting better, better with every sliding movement of his cock inside her. Better and better and better, her pleasure building slowly, something inside her growing ... Growing ... Her need, her enjoyment, her pleasure, his cock surging inside her, thrusting, sliding, taking. She was his tonight, his to use, to take, to thrust himself into. And she, she was there for him to use, to take, to impale. She was there for him to slake his desire with, to drive his cock into again and again and again.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,227 Followers